House of Thorns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application: Nadya

2 posters

Go down

Application: Nadya Empty Application: Nadya

Post  Nadya Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:58 pm

By filling in this application you declare your Out Of Character and In Character age is above 18+. Anyone found to be violating this primary rule will be removed from the guild without question. I also accept the Super Group contains themes of an adult nature and will abide by SSC Rulings listed below;

Safe: Attempts should be made to identify and prevent risks to health.
Sane: Activities should be undertaken in a sane and sensible cast of mind.
Consensual: All activities should involve the full consent of all parties involved.

Your Characters Name:
Nadya
@Nadya

Your Characters Gender:
Female

Your Characters Age:

Your (As in Player's) Date of Birth:
6/22/1982

Your Characters Species:
Human

Your Personal Roleplay Experience:
Over 5 years CoH RP, 3 years WoW, and before that did text RP for about 6 years on AOL. >.> Yeah, on dial up too! Remember that?

----

Where did you hear about House of Thorns?:
@Crimson_Valkyre

What appeals to you the most about the Guild?:
The fact that it requires a certain amount of maturity to join. It's hard to find a super hero based group that isn't full of trolling minors. Tends to get annoying.

In what way do you see yourself contribute to the Group?
I like to think of myself as a descriptive role player. I enjoy painting scenes with words and give a rather vivid image to my actions and surroundings.

What's your characters traits; Their flaws, their strengths?
Nadya comes from a deep history in CoH. Her personality is fleshed out quite nicely. She's headstrong. I see this both as a strength and a flaw. Quick to take control and head into a situation, she can either come out on top by getting the upper hand, or walk right into a trap. Her mouth tends to find her in more trouble than it gets her out of unfortunately.

What position do you see your Character in the House of Thorns?
Some sort of dominant role amongst the house members. Nadya really isn't the type to take it 'on her back' sort of speak.

----

What times do you play?:
Evening, 7-11est

What day would be best to play your House of Thorns Character?:
Sun/Mon

Cake or Pie?:
Pie.

Thanks for taking time to fill this in!
I have reviewed the common questions thread

Nadya

Back to top Go down

Application: Nadya Empty Re: Application: Nadya

Post  Lilith Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:55 pm

Hi there, Nadya. Thanks for the application. Feel free to look us up in-game and approach us for RP.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down