House of Thorns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Curiosity ((Intro/ Club visit!))

5 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Curiosity ((Intro/ Club visit!)) - Page 4 Empty Re: Curiosity ((Intro/ Club visit!))

Post  Lexi Wed May 05, 2010 8:31 pm

Lexi eventually came to a calm she was getting in over herself, her breathing gradually slowed down from her excited gasps of air to something more slower. Leaning back she placed her latex palms on Lilith's sides, "I really should calm down, I'm already pretty high on temperature." she grinned a little, "Though it's worth it for that."

She moved her body with the other Mistress at a much slower pulsing pace her make-up through the lenses was a little runny she was apparently sweating a lot, it kind of added to the erotic moves.

"So have you actually ever switched?" she said out of the blue, giggling behind her mask, more curious about it than anything else.
Lexi
Lexi
Resident Gynoid

Back to top Go down

Curiosity ((Intro/ Club visit!)) - Page 4 Empty Re: Curiosity ((Intro/ Club visit!))

Post  Lilith Wed May 05, 2010 9:30 pm

Lilith noted Lexi's change in pace, and though her own was already somewhat languid, she made it even more relaxed in response. She still moved, her body a sensuous expression, her hands holding place on the curve of Lexi's waist just at her hips.

"Oh, in my younger years I experimented with such, though I cannot say that I ever fully released myself to it," she replied, "It just really is not in my blood. Though I do not mind being topped from the bottom," she added, grinning suggestively.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Wed May 05, 2010 10:07 pm

Lexi's raised brow was still clear despite the gas mask, "Topped from the Bottom, hmmm?" asked Lexi in her muffled tone. She slithered her latex fingers down Lilith's hips to her thighs, the creak of latex audible even over the music, "Enlighten me." she smirked still dancing softly to the beat.
Lexi
Lexi
Resident Gynoid

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Wed May 05, 2010 10:23 pm

"Mmm, well, that is when a sub is quite aware of what pleases his or her domme and they will do so in a way to perhaps control the situation to their benefit. This is not generally meant to discount the domme's position, mind you, and may well still lead to punishment," Lilith explained, continuing the movement of the dance along with letting her hands roam lightly over Lexi's form, her lips then spreading into an impish grin, "But it can also be quite fun and daring."
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Wed May 05, 2010 10:35 pm

"Oh, yes I see. I do love that, it shows a submissive is in tune with their Dominant. Mmmm, yes I do like that." slowly Lexi lifted off her mask letting her dreadlocks flow free and revealing the sweaty face behind that rubber. She took a deep breath quickly arranging her hair letting the mask sit atop her head.

She looked like she'd already came inside that airtight bodysuit. Cheeks all flushed and face glistening with sweat.

"Phew" she panted, "Hope you enjoyed that dance as much as I did." a smirk spread across her tender pierced lips. "Honestly a gas mask who'd of thought, was Cytheria who got me into those. I like the sound of my breathing too much, maybe that's a little selfish of me."
Lexi
Lexi
Resident Gynoid

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Wed May 05, 2010 11:05 pm

Lilith looked closely at Lexi, grinning.

"I did enjoy the dance, though," she began, studying, "I would not say I did as much as you seem to have."

She grinned further, her cheeks rising with it.

"And I would think that all fetishes are selfish to one degree or another," she said, smiling a bit lighter now, "Shall we return to the bar and some refreshment?"

Lilith turned, angling toward the very place she suggested, then paused, looking back at Lexi, "Does it even work like that for you? You are obviously flushed. Will a drink help?"
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Thu May 06, 2010 1:05 am

"Mmmm, I enjoyed that a lot I love being myself here, oh and Refreshment sounds good." replied Lexi strutting behind Lilith weaving through the other dancers till they got back to the bar. She wiped her forehead clean of sweat giving the latex she used to wipe a glistening shine. Taking a last few heavy breathes she calmed down running her hands over the black latex she wore ironing out any creases; She could simply 're-load' the holographic but at times like this Lexi liked to feel Human and do things just as any other person would.

She rested her forearms on the bar counter, smiling rather happily her flush dissipating naturally and the sweat dried up over a period of time, Lexi took the gas mask from the top of her head and rested it on the bar top. This was before she replied to Lilith's latter question.

"Well I work just like a Human in that sense. Electrical impulses, that kind of thing. Say if I spouted a cats tail, even though it's holographic it'd still hurt if you stepped on it; This is because it's still linked to me electrically all the feelings and sensitivity's still exist. It's hard to explain, imagine if you were able to grow another arm, now imagine when you grew that arm it came complete with everything it needed to function, you felt it, your body supported it, blood vessels, nerve endings, muscle, etcetera. I work just like that except if I want I can make that arm appear or disappear at will... There is a few flaws though, for example the larger or more complex a holographic the more I heat up. Theoretically I could become the Empire State Building, or project a clone or ten of myself, but I would overheat and explode in less than a second due to the massive power output." she paused just briefly feeling she wasn't very good at explaining it, she continued...

"Also say if you amputated one of my holographic arms my system would recognise that and it would disable the real thing hidden behind the holographic, this also means I'm as vulnerable as a Human too, though bare in mind I only said disable, to destroy it completely you'd have to turn off the holographics and attack the real thing."

"So yeah. When I get really excited wearing my favourite mask and having a sexy dance with Head Mistress..." she smirks, "...I cum, just as intense and 'real' as it gets."
Lexi
Lexi
Resident Gynoid

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Thu May 06, 2010 3:32 pm

Lilith had been listening to Lexi as they exited the dance floor, keeping her attention both on where she lead and trying to hear the voice behind her within the noises of the club. They made it to the bar, the bartender sliding Lilith's drink to her, which they had kept in the small fridge while she danced. She nodded her thanks, taking it along with a gentle sip, as she continued listening as Lexi expounded the particulars of herself. The things she was telling Lilith were beyond fascinating. Lilith did not show this on her exterior, but her mind began to not only better appreciate Linda's work but also simmer with the creative ramifications of it all.

She then caught the last part, widening her eyes a bit, "Lexi, you didn't."

Her own polite smile grew into a deeper grin as she looked at the gynoid.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Thu May 06, 2010 3:45 pm

Biting down on her lower pierced lip she grinned, blushing just a little. "Well it was a good dance. A -good- dance." she laughed, turning to a smirk eventually. Daring a move she attempted to swat Lilith's shiny ass, "I bet you did, or your close to." Lexi narrowed her eyes, smirking playfully, "You hide it oh-so-well."

"You hide it even better than I could!"
Lexi
Lexi
Resident Gynoid

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Thu May 06, 2010 4:01 pm

Lilith raised her eyebrows a bit at Lexi's swat, her expression one of light politeness and neutrality. She then turned a bit to again sip of her drink, noting it was getting close to the bottom. She angled her eyes back to Lexi.

"Oh, it was exhilarating, yes, but I cannot say I experienced it the same as did you," she then turned, looking at the gynoid, "I have learnt over the years to exercise a good deal of control over myself."
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Thu May 06, 2010 10:11 pm

Lexi pondered for a moment, "Do you think I should be more reserved and controlled. I mean, I want to be viewed as a Mistress, like you. But it seems to be an uphill struggle. I think most still see me as the 'old' Lexi." Nodding to the tender with a smile she ordered another drink OJ again. She had a thirsty sip before placing the freshly squeezed drink back down.

"I'm pretty eager to learn how to better myself -as- a Mistress. I dare say I know a good portion of it, but there's the things only experience and tutoring can teach."
Lexi
Lexi
Resident Gynoid

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Thu May 06, 2010 10:24 pm

"Well that is really up to you. Certainly one might expect dommes to evince more control, but you were with me," Lilith said, adding the hint of a seductive twist to this last part, "And besides, I did not know you had gone so far, and I was quite close."

She smiled lightly, downing the rest of her drink, setting the glass on the bar and lightly tapping the rim with her fingertip. The bartender immediately began mixing her another. She turned back to Lexi as she waited.

"Still, we all have our personal styles. I very much favor subtlety, but that may not be to your tastes," she offered, shrugging very lightly.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Sat May 08, 2010 1:11 am

"I suppose everyone has the way they do things, even Dominants." replied Lexi in a soft relaxed tone. She took a hefty sip of her drink. "I suppose I'm somewhat the polar opposite, whereas you prefer subtlety I can be rather blunt and very much to the point. I won't lie though, teasing a sub till their begging and screaming for a release is quite a fun experience." a broad smirk spread across Lexi's pierced lips, she brushed some of the Dreadlocks aside her face.

"Unfortunately, I should get going. I've got tons to do, including some maintenance that I never look forward to." Lifting Lilith's left palm she gently kissed the top, "It was a pleasure having your company. It seems the newcomers are keeping to themselves over there." she snickered.
Lexi
Lexi
Resident Gynoid

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Sat May 08, 2010 1:22 am

Lilith nodded, smiling sweetly from the gesture.

"So it seems," she agreed, "Thank you for the exhilarating dance. Do be well, Lexi."

She gazed over the gynoid, finding her as much an intriguing creature as anyone else.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Sat May 08, 2010 1:39 am

Lowering her gas mask back down Lexi strutted off after saying her goodbyes walking out into the street-light lit porch then flying off on her way home in Downtown MC.
Lexi
Lexi
Resident Gynoid

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Mon May 10, 2010 3:52 pm

((I am assuming this one is done. Any objections to locking it down?))
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4