House of Thorns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

His/Her first time

+2
Lilith
Tanie Burns Rush
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

His/Her first time - Page 3 Empty Re: His/Her first time

Post  Tanie Burns Rush Fri May 21, 2010 7:40 pm

Morgan would blush bright red. "It would seem so but... When a girl comes onto me when I'm my normal self, I just get frightened and uncomfortable, but I don't have that problem with girls as a man. I've tried to do it before however and I just couldn't go through with it..." She clapses her hands together and start to twiddle with her thumbs nervously. "She tells me that as a guy and girl I have a straight mentality and bisexual zones are not in my comfort zone."

Tanie Burns Rush

Back to top Go down

His/Her first time - Page 3 Empty Eshtarra:

Post  Stormkitten Sat May 22, 2010 12:43 pm

While they were speaking, a short, blue-skinned woman with feathered wings furled behind her walked across to them, taking a position the other side of Lilith. Her leathers would be considered barely decent, anywhere else, but here they seem almost demure.

She smiles warmly to the pair, bowing her head slightly to Lilith, before speaking to Morgan. "I know what that's like, I'm strongly heterosexual as well. It surprises people, I think, and I fear it has disappointed a few." She chuckles lightly. "I promise you have nothing to fear from me."

A pause, while she sips her drink. "I came across because I felt minor magic being used. Was that you, Lilith?"
Stormkitten
Stormkitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Sat May 22, 2010 3:38 pm

"Ahhh, Eshtarra," Lilith inclined her head once, her eyes then going over the fae, "How nice to see you again. And no, that was not me," she informed, glancing lightly at Morgan.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Tanie Burns Rush Sun May 23, 2010 1:47 pm

Morgan looked at the new girl and smiled softly. "Ah... That would've been me... Sometimes I forget that I shouldn't etch runes like this in public in front of people..." She coughed a bit and held out her hand. "I'm Morgan. I'm still new and trying to understand this scene, and you miss?"

Tanie Burns Rush

Back to top Go down

Post  Satyxes Sun May 23, 2010 8:51 pm

The demon leaned up against the counter, looking at the barkeep and motioned to get his attention.

Does any other require a drink ? Or a refill, Matriarch ?

Scenting lightly in the direction of the newly arrived person, Saty remained puzzled about the spell-wielding human. It would have understood that the woman wielded both genders as a way to please all - as some of Its cousins did - but even that seemed to be untrue.
A strange human indeed, worthy of more observation.
Satyxes
Satyxes

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormkitten Sun May 23, 2010 11:54 pm

"I'm Eshtarra, and I have a little skill with Faerie magics." She grins, opening her hand carefully, and a butterfly with midnight wings appears. The swirl of stars against the dark blue seem to twinkle as it takes off and flies around Morgan, before settling on her shoulder. She shakes the proffered hand.

"Mostly illusions, but you can see why I was interested. I'm... old, and I still don't truly understand the games these people play. But this place, the way it feels... it appeals to me." She grins, head tilted as she glances to Lilith once more. "Speaking of appealing... is Puck around today? I've not seen him in a long while."
Stormkitten
Stormkitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Mon May 24, 2010 3:18 pm

Lilith turned to Saty, then glanced down at her drink, "Ah, yes, a refill would be lovely, thank you," she said, setting her glass on the bar.

She then turned to observe the display between Eshtarra and Morgan, smiling warmly.

"Ah, our good Sir Puck," she replied to Esh, "Indeed he has been about, though his comings and goings may be rather more cryptic than most. He may have toddled off to Europe for a case of wine, for all I know. I have not seen him about this evening, but it is a large place."
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormkitten Mon May 24, 2010 7:53 pm

Esh grins. "Ah, well. If you see him, tell him he owes me a bottle of Feywine."

Turning back to Morgan, she gives her a reassuring smile.
"It must seem like you have a lot to learn. If you ever need help with the mystical side of things, let me know. If I can't figure it out myself, I may know someone who can."
Stormkitten
Stormkitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Mind_Puck Mon May 24, 2010 8:21 pm

Puck snickered softly as he lightly skipped across the dance floor - he'd seen the folded wings above the crowd, and was bee-lining for them. He hadn't seen Esh in what felt like ages, and it was always a treat to see someone from "home" that wasn't out for his head.

