House of Thorns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application: Colosia

4 posters

Go down

Application: Colosia Empty Application: Colosia

Post  Colosia Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:12 am

By filling in this application you declare your Out Of Character and In Character age is above 18+. Anyone found to be violating this primary rule will be removed from the guild without question. I also accept the Super Group contains themes of an adult nature and will abide by SSC Rulings listed below;

Safe: Attempts should be made to identify and prevent risks to health.
Sane: Activities should be undertaken in a sane and sensible cast of mind.
Consensual: All activities should involve the full consent of all parties involved.

Your Characters Name:
Colosia@Spiro12 and no, Colosia is not a chosen hero name, she claims *and it is* her actual birth name.

Your Characters Gender:
Hermaphrodite, visualy female.

Your Characters Age:
One hundred and four years old (104) but looks to be in her twenties. This information, however, is not common or even uncommon, she has told no one her age.

Your (As in Player's) Date of Birth:
May Eighteen Ninteen Eighty Four. ( 5/18/1984 )

Your Characters Species:
Sardian which looks like a large human with glowing eyes.

Your Personal Roleplay Experience:
I have roleplayed here in Champions since before the ending of beta and it's live release. Before that I roleplayed to some extent *And still do* in a program called Second Life. Further back still I roleplayed in several other MMOs such as CoH, WAR, and WoW to list a few. I have roleplayed many different character facets from knightly characters to damsels and from the truely heroic to the insanely evil. I am very familiar with the seperation of IC and OOC and will never confuse the two. I also as a player am familiar with BDSM roleplay and am very comfortable in that setting.

----

Where did you hear about House of Thorns?:
A friend of mine had made mention of it. He is not in it but had heard about you and passed it along to me.

What appeals to you the most about the Guild?:
I like the fact it is an adult and mature group without being 'dark' or evil. Those two things are too common among Super Groups. As you pointed out you're not anti-heroes or even for that matter 'dark' heroes in a whole just heroes who like barely lit rooms.

In what way do you see yourself contribute to the Group?
Mostly I just have myself and my broad experience in rp to offer.. oh.. and my opinion. I have 'some' artistic talents and a decent art program *finaly* but mostly I do abstract stuff, not yet into figures.

What's your characters traits; Their flaws, their strengths?
Let's start with strengths. Colosia in battle has few weeknesses beyond very little capabilities of fighting at range. She is immensely strong, capable of lifting extremely heavy loads *Like transport vehicles.* as well as applying that lift capacity into a 'push' capacity *like punching* to win a fight. Her body is extremely durable, most minor attacks such as bullets don't even faze her while larger oradenances still are unlikely of knocking her off her feet. She is capable of menipulating her energy to allow her to fly and through a sort of hormonal/chemical jolt she is capable of fighting on still where even she should have collapsed.

Her biggest flaw is that she is not native to this world. This lack of familiarity not only leaves her with no physical or monetary property but means she has only a rudimentary understanding of the workings of this world and it's inhabitants. She is ever curious of the customs but is constantly reminded of how far from home she truely is. Another flaw could be her battle lust. When she knows a fight is comming she is eager to join it and very reluctant to leave even if things are not going well.

What position do you see your Character in the House of Thorns?
Perhaps a club bouncer, due to her emmense size, strength, and lack of understanding *and perhaps caring* of human social 'ranks' she would be very unafraid of throwing trouble makers out. However due to her own military background from her own world she understands no role is too small.. all is necesary.. and would accept anything presented to her as either a gift or a challange to step up to.

----

What times do you play?:
Randomly during weekdays.. even less often and more random at weekends.

What day would be best to play your House of Thorns Character?:
See above.
Cake or Pie?:
If we assume the cake is a lie.. then pie.. if it is not a lie.. why can we not have both ?

I would also like to add something if I am to expect a long term relationship with this SG and hate for things to be found out later and be aggresively reacted to. In light of IC =/= OOC just because my character is female *mostly* Does Not mean I am. I have roleplayed many female, and male, characters and enjoy playing as both. I do not play female simply for the sex. As a heavy rp SG I expect *I should not have to demand* that this Out Of Character information not effect Colosia's In Character experience. All too often have people started rping one direction with me and then perform a complete one eighty when they find out the person at the keyboard is not remotely visualy similiar to their character, which is complete and absolute...... well you get the idea. The SG is an open, understanding, and trusting enviroment and this is my first act of trust.

I read both the group history and the commonly asked questions.

Thanks for taking time to fill this in!

Colosia

Back to top Go down

Application: Colosia Empty Re: Application: Colosia

Post  Lilith Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:53 am

Hello, there. Thanks for dropping in and providing an application.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Harbinger Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:37 am

First I want to commend you on diving right into the "you're heroes who like dark rooms" aspect of our group. We find ourselves chanting "heroes with hobbies" a lot around here. Second I very much appreciate that you're upfront with your RL gender and want to assure you right here, and right now that no one in this group holds anyone accountable for that for character interaction (to my knoweldge). You are far from the only and so far I think we've done well with taking characters as characters. Third Yay Second Life.

Okay, that said I wanted to ask what degree of "Babe in the Woods" you see this character and how much that Babe in the Woods applies to her knowledge of BDSM. That is a very fascinating character to play but it can be extremely challenging for a group to have to explain everything at every turn. The BDSM world already has rich nuances and each individual idiosyncracies that I can see someone who needs each detail explained to be a little wearing over time. It's also reasonable to guess that a group like The House might take a long time with such an applicant to let them get to know the lifestyle before joining, making your application a longer process than you may have intended.

We appreciate your interest and I look forward to your further comments.
Harbinger
Harbinger

Back to top Go down

Post  Colosia Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:02 am

Colosia would be quite new to the idea atleast in any formalized form. That said, however, she is a fast learner. She is ever curious and open minded she actualy finds most people on this world to be almost suicidaly close minded and wonders to this day how humans have not either 'woken up' or destroyed themselves. As I made mention she has militaristic training, a vary old fashion styled were most people in the squad *or even large groups* would have been trained all together. Order is key, hierachy is upheld out of long held respect for that person, and All must trust eachother. She also approaches most social things like she does battle, unafraid. If she is quite she is probably thinking, if she is showing some one respect either they deserve it in her eyes or she is being polite, and if she is staying her hand it is probably at another's request. So.. as far as 'babe in the woods' yes. .she is new to these woods, but this babe is not afraid.

Colosia

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:43 am

I like this application.

No questions here! Best of luck with your app Colosia!
Lexi
Lexi
Resident Gynoid

Back to top Go down

Post  Harbinger Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:48 pm

Colosia wrote:So.. as far as 'babe in the woods' yes. .she is new to these woods, but this babe is not afraid.

I'm not so worried about fear, though fear can be a good thing when it keeps us from acting rashly. My concern is that coming into this group without any experience (at least as a character) means that a lot of our interactions will be in the form of 'explaining' the lifestyles of the group, which themselves vary. On the BDSM front we have a lot of switches, and nearly every Dom/me has their own preferences. Even as someone somewhat in the know I find it challenging to keep abreast of the variances, and I think that playing someone who is a clean slate to this might prove a little bit of a challenge to you.

It also asks a lot of the group as it would be hard to admit someone with so little experience. Much of the application acceptance process is figuring how someone would fit in, and coming in as a character with not only little experience in kink or sexuality but with "humanity" makes that more challenging.

Likewise, I have concerns with how much players want to RP the "Is this normal that humans enslave each other?"/ "no, this is different this is my willing slave."/ "So is this normal behavoir to volunteer for slavery?" etc etc....

That RP is good in small doses but might get stale fast as part of the official SG.

I might suggest posting a little bit in the "Club" portion or planning to RP with us in game to help sort some of this out, and see how the fit is.
Harbinger
Harbinger

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:59 pm

"Dear Colosia,

I apologize for the lack of communication of late. House business keeps me well occupied. However, I do still wish to speak with you about your petition to the House. Feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience.

Warmest regards,

~Lilith"

============================================================================
((OOC - If you are still interested in pursuing your application, feel free to contact me or any of the Officers in-game:

•Lilith (@Seleos)
•Rosepetal (@APBullet)
•Harbinger (@Storm-Herald)
•Sabbath (@RunRiot)
•Fetish (@manm) ))
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content