House of Thorns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stepping in, with leather

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Stepping in, with leather - Page 2 Empty Re: Stepping in, with leather

Post  Masterkenneth Mon May 10, 2010 10:37 pm

He walked out onto the balcony, moving past the tables to the railing and looking out over the city lights. The up to the night sky, and turning back to look at Lilith and Saty. The lighting of the balcony and cityscape glimmered off the buttons decorating his vest, and the black buttons of his shirt. He smiled easily, taking in a breath of the city night air.
"I'm still getting used to how different MC is from Dallas." He took a moments pause as he look at the two.
"Though the skyline city lights, look just as beautiful reflected in your eyes." He leans against the railing and looks again out over the city and silhoutted its easy to see the way his stance and form matches that of The Lash they both had breifly meet. His face for a moment takes on that contemplative, sad look as he watches couples at the tables and he pushes from the railing. His smile back to his eyes.
"I can see this might be a favorite evening spot."
He moves back towards the light of the door and something glints on his shoulder. The light glistens off the thing seeming wet, and it worked its many legs to keep purchase on the leather. Obsidian small claws waved delicating infront of the articulated body, legs and tail laid flat as the small scorpion took in the world around it through eight eyes. It moves almost casually, fluidly to keep out of Ken's vision while turning to view the scene around. Then straight at Saty and Lilith.

Masterkenneth

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Mon May 10, 2010 11:00 pm

Lilith smiled politely at Ken's compliment. She watched casually as the man turned, figuring he must have had enough of the balcony. She prepared to also head to the door, when she saw something odd on his shoulder, something moving that was obviously normal muscle, flesh, or bone. Still, within this city (and quite often in this very Club) things of a less than normal nature were seen. She did not immediately react, though she did take note. Her face was still one of utter calm, but she noticed the arachnoid looking thing. She wondered if it were some pet or familiar, and then it looked all the world to be staring right at her.

"Excuse me, Ken," she said, the tone of her voice normal, even, "What is that you have on the back of your shoulder?"

Her eyebrows raised a bit with her question, but she evinced no alarm.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Satyxes Tue May 11, 2010 1:15 am

The demon followed the Matriarch and Ken around in Its usual stern and quiet way, yet seemed a tad more tense and on edge. It had quickly thought upon what IT had heard concerning the restrained thing. It knew you only did this to things that either needed to be or those that enjoyed it.
By logical colcusion... this man had potentially brought a threat so very close to the Matriarch.

It scented deeply, trying to track any trace of agression, of building musk that signalled an attack on the man's part. It found none... But It wasn't about to slack. Oh no... this one would not touch the Matriarch.

Listening to the casual exchanges while tracking all scents and movement It could, the demon focussed on the man. Ready to move at a breath's notice and hardly concealing this to those thet knew It well.
Satyxes
Satyxes

Back to top Go down

Post  Masterkenneth Tue May 11, 2010 7:59 am

"On my shoulder." He first looked to the opposite shoulder and for a moment the scorpion almost had .... a smug look. Then he turned his head and locked eyes with the thing and sighed.
"This would probably be a hitchhiker from my new loft." He spoke slowly and blew air softly over the little creature, which reacted by getting very still.
"The place is...well it is what I pay for it." He shrugged and in the motion lifted an arm to take the tiny passenger by the tail.
"Did you know in some parts of the Middle east, Africa, and south asia the scorpion is protrayed as both a great evil and a great protection from evil? In some of those same it also symbolize sexuality." He lays the tiny, black thing in his hand and runs a finger over the back plates, the tail never raises.
"I'll take him home and let him go near one of the park areas." He gives the scorpion one last look before carefully despositing it in the pocket of his silk shirt.
"Little fella shouldn't get out. Silk and felt are two things insect like him can't climb."
He pauses a moment and looks over Lilith, and then Saty.
"For a period of time in my life I thought to become a entomologists....study bugs." He chuckles at the idea and takes a sip from the bottle of water he purchased from the bar.
Then looks to Saty as if measuring, and making note of something he widens the gap between himself and the two ladies.
"Please, if we can let us continue."

Masterkenneth

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Tue May 11, 2010 3:54 pm

Lilith listened to the man's explanation, her face calm, serene. A scorpion hitching a ride from the man's apartment made little sense to her, but she felt no need to press it. She did not much relish the idea of the little creature being here, either, for such a thing might indeed not look good for the Club, but again, she decided to continue playing the game and make no further word of it at this time.

She glanced at Saty to make mention of leaving the area, but she held her tongue. Something seemed a bit off with the demon. Lilith felt comforted by it's presence, though she wondered what it was that Saty sensed.

"Indeed, shall we?" she finally spoke, leaving the balcony.

She moved back into the Club and down the staircase. Another short walk through the main chamber brought them to a set of double doors. A guardian stood outside these - a man in a black suit, but he made no reaction at all to their presence. Once through the doors, they were in a short hallway that led to another set of double doors. Through these, the entered an area that was not unlike a very dimly lit restaurant. A elegantly dressed woman stepped forward to greet them, but Lilith gently waved her away.

"And here one may find food, if one is so inclined," she informed, "The portions and selections are not exactly what one would expect from a full service restaurant, but the quality its quite high. This area may also be accessed from another door, if one does not wish to enter the Club, and sometimes the patronage in the two areas hardly entwines."
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Masterkenneth Tue May 11, 2010 6:58 pm

He walked as if it was ordinary to have a scorpion in ones pocket, and couldn't help but smirk at one point at the irony of it.
Impression sabotage due to mystical items inability to be patient. One would think something from the 15th century would have learned such in all its time.
Regardless he was determined to make the best of the evenings outing. There was however the change in Satyxes, and regardless of how he enjoyed her physical form, it was something dangerous he felt deep in his instincts. He hadn't come choosing to provoke anyone.
Ken let out a breath, mentaly calming himself and letting the sights of the club roll over him. He made the choice to enjoy the evening; how others choose to respond was thiers.

"I'm sure its delicious." he replied to Lilith's description and smiled at the hostess as she stepped aside. He took a moment to turn to Satyxes
"Do you eat here often Satyxes?"

Masterkenneth

Back to top Go down

Post  Satyxes Tue May 11, 2010 8:08 pm

Little whisps of shadow-stuff dissipate off the leather-clad oriental human form as It smiles back at Ken.

Never. But that is because of my personal habits rather then an expression of this establishment's quality, I assure you.

Sucking in Its lower lip to hook the piercing behind Its upper teeth for a second, the demon observed the room calmly. It was still tracking Ken's scent, as well as trying to get a better sense of whatever creature he was hiding under that jacket.
The sudden scent of that scorpion had almost set It of... Almost. But It just knew that such offense to a guest of the matriarch's guest would be inexcusable if It was proven wrong. It would just have to be fast enough when... no, if anything happened.
Satyxes
Satyxes

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Tue May 11, 2010 8:38 pm

Lilith smiled politely, watching them both, then turned her focus more on Ken.

"Well, that is basically what we have here for those on their first trip. It does seem rather a bit when you take the time to peek into all of the corners, and our time spent in each has been rather short, yes?'

"Still, shall we return to the main room or elsewhere?"

Lilith sipped of her drink lightly, waiting.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Masterkenneth Tue May 11, 2010 9:47 pm

He smiled and bowed his head in thanks for the time he had been give.
"I think I'll return for now to the dance bar, and as for all the cornered places to look into I'm sure I'll be impressed by each in time. For now since there is the oppertunity to dance awhile I'll take it."
He smiles gently, wrinkles forming on the sides of his eyes for a moment.
"I appreciate the honor and the time you have given me." The tone of his voice deep baritone and rich with true feeling.
He pauses a moment and then moves to walk around the two, not between, but keeps his eyes on them till his back is turned.

He takes his time back to towards the main club floor. Getting the website for the resturaunt, and making sure he remembers which stairs to the balcony. In the quieter lounge he takes a moment to stand a few feet from the Domme and her pet, giving her a nod of appreciation and her pet a approving look before pushing through to the club floor. The waterbottle now empty finds its way to the trash and then he slides into the dancing throng.
He not so much moves to the rythem as lets it flow through him, letting his movements start slowly and then build to match the tempo. The music isn't his, but he makes atleast the beat his own, and he accepts any momentary partner male or female to join him. To the casual observer he is just a man dancing to his enjoyment, others can see more.
Control.
In every step and motion. He moves with the rythem driven partners but each of his counter to thiers is controled, and focused to leading the dance. His body heat, and that around him warms the leather letting out the rich, natural colonge. Someone watching from above would see his steps spiral inward to the center of the floor and then outward again over a series of songs.
Till just as controled he entered the dance, so too does he leave it.

Masterkenneth

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Tue May 11, 2010 9:57 pm

((Very nice! I presume this one is done, then?))
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Masterkenneth Tue May 11, 2010 10:10 pm

(( here is a quote a like....Good role plays are never done. They may heat up fast, simmer and cool down. But you can always warm them up later. I'll happily hold to see if any dance partners come along. Thank you for the wonderful time so far ))

Masterkenneth

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum