House of Thorns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application: Yena

4 posters

Go down

Application: Yena Empty Application: Yena

Post  Melphon Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:33 am

By filling in this application you declare your Out Of Character and In Character age is above 18+. Anyone found to be violating this primary rule will be removed from the guild without question. I also accept the Super Group contains themes of an adult nature and will abide by SSC Rulings listed below;

Safe: Attempts should be made to identify and prevent risks to health.
Sane: Activities should be undertaken in a sane and sensible cast of mind.
Consensual: All activities should involve the full consent of all parties involved.

Your Characters Name:
Yena (Only given name)

Your Characters Gender:
Female

Your Characters Age:

Your Characters Species:
Human. Or werewolf.

Your Personal Roleplay Experience:
Reasonably expansive, if you count MMOs as that! I started way, way back in The Matrix Online, roleplaying with Morpheus. Eventually, I realised how fun it was, and from then on I went everywhere. City Of Heroes was the main one, and then to Age Of Conan's Hyrkania EU RP server, where I still play now.
I wouldn't say I'm the best roleplayer ever, nor the most experienced, but I love it. That's what counts, right?

----

Where did you hear about House of Thorns?:
Through a friend and on the forums.

What appeals to you the most about the Guild?:
Finding a group of like-minded people who are all laid back and like having a good time.

In what way do you see yourself contribute to the Group?
Ouch. I don't like this one.
I like to help people as often as I can and I can be talkative once you get me going. I like having a laugh, and I don't mind being insulted if it's for comedic effect!

What's your characters traits; Their flaws, their strengths?
Yena is a werewolf, so she borrows most of their traditional strengths and weaknesses. She has increased agility and strength, as well as heightened senses. She is still susceptible to silver bullets (at least she thinks, she's never been shot with one. Yet), but she has control over her changes to wolf form after years of practice and calming techniques to control it.
Personality wise, her strength is her confidence. Growing up as an orphan and eventually on the streets left her hardened on the exterior, but anyone who can actually crack it and get inside will find the still troubled young woman inside.

What position do you see your Character in the House of Thorns?
Really, I'm not sure. I had envisioned waiting until the club was up and running and Yena to be a regular visitor. Eventually she'd likely find a few friends and maybe become a general errand runner of some kind, as she still doesn't see herself as a proper hero or useful asset.

----

What times do you play?:
GMT. Most weekdays from 5:30PM until night time. Weekends are more often.
Though recently I've been finding myself drawn less and less to the game. I'm hoping a guild might be able to change that.

What day would be best to play your House of Thorns Character?:
Most days are good for me except for Thursdays, when I tend to be busier than usual.

Cake or Pie?:
Can't I have both? Or a mix, maybe.

Thanks for taking time to fill this in!
Melphon
Melphon

Back to top Go down

Application: Yena Empty Re: Application: Yena

Post  Lilith Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:40 am

Hello there, Yena.

Thanks for dropping in and thanks for the application. There is a thread here if you have any questions of us.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Harbinger Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:45 am

Yena, first let me welcome you to The House of Thorns.

I'm not sure I can get in game tonight to chat so I thought I'd ask a few questions here. Can you tell us a little bit more about your character, and what might draw her to this club? Until CO implements SG bases we are, I think, planning to have our offical manor house "under construction" after having had a Qualarr ship crash into it during the most recent invasion. Some thoughts, though on ways you might have come into contact with our organization:

1) You were brought to one of the meetings at someone's home by a current member. Where you brought as an equal to that member? A submissive? A curious girlfriend?

2) You quite literally happened upon us by chance. This is fairly hard to do, but not impossible. Going this route means that if you were found to have snuck in, you would be 'interviewed' closely to determine if you could be trusted, etc etc. We are a family of sorts and protect our own.

3) Did you have a reason to track us down? Is there something, anything, that one of our members, either an active member now or an NPC member, might offer you that you would not find elsewhere?

4) You may, after some vetting, been hired to act as a guard or bodyguard to a member. Could you be trusted to see but not remember?

DO any of these back stories sound intersting/ appealing? You have a great Primus entry, and a good application. I, at the least, am very curious to know more.

The Harbinger
Harbinger
Harbinger

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:20 am

Expanding on Harbinger's questions. We are also involved with a nightclub called Fetish Fuel, which caters to darker, more alternative styles. It is quite possible one may use this angle to have "found" us.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:15 am

Yena!

A close friend of mine who I pointed this way, but yes right now seems the Club doesn't have a specific front we should help come up with a link thats viable. Smile
Lexi
Lexi
Resident Gynoid

Back to top Go down

Post  Melphon Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:14 pm

Of all the options above, I think the nightclub idea is the easiest Smile

Number 1 I'm not really fond of as it requires others to create ties to my character in order for her to be introduced, and I don't like pushing that on others.
Number 2 and 3 are both a little shady and suspect, and Yena isn't really both, nor would she actively search them out without knowing about them first.
Number 4 I could see happening eventually. It'd give her a nice purpose and something to be proud of.

But yes, the nightclub idea seems to fit best. A club patron who eventually finds out about the "other" side to the club and becomes interested. If that makes sense Very Happy
Melphon
Melphon

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:16 pm

Melphon wrote:
But yes, the nightclub idea seems to fit best. A club patron who eventually finds out about the "other" side to the club and becomes interested. If that makes sense Very Happy

Sure does to me.

I see the use of the Fetish Fuel Club to actually be something of a subtle "testing ground' to perhaps find new potential applicants for the House.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:31 pm

Yena,

If you do not have any of us on your in-game Friends List, feel free to add me @Seleos. Looking forward to meeting you in-game.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Melphon Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:09 am

Lilith wrote:Yena,

If you do not have any of us on your in-game Friends List, feel free to add me @Seleos. Looking forward to meeting you in-game.

Friend request sent! Little bit busy this weekend, but I'll try and be on at some point!
Thanks, and I look forward to meeting you, and everyone, also!
Melphon
Melphon

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:12 am

Approved!

Welcome to the House.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down