House of Thorns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Newcomer

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A Newcomer Empty A Newcomer

Post  Allison Fri May 14, 2010 11:04 pm

Allison walked into the club wearing a simple duster, but once the doors had shut she discarded the coat to a rack in the entrance. Stepping in she tilted her head to the pulsing beat of the music, smoothing out her latex dress. The neckline was beyond daring, at least by public decency's standards, plummeting down passed her naval. The material clung to her figure well, long sleeves disappeared into high gloss gloves and the entire outfit ended in a short skirt, revealing just a whisp of thigh before her long boots again concealed her lightly tanned skin. Black. Every inch of latex was the darkest of black, only accented by the white laces of her boots and the white trim of her gloves and her firey red hair. Anyone who read the papers would recognize her as Allison Maximillian, a bounty hunter working exclusively for the Champions. Her fan base of course prompted her to wear the duster into the club, she had enough trouble with the fan made comic strips that portrayed her as a sex symbol.

She moved easily to the club's main bar. Walking with ease in the latex dress, she blushed slightly regardless, having never worn such attire in a public setting like this. Despite her nervousness, her voice was calm and cool as she ordered her soda from the bartender, a grateful smile on her lips as she accepted the drink moments later.
Sipping her soda she turned her back to the bar and looked out over the club.

Allison

Back to top Go down

A Newcomer Empty Re: A Newcomer

Post  Lilith Sat May 15, 2010 1:14 am

Lilith emerged into the club, again from a rear door that offered limited access only to a select few. She wore a black gown of latex, the skirt expansive enough to allow her to freely walk as the material tried to cling to her legs. The top was cut somewhat low across her expansive bosom, the sleeves trailing down tightly to her wrists.

She sauntered slowly to the bar, enduring a few greetings and very short conversations on the way, finally making her way to her destination and speaking to the bartender. The man nodded, then began to mix her drink.

Lilith turned, waiting, then noticed a familiar face. She moved a few paces over, nearer the young woman.

"Evening, Allison," she greeted, "How nice to see you here."
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Allison Sat May 15, 2010 2:01 am

Her blush deepened as she noticed Lilith, eyes tracing over her curves just barely before falling on her eyes and sticking there.

"Oh, hello Miss Lilith. I didn't expect to bump into you so soon."

Allison became quite critical of her own attire, straightening her dangerously short skirt and adjusting her gloves. She had the good sense to remember her drink, sipping it as she attempted to regain her composure.

"How is the evening treating you?"

Allison

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Sat May 15, 2010 3:27 pm

"Ah, well, it is yet too early to say," Lilith replied, smiling, "I have not even had my first drink."

She grinned the with some measure of mock surprise as the bartender slid her a dry vodka martini. She took it with a thankful nod, holding it with a spread of her fingers about the bottom of the cone-shaped bowl. She then gestured with toward Allison.

"Cheers," she said, then took a sip.

"So, just arriving here yourself then?" she asked, then turned her eyes about the large room, "What do you think so far?"
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Allison Sat May 15, 2010 5:44 pm

Allison holds her glass out to Lilith before taking a sip herself, looking back to the club after she asks her question.
"To be honest, I think the only description is 'sexy'. I mean, I've been to plenty of clubs before but none so... blatant as this one." She paused to watch a latex clad patron walk passed, eyes following the woman for a moment. "Could take some getting used to the playlist though, but I could probably dance to it."
Allison turned her attention back to Lilith after the woman walked out of view, smiling sheepishly.

Allison

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelica Sat May 15, 2010 6:22 pm

Noticing the woman regarding her, the latex clad figure stopped. Placing one of her heels behind the other she pivoted to face Allison and Lilith. The latex covering her was more than skin-tight, the smooth shiny material outlining every ridge and curve from her toes to a metal ring behind her head from which a feathered spray of bright red hair arched backwards and down to her shoulders. The material seemed impossibly unbroken, not a single seam or zipper possible in it's tightness, the only opening a keyhole exposing an enticing view of her décolletage, the open area flowing upward to expose a line of neck, chin and her lips, allowing her to speak unfettered, important in the din of the music on this side of the club. Although covered, her eyes still were visible through the material as a soft purple glow.

"Greetings, Miss. Welcome to Fetish Fuel. May your visit tonight be everything you wish it to be. This Girl is available should Miss need anything, or any questions answered. Although, if Girl may say, Miss already has the best guide to the club beside her." Girl turned to Miss Lilith, a genuine smile showing. "Greetings to you again, Miss Lilith. Girl is, as always, at your service."
Angelica
Angelica

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Sat May 15, 2010 10:17 pm

Lilith nodded to Allison, "Yes, the music here is not quite the normal fare of House and Techno. We go for something a bit more ... intense, if you will. Perhaps somewhat inspirational, as well."

She then paused as the latex clad figure turned and came to them. She had noted Allison's note of Girl, and it pleased Lilith that she came to them.

"Ahh, Girl, how lovey to see you, as always," Lilith commented, letting her eyes linger slowly over the tightly-ensconced form, "And thank you, as always, for your impeccable service."
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Allison Sat May 15, 2010 11:00 pm

Allison nodded in agreement with Lilith's assessment of the music, upon getting a better look at Girl though, she felt her jaw drop slightly, taking in the latex clad woman. Despite the daring neckline of her own attire, this woman seemed to be showing so much more.

Allison felt her cheeks grow warm and began inspecting her soda, devoting all of her attention to the glass to keep her eyes off the woman, falling quite silent in doing so.

Allison

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelica Sat May 15, 2010 11:48 pm

Girl leaned forward slightly, the pulsing lights from the dance floor shining off her outfit, outlining her covered but prompinant nipples in the play of light and shadow, she tilts her head slightly, a friendly, honest smile on her face.

"Is there a problem with your drink, Miss? Girl will fetch another if you require?"
Angelica
Angelica

Back to top Go down

Post  Allison Sun May 16, 2010 4:31 am

Allison looked up upon hearing Girl, blushing more still "N-no miss, its nothing wrong with my drink, I just... I really like your outfit. Where did you get it, if you don't mind my asking?"

Allison sipped her drink, leaning closer to the bar and Lilith while she waited for a reply, feeling more at ease from the closeness of someone familiar.

Allison

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Sun May 16, 2010 7:04 am

Lilith watched the exchange between the two with calm attention. Girl was indeed noticeable, even within company such as this place bespoke. She smiled lightly, noting Allison's reaction. She leaned over a bit toward Allison, speaking in a lower volume, but one not pitched to be private.

"She is an exquisite specimen, is she not?"

Lilith inclined her head once toward Girl.

"Feel free to look upon her as you like."
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelica Sun May 16, 2010 7:56 am

"Thank you Miss, it pleases Girl that her appearance pleases you." She smiled, running her tongue along her dark stained lips a moment in thought before answering. "Girl does not mind your asking, Miss, although Girl can no longer recommend Girl's supplier to anyone." She laughed quietly, giving a meaningful look to Miss Lilith as she did so. "The cult who outfitted Girl no longer exists... thankfully"

She straightened, her ballet style heels enforcing her posture as she took one wrist on her other hand behind her bak. The action forced her breasts outward slightly, her body both proudly displayed and still legally covered. Her softly glowing eyes seemed to look back into Allison's, waiting for the next question. She had a guess, but she wasn't going to make assumptions and answer. Girl had been spent most of her life speaking only when asked to, and old habits die hard.
Angelica
Angelica

Back to top Go down

Post  Allison Sun May 16, 2010 6:06 pm

Allison nodded slowly, upon Miss Lilith's encouragement she let her eyes stay and linger on the woman, roaming freely over her exposed curves, somehow being clothed only made it more erotic.

"So... there is no one else who can fashion such attire?" She spoke softly, mostly to herself, then she looked to Miss Lilith for a moment, as if wondering how bold the other woman would mind her being before turning her attention back to Girl's body. "M-may I touch it?" her voice cracked with nervousness in the asking.

Allison

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Mon May 17, 2010 3:30 pm

Lilith still wore her calm smile on her dark red lips as she watched the interplay. Girl was so elegantly open, without immediately appearing to be so. Lilith had to admit she was getting a bit of amusement from watching the obvious effect it was having on Allison. Were she less of a controlled person, she might act on her impulse to indulge.

"Oh, there are many places that may make such, Allison, and I have seen you in somewhat similar before, if you recall," Lilith said, letting her smile resolve into something a bit more impish, "Our House tailors are often kept busy keeping our members so clothed, and there are several very good boutiques in the city."

She let her expression slip back to her normal, light smile, letting her own eyes gaze over Girl, then turned her attention back to Allison.

"Are you asking me or her?" she said, that impish twist suddenly back on her lips.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Mind_Puck Mon May 17, 2010 4:47 pm

Puck slipped out of the backroom largely unnoticed - compared to his usual flashy, or, some might dare say gaudy, suit choices, the relatively muted black, pinstriped tuxedo jacket with velvet lapels really did sort of blend into the darkness of the club.

He snaked his way through the crowd, smiling at the guest and Girl as he slipped up beside Lilith, offering a glass of wine in exchange for her own drink, and offering her a continental peck on the cheek in greeting.

"Something new, Boss, let me know what you think," he smiled. "And who's our guest here?"

His eyes drifted down Allison's figure, then back up, to meet her eyes with his own, faintly glowing irises.

"She looks familiar..."
Mind_Puck
Mind_Puck

Back to top Go down

Post  Allison Mon May 17, 2010 6:16 pm

Allison nodded at Lilith's encouragement about finding a suitable outfit, listening carefully to her suggestions, her gaze drifting between Lilith and Girl, as she tried to be respectful to Lilith and satisfy her awed fascination with Girl's attire.

"I've worn latex before, yes, and one of my outfits is quite tight, but that.... I can make out each of her toes, her naval, everything." Allison left out the more obvious example of Girl's nipples, upon which her eyes were, to her own embarrassment, focused.

As Lilith clarified which person she wished to touch Allison's blush only deepened as she heard not only the question, but the slightest hint of an offer. "Perhaps...both?" The asking forced her eyes to the floor, unable to meet either woman's eyes.

Hearing Puck caused her to look up, if only slightly. She noticed his eyes on her and nodded to his question. "I'm Allison, I refused to vote between you and Ken for your 'Who Has the Best Ass' competition." Allison smiled softly to herself at the memory.

Allison

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Mon May 17, 2010 6:50 pm

"Ahhh, of course," Lilith agreed with Allison's assessment of Girl's attire, "I am sure there are some in the city who could do that for you. You have a generous figure of your own, Allison, and if the latex were thin enough, tight enough," she continued, looking over Allison as though in near-clinical appraisal, "I am sure you could get the same look in a suit of your own."

Lilith then smiled warmly at the next question and flush to Allison's skin, "How daring of you," she offered, "But I meant who's permission were you asking regarding Girl? Were you asking her to give permission, or me to give you permission to touch her?"

Lilith grinned impishly, looking at Allison, letting her words linger a bit before she continued, "Of course, if you wish to feel the fabric of my gown, please do so. You will definitely notice the difference, as mine is not quite so daring as Girl's."

Just then, Puck showed up, and Lilith's smile brightened. She noted the deft sliding of the wine glass into her hand and could not help to grin.

"Good evening to you, Sir Puck," she offered, inclining her head once, then brought the glass around, swirling it languidly, then raised it, bending to bring her nose within range of the bowl, sniffing deeply, before taking a sip, letting it play over her taste buds.

She raised her eyebrows a bit at Allison's words, then turned her eyes to Puck, "Ahh, so who did win that? And what is this you are having me taste?"
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Mind_Puck Mon May 17, 2010 7:15 pm

"It was a tie," he smirked, releasing Lilith from the light one-armed hug. "I'm afraid I lack Sarah's knack for getting a proper contest rolling. Blame it on being easily distracted..."

He smiled, nodding his head towards Girl once more, then Allison, then turned his attention back to Lilith.

"It's a very reasonably priced Australian Shiraz - thinking of mixing up the house wines again. Something a little fruitier for the season... with just a little kick of pepper. I've found a great local-ish Gewurztraminer as well that's delightful... but I know you love your reds..."

He smiled again, fixing his lapels before folding his hands behind him, waiting for her thoughts.
Mind_Puck
Mind_Puck

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Mon May 17, 2010 7:33 pm

"Ahhh, a shame I was not there to break the tie," she grinned lightly, then listened as Puck spoke of the drink.

She took the time to sample it again as he described it, then nodded.

"It is very nice, quite refreshing and a bit exciting," she expounded, "Though I daresay preceding it with a martini may not have been fair. And yes," she continued, seeming to sigh the barest bit, "I do seem more taken by reds when here, but that is not to say I do not dally in other hues when the occasion moves me."
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Allison Mon May 17, 2010 9:14 pm

Allison gently touches Lilith's dress, her hand on her side, intimate but respectful. "I guess, for permission to touch her I'm asking whoever has the right to grant it, Miss Lilith." She smiled softly at the woman, then blushed again at her compliment.
"Thank you ma'am, I hope you find my figure appealing from more than just a professional point of view though." her hand smoothed her own latex dress over her curves as she smiled.

Allison

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelica Mon May 17, 2010 9:21 pm

Girl smiled, watching Allison with Miss Lilith. "Girl appreciates Miss asking first. Its a novelty Girl still appreciates. please, if you wish to do so, you may feel Girl's outfit as well." She laughed softly. "Girl doesn't get felt as often as she used to."
Angelica
Angelica

Back to top Go down

Post  Allison Mon May 17, 2010 9:28 pm

Allison turns her attention away from Lilith with her question answered by Girl and smiles softly, stepping closer to her, her blush returning as she reaches out to run her fingers over a latex covered stomach.

"How do you take it off? It looks completely seamless." Allison's hand moved around to the back, double checking for a zipper or any part in the material.

Allison

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Mon May 17, 2010 9:38 pm

Lilith smiled lightly as Allison touched her dress, listening as the woman spoke.

"Oh, of course I do," she replied to Allison's statement regarding her figure, letting her smile turn again into a bit of an impish grin.

She watched, then, as Allison turned to examine Girl's attire. Her watchful eyes betrayed perhaps a bit more than a passing interest in the interaction. She took another sip of the wine as she continued to observe.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Allison Mon May 17, 2010 10:14 pm

Noticing Lilith's gaze, Allison arched her back to stick her rear out a bit as she worked, knowing the latex dress would pull tight across her rear, her attention, however, remained mostly on Girl's latex bodysuit, running her fingers experimentally over it, feeling how tight and thin it was to reveal so much.

Allison

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelica Mon May 17, 2010 10:19 pm

Girl gave a low purring sigh as Allison caressed her uniform, she stretched a little as Allisons hand explored, arching her back just slight enough to press her chest outward again. "Girl assures Miss, it IS seemless, unless Girl wishes one. Girl cannot remove it, although Girl can change how it appears."

The light of her eyes dimmed a bit as she near closed them, luxuriating as Allisons moved behind her, hand trailing across the soft, warm second skin her uniform had become.
Angelica
Angelica

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum