House of Thorns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Simmering ((Open RP))

+6
selina666
RexCelestis
Mind_Puck
Melphon
Kimochi
Lilith
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Simmering  ((Open RP)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Simmering ((Open RP))

Post  Kimochi Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:54 am

Kim lightly stroked at Hannah's hip, playing with the hem of her leotard.

"This is easily the best fetish club in MC... Hell I reackon it's even better than Caprice, at least you don't get randoms throwing the furniture around in here!"

She chuckled softly as she sipped her drink, a finger lightly running over the rubber covering Hanah's hip.

"It's kinda quiet at the moment, but it's still early. It'll fill out a bit more later."
Kimochi
Kimochi

Back to top Go down

Post  selina666 Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:37 pm

As she was feeling the rubbing throught her latex, Selina feeled quickly unable to stop purring, rubing her head against Tanie's arm in a very cat like attitude.

" Leash are not always necessary, cuddling is so nice also you know ", looking Saty she added, remembering the first time " I'll respect and obey even in those sweet moments. "

Looking the card, Selina smile widely, her eyes focused on the shuffle.

" oh, you're great and with so much talent ! You're a professional gamer... or a magician ? I'd love to be able to do such, but I have no talent for such things... and you know magic tricks with cards ? Or you can read the future in cards ? "
selina666
selina666

Back to top Go down

Post  Tanie Burns Rush Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:11 am

Tanie chuckled softly and shook her head, still cuddling with Selina. "No, not a profesional and far from a wizard. Although I have practiced a few tricks from filling my head with card game information.". She picked a card off the top of the deck and twirled it in her fingers before flicking it up into the air as she set it on fire. It arced through the air, flicking out as the card burned away on the arc back. Tanie smiled and pulled Selina close so she would be leaning on her, one of her feet gently stroking her kitten's tail.

Tanie Burns Rush

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelica Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:56 am

Angelica whimpered as Puck roughly wiped her with the towel, her ears and face turning pink at the teasing words. The combined effect caused a shudder to run through her. One that she suppressed in part, keeping the tray from sliding from where it was perched on her back. She closed her eyes a moment, calming herself, reaching for that inner professional calm. She was very aware how vulnerable she was in this position, bent over, her arms bound, her balance... precarious.

Intellectually, she knew Puck would likely not do anything here at the club. But then.. it IS Master Puck, after all, and he had centuries of practice at breaking rules without being caught. With that thought another wave of embarrassed self-consciousness flowed through her, most of the club had seen her come back here with Master. Mistress saw, and Tanie, and Sel, even Miss Kim... What would they all assume if we were back here too long...?
Angelica
Angelica

Back to top Go down

Post  Mind_Puck Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:44 am

His eyes looked over her vulnerable form, as a smile curled across his lips. He fetched a bottle of of red wine, and poured himself a glass. He sniffed it, then sipped, leaning back against the wall, eyes closed as a comfortable familiarity washed over his senses. A moment later he snapped back.

Smiling he placed the glass on a nearby shelf, and moved to help Angelica replace her tray, carefully helping her back up into a prim posture. He cleared the tray of everything cluttering it, and then went for glasses. One by one, he filled the glasses; First six, arranged in a triangle on her tray.

He smiled as he filled another glass, speaking in the casual, matter-of-fact tone he often took with his pet. "We're going to really put you to the test now, Angel..."

He placed this glass atop the others, and began filling yet another, placing it. "Do well, and we might even reward you..."

A third was added to the growing pyramid of small wineglasses. He stepped back, fetching his glass for another sip as he studied her form. Finally, he set his own glass atop the crystal mountain, moving for the door as he spoke, the slack of the chain between them quickly diminishing.

"Fail... and you'll spend the evening alone."
Mind_Puck
Mind_Puck

Back to top Go down

Post  selina666 Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:12 pm

Looking Puck and Angellica, Selina purred as she was feeling Tanie's feet on her tail. A long shivering betrayed the strong effect such touch on her tail had on her. Pressing her head on Tanie's shoulder she kissed it, enjoying that sweet moment.

" that's so amazing what you do with cards and fire, I'd love to be able to do such also. One day you'll have to explain me how you do it, if you agree of course. "

Smiling, Selina hugged tighter Tanie gently.

" you have so much to teach me, but it's not easy to teach things to a wild cat. "

Looking back to Angellica Selina now looked the glass.

