House of Thorns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application : Oi'Chi Psi

3 posters

Go down

Application : Oi'Chi Psi Empty Application : Oi'Chi Psi

Post  Oi'Chi Psi Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:41 pm

By filling in this application you declare your Out Of Character and In Character age is above 18+. Anyone found to be violating this primary rule will be removed from the guild without question. I also accept the Super Group contains themes of an adult nature and will abide by SSC Rulings listed below;

Safe: Attempts should be made to identify and prevent risks to health.
Sane: Activities should be undertaken in a sane and sensible cast of mind.
Consensual: All activities should involve the full consent of all parties involved.

Your Characters Name:
Oi'Chi Psi@Chimera_Bell

Your Characters Gender:
Female

Your Characters Age:
222 years old.

Your (As in Player's) Date of Birth:
05/11/1987

Your Characters Species:
Chi is a Rai'Omn (pronounced "Rye-Omen") which is a race of wing humanoids that look like dragon human hybrids in appearance. They come from another plain of existence that is much darker and sinister than the one we exist in and thus they are commonly mistake as demons or other hell spawn. They are mortal but are known to live for upwards to 800 years but most don't make it past 300 due to their violent lifestyles as warriors. They are very sinister and naturally evil creatures that are the terror of their dimension. The posses incredible powers that allow them to manipulate mater around them in ways that create strong shock fronts and cascades of raw energy which they use as their primary form of attack. Although reptilian in appearance they are actually not reptiles. They are not mammals either but rather their own class of species that is not found on earth. They are not cold blooded but due to their metabolism they do require an external source of heat to keep their body temperatures up which is achieved by using their wings as large solar panels when they first awaken in the mornings. With out this daily "recharging" they can still function but will be weaker and will not be able to fly or produce as much force as normal. Rai'Omn are primarily carnivorous creatures and have an almost exclusive diet of meat. They are commonly known to eat those they defeat as a way to humiliate their "prey" as to be eaten is a ultimate sign of weakness to them. The Rai'Omn are a female dominant species that have very few males present in their ranks. The males are mainly just allowed only the right to be a mate and domestic servant and most female Rai'Omn have a sexual preference for other females.

Your Personal Roleplay Experience:
I have actively taken part of online roleplaying since I the days of when AOL's dial-up was the newest and greatest thing since peanut butter. I started with brief and short online roleplaying in real time over MSN and AIM and then progressed to roleplaying guilds in early MMO's. For the past 5 years I have actively taken part in several roleplay groups and sims in Second Life and even ran my own post-cyberpunk themed sim in Second Life.

----

Where did you hear about House of Thorns?:
Google search which I executed in an attempt to find a supergroup that I feel I could fit well into as well as really add to with my presence.

What appeals to you the most about the Guild?:
It is nice to see a mature group of serious roleplayers present on Champions and I feel that my personality will best fit into this group above any other supergroups on Champions. I also am into the lifestyle IRL and have a deeper understanding for it beyond just kinky playtime and after reading over the recruitment thread it appears that the creators of this guild have come to this level understanding as well.

In what way do you see yourself contribute to the Group?
I hope to bring my years of roleplay experience as well as my knowledge of the lifestyle and open mindedness to this group and help further expand its colorful assortment of players in a way that will allow the group to further expand in a positive manor. I would like to actively participate and volunteer to help where ever help is needed in the group both in and out of the roleplay and will strive to be a active and respectful member of this group's ranks.

What's your characters traits; Their flaws, their strengths?
First let me tell you a little bit about Oi'Chi Psi and how she found her way into our world. She is naturally evil, sadistic, and cold. Her temper is as agitated as a nest of angry hornets. She was summoned to this world by evil cultists who while pulling her into this plane were raided by a cape. As a result of the summoning runes she became submissive to the orders of who she first laid eyes on which was the hero that had tried to stop her from being summoned. This hero was about to destroy her but then noticed the blank expression on her face and realized she was helpless as to the whim of those who called her to this world and thus the hero took it upon their self to take control of Psi and ordered her to do good in this world and fight for justice along their side. Upon coming to and being bound by these words Psi shrieked loudly but found her self unable to resist and thus she now finds her self on the side of good and all that is right and innocent in the world, whether she likes it or not. (NOTE: I currently do not have a hero or heroine that has taken up the role of the cape that she must follow and if you are interested in this role please send me a PM in the game. Thank you.)

Oi'Chi Psi's greatest flaws is in her personality. She is fairly big headed and thinks much to higher of her self. In her dimension she was a feared and tyrannical general of the Rai'Omn's military state and was known across their world for her ruthlessness. As a result of this she thinks of her self as better than all below her and sees humans as just hairless apes which often makes her underestimate the power of her foes. This can result in her getting in over her head in battle. She is none to thrilled about why she was brought to this world and the circumstances of said summon. She has problems with self restraint and lacks sympathy as well as patience and compassion. Her fight first and ask later attitude coupled with her cold demeanor has also gotten in the way of situations where diplomacy above force was needed to rectify the situation. She does not function well in very cold environments or areas that are perpetually dark.

Psi's greatest strengths are that due to the conditions of her summoning she is (reluctantly) loyal and obedient to those she has been ordered to follow and thus can be used as a excellent tool both on and off the battle field. She is incredibly agile and dexterous and thanks to her large sing span she can lift fairly heavy objects and provide areal support to any fight. Her vision is far above that of a humans and she can see well in both day and night. Her hearing is quite sensitive as well which will allow her to pick up on orders even when hovering well above a fight. Her species is adept to survive in very hot climates and even function in areas of moderate radiation. Despite her brash personality she does actually posses a wicked yet strong sense of humor although this has yet to be determined if it is a weakness or a strength. When given the opportunity Psi will quickly take up a role of leadership and is very quick on her feet when it comes to decision making.

What position do you see your Character in the House of Thorns?
Oi'Chi Psi, or Psi for short, is naturally a dominant force to be reckoned with that would easily take up a position of power and leadership if she had the ability too. However, due to the circumstances that brought her into this dimension she is bound by the runes of the summoning circle to be submissive to that who she first set eyes upon and thus would be better suited in a role of service to the group and would play a supporting role.

----

What times do you play?:
It varies. I live in the central timezone in the US but I work a night job which does allow me to get online while I am at the office. My common playing times are from 1pm central to 10pm central and then again from 12am central till 4am central.

What day would be best to play your House of Thorns Character?:
Any would be.

Cake or Pie?:
Cake can be quite delicious but I have heard from time to time that offers of such are lies so for now I will go with a nice warm, fresh pie.

Thanks for taking time to read this over. I hope it is to your groups satisfaction and I look forward to playing with you all and helping contribute to your wonderful community! -Chimera_Bell

EDIT: "I have reviewed the common questions thread"

Last edited by Oi'Chi Psi on Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Oi'Chi Psi
Oi'Chi Psi

Back to top Go down

Application : Oi'Chi Psi Empty Re: Application : Oi'Chi Psi

Post  Valkyrie Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:37 am

This is just my own personal opinion and I am in no way part of the application decision process but I will say two things.
First, I love the idea!
Second... if the character is inherently evil and is only doing good because she is forced to, I dunno if she would fit in.
One way to make her fit would be that doing good deeds and saving people might have changed her deep down and made her a willing hero.
I say this because the folks here have been repeating it often, that they are Good Guys.
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post  Oi'Chi Psi Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:42 am

Valkyrie wrote:This is just my own personal opinion and I am in no way part of the application decision process but I will say two things.
First, I love the idea!
Second... if the character is inherently evil and is only doing good because she is forced to, I dunno if she would fit in.
One way to make her fit would be that doing good deeds and saving people might have changed her deep down and made her a willing hero.
I say this because the folks here have been repeating it often, that they are Good Guys.

Deep down I am not completely sure she can change but make no mistake she is a hero who no longer posses the ability to commit evil. She may take a bit of adjusting but a simple smack on the back of the head and then a slight grumble under her breath would keep her in line and although she would be an unconventional fit I believe it is possible she would do ok

She is also very well cultured and knows to give respect where it is due.

If a captor is also found she would certainly develop feelings for them and not be quite as cold towards them due to the respect she naturally gives to the stronger that have the level of control they would over her.
Oi'Chi Psi
Oi'Chi Psi

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:53 am

Hello, there, Chi. Thanks for dropping in and submitting an application.

Definitely an interesting concept, and as Nightingale points out, there may be some sticking points, because we are indeed the "Good Guys" despite our alternative proclivities. We can certainly discuss this OOCly as we are not here to dictate characters, though we do have our guidelines.

Feel free to seek us out in-game for RP and/or other discussion.

Oh, and please do be sure to review the information stickied here in the thread entitled "NOTE TO APPLICANTS - PLEASE READ!"
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Oi'Chi Psi Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:04 am

Lilith wrote:Hello, there, Chi. Thanks for dropping in and submitting an application.

Definitely an interesting concept, and as Nightingale points out, there may be some sticking points, because we are indeed the "Good Guys" despite our alternative proclivities. We can certainly discuss this OOCly as we are not here to dictate characters, though we do have our guidelines.

Feel free to seek us out in-game for RP and/or other discussion.

Oh, and please do be sure to review the information stickied here in the thread entitled "NOTE TO APPLICANTS - PLEASE READ!"

Thank you for the response. I am actually currently engaged in a rp session with two members right now.

As for my character being a good guy or not, I would love to discuss that OOC with you. Would you prefer on here or in world?
Oi'Chi Psi
Oi'Chi Psi

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:23 am

Oi'Chi Psi wrote: [...] As for my character being a good guy or not, I would love to discuss that OOC with you. Would you prefer on here or in world?

We can chat OOC in-game when we have the chance. Though if that chance does not arise soon, we may also discuss it here. Either way is fine.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down