House of Thorns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another evening ((Open RP))

+3
Empathy
Lilith
Tanie Burns Rush
7 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Another evening ((Open RP)) Empty Another evening ((Open RP))

Post  Tanie Burns Rush Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:42 am

Tanie walked up to the club in her red dress and heels. After her time with the house she was more at home with everyone. She smiled and nodded at the doorman as she was let into Fetish Fuel. She wasn't the hit arrival at the club but she was recongnized at least. Slipping into a seat at the bar, tanie rubbed the VRS implant collar in her neck as she ordered herself some flaming shots.

She looked around as she waited, lighting up a cigarette with her finger. She had been enjoying days mostly with the house and it showed with a smile on her face as she took in the sights of the club. The bartender set the shots down on the counter and lit them up with a lighter before going to serve the others. Tanie picked up one of the shots, smiling at the tender and raised the shot to him before downing it, flame and all.

Tanie Burns Rush

Back to top Go down

Another evening ((Open RP)) Empty Re: Another evening ((Open RP))

Post  Lilith Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:31 pm

"Interesting drink, Tanie," Lilith remarked, coming up to the bar.

She also happened to be wearing red this evening, though her outfit was such a dark shade as to require certain angles of light to reveal the coloring. Her skirt was a bit shorter than usual, and the black platform heels seemed a bit different, too, considering most of her footwear was knee-high boots.

The bartender had come over, standing quietly, attentive. Lilith mouthed a word, and the man turned to make her signature martini.

She looked back to Tanie.

"How are you liking your accommodations so far?"
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Tanie Burns Rush Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:47 pm

Tanie smirked and laughed softly, taking a drag off her smoke as she picked up another flaming shot. "I love the heat of it as it goes down.". She downed it and set the glass down and smiled. "They are nice. I've enjoyed my stay here.". She stared into her burnning cigarette for a bit. "Still feel out of place around everyone. I think we share a mutual distrust between me and others. So I usually just spend my time at the hero games. I always seem to get paired up with idiots though."

Tanie Burns Rush

Back to top Go down

Post  Empathy Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:07 am

"Oh bloody hell," Ayumi mumbled to herself as she stood out front of the club. She double checked the card with the address on it, this was definitly the place.

"ID please?" The doorman asked, looking down at her. Probably checking me out, she thought, like every guy she passed on the way here,
"Australia huh?" he asked as he examined the ID.

"Nothern part of Never Never if ya really must know mate,"she made no effort to hide her accent as she typically tended to do since she had came overseas," North end of the Australian Outback," she explained when she realized he had no idea what she was referring to.

"Never been to Australia," he handed her back her ID and motioned her forward,"Welcome to the Fetish Fuel Ms. Star, I hope you enjoy youer even with us."

"Thanks Heaps Mate," she gave him one last smile before pushed the door open and stepping inside. Once in she took a moment to take in the room while while straightening out her dark blue strapless dress. She had thought this strapless dress may have been to short since it barely went halfway down to her knees, but one look around the room told her that was not the case.

"Give me a Coldie,"she told the barkeep as she took a seat at the bar beside a women who was drinking some sort of flaming shots. She recognized the other woman almost immediatly, as they had met a few days before and suggested she come check out the club. She wasn't sure if Lilith recognized her or not since she had been in costum for that first meeting.

"Thanks Mate," she smiled to the barkeeper as he brought her beer, she was surprised he knew what a coldie was! She decided to wait until the two beside her were finished their conversation before going to reintroduce herself.

Not one to waste time though, she turned to look around the place, her young mind looking for opportunities to have a little fun before the night was over.

Empathy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellenoire Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:44 am

Sitting by herself in one of the less occupied corners of the club was a fully latex covered female figure wearing a gasmask. She was consuming some bottled drink through a tube that was poking out of her mask and seemed to just listen in on the various coversations around her.
Ellenoire
Ellenoire

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:01 pm

Lilith smiled at Tanie, "Ah, yes, the Hero Games. I have not dabbled in that, thinking it might not be the most wise engagement for me, but I must confess it lures me. Perhaps if I had some sort of mask."

She pondered, turning to her drink and offering a nod to the bartender. She turned about as she brought the martini up to her lips, noticing the young lady in the blue dress.

"Ahhh, Ayumi," she remarked, "Fancy seeing you here."
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Empathy Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:10 am

Well that was quicker then I expected, she thought to herself as she turned towards the older woman and smiled.

"Figured I'd take yer advise and check the place out while I've got some spare time on my hands," she scanned the club again as she took another sip of her beer before taking her eyes back to Lilith," Nice place you got here, lil more relaxing atmosphere then what I was expecting though."

She looked around again, eyes going from the scantily clad women who were dancing on stage, then to another group of women who were being lead around on leashes, then back to the dances. She wondered if they were employees or just patrons. Either way she made a note to try and find out where they bought their outfits from.

"But please," she motioned to the woman Lilith had been talking to a moment before, "don't let me interupt the two of you."

Empathy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:32 am

"Yes, the atmosphere here varies from room to room and time to time," Lilith said, offering a warm smile.

She watched as the young woman looked around at the nearby sights. It was all rather tame at the moment, but then she supposed she had become somewhat used to it over the many years. She smiled to herself, wondering what it meant that such had almost become background noise.

Then Ayumi spoke again, and Lilith responded, "Oh, you are not interrupting. I have barely arrived myself. Tanie," she said, speaking to the other woman, "This is Ayumi. Tanie has been with the House only a short while."
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Tanie Burns Rush Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:16 am

Tanie smirked as she downed another still flaming shot before looking at the new girl. "Ayumi eh?". She took another drag off the cigarette she had before speaking again. "I'm sort of the house project at the moment. Rehabilitation is a bitch but I'm grateful for Lilith allowing my presence in the house dispite my background.". She finished the smoke and pulled out another one from her pack of FF7 El Cids, lighting it up with her finger.

"Well welcome to Fetish Fuel! If you can't find what you like here then you're just way too kinky.". She laughed and grabbed the last flaming shot and downed it, smirking at the two as she spotted Ellenore. She waved at the gasmask girl and chuckled softly to herself.

Tanie Burns Rush

Back to top Go down

Post  Empathy Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:43 am

"I think I seen you on the news back when I first came to the city," She took a closer look at the other woman, and was sure it was, it seemed the city loved broadcasting villain arrests live,"talk about a 360 in career choices though!"

"So varies from Room to room huh?" She turned back to Lilith ,"Wouldn't have a room for little girls who like being bound and helpess by chance would you?"

She didn't realize what she had just asked until after she had asked it. So much for subtle, she thought as she silently cursed herself. Not that she had any idea on how to even be subtle, she realized, at least not when it came to conversations.

Empathy

Back to top Go down

Post  Tanie Burns Rush Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:51 am

Tanie scoffed loudly. "I'm not doing this of my own choice.". She tapped the implant collar she had in her neck with a frown. "So don't be going around assuming I'm a cape.". She leaned back on the bar, smoke rising from her cigarette. "Spankings and being tied up is downstairs. I could slap a leash on you and drag you there, but I'm enjoying myself up here for right now."

Tanie Burns Rush

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellenoire Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:42 pm

Seeing one of her new family members wave at her, Ellenoire wholeheartedly waved back. Seeing them talking to some new girl she thought it better to remain where she was instead of leaving a bad impression. she lowered her hand and return her attention to all the little events around the room.
Ellenoire
Ellenoire

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:29 pm

Lilith smiled lightly at the two ladies, especially after Ayumi's candid answer.

"Oh, that type of desire is rather common here," Lilith said, "You might find it anywhere in the Club, though with different expressions of subtlety," she added, then looking pointedly at Tanie, "Or lack thereof."

She then looked over and saw Ellenoire off aways alone. Lilith raised her drink in toast, smiling at the suited girl. She tilted her head slightly, still smiling as though subtle invitation for her to come over if she so chose.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Empathy Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:58 am

"Not assumin nothin mate, guessing its gotta be better then the alternatives though," she regarded the implant collar for a moment, then her curiosity really peaked when she heard the mention of downstairs, "well if ya decide ya do wanna give it a burl, forgo the leash and just drag me down by the hair or somethin!"

"So yer saying I'm not a complete mess up fer wanting or enjoying to be bound and helpless," she asked, shifting her eyes back to Lilith," good to know," That came as someone as a relief to the young women, who hadn't had much experience in anything other then just trying to stay alive for the last two years. She had always felt she was weird or something, "and well, I wouldn't have a clue about what subtlety is since I'm about as subtle as a flying brick."

"So who is the shy sheila in the corner?" she asked when she noticed Tanie wave and Lilith motioning to some girl wearing what looked like a gas mask sitting off by herself.

Empathy

Back to top Go down

Post  Tanie Burns Rush Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:58 am

Tanie just let out a laugh, shaking her head. "I can be subtle if I want to be. Just don't feel that urge tonight right now.". She smirked. "Although dragging someone by their hair seems like it would be fun.". She took a drag and blew the smoke out of her nose. "It can wait. I want to enjoy some peace right now up here."

Tanie Burns Rush

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellenoire Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:38 am

Getting both the approval of tanie and lilith she thought it wise to nod to the new girl that was looking her way, overlooking the situation a while longer.
Ellenoire
Ellenoire

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:27 pm

"That is Ellenoire," Lilith replied to Ayumi's question, "She is another member of the House."

She then turned to Tanie, "So will you be taking Ayumi downstairs then?" she asked, playfully, glancing back at the other woman.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Tanie Burns Rush Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:17 pm

She grew a huge smirk. "Maybe if you'll come with me as well. Ellenore can come watch as well if she wishes. Give the both of you some red cheeks with an audiance watching.". She laughed softly and ran her finger over both womens necks gently. "That way nobody will be left out."

Tanie Burns Rush

Back to top Go down

Post  Empathy Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:19 pm

Ayumi visibly jumped at the gentle of touch of Tanie's fingers rubbing the back of her neck, she couldn't remember the last time she had felt anyone be so gentle with her, if anyone ever had. She also realized at the same time that givin the direction the conversation was going, that the gentleness could evaporate in the blink of an eye. It left her waiting in anticipation to see what, if anything, happened next.

"So is being bound by a villain safe?" she asked teasingly before looking over in Ellenore's direction and tried her luck at waving her over before she caught the last of what Tanie had said, "Both?" She asked, sounding slightly surprised.

Empathy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellenoire Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:23 pm

Seeing even the new girl trying to get her closer she just couldn't get herself to remain seated. She stood and walked over, making a faint bow for a second in greeting to their invitations. "Greetings everyone"
Ellenoire
Ellenoire

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:58 pm

Lilith smirked gently at Tanie's liberties.

"Red cheeks, my dear? Would that be from embarassment or spankings? Because I assure you I would experience neither."

She then turned to Ayumi.

"Generally speaking, no, but we accept responsibility for Tanie's actions during her .. 'time of improvement'," Lilith said, offering a smile to the young lady, then she turned as Ellenoire came over, "Ahh, Ellenoire. Thank you for joining us."
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Tanie Burns Rush Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:46 pm

Tanie chuckled. "Well that still leaves slapping...". She smirked playfully at Lilith, letting her know she was joking somewhat. "Hey there Ellenore. I'm still getting used to you actually having a voice now.". She lit herself another cigarette and smiled softly. "I was thinking of giving these two a spanking but Lilith doesn't seem to want to be spanked so it's back to enjoying the ambience."

Tanie Burns Rush

Back to top Go down

Post  magnami Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:21 am

It was cold on the eastside, the wind blustered as the sun set over the mirrored surfaces of Millenium City's skyscrapers. Mag walked down the neon streets shivering to himself, she almost burst out laughing at the thought "well atleast this side is better than the fucking gangland my flat is in." It was still to sugary sweet however but the free wi-fi and lack of traffic rocked! just a shame it's all too shiny she thought to herself. More to the point where was this club again?

Mag had been wondering around for an hour now trying to find the place, a task not helped by the fact he was wearing only a pair of expensive harajuku shorts that hugged his hips, buckled by 4 silver studded belts. The wolf head buckles at perculiar angles, a pair of exquisite black lace tights that spiraled in there design and not forgeting some killer heels that would but any self-respecting dominatrix to shame. Indeed she looked quite the androgynous beauty with his loose curls whipping on the wind, nipples chillily errect.

30 minutes later and Anth had rather clumsily stumbled into the back of the entrance line. "Fuck this." With a quick burst of concentration Mag exuded an aura of fear that divided the latex clad clubgoers quicker than Moses and the dead sea. With all the sensual seduction he could muster the young gender-bending warlock moved provactively down the parted crowd, desperately trying not burst into hysterics as the sea of gas masks followed her in hormonal terror. Indeed Anth let out a little giggle at the sight of the big burly bouncer whimpering in fear.

Time to Party he smiled.

magnami

Back to top Go down

Post  Empathy Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:53 am

"Sure tease a girl and leave her hanging, " Ayumi pouted giving her best sad girl face before taking another sip of her drink, " typical villain!"

"Ah well, gives me time to to ask questions or make a fool of myself," she looked to Ellenore. who finally left her table, "Ayumi Star," she introduced herself, holding out her hand," I'm gonna take a guess that mask just isn't for looks is it?"

Empathy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellenoire Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:31 am

takes the hand and gives a firm handshake" Ellenoire, and.. you dislike my appearance?" she makes it sound somewhat disappointing, also finding the question in return a valid answer to hers.
Ellenoire
Ellenoire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next