House of Thorns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

evening visit for a french girl((open RP))

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

evening visit for a french girl((open RP)) - Page 3 Empty Re: evening visit for a french girl((open RP))

Post  selina666 Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:20 pm

Looking Kimochi boots, Selina nodded.

" Indeed those one have very big heels but I've seen much higher ones, as high as you have to stand on the tip of your toes, very unconfortable ones, I weared a pair for a photo shoot nearly 2 years ago. I use small heels boots, not that I don't love heels but that's for some confort. About catsuit, yes I'd love to get one but that will help, I'm still new around there and can't buy one for now, it cost a lot and... well I already said that, I'll need to save some money first. "
selina666
selina666

Back to top Go down

evening visit for a french girl((open RP)) - Page 3 Empty Re: evening visit for a french girl((open RP))

Post  Kimochi Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:42 pm

"Yeah, Catsuits can be very expensive... There is a great tailor in MC though, you should check he out! She made the one i'm wearing... She's not exactly cheap, but you get what you pay for when it comes to latex wear."

She downs her drink, placing the empty glass on the bar top.

"Right, i'm going to the dance floor!"

She walks off in the direction of the dance floor, the tight latex covering her shining brightly in the club's lighting.
Kimochi
Kimochi

Back to top Go down

Post  selina666 Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:15 am

" Well, the day that I'll can buy it, I'll ask you for her adress. Let's go dancing. "

Happyl, Selina followed quickly, the light making her tight latex outfit shining, keeping her hands on her tighs to make sure that her skirt don't move to quickly and show more than she wished.
selina666
selina666

Back to top Go down

Post  Kimochi Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:24 am

Kimochi squeezes her way through the crowd until she finds a relatively empty spot on the dance floor. She moves her body in time to the beat of the music, shaking and grinding her hips, running her hands over herself in a sensual sexy dance. The light reflects off of her curves, the catsuit moulded perfectly to her shape. She beackons Tanie and Selina over to dance with her.
Kimochi
Kimochi

Back to top Go down

Post  selina666 Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:35 am

Without hesitating a second, Selina started to dance, moving her body in rythm, betraying the fact she had lot of experience in club dancing. Feeling good she ondulated and twirled, giving herself to the music, her body moving by instinct, without any form of shame.
selina666
selina666

Back to top Go down

Post  Kimochi Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:45 am

Kimochi grins widely as she watches Selina dance. Recognizing that she obviously knows what she is doing, she tries to match her movements. She is not quite as good as Selina however and mistimes her movements a few times, bumping into her hip.

This doesnt faze her though as she just laughs and continues to dance anyway!
Kimochi
Kimochi

Back to top Go down

Post  selina666 Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:55 am

Selina was truely happy to dance with Kimochi, not seeming to see any mistimes in her movements, that was not important for her, nor was the little bumps into her hip. For a second she was surprised to see Kimochi laughing, wondering if she had made something wrong, but finally she decided she would laughs also. Life was so good at this instant.
selina666
selina666

Back to top Go down

Post  Kimochi Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:05 am

Kimochi continues to dance, her body writhing and undulating with the beat. She slides her hands up her body, latex gloves squeeeking over her catsuit. She closes her eyes and bites her lower lip, clearly enjoying herself.

She opens her eyes and grins at Selina, raising her voice so she can be heard over the loud music.

"Wow you are a really good dancer! Where did you learn how to move like that? Arent you worried your skirt will ride up or something??"
Kimochi
Kimochi

Back to top Go down

Post  selina666 Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:21 am

" My... skirt... "

Blushing, Selina realised instantly that the movements she was doing were maybe to much for the kind of clothes she was wearing. It was not really hard to see her latex panties under her short skirt when she was twirling. Looking around, she decided that it was not so much important.

" I have not thought about it, I'm sorry, hope I've not choked you by that... I love to dance and when I dance I usually forget most of the things around me. I've danced in night club for nearly 2 years, from cube, to pole and cage dances. That was not a fetish club but t was a really nice job and even if I was not much paid I had the luck to have an excelent professor. "
selina666
selina666

Back to top Go down

Post  Kimochi Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:35 am

Kimochi chuckles and winks to Selina when she realizes her skirt is probably too short aand too tight for the energetic dance moves she is performing.

"Now you know why I wore a catsuit! Don't worry about it, at least you are actually wearing underwear... Could be worse!"

She leans a bit closer, a big smile on her face.

"Nice panties by the way, they look really tight on you... I usually wear rubber underwear too!"
Kimochi
Kimochi

Back to top Go down

Post  selina666 Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:05 am

Coming closer she whispered to Kimochi

" I can't wear longer skirt.. in fact I'm half human, half tigress, I can change of form and while I do it I have a tail that grows and it is not easy to deal with. I have to think about that for every clothes I wear. So when I change I remove my skirt and well... I'm an hybrid and I only wear rubber undies. "

Holding her breath, Selina was now scared that her new friend goes upset to learn that she is an hybrid.
selina666
selina666

Back to top Go down

Post  Tanie Burns Rush Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:36 am

Tanie was not much of a dancer, so while Kim and the French gal headed to the dance floor, tanie headed the other way to the dj booth.

"Mind if I take a few spins? Want to see if I remember my younger days sneaking into clubs.". The dj nodded at her and tossed her the headset and pointed out where everything was before letting her at the controls. She glanced around and pulled out two records. One was Welcome to the Club and the other was Stamp on the Ground. Slipping the records onto the deck she smirked and spoke into the headset. "Hey down there on the dance floor, I'm not seeing enough energy! DJ Hellfire is here to change this though! So get your body moving with that energy I know you have!". She then started the records and began to jocky.

Tanie Burns Rush

Back to top Go down

Post  Kimochi Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:19 pm

Kimochi does not seem fazed at the idea that Selina is a hybrid. Instead she simply continues dancing, writhing her shiny rubbery body in time to the beat.

"So you have a tail..? Does that mean you have to take the panties off too when you change forms, or is there... Y'know, a hole?"

She looks up at the DJ booth as shehears Tanie's voice and cheers for her, waving.

"Oh wow, I love this track!"
Kimochi
Kimochi

Back to top Go down

Post  selina666 Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:45 pm

Selina nodded quickly " you found it, I have to keeps holes in most of my clothes, including my panties, that's why rubber is nice for it... strange song... never heard it... "

Looking toward Tanie, then Kimochi, Selina waved also happyly and started to dance again, forgeting again nearly everything else, moving and giving herself to the rythm.
selina666
selina666

Back to top Go down

Post  Kimochi Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:53 pm

Kimochi nods, her dance getting more energetic, occasionally bumping into Selina and other partygoers as she does so.

"I see, that makes sense. I wear rubber underwear most of the time, i prefer thongs to regular panties though!"

She keeps dancing, manage to do surprisingly well given the rather impractical platform heels she is wearing.
Kimochi
Kimochi

Back to top Go down

Post  selina666 Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:01 pm

Realising what Kimochi was wearing as shoes, Selina was impressed by the way she danced, not minding when other where touching her. That was something really common on such dance floor.

" I prefer it also but from my nature I can't use thongs and you understand the problem if I wear one day a catsuit. "

Waving her arms, Selina started to ondulate quicker, bending occasionally her knees.
selina666
selina666

Back to top Go down

Post  Kimochi Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:14 pm

As more people flock to the dance floor at Tanie's mastery od the decks, Kimochi and Selina are forced closer together, practically nose to nose as they dance, kimochi's catsuit squeaking as it rubs against Selina's dress.

She laughs and changes her dance so that it becomes a sexy grind against Selina, unable to do anything else due to the press of bodies around them.

"Ahem, I hope you dont mind!"
Kimochi
Kimochi

Back to top Go down

Post  selina666 Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:22 pm

" No no... no problem... "

Shivering, Selina tried to quiet herself and kept her arms hig above herself, loving that rubbing, feelinf the latex of the catsuit on her own uncovered part. She continued to dance also, smiling, but suddenly much less sure of herself, breathing deeply the lovely scent of latex so close to her.
selina666
selina666

Back to top Go down

Post  Kimochi Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:32 pm

She giggles and continues her erotic rubbing dance against Selina, pressed firmly against her. She turns around and grinds her ass back against her, moving her hips seductively in time to the music, one or two of the other dancers around them gawking.

"I normally wouldn't do this the first time I meet someone but what the hell!"

She winks to Selina behind her and rubs harder.
Kimochi
Kimochi

Back to top Go down

Post  Tanie Burns Rush Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:45 pm

Tanie continued her deck work, slapping on two more records and spinning the techno dance beat across the dance floor flow.

She kept her eyes upon the two fugues squished together in the crowd, smiling big.

Tanie Burns Rush

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:34 pm

Lilith watched the events unfold quietly as she sipped drink. She enjoyed just standing back and watching the interaction of those in the House, and aspiring members. It allowed her to learn much of them.

It seemed that Selina was fitting right in, and judging from her and Kimochi's dance on the floor, who knew where that might end up? Tanie was also doing a good job as deejay, though Lilith might have to have a talk with the manager later about the lack of professionalism on the part of the deejay to let just anyone come up and take over. It was fortunate that Tanie seemed to know what she was doing.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  selina666 Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:43 pm

As she was feeling Kimochi behind her, rubbing so softly, Selina was no more looking so sure of herself. She was happy, but also surprised by this turn of events. Slowly she moved down her arms, and continued to dance, savoring that sweet contact. Laying back her head she whispered to Kimochi.

" So don't I... I am much more.... well... usually I... "

She was unable to think and it was even harder for her to communicate.

" I... if you feel any fur growing... please tell me... when I feel to good... I sometime don't control... well... I don't know how to explain... "

Biting her lips, Selina was now shared between reason and passion, unwilling to stop now, turned crazy by everything around her.
selina666
selina666

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:18 pm

((This one seems about done. Objections to is being Locked? We can always move on to yet another evening at Fetish Fuel))
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  selina666 Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:02 pm

(no problem for me it could be locked. Thanks)
selina666
selina666

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3