House of Thorns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getting leathered

3 posters

Go down

Getting leathered Empty Getting leathered

Post  Stormkitten Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:35 pm

The door to the club opens, and a tall nervous-seeming figure shuffles in barefoot, accompanied by the squeak of new leather. The long coat is wrapped tight around her, the tip of a furred tail peeking out from underneath. She pauses, seeing the crowd, then takes a deep breath and begins to make her way toward the bar.

The fur on the back of her neck rises as a man pushes past her, his shoulder knocking her aside. Sparks run over her fur, but stop short, absorbed by the coat. She pauses, straightens her gloves, then sets off across the room once more. So big, this place, she wasn't expecting that.

The smooth surface of the bar seems like an oasis in a sea of... she is not sure what, but it is definitely oceanic. Taking care not to leave scratches as she grips the wooden counter, she settles onto one of the barstools. Looking around the room, she barely notices the man beside her until he speaks.

"Hey, kitty. Looking for company?"

She starts, sparks in her hair taking a moment to fade, then shakes her head. "No. ... thank you."

The silence seems to demand a greater response.

"I'm waiting for someone."

The bartender passes her a drink, a wine she is familiar with, and she smiles at her gratefully. The sip she had planned, turns into half a glassful gone. She looks out across the room, trying to find any familiar face, hoping that what she had said is true.
Stormkitten
Stormkitten

Back to top Go down

Getting leathered Empty Re: Getting leathered

Post  Mind_Puck Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:04 pm

Puck slipped through the crowd with practiced ease - deeply in his element. He'd only been aware of her arrival for a few moments, and had briefly considered observing her for a bit. She'd shown an amazing amount of initiative and confidence showing up by herself - but he suspected she could use some reassurance about now.

Sneaking up on Storm was never easy, but the crowds, the music, the near infinite distractions helped as he eased into an open spot at the bar beside her - his leather coat squeaking just so as he rested his forearms against the bar, a smile tugging at his lips as he quietly indicated Storm's glass, then wiggled two fingers at the bartender.

"Hey there, stranger. Buy you another drink?"
Mind_Puck
Mind_Puck

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormkitten Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:45 pm

She starts as he speaks, then settles back on the chair again as she realises who it is, giving him a warm smile.

"Yes please. Another drink would be good."

She reaches out, touching her fingertips to his briefly, her coat sleeve slipping back to reveal more of the atypical long gloves she wears today. "It is nice to see you."

Her gaze flicks around the room as she finishes her current drink, and her ears flatten slightly. "You never mentioned it was this loud."
Stormkitten
Stormkitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Mind_Puck Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:03 pm

He smiled as she touched him, curling his fingers around hers in a loose handhold as the drinks were set down before them. He gave the club a cursory glance as she spoke, but promptly returned his gaze to her.

"It's nice to see you too, Storm." He took up his drink in his free hand, swirling and sniffing lightly, recognizing it as one he had shared with Storm before, he smirked before continuing, "It can be quieter downstairs, but I am not sure you're ready for the full tour. You took a big enough step for today just getting here."

He squeezed her hand lightly. "Might I see your dress?"
Mind_Puck
Mind_Puck

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormkitten Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:02 pm

Indecision crosses her face. "Maybe. But I need the coat. Luna said I could keep it on." She fiddles with the sleeve, her claws making an oddly metallic sound.

The flush deepens in her face as she leans closer to him. "Lots of people." Her gaze flicks from group to group, taking in the revealing clothing, the dominants and the submissives, the dancers and the drinkers. Her face keeps a neutral smile, her eyes showing a true interest in the environment.
Stormkitten
Stormkitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Mind_Puck Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:12 pm

He nodded knowingly, observing Storm's mixed reactions - the conflict between her eyes, buried complexion and body language all speaking volumes to him. Regardless of her actual wants, being this conflicted wasn't going to lead to anything good for her - and having gone to the effort to come of her own accord, he was determined to avoid that.

He lifted his glass, making eye contact with her again. "Grab your drink, and accompany me?"

He turned, carefully picking an easily followed path through the crowds.
Mind_Puck
Mind_Puck

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormkitten Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:30 am

She hesitates, then lifts the new glass of wine, taking a full sip to make it easier to carry without spilling. She nods to the bartender, then follows, padding quickly after him. He moves in a whirl of soft greetings, clasped hands, new faces appearing and fading. She keeps pace, almost swept along in his wake, the press of people somehow less for a moment as they pass.
Stormkitten
Stormkitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Mind_Puck Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:53 pm

Puck worked his way through the crowd, snaking an practiced path back towards a draped, but otherwise unremarkable wall of the club - he smiled at the nearby bartenders, then carefully parted and held the curtain for his companion, slipping in to follow once she had passed.

Up a tight spiral staircase, they found themselves in the managerial office for the club. It was quieter here - the throbbing baselines could still be felt, but it was a duller tone. Windows, otherwise unnoticeable - high above the club's lighting, looked out over the surging main floors of Fetish Fuel. He beckoned Stormy over to watch, smiling as he wrapped an arm around her.

"This a little better?" he asked, hugging her gently. "You looked like you could use a little quiet."
Mind_Puck
Mind_Puck

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormkitten Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:52 am

"Yes." She nods, looking out over the club, one hand on the window. Her attention is caught by a woman in tight leathers, followed a half pace behind by a man in formal clothing, obviously subservient to her. "None of the lessons had women being in control. But I can not imagine Miss Lilith not being in control."

She brushes a clawed hand through her hair, trying to settle it back into place. The leather glove catches on the inside of her sleeve, and she tugs it free. "Stupid things." Peeling the gloves off, one after the other, she drops them onto a nearby desk with a surprisingly heavy thud.
Stormkitten
Stormkitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Mind_Puck Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:49 pm

He nodded, glancing at the heavy glove, and for a second considered picking it up to study it - instead he moved beside Storm, snaking his arm about her waist as she watched the activities of the club unfold below.

"It is certainly an equal opportunity game here. I dare say that most nights the crowd even leans towards more dominant females..."

He gave her a gentle, affirming squeeze. "Are you comfortable up here?"
Mind_Puck
Mind_Puck

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormkitten Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:25 am

"No." She twists out of the hug, and unzips the coat, claws catching. "It is hot."

Her face is flushed as she shrugs the coat sleeves down, revealing bare shoulders. The leather of the low-cut top clings tight to her fur. "I do not need to wear so much here." The dress she wears would fit in well in the club below, and is obviously cut for her, the skirt made so as not to interfere with her tail.

Getting leathered Storm_leathered

"That is better." The blush does not leave her face, as she sets the coat over a chair and reaches for his arm once again.
Stormkitten
Stormkitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Mind_Puck Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:35 pm

Amused, he smiled. He looked her over approvingly.

"You look beautiful, Stormy."

Gladly re-offering his arm, he slipped it around her now exposed lower back - grazing delicate fur lightly as he re-enveloped her, hugging her loosely glancing back down out the window as he does so.
Mind_Puck
Mind_Puck

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormkitten Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:57 am

She leans against him, fingers reaching for his hand as she looks out over the club.
"Am I allowed to be up here? It looks all official."

Her gaze doesn't leave the window, as her attention flits from group to group, fascinated. She stiffens slightly, as she sees a woman wearing cat ears and a costume tail, dancing in the center of a crowd of admirers.

"I suppose I am not very unusual here. If.. if my creator was not unusual in what he liked."
Stormkitten
Stormkitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Mind_Puck Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:06 pm

"Benefit of being friends with the management," he curled his fingers around hers, giving a gentle squeeze as he spoke. "Though, actually, my office is a tiny little thing in the back near the wine stocks... but yes, you're allowed up here."

He gave her time, letting her comfort level grow a bit more before presenting her with a question.

"Would you like to go back down to the main floor? Or perhaps further downstairs? The...displays further down are more intense... but the crowds would be far smaller. Either way, we can probably see who else is here tonight." He paused, to look at her in all seriousness. "If you're comfortable with either."
Mind_Puck
Mind_Puck

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormkitten Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:38 am

She nods, finishing the second glass of wine. "I would like to go and meet people. That is part of why I came here."

She folds the coat carefully, the metal of the mesh lining clinking quietly. Setting it on the desk, she puts the gloves on top, in a neat pile. "I will fetch these later. I think I do not need them now."

Holding the empty glass, she looks down at it with an almost confused expression. "I think I will need more wine. And... is there any food?"
Stormkitten
Stormkitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Mind_Puck Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:20 pm

He took the wineglass and set it aside - taking her arm in his, and lead her back down.

He snaked his way back through the crowds, this time with Storm at his side, smiling and nodding, responding lightly to patron greetings, but his hands never left Storm's, reacting to every little "too-close" brush of a guest with a gentle, reassuring squeeze, as he worked his way to the quieter lounge area.

He brought her to a standing-height table, with plenty of room for others, waved lightly to the bartender for two drinks and looked around, seeing who might be present this evening.

"We've a few options for food..." he smiled, plucking the tasting menu partially of his own design from the small book resting on the table, setting it in front of her. "See anything you like?"
Mind_Puck
Mind_Puck

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:24 pm

Lilith walked into the lounge, wearing her blood red catsuit with the darker black accentuations at the neck and wrists. It was one of her few that was not composed of latex or leather, being more a nylon blend of quite clinging and soft material, leaving little to the imagination as the opaque, dark material clung to her curvaceous body.

She moved elegantly with a drink already in hand, greeting people as she strode by with light tilts of her head or silently mouthed greetings. She spies Puck and Storm, her eyes glimmering a bit along with a slightly deeper smile as she moves over on stiletto-heeled boots of black leather.

"Good evening to you both," she greets, inclining her head politely.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormkitten Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:47 pm

"I think I would like a sandwich. With steak in it."
Storm sets the menu down with a smile, seeing the newcomer.
"Good evening, Miss Lilith. It is good to see you."

The music is quieter here, a background to the conversations at the various tables. She looks at Lilith's outfit, and tugs awkwardly at her own skirt, trying to straighten it.
"I did not realise there would be so many people here. Is it always this busy?"
Stormkitten
Stormkitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:19 pm

Lilith smiles gently, noticing the telltale signs of Storm's hesitant behavior. She lets her eyes play about the area, speaking as she does so.

"Oh this is certainly not the largest of turnouts we have ever had, but some nights are indeed busier than others. Still, I am sometimes surprised at how many show up on 'off' nights."

She then turns her eyes back to Storm.

"And I do hope you are having a good evening."
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Mind_Puck Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:29 am

Puck smiled, nodding, waving down someone from the staff to order for Storm, and also request a refill of their drinks.

He quietly watched Storm and Lilith interact, happy that she was, little by little, coming out of her shell.
Mind_Puck
Mind_Puck

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormkitten Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:43 pm

She smiles thoughtfully, considering the question before answering. The music pulsed in the background, the press of bodies on the dance floor pulsing with it. The smell of the wine mixed wonderfully with the scent of the foods on nearby tables.

"I am." She nods, though the answer is hesitant, as if surprising even to her as she says it.
Stormkitten
Stormkitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:05 am

Lilith smiles, sipping her drink thoughtfully, "Very good to hear. Not everyone has a pleasant first experience," she comments, "Of course, you have a wonderful guide."

She grins lightly, then glances at Puck, then back to Storm, "And you seem to have chosen a very lovely outfit. It is quite flattering to you."
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormkitten Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:29 am

She beams, a fully relaxed feel to her expression for the first time since she arrived. "Thank you, Miss Lilith. I chose it myself, but everybody helped me to see what was right to wear. You all have nice outfits."

She reaches curiously for Lilith's sleeve, stopping herself before touching. "What is that please? May I..." She blushes, realising to whom she is speaking. "Uhm... nevermind." She pulls her hand back, and grips the edge of the table in front of her.
Stormkitten
Stormkitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:08 pm

Lilith smiles politely, her lips curling a bit more than usual from her obvious amusement. She releases a hand from her drink, proffering her arm a bit, "Do feel free, if you so wish."

She watches Storm, still smiling lightly, her arm held out, bent at the elbow.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Mind_Puck Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:27 pm

Amused, Puck turned and intercepted the returning staffer, setting Storm's order down to the side as to not interrupt the two.

He nodded encouragingly at Storm as Lilith offered her arm, then took another light sip of wine.
Mind_Puck
Mind_Puck

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum