House of Thorns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application: Igigi

3 posters

Go down

Application: Igigi Empty Application: Igigi

Post  Igigi Fri May 21, 2010 7:06 pm

By filling in this application you declare your Out Of Character and In Character age is above 18+. Anyone found to be violating this primary rule will be removed from the guild without question. I also accept the Super Group contains themes of an adult nature and will abide by SSC Rulings listed below;

Safe: Attempts should be made to identify and prevent risks to health.
Sane: Activities should be undertaken in a sane and sensible cast of mind.
Consensual: All activities should involve the full consent of all parties involved.

Your Characters Name:
Igigi@Arclite

Your Characters Gender:
Female

Your Characters Age:
Nearly 1 Year

Your (As in Player's) Date of Birth:
15-6-1978

Your Characters Species:
Extraplanar Babylonian (Archon of Order)

Your Personal Roleplay Experience:
20 Years +, including Muds and Mushes, PnP, LARP, running, playing, and designing games.

----

Where did you hear about House of Thorns?:
Walk-bys in game and discussion with @Exxos

What appeals to you the most about the Guild?:
Mature RP and some rather interesting characters, exotic and erotic themes, and a dear love for Dark Champions Role Playing.

In what way do you see yourself contribute to the Group?
I myself have an actual live-in slave and have been somewhat active in the BDSM community for the last ten years. That being said, I'm well regarded as an excellent role-player, have a firm grasp and clear understanding of Champions Lore, and hope to add a drama-free and entertainment-rich source of fun interaction for everyone in Igigi.

What's your characters traits; Their flaws, their strengths?
Igigi is new and often naive. She has an indestructably bubbly personality and a great love of life and of expermenting with pleasure. Not easily discouraged, but easily distracted, she can often be sidetracked merely by waving something shiny. (Not really, but it certainly seems that way.) While her body is completely mortal, it is a temporary thing, a simple construct of dust and air, that she transmutes into a living thing each time she inhabits it. Igigi is, essentially, the same thing as an Angel, but from the realm of Babylon, and not from Elysium. She is a creature of order and a guardian of the human race, while at the same time being outside of it. She has great sympathy, great empathy, and at times, great fury. She is still, however, weak. As noted, in a society where some beings are millenia old, she hasn't had her first birthday yet. It does, however, help being born with a smattering of all human knowledge and an innate intellectual connection with the plane that spawned her.

What position do you see your Character in the House of Thorns?
'Middle Management'. Igigi is neither dominant nor submissive, but may try either, and is neither highly motivated, nor lazy. She simply is, and she enjoys being a great deal. She is a galvanizing force, and I hope she will be a font of incredibly rich and informative lore.

----

What times do you play?:
I am Unemployed and in Perth, Australia. I -can- play at any time. I 'do' play in wildly varying times. Send me mail if you want me to show up at an appointed time, I check it daily.

What day would be best to play your House of Thorns Character?:
As noted above, there really is no 'best'.

Cake or Pie?:
Cheesecake or... more intimate pie...? Such is an eternal question. Igigi chooses both!

"I have reviewed the Common Questions Thread."

Igigi

Back to top Go down

Application: Igigi Empty Re: Application: Igigi

Post  Lilith Fri May 21, 2010 8:20 pm

Thanks for the app, Igigi.

You already know us, so let's keep the RP ball rolling.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Valkyrie Sat May 22, 2010 6:51 pm

Hi! ^^
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content