House of Thorns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application: Kasumi

3 posters

Go down

Application: Kasumi Empty Application: Kasumi

Post  Fetish Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:46 pm

By filling in this application you declare your Out Of Character and In Character age is above 18+. Anyone found to be violating this primary rule will be removed from the guild without question. I also accept the Super Group contains themes of an adult nature and will abide by SSC Rulings listed below;

Safe: Attempts should be made to identify and prevent risks to health.
Sane: Activities should be undertaken in a sane and sensible cast of mind.
Consensual: All activities should involve the full consent of all parties involved.

Your Characters Name:
Kasumi Saito
Kasumi@ManM

Your Characters Gender:
Female

Your Characters Age:

Your (As in Player's) Date of Birth:
July 10, 1980

Your Characters Species:
Human

Your Personal Roleplay Experience:
Years of RP experience in City of Heroes, to the point of leading my own RP supergroup. Several months of RP experience in Champions Online.

----

Where did you hear about House of Thorns?:
One of my characters is currently a member. ICly, Kasumi has found out about the House via a group of associates who scouted out the city prior to her arrival.

What appeals to you the most about the Guild?:
The context of a group of heroes that engage in rather kinky way of life appeals to me strongly.

In what way do you see yourself contribute to the Group?
Leading mission teams to experience the content again, and to have fun creating stories and building IC relationships.

What's your characters traits; Their flaws, their strengths?
Kasumi is an independently wealthy Asian-American who has taken a step away from the world of business to engage in other pursuits. A noted philanthropist, she is very generous with her money. However, a good many charities refuse to accept her help, due to her way of life. As a result, she has chosen to take matters into her own hands, leveraging technology to personally assist the populace without having to deal with a middleman.

In spite of her name and appearance, her mannerisms are distinctly American. Previously making her residence in Los Angeles, she was a high profile donor to the Threshold Society, Inc. Headstrong, unashamed, and with little concern about public opinion, she flaunted her eccentric lifestyle, at times going so far as to lead her associates around with dainty diamond studded leashes.

What position do you see your Character in the House of Thorns?
Kasumi will try to rally the House together for the sake of philanthropic action. She also may choose to engage in some of the more deviant activities, depending on her comfort level with the other members.

----

What times do you play?:
Weekdays, mostly 6:30-4:30 central time.

What day would be best to play your House of Thorns Character?:
Thursday.

Cake or Pie?:
Freshly baked chocolate chip cookies, creamy icing spread on top, with M&Ms for garnish. Or, if I can't have that, cake.

I have reviewed the common questions thread.
Fetish
Fetish

Back to top Go down

Application: Kasumi Empty Re: Application: Kasumi

Post  Lilith Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:59 pm

Yeah, yeah Razz

I must assign one of our Officers to Interview you. Hmmm, let's have Sarah do it.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Mind_Puck Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:13 am

Dibs.

I bet I can scare her off.
Mind_Puck
Mind_Puck

Back to top Go down