House of Thorns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nox Venator

2 posters

Go down

Nox Venator Empty Nox Venator

Post  Silva Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:03 am

By filling in this application you declare your Out Of Character and In Character age is above 18+. Anyone found to be violating this primary rule will be removed from the guild without question. I also accept the Super Group contains themes of an adult nature and will abide by SSC Rulings listed below;

Safe: Attempts should be made to identify and prevent risks to health.
Sane: Activities should be undertaken in a sane and sensible cast of mind.
Consensual: All activities should involve the full consent of all parties involved.

Your Characters Name:
Nox Venator@silvamyst

Your Characters Gender:
Female

Your Characters Age:

Your (As in Player's) Date of Birth:
03/12/1995

Your Characters Species:
Black kitsune.

Your Personal Roleplay Experience:
All of my life, brought up on D&D

----

Where did you hear about House of Thorns?:
A little while after I started playing, through @seleos.

What appeals to you the most about the Guild?:
The drama-free atmosphere.

In what way do you see yourself contribute to the Group?
I can help people with how to actually apply accents to text. Other than that, just a fun addition in general.

What's your character's traits; Their flaws, their strengths?
Her strength is her flaw, she was brought up by her family and relatives all being apart of the Nox Venator clan in Taiwan. Her grandfather serves as a conduit to another dimension demon of immense power, he then transfers this granted power to all fighters within the clan, granting them enhanced powers, ability to teleport, and the demon will also teleport them to his realm if he deems them too close to death, then will heal them back to full, regardless of their wounds, unless they're Angelic. He also enhances their reaction time but letting his power overflow from the host's body and connect to others within a 30ft sphere around the host, harmlessly unless they intend harm, he can 'barely' siphon at their endurance. However, they must speak his name whenever they are the cause of death. If not, he will not grant them the extra powers.

What position do you see your Character in the House of Thorns?
Self-defense mentor. (self appointed) Professional wine taster.

----

What times do you play?:
Being a trucker, that's entirely fluid, though usually afternoon to around midnight.

What day would be best to play your House of Thorns Character?:
Also, being a trucker, my schedule is far to fluid to give a solid time/day.

Cake or Pie?:
Butts.

Thanks for taking time to fill this in!

Silva

Back to top Go down

Nox Venator Empty Re: Nox Venator

Post  Lilith Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:08 am

Hey, Silva, nice to see you got registered. Please check out this thread.

Nox has met some of us, and you know us, obviously, so let's just get the RP rolling for her IC petition to join the House.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum