House of Thorns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - Gadget Lass

3 posters

Go down

Application - Gadget Lass Empty Application - Gadget Lass

Post  Gadget Lass Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:26 am

By filling in this application you declare your Out Of Character and In Character age is above 18+. Anyone found to be violating this primary rule will be removed from the guild without question. I also accept the Super Group contains themes of an adult nature and will abide by SSC Rulings listed below;

Safe: Attempts should be made to identify and prevent risks to health.
Sane: Activities should be undertaken in a sane and sensible cast of mind.
Consensual: All activities should involve the full consent of all parties involved.

Your Characters Name:
Adventuring name - Gadget Lass, Given name- Annie Newton Newbaum, Global hand - @biddle

Your Characters Gender:
Female

Your Characters Age:

Your (As in Player's) Date of Birth:
Nov 17, 1978

Your Characters Species:
Human

Your Personal Roleplay Experience:
I first roleplayed at an rp website around 1998, played there for a couple years until it went defunct and then bounced around to different sites. COH was my first MMO but I never rped there, not sure why but it seems easier to roleplay in Champions.

----

Where did you hear about House of Thorns?:
I met Ellenoire the night before wandering into a group of members from HoT. Ellenoire was there and introduced me to some of you.

What appeals to you the most about the Guild?:
The fact that it's a mature rp, from listening to the people in attendance everyone seemed like an earnest roleplayer. I'll admit my naughty side finds the theme of the group interesting as well, though I understand that the intent of the group is to do good deeds, I like that it's different from your average super group.

In what way do you see yourself contribute to the Group?
Character wise, Annie is a fun, caring character who interacts easily with others. She also a cracker jack tinkerer and could fix most anything in the supergroup headquarters or on fellow adventurer's costume and weapons.

Player wise, I have some experience with detailed rp, I like to think I have a decent sense of humour and I'm mature enough not to take any ic conflicts to heart.

What's your characters traits; Their flaws, their strengths?
Annie is a science geek, having spent most of her life working on inventions in her garage and competing in science competitions. While she comes off as socially awkward around groups of people she has a lot of self confidence. She's also very loyal, and can be quite protective of friends.

She's comfortable with her sexual preference since her father never made a big deal out of it when she first spoke to him about it. Though she does tend to be attracted to non-human type women, she's always had a way of identifying with anything that is considered "out of the norm"

While independantly wealthy due to selling patents to inventions she developed, Annie decided that she did not what to spend the rest of her life in labs. So she decided she could use her technical skills to create weapons to fight evil and protect the innocent... and yes experience the thrill of being an adventurer.

Annie's weakness would be that she tends to over think things, often being over analytical. She's often slow to action because she likes to have a plan formulated before wading in, this also goes for personal relationships. She tends to be a bit controlling and becomes flustered when her plans don't quite work out the way she intended. Her recent foray into adventuring

What position do you see your Character in the House of Thorns?
Supportive, offering encouragment and moral support.

----

What times do you play?:
Most evening and weekends. Depnding on my schedule.

What day would be best to play your House of Thorns Character?:
Sundays

Cake or Pie?:
Cake, purple and pink cake.

Thanks for taking time to fill this in!
Gadget Lass
Gadget Lass

Back to top Go down

Application - Gadget Lass Empty Re: Application - Gadget Lass

Post  Lexi Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:06 pm

Hey Gadget, nice to see your application!

Best of luck Smile
Lexi
Lexi
Resident Gynoid

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:27 pm

Hey there, Annie.

Thanks for submitting an application.

We'll be in touch for an IC Interview. Smile
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Gadget Lass Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:05 pm

Cool, sounds good.
Gadget Lass
Gadget Lass

Back to top Go down

Post  Gadget Lass Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:56 pm

Hello, me again. After some consideration I think I'm going to spend my ingame time concentrating on the missions and not rping as much. Thanks for your consideration, but I will withdraw.

You're an awesome group of people, thanks for being so friendly.

Take care.
Gadget Lass
Gadget Lass

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:32 pm

Sorry to hear it, Annie.

Well, you know us, so feel free to RP with us whenever there is an appropriate chance.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down