House of Thorns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application: Gravejinx

5 posters

Go down

Application: Gravejinx Empty Application: Gravejinx

Post  Gravejinx Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:31 am

By filling in this application you declare your Out Of Character and In Character age is above 18+. Anyone found to be violating this primary rule will be removed from the guild without question. I also accept the Super Group contains themes of an adult nature and will abide by SSC Rulings listed below;

Safe: Attempts should be made to identify and prevent risks to health.
Sane: Activities should be undertaken in a sane and sensible cast of mind.
Consensual: All activities should involve the full consent of all parties involved.

Your Characters Name:
Gravejinx@XioToxin

Your Characters Gender:
Female

Your Characters Age:

Your (As in Player's) Date of Birth:
June 19th 1983

Your Characters Species:
Undead (Not a vampire, zombie, or mindless husk)

Your Personal Roleplay Experience:
(Copy and pasted from previous application as its still all the same!)
Wow. Like since 2000, I started off RPing in a chatroom, then I got into Anarchy Online and RPed as an Omni-Tek Nano-Techinician for maybe a year or more. After that I migrated over to SWG and RPed as a commando there. Spent some time there until I started either WoW or City of Heroes, either way I spent a good amount of time in both, going back and fourth between them like a ping pong ball for a long time as expansions like CoV and Burning Crusade came out. There's been a few others mixed in, like Lineage 2, RF Online, Age of Conan, Champions before I ran off to play Aion, then back to Champions. And here I am!

----

Where did you hear about House of Thorns?:
(Copy & Paste, its still the saaame!)
Well I've both seen and interacted with various members for weeks now, my demon Porcelain is friends with Ellenoire, in addition to joining with a few others in a game of Truth or Dare. And I've known "Skunk" since my days in CoX.

What appeals to you the most about the Guild?:
(Copied again!) Activity and fun people to interact with is on the top of my list.

In what way do you see yourself contribute to the Group?
(And again.) I can help out where its needed. Bored? Let's RP. Need a hand with a Super Villain? My highest is 19, but whatever, it's on!

What's your characters traits; Their flaws, their strengths?
Not needing to eat or sleep anymore can be seen as a strength, whereas she sees it as a sign that she is no longer the human she was. She has a distrust of most people in general, but it doesn't stop her from interacting or getting to know them as she knows they won't all kill her, so trust can still be built.

Her strengths include an undying (hah) loyalty to the friends she does make, a living amorphous shadow, extreme regenerative abilities, good sense of humor and being a cool chick in general.

(She's also a pervert.)

What position do you see your Character in the House of Thorns?
Social Swiss army knife. Need to talk to someone? Hair cut/styling/dying? Fashion advice? (not limited to black dresses, I swear!) An actual knife? (she might have one)

----

What times do you play?:
Afternoons til late nights.

What day would be best to play your House of Thorns Character?:
Any but Saturday

Cake or Pie?:
Ca- no, pie!

Thanks for taking time to fill this in!
I have reviewed the common questions thread!

Last edited by Siren on Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Update!)

Gravejinx

Back to top Go down

Application: Gravejinx Empty Re: Application: Gravejinx

Post  Skunk Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:30 pm

Hi Jinx.

Remembering Gravejinx from CoH, It's my personal believe that she character-wise might be a closer to what HoT is about, than Siren.
I would recomment that you to come up with an answer to the "What position do you see your character in the House of Thorns?" question in the application though, as it's likely would be part of Jinx's IC reason to join HoT. It helps making sense to your characters IC motive for wanting to join. (other than Jinx being a little perv.Wink )

GL with your application. Smile
Skunk
Skunk

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:19 pm

Thanks for the new app, Siren ... err, Gravejinx.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellenoire Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:29 pm

Jinxies... a clue.
Ellenoire
Ellenoire

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:33 am

An Perverted Undead in the House?

I'm sure there's plenty of questions about this Smile

Best of luck with your application Gravejinx!
Lexi
Lexi
Resident Gynoid

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down