House of Thorns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application: Siren

+2
Tanie Burns Rush
Gravejinx
6 posters

Go down

Application: Siren Empty Application: Siren

Post  Gravejinx Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:35 am

By filling in this application you declare your Out Of Character and In Character age is above 18+. Anyone found to be violating this primary rule will be removed from the guild without question. I also accept the Super Group contains themes of an adult nature and will abide by SSC Rulings listed below;

Safe: Attempts should be made to identify and prevent risks to health.
Sane: Activities should be undertaken in a sane and sensible cast of mind.
Consensual: All activities should involve the full consent of all parties involved.

Your Characters Name:
Siren@XioToxin

Your Characters Gender:
Female

Your Characters Age:
"Born again" in 1919 (not sure what year it is in the game, so she's at least 90-something

Your (As in Player's) Date of Birth:
June 19th 1983

Your Characters Species:
Vampire (Lasombra)

Your Personal Roleplay Experience:
Wow. Like since 2000, I started off RPing in a chatroom, then I got into Anarchy Online and RPed as an Omni-Tek Nano-Techinician for maybe a year or more. After that I migrated over to SWG and RPed as a commando there. Spent some time there until I started either WoW or City of Heroes, either way I spent a good amount of time in both, going back and fourth between them like a ping pong ball for a long time as expansions like CoV and Burning Crusade came out. There's been a few others mixed in, like Lineage 2, RF Online, Age of Conan, Champions before I ran off to play Aion, then back to Champions. And here I am!

----

Where did you hear about House of Thorns?:
Well I've both seen and interacted with various members for weeks now, my demon Porcelain is friends with Ellenoire, in addition to joining with a few others in a game of Truth or Dare. And I've known "Skunk" since my days in CoX.

What appeals to you the most about the Guild?:
Activity and fun people to interact with is on the top of my list.

In what way do you see yourself contribute to the Group?
I can help out where its needed. Bored? Let's RP. Need a hand with a Super Villain? My highest is 19, but whatever, it's on!

What's your characters traits; Their flaws, their strengths?
Well, like most of her kind, if she comes in contact with the sun, she's gonna die. She's also a sucker for romantic scenery; her favorite place is a cliff in Anchorage overlooking the moonlit ocean where she just stares for the hours of extended night time in Alaska. Digressing though, she hasn't fed on any unwilling humans for a long, long time. The willing ones are friends who trust her enough to know she isn't going to kill or embrace them. As for her strengths, while her physical body isn't any stronger than any average human female's, her strength lies in the shadows around her. Her void mastery gives her the ability to travel through, and shape them into whatever she may want out of them. Personality-wise, she's always listening and watching, taking in the actions of those around her. She also never takes jokes or threats seriously.

What position do you see your Character in the House of Thorns?
I'm not sure! Likely just another person who's there to talk to. I can't really predict what will happen.
----

What times do you play?:
Usually afternoons into late night Eastern time.

What day would be best to play your House of Thorns Character?:
Any day but Saturday.

Cake or Pie?:
That all depends on what kind of either. If I had to pick I'd say cake, but only if its chocolate.

Thanks for taking time to fill this in!
*COUGH*"I have reviewed the common questions thread"*COUGH*

Last edited by Siren on Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Gravejinx

Back to top Go down

Application: Siren Empty Re: Application: Siren

Post  Tanie Burns Rush Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:48 am

The house hasn't really been open to accept vampires/demons/villains but i'm not part of the people that make the final decision. I managed to get in as a former villainess so good luck with your app!

Tanie Burns Rush

Back to top Go down

Post  Harbinger Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:57 am

Hello! And thanks for the application.

Just to be upfront, as far as I know the Lasombra Clan of vampires do not exist in the Champions Universe, unless I am mistaken and that name is drawn form an inspiration outside of WoD. This is mostly noteworthy in that we do try very hard to follow the Lore of the game. I'm the last to say you have to play a vampire a certain way, but you may consider ammending this to "Lasombra inspired" rather than trying to play a straight up Lasombra.

As to vampires, we are a strict hero group. Vampires can be heroic, but it is much harder to establish the nessecary trust for admission. I hope you can understand that. Smile
Harbinger
Harbinger

Back to top Go down

Post  Gravejinx Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:49 am

Lasombra-inspired it is, then! Razz

And I can see how it'd be harder for anyone to accept a vampire into their ranks.

When I think of it, my original candidate for the group was going to be the same powers, but just undead and not a vampire (or a brainless zombie) who resents the hell out of being thought of as a monster. But my coin flip said Siren, so! Here she is.

Gravejinx

Back to top Go down

Post  Kimochi Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:26 am

Siren wrote:
Your Personal Roleplay Experience:
Wow. Like since 2000, I started off RPing in a chatroom, then I got into Anarchy Online and RPed as an Omni-Tek Nano-Techinician for maybe a year or more. After that I migrated over to SWG and RPed as a commando there. Spent some time there until I started either WoW or City of Heroes, either way I spent a good amount of time in both, going back and fourth between them like a ping pong ball for a long time as expansions like CoV and Burning Crusade came out. There's been a few others mixed in, like Lineage 2, RF Online, Age of Conan, Champions before I ran off to play Aion, then back to Champions. And here I am!

Wow, your RP experience sounds remarkably similar to my own!

I played as an Omni-Tek Engineer in AO, then as a Commando / Rifleman in SWG! I played both WoW and City of Heroes for a bit. I quit CoH but resubbed when CoV came out... I still have a level 50 robotics mastermind there!.

I've also played RF Online, but I missed out all the others. I think after spending years playing Diablo II I've got a bit tired of the whole Swords & Sorcery thing. Other MMOs include Earth & Beyond, Auto Assault and EVE Online (which I still play).

Anyway, just thought I'd mention that... Good luck on your app!
Kimochi
Kimochi

Back to top Go down

Post  selina666 Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:03 pm

Good luck, you're the second vampire I see in the game, the first one was a tsimisce, with half of her body normal and half transformed like a monster.
selina666
selina666

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:59 pm

Hello, Siren.

Thank you for stopping in and submitting an application.

Might I also kindly suggest you read the other threads here regarding information on the SG.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Gravejinx Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:49 am

Sticky threads all read up on. Although its nothing I didn't expect rules and etiquette-wise.

Gravejinx

Back to top Go down

Post  Gravejinx Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:51 am

**Siren's been withdrawn from application!**

Gravejinx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down