House of Thorns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rabbit Dance (open to rp )

5 posters

Go down

Rabbit Dance (open to rp ) Empty Rabbit Dance (open to rp )

Post  Masterkenneth Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:38 am

It is early in the evening when she comes out of the city evening and into the soft light of the club checking the time. The watch in her hand shines, silver etched with lapis Lazuli decorating the face, and she snaps it shut to tuck into the pocket of her wrap belt. She's tall, long shapely legs and muscles contained in dark fishnet balanced on heels. The short skirt is long in the back, silk and leather tight to her skin. The front and back of her dress is split from waist to neck, held as one by black lace. The effect yields a muted view of skin over stomach and between breasts, mirrored to her back. It is a favorite of hers, showing off skin, muscle and attributes yet covering enough to obscure the large scar between breasts. Purple hair so dark as to seem black frames her face and bright green eyes.

"Plenty of time." she says more to herself than any other, crossing the distance to the bar. She smiles, and it lights up those eyes, placing her small purse on the bar. "Red wine, and the house special is fine.". Drink in hand she turns, takes in the scene and breathing out takes a sip of her drink and sways slightly to the music.

Masterkenneth

Back to top Go down

Rabbit Dance (open to rp ) Empty Re: Rabbit Dance (open to rp )

Post  Lexi Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:55 am

Lexi the curious gynoid of the House that seemed to blend in as a Human effortlessly was seated a stones-throw from the neon lights that subtly lit up the bar, the lights made it hard to tell that her eyes glowed much the same blue colour. She had a curvy but petite frame that was the average of 'just right' for most preferences, the blue haired young woman's bust must've been a smaller D-cup and it was rather visible under inspection she had them augmented with a pair of piercings as well as her lips done in snakebite style. Dressed head to toe, fingertip to upper neck in a form-hugging one piece black bodysuit, the latex dull and used lacking a glossy mirror-like shine that most wearers sought after.

Her Israeli style civilian Gas Mask - extremely popular in the fetish scene - rested on a glass table and she seemed to be finger tipping through a tablet PC looking up the goings on in Millennium City, from News to local events and the recent mess-up's of no-name Heroines.

She placed the tablet down, which was probably just a holographic extension. Lexi being what she was could of probably sat there straight doing the same task but interfacing with a device somehow made it seem less rude to those around and added to the Human feel she always enjoyed both mimicking and fantasising about. She spared a quick glance toward the young woman stood at the bar, admiring her outfit for a moment.

"Hey there." she mentions, "Waiting around for someone?" she asked overhearing the girl speak about having time.
Lexi
Lexi
Resident Gynoid

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:49 am

Lilith wanders into the club from her private back entrance, the one that leads to her offices, the same hidden in shadow and guarded by the tall, well muscled sentry, a bouncer in black.

She wears no latex this evening as odd as such may be, instead garbed in a black dress of very soft blended materials, still no less clinging to her curves for being of a varied material. The décolletage is generous, plunging down from her shoulders to give a view of her ample breasts. The sleeves extend to her wrists, and the length of the dress is long, slitted rather high to give view of her stockinged legs as she moves within her usual black, spiked platform heels.

She saunters smoothly up to the main bar, standing off to the side, and without a word, a martini of her preferred style is set near her. She takes a moment, her black-laquered and tapered fingernails ticking idly over the stem as she looks about at the gathering scene in the club.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Masterkenneth Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:48 am

"Not anyone particularly." She responds warmly to turn and reply. She does not hide the movement of her chin dipping and examining the latex clad body of the woman speaking to her. She ends it with another polite nod of appreciation as she continues "I just have a self imposed curfew tonight and with a unscheduled stop was worried I might just have time for a drink before having to leave." At that sipping her glass of excellent Red wine with a pleased smile. "Early work out in the morning."

She gives another moment to appreciate the dull latex body. "Your stunning by the way, and my names Trixxie. How do you do." Holding out her left hand at the introduction gracefully.

Masterkenneth

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:30 pm

Responded in kind holding out a gloved hand, "Lexi" she smiles her handshake was lazy, not really too formal at all. "It's always nice to see new faces at Fet' Fuel, thanks for the compliment you're stunning yourself." she nodded a few times picking up her glass after the handshake and having a sip. The tablet faded from existence in to nothing as if it never really existed at all, though this was during Lexi speaking and attentions might not of seen it happen.

"What brings you here Trixxie?" asked the blue haired young woman.
Lexi
Lexi
Resident Gynoid

Back to top Go down

Post  Masterkenneth Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:59 pm

Trixxie blinked seeing the tablet vanish but still managed to keep her pose as Lexi spoke. She swirled the wine in glass before sipping and replying, "The Lifestyle of course." managing a cute, almost innocent wink. "I've invested some time in Caprice, Incubus, and some of the other club scenes around the city. Tonight, despite the delay, I wanted to come by here." purple lips pouting "Even if my visit has to be short." She again glances out to the dance floor and then back to Lexi. "and yourself Lexi?"
There is a bounce to her, as if energy barely contained responding to the music, smiling easily while speaking. Watching her move one can see the toned muscles of arm, shoulders, hips and legs balanced on heels.

Masterkenneth

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:37 pm

Crossed her legs with the briefest of rubber on rubber squeaks, "I come here to relax and not worry about being judged. In public that can sometimes be a problem - I usually end up here when I'm not in the mood for a quiet night or reading!" she laughed softly, her boots were custom made and trailed all the way to her thighs the heels themself at least 6" long, in fact every inch of her was custom but she never spluttered that out at every opportunity.

"Caprice is hit and miss. See a lot of morons and creeps there." she outwardly states her opinion, "Now and then though you find a real nice person, so it's not all that bad." her eyes followed the womans curves, Lexi was mostly straight but dabbled now and then with the ladies, Trixxies getup and attitude was not off-putting either, the girl seemed full of energy and she seemed to admire that.
Lexi
Lexi
Resident Gynoid

Back to top Go down

Post  demonic Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:25 pm

Virago stepped into the club, ducking by reflex even though the doorway was tall enough for her seven foot height. She was dressed in faded jeans, a red blouse tied under her breasts and leaving her midriff bare, cowboy boots, a scruffy old leather flight jacket, and a pair of mirrored aviators glasses hiding her eyes. Her long, dark brown hair was loose and wind blown around her shoulders. Pausing a few times to sign autographs and pose for a quick picture with some fans, she made her way to the bar and ordered a glass of white wine.

This was her first visit to the club since getting involved with the House, so she spent some time looking around and learning the layout from her vantage point at the bar while she held her drink. She wasn't too familiar with the regulars here and was hoping to meet some House members and get to know them. Finally she took a sip of her wine and smiled.
demonic
demonic

Back to top Go down

Post  Masterkenneth Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:56 am

"Diamond in the rough." She quotes setting her glass back on the bar. "I have some friends from there but the crowd at the front door is a bit much for me, not to mention those inside." She smiles and watched the seven foot amazon make her way to the bar. "Not to mention you really have to be into 'Chaos factor' in there because it really is a whole different universe almost." She waves off the offer for another glass of wine "just some mineral water from here on out." She bounces, standing up on toes to drop back down. "This is beautiful really.." eyes go from the dance floor to Lexi, "and it looks as if there is so much to do, and those to possibly enjoy it with." her voice almost bubbly. "Rest of the time Incubus has to many dark corner booths with dark hood types or those that expect your soul, literally, in just one kiss. Sherr's.." her nose scrunching up "has a smell I don't like to think about to much or risk some sanity loss." Her laugh is quiet and light. "So maybe I'll make this my spot to for nights not spent quietly or fighting." She shrugs and takes a moment to brush stray hair from her face.

Masterkenneth

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:08 am

Lilith slowly enjoys her drink, keeping her place on the far side of the bar, her blue eyes moving about the scene in an observant manner. She takes a moment to speak with a member of staff who comes over, sending them away with quick words. She takes note of Lexi and the woman with whom she speaks. She also spies Virago, for who might miss one such as that? She offers a gentle nod of her head in greeting to any of the three who may look her way.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:22 am

Glanced to Miss L and the newcomer whom has an impressive height. But she was already making conversation and remained her focus on Trixxie, "I could not of put it better myself." she smiled pierced lips curling in to a grin. "You'll fit right in here I think, don't let some of our supernatural members frighten you though. I don't understand many of them myself in honesty but that's no excuse to treat them badly."

She breathed in and out steadily Lexi gave off an air of confidence possibly something that hid a façade or did it? Her body language and subtle things would probably give away that she was more inclined to hold the crop rather than feel it on her ass, "A lot of the House likes to hm, pounce on the newer girls!" she said it with a cheeky grin, finishing off her glass of simple water.
Lexi
Lexi
Resident Gynoid

Back to top Go down

Post  Masterkenneth Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:40 am

Trixxie's eyes just kept moving around the club scene energetically and seeing Lilith returned the nod. Then her green eyes back to Lexi. "Thank you, but pardon, I don't frighten easily." her sweet smile "and I am not in the habit of treating anyone badly because of what they look like, come from or have been created into." she blushes "and thank you for thinking I will fit in." She cocks her head to one side letting hair fall over half her face. "I don't mind the occasional pounce, its a compliment after all, but I much rather do the pouncing." It is the cutest of hops coupled with a flick of her hair to remove it from face. Her eyes are wide, playful but not exactly matching the smile on her face. "Yes I like to do a bit of pouncing myself." The soft noise she makes is not a purr or a growl but something in between and higher pitched. Then the whole moment is broken by her warm laugh. Her eyes flicker to the dance floor, Virago's legs, Lilith's eyes, and back to Lexi, that strange bouncing movement back. "How about you Lexi; to pounce or be pounced?"

Masterkenneth

Back to top Go down

Post  demonic Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:51 am

Virago spots Lilith and raises her glass in a salute, then works her way through the crowd, making an effort to avoid jostling or pushing anyone out of the way. She looks at the other club patrons curiously, trying not to look like a yokel and stare at the fetish garb. She tends to leave people a bit more personal space, trying not to loom over people, and doesn't get too close to Lilith but offers a big smile, her mirrored glasses hiding where she is actually looking.

"Wow, cool club, Lilith...Miss Lilith...Ma'am. Pretty wild scene."

She looks around the room, noticing the blue haired woman mainly due to the gas mask on the table by her, recognizing her finally and waving. She looks down at her jeans and cowboy boots and frowns.

"I think I need to rethink my wardrobe if I am going to come here more often, this is OK on the Strip but I don't think it will do here."
demonic
demonic

Back to top Go down

Post  Kimochi Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:42 am

Xelphie has totally been here the whole time.

The violet rubber-skinned Succubus is on the dance floor, gyrating along with the rest of the crowd. She's wearing her typical 'club' outfit of a midriff-exposing and cleavage-enhancing top along with a tiny micro miniskirt as well as thigh-high platform stiletto heel boots, all in black and purple latex. The outfit is stretched tight over her generously proportioned hourglass curves, carefully calculated to cover her body whilst also drawing attention to all the right places. Her shiny rubber skin squeaks and creaks lewdly with each shake of her hips, and her eyes glow orange in the half-light of the club as she moves sinuously to the beat of the music, her long tail flicking and coiling excitedly.

She appears to be greatly enjoying herself, a wide grin on her full lips exposing pointed teeth. Despite her demonic appearance she seems to have gathered something of a crowd around her as half a dozen regular patrons (both male and female) jostle for position to dance with the bizarre yet strangely intoxicating creature. Xelphie herself seems to not worry about who particularly she is dancing with, and appears to be lapping up the attention with an almost heart-warming eagerness.
Kimochi
Kimochi

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:31 pm

"I like a bit of both." she remarked, rubbing her chin with her sleek fingers addressing Trixxie. "I've a preference toward Domming, but I'll sub for the right person- And I am very picky who that person is, they have to have that... Hm, 'natural' aura that exists outside of the bedroom too, I've seen people force it just to Dom me and it hasn't worked at all."

Lexi resorted to fidget with a lower lip piercing for a moment or two staring in to space as she thought about the spoken word.
Lexi
Lexi
Resident Gynoid

Back to top Go down

Post  Masterkenneth Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:23 pm

She sips the mineral water and nods in reply to Lexi's words in agreement. "I've come to be pretty selective myself.." and sighs happily.."and the best compliment I've ever had was a Dom-trade. She sends me her Pet to play.." there's that energetic bounce.. "and then I send her back. I know she's not mine but thats where the compliment is. They like me enough, and enjoy my skills, to put both there trust in me." Green eyes blink a few times and she shakes her head slightly "But thats the romantic in me." As Lexi seems to ponder things Trixxie polity looks away spotting figures on the dance floor and smiling brightly as she bounces in unison to the music, before enjoying the view of Virago'n boots make her way through the crowd. She giggles and then turns her gaze away when the tall woman stops to speak with Lilith, snapping back to Lexi "Domme...in case the whole 'pet-trading' wasn't a clue."

Masterkenneth

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:19 pm

Lilith glances up at the tall woman, "Good evening to you," she says to Virago, and then she lets her eyes travel over the tall, stoutly built woman, "Well, displaying a great deal of flesh is a more historic fashion statement than latex or even leather, but I'd not be averse to knowing the club had mayhap inspired you to enlarge the more daring aspects of your wardrobe."

She then smiles lightly, taking another sip of her cocktail, her eyes wandering about, taking note of Xelphie on the dancer floor and the eager crowd she seemed to be gathering. After a short time of such observation, she looked back up at Virago.

"I do hope you enjoy your evening here tonight," she offers with a gently hinting smile.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Masterkenneth Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:20 am

Trixxie leans a little to watch as Virago and Lilith speak quietly in a familiar way. She beams and looks around again before back to Lexi with that energetic bounce. "Pounce and be pounced." she giggles.. "I just can't wait."

Masterkenneth

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:47 pm

Smirking toward Trixxie Lexi picked up her Gas Mask, easing it gently over her head making sure the rubber mask was snug and fit. She breathed audibly in and out at a steady pace, she knew exactly why she adored Masks and Hoods. Easing out a chair she stood up on to her 6" heels, her unglossed latex outfit creaking and squeaking in resistance, "I should be off for now, expecting a delivery at my apartment shortly." she paused, voice muffled somewhat but still totally understandable, "Nice to meet you Trixxie."

Heading out she nodded to other patrons that were within line of sight, out of the doors of the club and in to the dark city streets of new Detroit.
Lexi
Lexi
Resident Gynoid

Back to top Go down

Post  Masterkenneth Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:53 am

"Nice to meet you as well Lexi and I do hope you have a nice evening." Her reply was formal, but warm and she took a moment to look over the dull latex covered body as it walked away from her. She let out a appreciative sigh and paid for her drink from the small purse she carried. Then those long legs out onto the dance floor, slowly beginning to bounce to the rhythm covering it.
The change came when she actually stepped onto the floor, loosing the bounce and shifting to a sliding, undulating dance. For the most part she kept hands to her sides or close to chest and head, hips and legs performing sinuous movements. Leg and stomach muscles rolled moving her through the graceful turns and twists. All that energy displayed at the bar, devoted to such a sensual act and yet her face, green eyes seem so innocent.
She doesn't dance to attract partners. She does not seek attention or admirers, only the thrill of dancing for herself.

Masterkenneth

Back to top Go down

Post  demonic Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:48 am

Virago smile at Lilith and nods.

"Thank you, I'll see you around, ma'am."

She moseys around the club, sipping her glass of wine, and signs a few more autographs. She ends up by the dance floor, watching from the edge, admiring the people moving to the music.
demonic
demonic

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:23 am

((Assuming this one is done. If no further posts soon, I'll lock it.))
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down