House of Thorns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application: Ellenoire

+3
Fetish
Sabbath
Ellenoire
7 posters

Go down

Application: Ellenoire Empty Application: Ellenoire

Post  Ellenoire Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:52 pm

By filling in this application you declare your Out Of Character and In Character age is above 18+. Anyone found to be violating this primary rule will be removed from the guild without question. I also accept the Super Group contains themes of an adult nature and will abide by SSC Rulings listed below;

Safe: Attempts should be made to identify and prevent risks to health.
Sane: Activities should be undertaken in a sane and sensible cast of mind.
Consensual: All activities should involve the full consent of all parties involved.

Your Characters Name:
Ellenoire

Your Characters Gender:
Female (if anything)

Your Characters Age:

Your Characters Species:
Monstrous

Your Personal Roleplay Experience:
I have about 2 years of roleplaying experience with a game called Neverwinter Nights, but i won't say i'm good at it. Since english isn't my main tongue i still make a lot of mistakes. simple sentences go pretty quick though. So when i bought CO i was pleased there we're a lot of roleplayers, i find it half the fun of a game trying to make a character come to life, and get a personality be it good, bad, or awkward.

----

Where did you hear about House of Thorns?:
My first hint was given from APBullet that there was a forum about it, i kind of got lost halfway trying to find it. Then i was pleasantly suprised that i got an In Character invitation to look at the website. so here i am. (Actually meeting Muddle ingame was icing on the cake that just persuaded me to come here).

What appeals to you the most about the Guild?:
What appeals to me is (the possibility not the need to have mature) roleplaying encounters with people who want to have fun without limitations (aside from pedo stuff and perhaps some things which i haven't experienced yet)

In what way do you see yourself contribute to the Group?
I actually haven't got the slightest clue what to put here.
I'm just trying to have a fun time, i like following on people's fun thoughts and plans, sometimes i get a creative spark also and hope others can have fun with my thoughts and ideas. win-win situations and all that.

What's your characters traits; Their flaws, their strengths?
(you can find more on: http://www.primusdatabase.com/index.php?title=Ellenoire)
her traits while wearing her suit would be resistance to electricity and tunneling.
general flaws would be her lack of communication options, not being human, and when out of her suit she's incredible vulnerable to heat and electricity.

What position do you see your Character in the House of Thorns?
That throne over there, i'll take it. and those worker minions as well.
to be honest I'm going for a somewhat submissive introvert character role that enjoys making other people happy.
I did get an In Character invitation to get a peek. so as a storyline getting an invite to the House does seem the nicest option.
----

What times do you play?:
Europe time... in the evening to around 22:00 (UTC+01:00)

What day would be best to play your House of Thorns Character?:
friday/saturdays if i don't have anything planned
else sundays would be the perfect bet, then i play for 3/4 hours straight.

Cake or Pie?:
Créme brulee

Anything else?:
If there's any questions, ask away.

Last edited by Herefishyfishy on Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ellenoire
Ellenoire

Back to top Go down

Application: Ellenoire Empty Re: Application: Ellenoire

Post  Sabbath Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:59 pm

Ooh Interesting Character!

If your on and would like an IC interview and I'm around, feel free to hit me up in a Tell, at @RunRiot
Sabbath
Sabbath
Heavy Metal Hero

Back to top Go down

Application: Ellenoire Empty Hi there!

Post  Fetish Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:11 pm

*scribbles on a little chalkboard* Having RP'd with Ellenoire on a few occasions with different characters, I think she would be an excellent fit. Just my two cents. Very Happy

-M&M
Fetish
Fetish

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:47 pm

Great application!

Definatly going to sort out an IC interview very soon, we'll keep you posted Ell! Very Happy
Lexi
Lexi
Resident Gynoid

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosepetal Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:50 pm

*Points up at Slinky* Thats that one girl I was talking about, Elle Smile
Rosepetal
Rosepetal
Lady of the Inner Circle

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:26 pm

So, this is the mysterious rubber-wearing masked lady who communicates via chalkboard. I am amazed there were so many possibilities. One would think such a description would provide limited options.

Thanks for stopping in Ellenoire. What a wonderful application and very interesting character concept. Might I ask how you come by your age if you are so clearly non-human? Is this a human equivalence or actual "years" in existence for your character?

Feel free also to look me up in-game - Lilith@Seleos.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:32 pm

Oh my, Gasmasks...

<3

Nothing to see here! tongue
Lexi
Lexi
Resident Gynoid

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellenoire Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:04 pm

Lilith wrote:Might I ask how you come by your age if you are so clearly non-human? Is this a human equivalence or actual "years" in existence for your character?

My first thought when making this character wasn't that of any MRP at all, but as i kept playing her i got more and more into the thought of how it would be if it was. In the creation process i figured her a 2/3 year old chemical monster created by some scientist as an assistant and what not.

Now facing the fact that i'd actually want more out of it than just tunneling under the floor. i get a dilemma.
how is this thing that i created an adult creature?

"eureka i got it"
What if she is created two or three years ago,that doesn't matter. The scientist made the assistant(Ellenoire) in the image and mind of a fully functioning adult to be of full assistance to her.

I could think of something else but this was my first idea.
Ellenoire
Ellenoire

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:41 pm

Sounds good to me. I was just curious. And now I know she was made in a lab and is not the member of some sapient species.

Thanks!
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:37 pm

Another point from your Primus Database entry ...

"[...] she sometimes chooses to absorb them if she finds no signs of remorse from the enemy or if she finds the victim tasty enough. It takes several hours for a human to get fully digested and as one can imagine, it can be quite the painfull and a horrific last experience for the victim."

This sounds like criminal or villain behavior, replite with torture no less. Despite our "dark/bdsm/fetish" nature, we are still a Hero SG. ICly, none of us would know that Ellenoire does this, but if/when we ever found out, we would be forced to remove you from the House.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellenoire Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:30 pm

I made the time to sit and write some more about her origin at the primusdatabase.

The thought to ever RP such a situation as the above post doesn't seem to me as interesting. I just had the idea that she has to get her vitamins somehow, and i wanted it to be a bit/very awkward.

I guess its just my own fault that a choice for this kind of behavior from my character could get her the boot. pale
Ellenoire
Ellenoire

Back to top Go down

Post  Harbinger Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:48 pm

Herefishyfishy wrote:I made the time to sit and write some more about her origin at the primusdatabase.

The thought to ever RP such a situation as the above post doesn't seem to me as interesting. I just had the idea that she has to get her vitamins somehow, and i wanted it to be a bit/very awkward.

I guess its just my own fault that a choice for this kind of behavior from my character could get her the boot. pale

Hey, this is a process and we're all just trying to make sure that our characters will mesh by trying to be outfront of issues rather then letting them come up and cause 'trouble' later. When I get a spare minute I'll hop over there and have a look.

Edgey can be tough to get a good group dynamic so we're trying to talk a lot now rather then have stress later. Smile Don't panic.

EDIT to add:

I just read over your updated Primus entry and I think I see some really good potential here. You sound like a good writer and a creative mind. Give us some more time to talk before you give up. I'm not giving up on you. Smile
Harbinger
Harbinger

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:36 pm

Ellenoire, please don't go anywhere! The folks here are amazed at your character concept. It is exceptionally unique, and your creativity is very apparent. This is an IC sticking point, not OOC. If the House ever ICly found out you were willfully engaging in such torture-murder, you would be kicked out. We're splitting RP hairs here, that's all, and just letting you know in advance.

Herefishyfishy wrote:

Well, I would not want you to change for us, but if you do not think you would ever actually RP it and there is flexibility, perhaps there is another way to get your sustenance. Lilith consumes the essence of some of her foes (via the in-game Devour Essence power). This is not her primary form of nutrition, but it may be seen by some as less than savory. I feel certain we can work this out.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:25 pm

Ellenoire has been accepted into the House.

Congratulations and welcome!

You should now be able to access nearly all of the Forums, so come join us in the rest of the House and have some fun.

Please allow me to reiterate, though, that your current Primus Database Entry details behavior that is quite willfully criminal. If you choose to keep this in there as part of your character's RP behavior, and we find out about this ICly, we will be forced to remove you from the SG.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellenoire Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:05 am

After an amount of thought, I have come to the conclusion that i want to be editing my character profile at the PrimusDatabase, this because i enjoy the houses RP and peoples moments already (even if i don't get involved much yet), and i would not enjoy it if a villenous part of Ellenoire could shatter moments with such interesting people.

So, this weekend i'll mind boggle about a better thought on the character.
(See it as a work in progress towards a fully bodied character)
Ellenoire
Ellenoire

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:38 pm

Thank you so much for your willingness to be flexible Ellenoire.

I, for one, look forward to getting to know you better.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down