" I wonder how much glasses will fall, that's a realy hard thing to do to hold such tray you know. "
selina666
selina666

Back to top Go down

Post  Tanie Burns Rush Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:44 pm

Tanie smiled. "Its all just in the wrist. And you can learn what to do on the Internet, but it is practice that makes the trick.". She continued to pet the tail with her feet, hugging her kitten close to her. "I should take you home with me. Then I could teach you so many things... And I'm sure Angelica wouldn't mind having a cute kitten around to pet on.". She smiled and looked at Angelica. "Ill have to get her permission first. It is her appartment I am staying at."

Looking at the balance of the glasses on the tray tanie nodded to Selina. "Its actually not that hard to carry a tray of full glasses like that if you are carrying it with your hands. It wouldn't be as effected by movements. With the tray so close to her hips and center of gravity though... Even the slightest of steps will be hard on it usually..."

Tanie Burns Rush

Back to top Go down

Post  Satyxes Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:31 pm

As people passed by, Satyxes tracked their paths and projected destinations as best it could, trying to predict where they'd end up and what they'd do there - based on scent and their changing body temperatures. It wasn't here on any official business - even if it always kept at least a cursory notion of the matriarch's position and company - but it had long wanted to play this game in here. The mixed scents and the ambient distractions made it a better challenge than outside.

It entertained itself with its little private game for a few moments - being more often wrong then right - before letting it all come to a close with a deep scenting of its whiskey. While the strong aroma's of the drink momentarlity blinded it to the club floor, it smiled to itself. It could easily scent the nervousness and the faint whiff of a random woman's own blood as she passed by, but it knew that the last bit of information it needed to comprehend the whole of the woman's actions was hidden behind the human's eyes.

"I really need to find a way to read faces and this body language of theirs" it thought to itself with a sigh.

Setting aside the concern for a later date, it focussed on the music as it inhaled deeply - stilling its mind for a handful of breaths. A soft odour creeped to the front of its mind... Cat and Milk.

"Damnation..." it muttered.

Remembering the rather unfortunate first encounter with the cat-woman, Satyxes decided it would try and smooth over the ripples in the proverbial pond. In all fairness, it had let its hair-trigger temper fly quite harshly there... even if it was probably understandable given the circumstances. But still, It just woulnd't be right to leave it at this. Stepping away from the bar, Saty headed towards the couple with a steady pace.

"Greetings, Tanie. Selina. I hope the evening finds you both well ?"

Sipping from its drink in a somewhat relaxed-looking pose, Satyxes gave a warm, genuine-looking smile to both women.

"I hope I don't intrude on a private moment ?"
Satyxes
Satyxes

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:49 pm

Lilith glanced casually over toward Angelica, seeing that Puck was up to his normal tricks. She supposed that Angelica liked it. Their arrangement seemed to be working out quite well. Lilith was often quite busy with Sarah, and she did not really engage such tests with her subs. She smiled warmly, turning her focus back to the others.

She glanced over to see further 'play' between Tanie and Selina. Both of them were surprising Lilith a bit. She enjoyed seeing as people explored themselves, discovering things they perhaps did not fully know. She remained quite, observing, as Satyxes greeted them both.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  selina666 Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:48 pm

Looking Tanie, Selina smiled widely " yes that would be great, I love to learn and I'm always hardly waiting to know more ! Promise I don't let fur every where I goes and I don't do to much noise when I play with my yarn ball... but it's mine, I don't share it with other cats. "

Blushing, Selina realised that she had spoke to fast, her mind under her cat form influence.
" well, sorry, sometimes I act a bit weird when I'm in this form, but promise I'll not do my claws on your clothes or walls. "

Turning her head, she waved at Satyxes, moving a bit her tail still between Tanie's feet.
" Hi ! Oh no, it's great to see you ! yes I'm fine, it is so nice to be with Tanie and friends tonight ! And you, how are you ? You understand us more now ? "

From the corner of eyes she looked again Angelica and smiled, wondering how her friend would feel now, failing would lead her to such a hard punishment.... but maybe that was what punishement would be. Thinking of it, Selina sipped some milk again, purring.
selina666
selina666

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelica Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:10 pm

Angelica nodded as the chain grew taut, stepping after Sir quickly. She rolled her feet to keep the tray from bouncing, her eyes on Sir's back and where he was leading; only allowing the barest flicker back to the tray when she suspected something had slid.

She had never been the most agile of girls, her sword instructors never rating her above 'adequate'; but Magyk had both speed and agility beyond the norm, and it was her counterpart's muscle memory that served her best here. Using subtle movements of her shoulders and bound arms to serve in place of Magyk's tail's counterbalance as Master moved through the room at a pace just a shade to quick to be comfortably balanced.

Angelica concentrated on Puck and the tray, taking a slow deep p breath and blanking out the rest of the room. The thudding music, the scintillating lights, the titillating show of evocative flesh all subsided in her mind as her world became just Master, the tray, and the balance
Angelica
Angelica

Back to top Go down

Post  Mind_Puck Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:12 pm

Looking back over his shoulder, he flashed a smile, retaining it as he looked forward again - unlike before, this time he chose a conservative path - he intended the task should be challenging, not impossible.

He checked his watch again, keeping Angelica's lead taut enough for her to follow without disturbing her balance, he gave two short tugs as he came to a stop near some random patrons of the club. Engaging them in brief conversation - long enough to afford her time to find a comfortable resting position - he eventually reached for his glass, also plucking two more, which he proffered the patrons.

"Something new I'd like you to try out..." He chuckled politely at the boorish response. He moved to stroke Angelica's hair lightly before speaking his reply.

"No, just the wine today. This one,
" he looked down at her, "this one is doing so well... I think she may be spoken for this evening."

"Do let me know what you think, trying to mix up the house wines a bit... and... enjoy yourselves" He steepled his fingers together, making a small bow while giving two subtle tugs on the chain before he began moving again. Stopping a few more times, offering new guests, and familiar patrons a sample, they snaked their way to the bar, arriving with just enough glasses remaining for the small gathering of House members and guests gathered there.

Puck held his right arm across his chest, his left arm gesturing wide as he made a sweeping bow to the group. He rose from the bow and addressed Lilith with a nod.

"Boss, friends, always nice to see you out and about...anyone care for another drink?"
Mind_Puck
Mind_Puck

Back to top Go down

Post  Kid Death Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:26 pm

((OOC: Just me rolling in this wonderful RP world you girls & guys created. Hope I get a chance to meet you all in game soon >I’ve been looking, I swear<. I’m playing it as a complete stranger…Since…We are! :op If this is a bit ‘hair in the soup’ let me know or remove it, np EDIT: Just notice its a bit long..sowwy))

>Outside the Fetish Fuel Club<

The Ducati 1199R SE revved to a stop in a side alley next to a building facing Fetish Fuel. The 6’2 rider disembarked at the same time he switched the engine off. The bike was fresh out of production and her owner had pushed her past the 200 mph on her first outing. She had performed admirably so he would keep her for a few weeks before getting the next latest model. A few onlookers that were knowledgeable about these sorts of thing made their way closer to inquire about the performance of the new engine architecture. With a slow and low yet clear voice, the owner explained through his helmet the details and where it differed with the older models and how it compared to the 849 which was also brand new. His tone was like a teacher reciting a lesson he knew by heart but still managed to keep the subject interesting to the end. The improvised class ended in a few minutes with “Oooh’s” and “Aaah’s” and the small crowd of motor heads dispersed.

Finally taking his helmet off, white disheveled hair falling short of his mouth, Marcus kept his eyes closed. He knew he was alone and there was no danger to people across the street but he had never taken any chances with his cursed eyes before and he wasn’t about to start now. Momentarily hooking the silver helmet on the fuel tank cap, he reached inside his sports bike jacket to get the black tainted glasses. Made especially per his requests, they hugged his upper head perfectly. As a force of habit, his eyes remained closed, it’s not like he needed them anyways. He had always been better at ‘feeling’ his environment than actually looking at it.

Stuffing his helmet in his backpack he started for the Club. Of course, there was a line and he doubted he could pay his way in. If the rumors were true however, this is where he wanted to be. Not a dance club or bar where people got drunk and wasted for no other reasons then it was expected but a place of pure emotions running free and wild, he needed to feel it. He needed the balance of it like he had needed it in the past. So he made his way to the end of the line, shouldered his backpack and removed a small pocket sized book from his jackets right pocket. Opening it to where he had last stopped, he took a few moments to ‘feel’ the people in front and now behind him. They were young, middle aged and old. They were alive and beautiful. More so to him then they could ever imagine.

About to lunge into his book, he perceived looks in his direction and discrete laughter. A young couple behind him was sizing him up. Slowly, he turned and gave them his best ‘misbehaved’ smile. A little to his surprise, the man fluttered and blushed while the girl returned his grin with a lick of her upper lip and spoke her name “I’m ChiChi!” she added a soldier salute. Maybe it was finally time to make some friends in this town he thought. “Nice to meet you ChiChi. I’m Marcus.” He offered with his neutral voice raising his hand and she took it. After more introductions with the man next to her, RayRay, and two more girls behind them that were also part of their group the discussion took many directions. First came the usual questions he had expected; How old are you? That your real hair color? Why glasses at night? Countered with the usual answers; 31. Yes, strange but not uncommon. I have an eye condition. After that the more personal stuff like; Where you from? You live in MC now? You have girlfriend? Or boyfriend added RayRay. After a few lies, the biggest one being that he was meeting a ‘girl’ friend in the Club, the main subject became Fetish Fuel itself and how amazing it was. How he was apparently underdressed for such a place and ‘feeling’ the other people in the line he understood what they meant. Leather, latex, transparent clothing was prominent in the line. So after a few suggestions from his new ‘line’ friends he had taken his coat and shirt off and shoved them in his backpack, leaving only a small black undershirt showing off his lifelong trained athletic and muscular upper body. Using a bit of spray Chi had, he managed to make his hair hold in place and not fall in his face. Than RayRay had given him two brownish-black leather bracelet. They all gave their approval just in time for the doorman to chime “Hey! White hair, you in or out?”

In” he replied. “Well friends, see you inside perhaps”. They shouted after him, a few good lucks and call me’s and than he was passed the bouncers.

The first thing was the music, he could hear it with his entire body. Then came the heat and warmth of the place, it made Marcus feel…Feel a flash coming. “No, not now”. Immediately putting a hand on a wall to steady himself, he was lost in a memory.

[Memory flash]

73 BC – Mount Vesuvius
…They had been free for a few weeks now. The escape plan had been betrayed but still 70 men had made it here and their numbers were growing. The bordering village slaves knew they could run here and be protected. Tonight was the feast and celebration. A great fire roared in the middle court as dancers moved, swayed, enticed the once gladiators but now free man. Marcus was there also but, his name was not Marcus.

Oenomaus where are you?” A voice called Marcus. But he was busy, both hands on the buttocks of a voluptuous girl that was dancing on his manhood in ways he hadn’t felt for years. But then Crixus found him. “Here he is, ready to fuck the first woman off the village chariot”. Marcus pushed the woman away and rose to his feet grabbing a wine jug off the ground. Then turning to Crixus “And why not!? It is a good time to be US Crixus. Wait, is this your little sister Gaul?” He jest at his friend. And now turning to the other man “Spartacus! I was about to unvirginize Crixus little sister hAhaHAHAh”…

[Memory flash ends]

Barely still standing, Marcus staggered a little before recovering and standing straight. He needed to note everything before he forgot the details. Raising his head, he had to take in and ‘feel’ the Fetish Fuel Club all over again. It was amazing. Almost forgetting the ‘Flash’ he just had, he started walking forward. Women and men dancing, light teasing, drinking, flirting but in a very overt way surrounded him. His entire being started feeling soft and full of life. This was truth in emotions. This is what he needed to regain feeling, to regain his humanity. Making it to the edge of the bar, he barely remembered his vision but just enough to ask the tender if he could have a glass of the oldest wine they had plus paper and a pen.

Kid Death

Back to top Go down

Post  Satyxes Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:13 pm

Satyxes sniffed a few times, actually completely taken by surprise by the cheerful hello it had been given by Selina. It recalled that this woman was one of the first of the House to meet it in this place, so perhaps the outburst had been forgiven because of Saty's perceived inability to function well amongst humans. Making a mental note to make it up to Selina in some other way, it decided it was best to let the proverbial 'sleeping dogs' lie.

"It is a pleasure to see you and Tanie again, Selina. And I am quite well, thank you. Miss Tisiphone and her loves have taken quite a lot of time and made quite a big effort to... educate me. I do think I have a better understanding of both your race and your 'sub-culture', as it where."

Sniffing the surroundings again, it couldn't help but notice Puck's delightfully musky scent, mingled with a bouquet of his wines and the arousal of his servant. Somehow, Saty suspected the Satyr of knowing perfectly well what aroma to combine with what, because the intermingled smells made for a rather agreeable and heady mixture. Smiling happily, it turned back to Selina, quite intent on getting its claws on one of those glasses soon enough.

"Oh, I took the liberty of feeding your kittens before heading out tonight, Selina. The chicken-tuna cans. And I owe you a refund on one can... Made the mistake of licking the spoon clean. Quite tasty, I can tell you..."

Satyxes grins sheepishly at the cat-woman, just as it heard Pucks open question about a glass of his wine. As by reflex, it turned a little to the side - stepping back a pace or two to avoid turning its back to Selina or Tanie - and grinned broadly at Puck.

"That, my good man, is an offer I cannot decline in good conscience. Most gracious."
Satyxes
Satyxes

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2