House of Thorns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Evening ((Open RP))

+7
Fetish
Felaux
The_Mouse
The Machinist
Mind_Puck
Lexi
Lilith
11 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

An Evening ((Open RP)) - Page 2 Empty Re: An Evening ((Open RP))

Post  The_Mouse Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:33 am

Melanie took the glass with a giggle.

"Aww, come here Dorothy." she said, pulling one of Puck's horns and standing on her tippy toes, planting a kiss on him. She released the horn as Sarah came in, waving hi and taking a sip of the wine.
The_Mouse
The_Mouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabbath Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:44 am

Suddenly, coming from another area of the club, their was the sound of crashing and muffled voices of suprise all around.

Stomping out from one of the nearby rooms, was Sabbath, or rather, Robert. Dressed in a Blood Red Suit, Rob always had a problem with formal wear, looking uncomfortable in it. Still, the little touches of his personality shown through, the skull necklace he wore, the rings on his fingers, and the black converse sneakers still on his feet. The source of the suprise and now laughs became readily apparent.

Robert was dragging a man by the scruff of his neck, the Powerful figure held a young man in his late twenties, with short red hair, wearing an obviously expensive suit. "Don't you know who I'am!? I work for Adair Media you Neanderthal! Let me go!" The man yelled in Protest, struggling futiley against the Giants fingerless gloved hand. "Sorry Man, you touched the Girls, they said No, your lucky I don't break your fingers." This caused the man to huff and go silent, mumbling to himself "You'll regret this, this.. club will regret it".

Robert Hauled the man up then by his neck with one hand, bringing him eye level "What's that? I couldn't hear ya" before he suddenly looked over and noticed he had created a scene, looking toward the gathered others. "Oh Hey everyone.. lady lilith.. Just takin' out the trash here"
Sabbath
Sabbath
Heavy Metal Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:39 pm

Holding a gloved hand over her mouth she gasped at Roberts entrance, clearly one of the media had stepped over the line, or did he? Her left hand held the glass presented by Puck, "Thank you Sir" she bowed her head.

"Trouble there Master Sabbath?"
Lexi
Lexi
Resident Gynoid

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabbath Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:00 pm

Robert held the man up by his neck, his massive gloved hand, almost choking the man merely by it's presence. The smaller man grabbed futilely at Roberts wrist, almost gasping and now coughing, as his legs swung back and forth kicking. Rob looked over toward Cytheria then as she spoke "This guy was getting alittle fresh with some of the Dancers. Putting his hands where they don't belong."

At that, Rob brought the man eye to eye with him, almost snarling to the ginger headed man "Our Women, are not "Whores" here for your amusement". The man in response choked and coughed as if in response, managing to get out "I was only doing what she wanted me to do, or didn't you realize that. That whore wanted it, I was giving it to he---" he was cut off then, by Roberts hand closing more firmly around his throat.
Sabbath
Sabbath
Heavy Metal Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:18 pm

Young Cytheria went silent, she was uncomfortable; even if the man had violated the bars rules. She pulled her skirt down further and sat up a little, her eyes avoiding to look at the rather violent scene before her, she didn't feel she had the authority to tell Rob to stop either.
Lexi
Lexi
Resident Gynoid

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:23 pm

"Sarah, how lovely to see you," Lilith purred, "Our good Puck is handing out wine he recently acquired overseas. Care for one?"

Lilith's attention was then coaxed into seeing Robert handling business in his own special way.

"Oh, my, my," She commented, "Robert, a moment, if you please."

Lilith walked over to the struggling man, and she leaned down to his face, whispering, "You come in here with less than the required modicum of respect, and then you threaten us. You, sir, are the one whom has no idea of what you are doing. Be prepared to fall a long time if you slip off the precipice upon which you have unwittingly found yourself."

She then reached behind his neck and gave a little pinch with her fingernails, then righted herself.

"Please remove him, Robert."
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabbath Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:30 pm

The Youngman found himself, cowed, almost like a child at Lilith's presence, his face went pale as she leaned in. Lilith was ever the powerful figure, beautiful and domineering, he could only grit his teeth, and do his best to not whimper at her threats. He looked ready to say something else before Robert was suddenly hauling him up again. "As you wish Lady Lilith" with that Robert grabbed the man uncermoniously by his belt loop as well, and marched off toward the entrance of the club.

A Small crowd Gathered to watch as Robert litterally threw the man, bodily out of the Club. Causing him to land in a heap on the wet november ground. He winced and looked up toward the Club shaking his fist. "You'll regret this! This entire, fucking.. Club will regret this!" He said in a rage.

Robert only dusted off his hands then made a move as if he were going to suddenly lunge at the man. The young Adair executive suddenly took off bodily, hightailing it away. Giving a Smirk, Rob moved back toward the club floor toward where the others were gathered for a moment, looking to be now deciding something in his head. "Hmm, should I check out that new Band tonight or not."
Sabbath
Sabbath
Heavy Metal Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Melphon Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:21 pm

A quiet gasp escaped the woman's lips as a suited body crashed to the floor in front of her while she waited to make her way inside. Smirking at the way he was handled, Yena patted and smoothed down her form fitting deep purple dress and ensured the tops of her thigh-high leather laced boots were tight. It wasn't often she dressed herself up fully for a night out, but she'd only just found out about the club and wanted to make a good impression to anyone who might take an interest.

After flashing a trademark smile and a moderate view of her ample cleavage to the current doorman, he waved her in even when she hadn't remembered her I.D. Running a hand into her spiked and styled dark pink hair, she kept it in place and started to sashay her way over to a free space on the bar, heals clicking on the polished floor as she kept a proud and firm posture. This failed once she reached the bar, leaning forward and collapsing on to it, arms crossed and a grin on her face as she eyed the people in the place. She could get used to this, she thought, as the bartender arrived and she ordered a small cocktail.
Melphon
Melphon

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:49 pm

Lilith glanced at the purple-garbed woman. The barest traces of an assessing grin curled the edges of her lips. The young lady looked familiar, but the lighting in the club was not always the best for giving detail to the ghosts of one's memories.

"Well that was exciting, yes?" she said to the others.

"Bruce," Lilith said, gaining the bartender's attention, who nodded a silent excuse to the purple-dressed lady and began to walk toward Lilith, "Ah, no need to come over here. Just do not charge the charming young lady for that drink. Put it on the House tab, if you please."
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Melphon Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:41 pm

As the bartender sauntered away and back again to tell Yena the good news, she smiled a little more brightly. Dressing up decently paid off at times, she thought to herself as she ran her hands over the dress covering her lithe frame.

She took her glass and nodded her polite thanks behind it down the bar towards the kind woman. It was clear she was an important face around here, and it always paid to be nice to those who showed kindness.
Melphon
Melphon

Back to top Go down

Post  The Machinist Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:36 pm

Moving down to waitress' end of the bar Alejandro retrieved a blood red dress shirt and a black blazer from a stool there. His business downstairs had been impromptu but necessary so he'd done what he needed to do to get it finished before the patrons began filtering in heavily to the club.

He walked back towards the rest of the group, looking more in place now and appreciatively took a glass from the ones Puck had poured. Swirling the deep red liquid slowly he inhaled before taking a sip.

"An excellent find as always." Alejandro congratulated Puck before taking another sip.

His eyes swiveled to the other side of the room as Rob made his entrance. "Tsk, tsk."

Alejandro set his glass on the bar after finishing the last exquisite drops and turned his attention towards the black and red clad beauty as she finally finished her circuitous journey through the room from the door to to the bar he favored her with a smile. "It has been fine so far Sarah, and all signs bode well that it will continue. I hope that yours has been much the same so far."
The Machinist
The Machinist

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:20 am

Well atleast there was good protection, thought Cytheria watching Rob, aka Sabbath throw out the gauntly man as if he was a paperweight, she crossed her legs the opposite direction and looked to the thigh-highed newcomer as she arrived, she recalled seeing her in the Club before but never quite managed to approach her. With a squeak of her dress she approached the young lady, hands behind her back she bowed a little.

It was as if Cytheria worked here, two odd colored eyes looked, one blue one grey looking to Yena, "Hello there Miss, my names Cytheria, may i ask what brings you to the lovely Club that is Fetish Fuel?"
Lexi
Lexi
Resident Gynoid

Back to top Go down

Post  Melphon Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:31 am

With a brief, but entirely long enough, appraising glance over the woman approaching her, Yena cracked a smile and flashed a bold wink, her rich brown eyes twinkling with amusement as she spoke softly.

"Came for the atmosphere as usual. Not gonna try and sell me something are you?" The playful grin showed she was toying and her toned-and-tattoed arms shifted, swapping her glass over to the left hand to free the right to be offered for a handshake.

"I'm Yena. S'lovely to meet you, Cytheria. And thanks to your friend for the drink too." She smiled, nodding sideways down the bar once again to indicate the friend.
Melphon
Melphon

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:38 am

She grinned, "Oh I'm not a Saleswomen..." pulling her dress down she double checked their wasn't a single crease in the form-fitting latex; So tight her belly-button amongst other things were visible. She looked over toward Lilith shooting a smile, slowly her curiously colored eyes looked back to the young woman.

"Oh that's Mistress Lilith, she runs this place and the House of Thorns, Fetish Fuel is more our... Front. To say she's a powerful figure would be an understatement, if she threw an order around people would listen, even some of the other Masters or Mistresses, I find she gives off this aura. It's comforting." Cy spoke softly, though Lilith probably still heard because at the time, the music of the club was changing tracks and left a few seconds silence.
Lexi
Lexi
Resident Gynoid

Back to top Go down

Post  Melphon Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:43 am

Yena's eyes were unable to resist from wandering as the woman before her pulled the tight latex even tighter still. Smiling to herself, her eyes drifted back up in time to meet the returning gaze.

"She certainly seems to have... something about her." She cast her eyes over to the woman being spoken of and nodded a smile again before turning back to Cytheria with a grin.

"So if you're not a saleswoman... what are ya? Don't want to waste your time and talk to you when you should be off serving or something."
Melphon
Melphon

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:10 pm

Her brows flicked she grinned and gently her shoulders shrugged, "I'm just a polite young lady. Don't fret Miss, you aren't wasting my time." she looked around the Club, "My Mistress doesn't seem to have turned up yet." she motioned at her collar; a polished silver with a crystal glass Rose in it. "If she arrives I might have to ask for permission to speak." she sighed happily at the thought, Cytheria found almost every part of Submission a pleasure.

She motioned with a hand, "Come sit with us." she never waited for a reply. Click-clack went her heels on the floor walking away, taking a seat on the comfy stool next to Lilith.
Lexi
Lexi
Resident Gynoid

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:04 pm

Lilith subtlely watched the conversation unfold between Cytheria and the newcomer, Yena.

Oh, Cytheria, you are a -dear-, she thought, thinking that the latex-clad submissive was so good at her role that she picked up even the barest of a hint of a command, Rose is quite privelaged to have you.

She sipped casually of the wine, savoring its flavor, as Cytheria returned to them. She offered the young lady a slight, gentle smile, waiting to see if the newcomer would join them.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Melphon Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:11 pm

Yena smiled curiously to herself as she took in and made sense of the offer. After a few long seconds of contemplation and a few sips of her drink for some form of courage, she delicately stepped her way over to the group.

With a polite nod to Cytheria and then one to the group, she smiled brightly and waited for a reaction before jumping in to speak.
Melphon
Melphon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabbath Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:17 pm

Sabbath returned from his task of "Taking out the Trash". He rubbed his fingerless gloves as he went, making sure they were still on and tight.
He frowned to himself, wondering if he should be wearing the spiked ones, but figuring it wasn't worth accidently hurting someone in the Club.

Returning to where the other's were gathered, he walked to the bar, knocked ontop of the counter and spoke "Yo, Beer me man." before he retrieved a beer, screwing off the top, and looking toward the newcomer then, coming up along side Lilith while taking a long pull.

His dark eyes went over Yena slowly, from head to toe, as if apprasing her, before he spoke. "So who's this?"
Sabbath
Sabbath
Heavy Metal Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:24 pm

Cytheria looked over to Sabbath, then introduced him to Yena.

"Sir Sabbath this is Yena, she wished to get in on the party." After she was done talking in a rather soft tone she leaned a little against Lilith.
Lexi
Lexi
Resident Gynoid

Back to top Go down

Post  Melphon Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:27 pm

Yena smiled softly, though gently seemed to squirm for a second under Sabbath's appraising gaze.

Running a hand through her styled hair, she then started to offer it for a handshake before swiftly pulling it back. Unsure of the etiquette, she instead gave a slight bow of her head with a grin.

"Yena is right. I didn't want to intrude, but Cytheria invited me across. Hope it's not a problem for anyone."
Melphon
Melphon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tanie Burns Rush Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:34 pm

Tanie walked up to the door of the club, dressed in her casual outfit of simple jeans and a tank top covered by a bikers jacket. Her implant was still visible as a collar around her neck which drove sighs as she Rand her hand through her fiery dyed hair. Her citzens ID finally going through, she strode into the club without much of a scene. She saw Rob after he had thrown the guy out and she face palmed herself. "Ah Christ... Of all the clubs I come too...". She shakes her head and goes over to the bar, taking a seat not too far from the group.

Wishing she had worn her bandana she waved the bar tender over. "I'd like a few shots of your hottest and strongest items please. And a lighter as well, I forgot mine". She waited on her shots as she kept an eye on the group, waiting to see how long it would be untill they noticed the former villian now in rehabilitation.

Tanie Burns Rush

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabbath Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:39 pm

Sabbath smiled then, a dark smile, or so it seemed. Imposing in his suit in size and demeanour, he noticed Yena move for the handshake and then do her polite bow.
In return he reached forward, a large hand taking hers gently, before bringing it up, he bent down and kissed the top of it gently, before releasing, his gaze going over her again.

"Ah, a friend of Cytheria's then? A Pleasure to meet you Yena, you may call me Robert, or Rob if you prefer.. though some know me as Sabbath.. Sorry for what you saw earlier, we try to keep things safe here for the girls.. I hope you enjoy your evening"
Sabbath
Sabbath
Heavy Metal Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosepetal Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:17 pm

Rose, after finally getting changed into her skimpy leather leotard and finding the help she needed to tighten her corset, walked up to behind the seats Cytheria and Lilith were in, meaningfully shaking her head with a little smile at anyone who might try to greet her as she approached. She was careful not to let her thigh-high leather boots make too much of a sound, despite the background noise of the busy club. Her long velvet cloak waved behind her as she moved closer, she twirled the red wine in her glass and quietly took position behind Cytheria's seat. She was planning to wait for the right moment to appropriately greet the young, rubber-clad woman she'd grown to love.
Rosepetal
Rosepetal
Lady of the Inner Circle

Back to top Go down

Post  Melphon Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:06 pm

Yena's lips curled into a smile as her hand was taken and kissed. She'd never been treated such, and it was something she could grow to like.

"Well... we've just met, but she does seem like a lovely girl." She grinned, nodding to Cytheria, and a smaller one with a smile to the new arrival behind her.

"And no need to apologise... it's nice to see a club where the doormen actually do their job well. It's nice to meet you, Rob."
Melphon
Melphon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next