House of Thorns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application : Selina 666

2 posters

Go down

Application : Selina 666 Empty Application : Selina 666

Post  selina666 Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:40 pm

By filling in this application you declare your Out Of Character and In Character age is above 18+. Anyone found to be violating this primary rule will be removed from the guild without question. I also accept the Super Group contains themes of an adult nature and will abide by SSC Rulings listed below;

Safe: Attempts should be made to identify and prevent risks to health.
Sane: Activities should be undertaken in a sane and sensible cast of mind.
Consensual: All activities should involve the full consent of all parties involved.

Your Characters Name:
Selina 666 (Selina 666@Tany)

Your Characters Gender:
Female

Your Characters Age:

Your (As in Player's) Date of Birth:
21/12/1981

Your Characters Species:
Hybrid, half human half Tiger, can switch from one form to other

Your Personal Roleplay Experience:
Started many years ago around a table, played very different ones from Vampire to Kult, D&D or Chtulhu. About video games, not much, only did RP whil I was playing wow, of course on a RP server. I enjoyed a lot doing RP on wow but unfortunatly as time passed RP players were less and less on the server. I played for around 4 years on wow and recently tried CO as I got bored of wow. As I enjoy RP I started to search for a RP guild and... well, I found you. But that it'll be explained later in this post.

----

Where did you hear about House of Thorns?:
It was from CORP forum

What appeals to you the most about the Guild?:
the trueth, it is cause that's a mature group, and a "strong" RP ones. Also the fact it goes with some fetichism that fit perfectly with my character.

In what way do you see yourself contribute to the Group?
Well, that's not an easy question, I'd like to participate, help, and get my character involved in a long term RP. I'm not the best player and will never be, also as you surely saw it my english is not perfect, and not my native language, but I'd like to be in a english speaking group. Why ? well, cause I enjoy english and that's a good way to perfect my english I must admit.

What's your characters traits; Their flaws, their strengths?
Selina is a hybrid, half tiger half human, she's the result of an experience she was volunteer for. Even before that "change" she was an excelent martial artist, now she's much more dangerous and gained superhumans abylity. She can can focus and throw her inner strenght and have great regeneration powers. Selina is overconfident and from everyone's eyes she's strong and would make a good leader. But she refused to lead peoples, arguing that she's a lonely fightress. In fact she's very authority sensitive and she's more a follower.
Before the experience, Selina loved shiny clothes, now her skin is very sensitive, and she seem to only wear leather, latex or PVC. From her point of view that's not really a problem, she can fight and defeat most people wearing whatever she do.
In her human form, secret identity, she's quite shy, but curious. she enjoy meeting peoples, speaking, but would not do the first step.

What position do you see your Character in the House of Thorns?
Selina may be just a normal member, I don't see anything specific for her.

----

What times do you play?:
In fact I play offen from 9pm to 12pm, French hour, GMT+1, but also sometimes during days or later.

What day would be best to play your House of Thorns Character?:
Hard to say, depends of the weeks, but sunday is a good day.

Cake or Pie?:
Cake !

Thanks for taking time to read my post.
selina666
selina666

Back to top Go down

Application : Selina 666 Empty Re: Application : Selina 666

Post  Lilith Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:53 pm

Thanks for dropping in and providing an application, Selina.

Feel free to look us up in game to get the RP going. (I am @Seleos).

We'll need to conduct an IC Interview at some point, too.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  selina666 Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:55 pm

Sure, will be happy to take contact Ig. Thank you.
selina666
selina666

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:41 pm

Approved!

Welcome to the House.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down