House of Thorns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Setting the stage.

+2
Doctor Silver
Fetish
6 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Setting the stage. - Page 3 Empty Re: Setting the stage.

Post  Angelica Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:08 pm

Girl inclined her head in a polite bow, eyes, one would assume, cast downward. "I'm am most sorry, sir, but impromptu use of the staff for tours and demonstrations is the perview of priviledged membership only. For now I can only fetch or act as waitstaff, or perhaps offer information on a subject I may be knowledgable on. For example, the location of the restrooms, or the cloakroom?" She raised the jacket slightly, referring back to her earlier question.
Angelica
Angelica

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:26 pm

Lilith smiled lightly, then turned to Girl.

"Thank you, dear," she said, tilting her head every so slightly and inclining it forward, "We could always bend our rules, but let's keep this visit to the rooms available to newcomers. You are not solely restricted to the main dance chamber, however."

She let her eyes dance expectantly over the pair.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Headcase Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:43 pm

{Newcomers?} Milly asked, a little tempted to press her luck.

She shook her head free of that thought. Time enough for that later.

She smiled to the new Girl. {Show us your favorite, please, Miss? That you can?}

Headcase

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelica Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:16 pm

The latex coated beauty's head turned slightly toward Miss Lilith, not wanting to usurp her as the guest's hostess. As she had said, she had was working, and was expected to be available for VIPs and her normal waitressing. "Girl is returning to the other bar, the lounge, to continue her duties. She must admit it is one of her favorite rooms. Girl cannot give a tour of the room, but if Sir or Miss were to follow Girl, perhaps she would not be held accountable for that." She nodded to Miss and her guests, backing up a few feet to a polite distance before turning toward the quieter bar, high heels clacking against the polished floor.
Angelica
Angelica

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:19 pm

"Ah, yes, a lovely idea," Lilith said, smiling down at Girl, "A visit to the Lounge. I do not think that is over-presumptous. I shall come along as well."

Lilith turned back to the couple, still wearing that simmering smile.

"Shall we?"
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Silver Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:36 pm

"With pleasure," Jonathan said.

He was momentarily entranced as the club girl turned to go. The outfit she wore hugged her body so tightly that she might as well have been naked and dipped in dark chocolate. That imagery almost made him feel hungry again. Well, it definitely made him feel an appetite, albeit not for food.

Lilith's presence only accentuated the effect. Sometimes he felt that there was a palpable aura of sensual power about the woman, though it was surely a mere fantasy to think so. As the matriarch of the House of Thorns, she likely knew how to cultivate an aura of sublime sophistication and sensuality. Thinking that her allure was anything mystical or supernatural was merely a fun exercise of the mind.

And then there was the ultimate power in the room: His Milly. Wherever he sharpened his appetite, she seemed to be the meal he was after. He led her carefully by the leash through the crowds, careful not to make her stumble. The techno music began to recede as they covered dozens of yards' distance from the dance floor.

"So," Jonathan said, trying to fill the emptying air with conversation. Perhaps he used incessant chattering as a tool to cover his anxiety, insecurity, and excitement. Or perhaps, like many scientists who had been in the practice of giving periodic lectures on their work, he merely liked the sound of his own voice. For whatever reason, stretches of silence tended to gnaw at him. "How does this part of the club differ from the last?"
Doctor Silver
Doctor Silver

Back to top Go down

Post  Headcase Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:44 pm

Milly walked as quickly as she dared, trying not to outpace Jonathan for propriety's sake, but still curious all the same. She'd see the lounge momentarily, of course, but something else had caught her curiosity...

{I'm sorry if it's not okay to ask, but I'd really like to know. Why did you call yourself 'Girl', Miss?}

Headcase

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelica Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:48 pm

Girl pivots smoothly without losing a pace, walking backwards as she answers. "This girl is Girl. She has always been Girl. " She leads the way into a darkened corridor, the low light contrasting with the bright lights of the club, her black clad body almost vanishing in the gloom, two glowing purple points of light all the detail visible of her as she silhoetted by the warm lighting from the room at the far end of the hall. She turns, walking forward again, not describing the smaller antechambers or the archway and door leading to the lower dungeon level of the club.

A short walk and the group steps into the lounge, warm colors and softer furnishings fill the room, the music here is lower and more sedate, drifting through room, supporting the myriad quiet conversations instead of overpowering them. Without the dance floor, there were less people here, chatting, flirting, enjoying a drink in private. Girl angles away from the group, heading toward the bar where a tray awaits her. As you look around the elegantly appointed room she brings the drinks to a pair of couples engaged in a lively debate, kneeling to serve the last drink, sliding the bowl before the reclining master's pet, the young blonde leaned forward to lap the treat happily.

Last edited by Animaniac on Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Angelica
Angelica

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Silver Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:57 pm

Not used to hustle and bustle, and not having been in a dance hall since the disco era, Jonathan found the more subdued nature of this part of the club much to his liking. He imagined, though, that the reverse might be true of Milly. If she liked to be watched, she'd enjoy being on a stage, at the center of attention. He briefly imagined having his way with her in the middle of a domed stadium, whilst thousands of onlookers were inspired to masturbation and orgy.

Hmm. This place was really starting to have an effect on his imagination.

His eye was drawn to the milk lapping of a Master's pet. What a delightful idea. He glanced at Milly suggestively, and then sobered. This was not something she could do. It was one of the myriad experiences denied to her. He'd change that. Somehow, someday. He'd make her whole again.

And then maybe she'd L-

He cut himself off in mid-thought, obliterating the stream of consciousness before it could conclude itself.

"Perhaps we should find a table and do some people-watching. Maybe a secluded alcove booth?" His eyes scanned the room. "What are your favorite pasttimes at the club, Lilith?" His unspoken additional question was, 'And can we watch?'
Doctor Silver
Doctor Silver

Back to top Go down

Post  Headcase Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:31 pm

Milly frowned the moment Girl's back was turned, hoping the shifting light and her jawguard covered the change. She watched quietly, her previous near-frenzy forgotten, as Girl fed the pet from a bowl. She did not hear the gentle murmur of the patrons, nor did she notice Jonathan's glances.

She knew that none here were forced to any end, but still...

Headcase

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:00 pm

"Oh, mine?" Lilith looked over to the Doctor, that soft, pleasant grin still holding sway over her dark red lips, "I enjoy myself when I do not have to worry too much about managerial nonsense when in here. The Managers here are paid quite well, after all," she let the tiniest twist of a smirk take her mouth, then that same grin returned, "And when I am thusly freed, I enjoy mingling and seeing others having fun."

She brought her drink to her lips, taking a sip as she watched the Doctor then glanced to Milly.

"And yes, an alcove would be nice."

She turned around, looking. Despite the more relaxed nature of this Lounge, it was surprisingly crowded. Still a nicely appointed, recessed booth sat toward the rear, in an opportune position to be somewhat hidden but still provide a view of most of the chamber. It was a curved, single seat behind a dark wood table. A red velvet robe drooped loosely between two poles, keeping the position empty.

"This way, if you please," she invited, inclining her head, then sauntered slowly to the booth, unclipping one end of the rope and letting it fall to the floor; she glanced down at it, "Someone will be along to afix that to the other pole while we are here," she commented, then slid into the left side of the softly cushioned seat, her eyes inviting Johnathan and Milly to do the same.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Silver Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:22 pm

Jonathan opened his mouth to say, "I don't think we're supposed to do that," when he remembered that he was with management. As such, he switched gears to, "This is nice, thank you." He'd never been in a VIP booth before. It made him feel special. Special, and... conspicuous. He noticed as he took his seat that the table was set somewhat higher than was typical. His first thought was to wonder whether people got into some kind of shenanigans under the tabletop that required extra headroom. His second thought was of Milly.

He carefully pulled her atop his lap after he took his seat. There was just enough room. Her body felt warm against his, and he relished once more in her nearness.

Jonathan's gaze flitted from table to table. The pet was still lapping from her bowl. At another table, two lovers were holding hands much like any two lovers might do anywhere... Except they were both wearing leather chaps, G-strings, and little else. At a third table, a woman was periodically dipping her finger into a chocolate dessert and having her companion lick it clean. Somewhere unseen, a woman moaned as she enjoyed a secret pleasure.

"I suppose it's too bad this club isn't attached to a hotel," Jonathan opined, "so that the patrons could take their interests to a logical conclusion." He caressed Milly's thigh, enjoying the feel of her against his silvery skin. "I bet the police have speed traps on all of the roads leading away from here."
Doctor Silver
Doctor Silver

Back to top Go down

Post  Headcase Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:44 am

Milly adjusted herself as best she could, uncertain whether her braces were uncomfortable on Jonathan's lap.

{Miss Lilith... I'm having a difficult time understanding. Did that woman give up her identity, or is this a fantasy for her?}

Headcase

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelica Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:49 pm

The muted sound of heels announced Girl's return. She set about reaffixing the velvet rope before positioning herself nearby. Violet eyes carefully watched the room for any guests attempting to get the staff's attention, but always part of her attention was on the VIP section should they need anything.
Angelica
Angelica

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:51 pm

Lilith crossed her legs gingerly, gazing out over the assorted people. She sipped gently of her drink, listening to Johnathan and Mily.

"Well, Doctor, as much as it seems many of our patrons would be desirous of such, we are not running a brothel or a sex hotel," she smiled, shrugging as if with no actual physical movement, "We do have to obey the stricter laws of decency in here, as this is technically a public place.'

"We also hope our patrons, being adults, will take the various stimulations in stride. I like to think of Fetish Fuel as a deep, elaborate method of foreplay, really, or a method of exploration that may be embraced fully while relying on any number of safety nets."

She paused, sipping her drink, "As far as police traps. I hardly think so," she said, chuckling a bit, "We have our ways of diverting their attention elsewhere, or at least further from us if need be."

She then turned to Milly as the young girl spoke. Not long after the inquiry, the 'girl' in question came back over.

"Well here she is," Lilith announced, inclining her head toward Girl, "Girl, Milly, dear, had an interesting question for you. Have you forsaken your own identity for that of 'Girl', or is all this a fantasy of yours, or," she said, taking another sip, while letting the slightest tinge of an impish grin curl her lips, "Is there something more?"
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Silver Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:36 am

Jonathan was surprised at Milly's question. Not because it was impertinent in any way, but because it had never even occurred to him that there might be anything unhealthy in 'Girl's' psyche. In a palace of dreams and fantasies, it seemed natural to him that people might say the sorts of things that Girl had said.

However, being a deeply abused person, Milly might have insights into phrases and behavior that would go over Jonathan's head. He trusted her instincts, and turned to Girl to see what she had to say about her status, mindset, and possibly her history.

One thing did manage to reassure him, despite Milly's concerns. Girl had hardly paused before telling him 'no' rather flatly in regards to a tour. To his mind, that indicated an independent thinker. It seemed to him that a completely sublimated and subservient personality would have been torn inside at the need to refuse a request. He hoped he was right about that.
Doctor Silver
Doctor Silver

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelica Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:02 pm

Girl had moved immediately to the booth when Miss Lilith had addressed her. She listened to the question and reflected a moment. It wasn't the first time she'd been asked such a question, not even the first time Miss Lilith had posited it. She always had difficulty framing the answer however, as it concerned concepts that she was stil learning, things that were foriegn to her until recently. Her eyes closed under her mask, the violet glow interrupted briefly, before she opened them again and began to speak.

"Since her earliest memories Girl, as she said, has always been just girl. Girl was only ever not girl when she was being punished for not being a good enough girl for her former masters standards. This one has alway been proud to be the best girl she can. It is what she is. Since the House of Thorns took her and her sisters from her former masters, she has been proud to serve here, and proud to have learned the new rules so quickly." She smiled under the mask, the material tight enough it was obvious. "Rules such as choice, safety, and consent. Girl was content before, Now, here, She is more than content, She is ... happy." She paused a moment, looking toward Milly. "Has girl answered your questions to your satisfaction, Miss? It is.. somewhat difficult for this one to explain."
Angelica
Angelica

Back to top Go down

Post  Headcase Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:01 pm

{Yes, it... sounds difficult. I'm glad you're in a better place?} Milly asked uncertainly. From the sound of it, this girl had gone through far worse than she had, and was better now, too. She leaned back to Jonathan. {It's a little outside of my own experiences. Sorry.}

Headcase

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:22 pm

"Yes, I am sure that is suitable," Lilith answered, nodding at the attractive Girl, "But please do not stray far. We may have other needs."

She then turned her focus back to the couple.

"So, what do you think of this more subdued part of the Club? Quite interesting how the chaos is less yet some of the liberties explored are not quite so limited."

She smiled a slightly wicked grin, looking slowly about at the simmering crowd, taking a slow, lingering sip of her drink.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Silver Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:43 am

Jonathan gave Milly's thigh a gentle squeeze. She couldn't feel it, of course. He hoped she would be at least peripherally aware of the gesture. "You're sensitive to these kinds of things," he whispered, "and that's good. It never even occurred to me something might be amiss. Certain parts of this world are outside both of our experiences, but at least you have the sense to know when to ask a question."

To Lilith, and louder, he said, "I suppose some people get lost in the thunder, and others relish the seduction of silence. I can see the allure of both." He smiled. "For my own part, I've never enjoyed such an unremitting state of arousal. Everything here seems designed to tantalize the senses."

He sighed, "I don't know how anyone can sit here in apparent serenity. Perhaps the secret is repeated exposure." He regarded Milly, "in which case, becoming regulars would be the best therapy."
Doctor Silver
Doctor Silver

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelica Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:19 am

"Thank you, Miss. Yes I believe I am now." She smiled. Nodding at Miss Liliths words she stepped back two steps, giving Miss Lilith and her guests some privacy. Girl returned to her quiet state of waiting, at ease while watching the club and the VIP booth beside her.
Angelica
Angelica

Back to top Go down

Post  Headcase Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:12 am

Milly nodded to Jonathan quietly, but didn't respond directly, merely placing her hand on his.

{It's... different, Miss. It's more serious here, I think. These people aren't 'just' playing.} Milly's gaze fell on the pet, her ears being scratched almost absent-mindedly. {I'm not sure how I feel about this.}

Headcase

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:03 pm

"Well, Milly, I might be more shocked if you suddenly said you knew exactly how you felt already," Lilith remarked, grinning softly, "This is an awful lot to take in. It may also be jarring when one sees what may well be the manifestation of what had heretofore been fantasy. It is very powerful."

Lilith returned to calmly sipping her drink, looking out over the room and its goings-on. She wondered if she was beginning to take all such things for granted. She thought, then, that it was more something she was able to compartmentalize. If she was 'working' or 'hostessing' or some such thing, then the enticements were really background noise, only brought into focus as needed. She hoped it did not make her seem cold or callous.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Silver Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:37 pm

"I would imagine that some people have chosen to make a life-change based on the realization of their innermost yearnings," Jonathan said. "So that any play becomes a trial-run for a new way of life."

He glanced at the collar around Milly's neck. Somehow he doubted it would ever become a permanent fixture. Still, he was honored that she'd consented to wear it, even for a little while.

"I suppose others are weekenders, or hobbyists. That girl lapping her beverage might be a high-powered executive in another time and place. Or that might be all she ever does- bend to the will of her owner, relishing in the sensation of surrender. You seem to have an eye for the deeper story, Milly."

He shrugged, "But if they are happy, regardless of the oddity of their situation... I don't think it will pain my conscience. The trick... and one I haven't learned... is telling the difference."
Doctor Silver
Doctor Silver

Back to top Go down

Post  Headcase Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:51 pm

{I suppose... I have to deal with this, though. The concern, the curiosity.} Milly fingered the collar. {They're here and they're safe. That should be enough. I need to learn to limit myself.}

She smiled a small smile, just for them. {Besides, we all need some new fantasies, or why do we bother at all?}

Headcase

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum