House of Thorns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application : Absinthe

4 posters

Go down

Application : Absinthe Empty Application : Absinthe

Post  Noxine Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:55 am

By filling in this application you declare your Out Of Character and In Character age is above 18+. Anyone found to be violating this primary rule will be removed from the guild without question. I also accept the Super Group contains themes of an adult nature and will abide by SSC Rulings listed below;

Safe: Attempts should be made to identify and prevent risks to health.
Sane: Activities should be undertaken in a sane and sensible cast of mind.
Consensual: All activities should involve the full consent of all parties involved.

Your Characters Name:
Absinthe@Noxine

Your Characters Gender:
Female

Your Characters Age:
When a woman is more than 150 years old, you're not supposed to ask her age.

Your (As in Player's) Date of Birth:
May 21th 1978

Your Characters Species:
If by 'human' one means, not only that you biologically belong to a certain specie, but that you seek what it means to be human too, then Absinthe is human.

Your Personal Roleplay Experience:
I've played pnp rpg since I'm 12, from AD&D to Nobilis (and many, too many others in between). Online, I've been on a rp server on wow, and a rp player in a rp guild.

----

Where did you hear about House of Thorns?:
On the CORP forums.

What appeals to you the most about the Guild?:
Put in a blender the following ingredients : it has a cool name, it's mature-themed, it's rooted in history, there's hopefully things to discover about it and certainly nice people to rp with. Put the blender on, pour whatever the result is in an iron box, put it in a microwave, put it on and run out of the room.

In what way do you see yourself contribute to the Group?
Bringing a french touch ? Due to the history of the guild, maybe there's french words or mottoes still in use in the House of Thorns. Also, I've studied and teached philosophy... but I'm not sure if it will help me contribute to the group or making me obnoxious to it.

What's your characters traits; Their flaws, their strengths?
Absinthe is somewhat linked to the famous alcohol, or to be more specific to the way people see it. Poets pretended they found their inspiration by chasing the green fairy, and in some cases it drew them mad. Maybe she's the green fairy, maybe she's just a long lived freak. Or both. Or neither. Whatever, her precise nature is not what matters to her : she doesn't care about what she's made of, she cares about what she makes of it.
Poetry and madness, two extremes of what a human mind is capable of (and yes, extremes tend to, etc), two domains she has a certain power upon... But she's more eerie than a poet ; and more misfit than insane. She doesn't create, she tries to reveal.

Her main strength is her main flaw too : her empathy.

What position do you see your Character in the House of Thorns?Consultant in musical oddities ? Junior chief of the hallucinatory staff ? Or simple member, that'll be perfectly fine, too.

----

What times do you play?:
I'm never sure if France is on GMT or GMT +1... or -1 ? Anyway, I'm usually logged from 8 pm to midnight, unless I have an insomnia (in which case I either log again or read a book). On week ends, I either log longer or not at all.

What day would be best to play your House of Thorns Character?:
Saturday or sunday.

Cake or Pie?:
Tatin pie, definitly.

Thanks for taking time to fill this in! read this, I apologize for any mistakes I may have done (if you see one, please, please help me improve my english : correct me).
And I've read the faq, and the history. Can I haz a cookie ?

Last edited by Noxine on Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Noxine

Back to top Go down

Application : Absinthe Empty Re: Application : Absinthe

Post  selina666 Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:46 am

((France is GMT+1 and from my own experience the most interesting games in the house start around midnight to 3 or 4am, french hour. I also live in France and play a french character. That's not always easy to play so late and don't look like a zombie the next day when you go to work.))
selina666
selina666

Back to top Go down

Post  Noxine Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:08 am

Well, as I said, I have insomnias, so my colleagues are used to see me zombified. And as I highly doubt my pupils have braaaaaaaaains, I'm not tempted to have a little snack at work ; thus my cover hasn't blown yet.

Noxine

Back to top Go down

Post  selina666 Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:01 pm

So that's great, cause the House is a nice an interesting group/place with lot of nice peoples, that most sleep as I type those lines ! Damn, sometimes I regret so much my GMT+1 Crying or Very sad Need sleep also, but have a meeting in around half an hour. Anyway, good luck to you and say goodbye to your sleeping hours...
selina666
selina666

Back to top Go down

Post  Tanie Burns Rush Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:53 pm

We already have a frenchy!

Guess tanie is gonna have to call you French toast Razz *bugs sel aka French fry*

good luck with your app!

Tanie Burns Rush

Back to top Go down

Post  Noxine Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:44 pm

French toast ? You're right : I'm that yummy Laughing

Noxine

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:06 pm

Noxine wrote:French toast ? You're right : I'm that yummy Laughing

Great answer!

Thanks for dropping in Noxine, and thanks for the application.

Absinthe? .... yummy.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:55 pm

"Dear Absinthe,

I apologize for the lack of communication of late. House business keeps me well occupied. However, I do still wish to speak with you about your petition to the House. Feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience.

Warmest regards,

~Lilith"

============================================================================
((OOC - If you are still interested in pursuing your application, feel free to contact me or any of the Officers in-game:

•Lilith (@Seleos)
•Rosepetal (@APBullet)
•Harbinger (@Storm-Herald)
•Sabbath (@RunRiot)
•Fetish (@manm) ))
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content