His form shimmered as he walked, his deep, Mediterranean complexion flaking away in tiny flecks of quickly fading purple fire. Horns shrank, giving way to pertly pointed ears, and with a final shake of his head, his wild auburn mane took on a decidedly ethereal, flaxen quality.

Looking decidedly more elf than faun, he snickered, reaching to tap Eshtarra's shoulder before clasping both hands behind his back. Bright, violet eyes and his usual impish grin the only features betraying him to most present.

"Hey, stranger!"
Mind_Puck
Mind_Puck

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormkitten Mon May 24, 2010 9:04 pm

She whips round at the touch, turning more slowly as he speaks. "I know that voice."

Her gaze travels slowly over the elven-seeming man, her grin matching his. "Hey yourself. Funny, like that, you look rather like this one lordling I used to f.. know."
Stormkitten
Stormkitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Mind_Puck Mon May 24, 2010 9:17 pm

The sprite tittered, shrugging such that his head dipped almost below them, his smirk taking on a sly cant.

"Perhaps we've met before then?".

He produced two delicately curved flutes of wine from behind his back, offering one as he straightened himself back upright.

"A quite handsome bloke said you were owed this. Good stuff. Not the -great- stuff... says that's a carrot that warrants further dangling. But until then, he doesn't feel you should go entirely without..."
Mind_Puck
Mind_Puck

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Mon May 24, 2010 9:55 pm

Lilith watched the two, her lips turned in a grin with a hint of slyness to it. She held her own drink, sipping it nonchalantly as the game played out.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormkitten Mon May 24, 2010 11:24 pm

Esh takes the glass with an elegant flourish, nodding. "Perhaps. My thanks."

She takes a slow sip of the wine, savouring it. "Ah, that is good." She smirks. "You can tell your friend from me, though... It'll take more than the promise of wine, even good wine, before I'll be taking advantage of any dangling carrots. 'Tis a shame, truly."
Stormkitten
Stormkitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Mind_Puck Tue May 25, 2010 4:59 pm

He gave a token snicker, before scooping the other Fae up in his arm, retaining his glass. The glamour dropped much as it formed, a wispy sort of stardust swirling off on the wind as he retook his usual form.

"So stuffy, that thing..." He smirked, shaking a little more dreamstuff from his wild mane.

"How've you been?"
Mind_Puck
Mind_Puck

Back to top Go down

Post  Satyxes Tue May 25, 2010 5:42 pm

Saty grinned at Puck's entrance, having delivered the refilled drink that Lilith was now sipping on. It held Its own whiskey with some regret, wondering what those glasses of wine might hold. It would never forget that first bottle that Puck offered upon Its admittance to this House. Such flavours...

Snapping back to the present, It followed the discussion between Puck and the female with half-harted intrest, preferring instead to scent again in the direction of the skin-chooser, this woman-and-man being that somehow seemed to be an exact opposite to Itself. Or at least close enough.

It wanted this one alone in a dark and safe place, to ask it what only Kith would sare ask. It smirked. Strange that It would use that word in reference to one that could never hope to gain the honour of being adressed so.
It reached out to morgan, touching her on the arm just as she touched It.

Could I ask a favour of you ? A mere... exchange of words, away from eyes and ears ? Your safety and... honour will be guaranteed, I swear. At your leisure, of course.

It sniffed in anticipation of the answer, appearing somewhat twitchy to anyone watching.
Satyxes
Satyxes

Back to top Go down

Post  Tanie Burns Rush Fri May 28, 2010 3:25 pm

Morgan smiled softly at Esh. "I don't think I will be needing much teaching on the ways of magic. I am not just a normal person picking up a magic book." She giggled softly. "I'm a rune etching witch specializing in the forming art of techno magicks." She saw the Satyr, remembering that she had briefly ran into him before. She didn't say anything though, seeing him preoccupied with the winged lady.

She felt Saty's touch upon her arm and nodded a bit at it. "Sure. I don't mind going for a little chatting stroll. Satyxes was it?" She warmly smiled at it and moved her legs a bit to return feeling to them after standing around before giving it another nod.

((sorry for the not hereness. been visiting with a friend))

Tanie Burns Rush

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum