House of Thorns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persistence (Open RP)

4 posters

Go down

Persistence (Open RP) Empty Persistence (Open RP)

Post  Samba Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:35 pm

Samba had no qualms with her aggressive and sometimes manipulative manners. The door guard had taken one look at her and seemed to want to ask questions, but as Samba returned his look he just opened the door for her. She had almost expected that she would have to struggle with him, as Sarah's description of a dress code of leather and latex worried her.

Looking around, it was obvious that Sarah had been pulling her leg.

In Samba walked in a fetish police officer outfit. A one piece with the edge of the skirt not going halfway down her thighs. Black lace stockings met the edge of it, and black lace gloves went all the way up to her shoulders. A nightstick hung at her side, and cuffs were hanging from a button on her rear. Her dark green hair was covered by an officer's cap which muted her normal theme of colors, but her green lips and dark green eyes seemed resistant to the change. Samba walked in her stilettos without a hint of awkwardness. She had done much more than walk in them before, after all.

The crowd and the loud music reminded her of her own time working in a similar place, but there was something different. This place seemed to breathe easier, and Samba could detect just the subtlest hint of a shudder in every breath. Arousal, Samba knew, and not the kind of staring at a woman dance around a pole for several hours. This was actual, honest arousal that wasn't born out of desperation or boredom. The people here were here because they wanted to be. Samba felt goosebumps trail up her spine. It had been a long time since she had been in such a pleasant atmosphere.

"Now, where is she. I can't let her get away with tricking me like that," Samba said to herself. "After all, what if I made a fool of myself." She smiled. "I do love her sense of humor, though. A chastity belt of all things."

Samba

Back to top Go down

Persistence (Open RP) Empty Re: Persistence (Open RP)

Post  Fetish Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:35 pm

Out on the dance floor, Sarah swayed with the energy of the pulsing industrial music, loose purple hair swinging gently about her face. Blue latex plunged deep from her neckline, revealing several starts tattooed across her chest. The V of the dress was prematurely cut off by a tightly laced white corset, which itself gave way again to the shiny blue gloss barely covering Sarah's backside. A pair of flesh toned latex stockings completed the look, leading down to heels of her own.

And of course, she wore the hands of the person pressed close against her. Dark green latex gloves languidly roamed across the curve of Sarah's hips, fingers catching on the blue skirt, teasing it up even further and revealing the shimmer of highly polished metal underneath. The raven-haired beauty flowed effortlessly with the rhythm, her movements a study in sensual grace.

Out of the corner of her eye, Sarah caught a glimpse of green. A small smile creased her cheeks, and she turned her gaze back towards the woman in her arms. Leaning over slightly, her purple lips moved against the other's ear. After receiving an almost imperceptible nod, Sarah entwined an arm around the other woman, and began to lead her through the crowd towards a certain policewoman, waving a bit to try and catch Samba's attention.
Fetish
Fetish

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:50 pm

Despite what seemed a myriad of preconceptions, Lilith enjoyed dancing. She did not do so often, but when the moment moved her, she reveled in it. Such a moment claimed her now. She moved closely within Sarah's embrace, feeling the overwhelming sense of both the demanding beat and the sensual proximity of the other woman. Her own garmet was of dark green latex, and though her neckline was a bit more modest, then length of the skirt did little to hide her long legs. Her black corset was outlined with a hint of white. She also wore flesh-tone latex thigh-highs, shining down into her black, high-heeled boots.

Lilith's movements slowed a bit as Sarah leaned forward to speak to her. She heard the warmly whispered words well enough despite the loud pound of the driving music. Offering a nod and a light grin, she wrapped her own arm around Sarah's slender waist, walking with her as they moved to greet the newcomer.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Samba Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:35 pm

Samba smiled. She loved watching people dance almost as much as she enjoyed dancing. She took in the vision of the two as they approached. The colors meshed, outlining the two of them clearly though they danced together. It had an interesting visual effect of having the pair seem together, yet still very individual. Samba adjusted her cap, tilting it forward. She didn't bother moving toward them as another couple of dancers moved between them. She took a long look around, and her smile refused to remove itself from her face.

"Hello again, Sarah," she said, though she looked at Lilith, sizing the woman up. "Your partner has a great sense of color."

Samba

Back to top Go down

Post  Fetish Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:04 pm

After weaving across the dance floor, Sarah smiled softly at Samba.

"Have a thing for green, don't you?"

Without waiting for an answer, Sarah looked over Samba's outfit, then playfully curled her lips up in a smirk.

"I'll definitely have to talk with the door bitch, though." Sarah teased. "Needs more shiny."

On cue, Sarah's eyes drifted back to the dark green dress of the woman beside her, the lights reflecting off of the highly polished latex.

"Samba, let me introduce you to Lilith. She is..."

Sarah's gaze then traveled up to Lilith's eyes and for a moment, everything around her seemed to become mere background noise. With a warm smile, she spoke softly.

"...quite wonderful."

Taking a deep breath, Sarah continued.

"Mistress, this is Samba. She's a new hero I met quite randomly at the Powerhouse out west."
Fetish
Fetish

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:25 pm

Lilith smiled warmly at the newcomer, watching and listening as she and Sarah interacted in a way that suggest at least some level of familiarity. It did not surprise Lilith in the least. It seemed that between Sarah, Ellenoire, and Muddle, there was hardly a random hero in the city that was not known to one of them.

She continued to show her typical light grin as Sarah introduced her, expecting to hear herself addressed as 'Matriarch' or 'Owner' or some such thing, but the words that came out caused the slightest shimmer in her normal composure. Her eyes seemed to twinkle as she turned them to Sarah, that smile on her lips changing to something a bit different, more genuine and happy. She let that gaze linger on Sarah for a small time, offering her that moment despite all the pressing distractions around them.

She then turned her focus again to the other

"Ah, hello, Samba. How very nice to meet you," she said, her normal light smile back on her lips as she extended her black latex-gloved hand in greeting.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Samba Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:35 pm

Samba looked at Lilith's hand before taking it and giving a light shake. "A pleasure, Lilith." She held back on her normal comments, the relationship between the two women in front of her was obvious. Whether they had meant for it to be subtle or not, she didn't know, but she relished the sense of affection that they exuded.

Samba tilted her cap as she looked at Sarah. "And what's wrong with my outfit? I bet you have one just like it, or at least of a similar theme. In fact, I'd be a bit disappointed if you didn't."

Samba

Back to top Go down

Post  Fetish Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:29 pm

Sarah chuckled softly, lips curled up to a playful grin. Her eyes slowly worked their way down Samba's body, admiring the costume.

"Well officer, you busted me. I do have an outfit that is quite similar, handcuffs and all. I just have soft spot for certain materials, namely, the shiny and squeaky ones. You can't really blame me for trying to nudge you in that direction."

Accentuating that last remark by sticking her tongue out a bit, Sarah continued, making a sweeping gesture with her free hand.

"So, what do you think of Lilith's club?"
Fetish
Fetish

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:05 pm

Lilith watched as the two ladies spoke. She still felt a bit flush from the dancing with Sarah. It had been a long time since she danced with someone like that, and it exhilirated her. She smiled a bit as the two discussed clothes.

"Sarah has an endless wardrobe, it seems," Lilith commented casually, "She even designed what I am wearing now," she added drawing the fingerless-gloved hand down her very short dress with the sound of a noticeable squeak.

She then turned to Sarah, smiling, as the conversation continued, then angled her eyes back to Samba, waiting for the woman's response.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Samba Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:42 pm

"It's quite nice," she said. "I had expected the sleaziness that permeates the atmosphere of other clubs, but this place is quite different. These aren't perverts or sexually frustrated people, they're all just fetishists and kinksters." She sighed as she looked around, taking in a deep breath, savoring the scent in the air. The various perfumes with the edge of latex mixed in. "It's quite... sensual. You've managed to make what amounts to an Eden, Lilith."

Samba

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:39 am

"Why, thank you," Lilith said, smiling lightly, "I cannot take all the credit, but I thank you all the same," she glanced about a bit, then alighted her ice blue eyes back onto Samba, "Though I'd say we do have our degrees of frustration, but we try to not let those get expressed in unwanted or unhealthy ways.'

"I'd also say we might be a bit east of Eden, but who's keeping track," she said, letting a slightly impish curl trace along the edges of her mouth, then she danced her eyes over to Sarah, "And some of us have even been fortunate enough to find some semblance of Paradise."

She smiled softly at Sarah, letting her eyes linger, then after a moment, she again turned her focus back to Samba.

"Well, shall we venture further in? I know I've worked up a thirst."
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Samba Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:11 am

"Oh, I don't mean to interrupt or impose. I'm sure I can find my own way if you two would rather continue dancing." Samba winked and tipped her cap again.

Samba

Back to top Go down

Post  Tanie Burns Rush Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:17 am

Tanie sat at the bar, Blue Moon beer in hand. She had just recently returned to the House after being detained by the VRS. She should've been back at the mansion and laying down but she wouldn't have any of it despite the protests of Derek, the VRS head of security tasked with keeping an eye on her recovery. Tanie dyed her hair red for tonight to hide her natural brown while the metal in her continues to remake itself, but the green eyes with a twinge of red would give the fact of her current state away. She smirked at Derek who was only there to continue his job of keeping an eye on Tanie, definatly not used to the fetish scene all around him. "You don't have to be here you know. There's plenty of House members here that will take care of me. Nothing bad will happen."

She took a swing of her beer as Derek shook his head. "I have my orders. I'm breaking them enough as it is. You should still be in bed right now to heal up still, not here at some club." He tossed her his pack of smokes as she reached her hand over to get them from him. He shook his head a bit as she lit up a smoke with a lighter and slid them back down to Derek as he lit up as well. "But social interaction is a good healing helper."

Tanie Burns Rush

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:55 pm

"Oh, it's no interruption," Lilith remarked to Samba, then smiled warmly at Sarah, "Shall we to the bar?"

Lilith glanced over, waiting for the other two women, and she saw Tanie there. Ahhh, good, she thought, trying to keep overly worrisome thoughts out of her head. She figured Tanie being here meant progress was being made with her case.

"Looks like another familiar face at the bar. Someone else you may meet, Samba," Lilith commented, smiling gently.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Samba Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:19 am

"'May' meet?" Samba laughed as she stepped in front of Lilith and walked straight up to Tanie. "Hello," she said, blunt in her manners as she stuck out her hand. "My name is Samba, can you recommend me a good drink here? I've noticed every club and bar I go to seems to serve one drink that is superb in comparison to all other clubs and bars."

She winked at Tanie, a green smile on her face.

Samba

Back to top Go down

Post  Fetish Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:51 pm

"Oh, I could certainly use an excuse to moisten my lips, mistress. And hey, is that Tanie?"

Sarah was just about to take a step forward when Samba strode towards Tanie. Smiling impishly at the boldness of the other woman, she turned towards Lilith.

"Well, she's certainly not shy. I like her."
Fetish
Fetish

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:14 am

"No, she certainly is not that," Lilith commented as Samba left them for the bar, "Though I think she may have misinterpreted my meaning. Ah well," Lilith offered a playful raise of her eyebrows, then a slight smirk to Sarah, "Moisten your lips, eh?"

Lilith let a devilish twist take the edges of her mouth, her eyes lingering on Sarah. She stepped closer to the other woman, reaching forward with her right hand, lightly gripping Sarah's narrow waist. She wet her own lips with the tip of her tongue then placed them against Sarah's in a kiss. It was gentle, soft, and Lilith pressed into it a moment. She then pulled back, feeling the sensation of their mouths slowly parting. She breathed once, deeply, still looking at Sarah, then spoke in a whispered tone.

"Well, shall we go get drinks?"
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Tanie Burns Rush Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:58 am

Tanie stared at Samba, furrowing her brow as she stared. "I used to know a Samba back in my Enclave days. Can't seem to figure if that's you or not." She coughed and rubbed her neck, gauze still wrapped around it where her implant had been removed. "The name's Tanie, formerly the villainess Burns. As for a special drink I take the hottest they make, but the special is most likely the drink Lilith always gets." She knocked on the counter, calling the the bartender over. "A few Flaming Dragon Shots."

Derek started to protest, "Tanie, I don't think you should dri-" Tanie flicked the smoke from his mouth with a smirk. "My body, I know more about it than you. So don't be trying to tell me what I can or can't do." She grinned as the shots got set in front of her and she lit them up with her finger.

"So miss Samba. Care to dare to drink with the flame still live?" She raised one of the shots, still flaming. Derek took a shot as well, putting the flame out before downing it unlike Tanie who downed it flame and all.

Tanie Burns Rush

Back to top Go down

Post  Samba Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:37 pm

"Flaming Dragon Shot... My, my, my," she laughed as she lifted the shot and tipped it toward Tanie before blowing the flame out. She smelled the drink, savoring the powerful aroma. A wicked grin spread across her face as she realized just how strong the drink was. She took the shot and swished it in her mouth, able to handle the bitter taste without much of an issue. She eventually downed it and sighed. "With such a name, I almost expected it to be stronger. Still, it is quite good. Thank you."

Samba

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down