House of Thorns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another evening ((Open RP))

+3
Empathy
Lilith
Tanie Burns Rush
7 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Another evening ((Open RP)) - Page 5 Empty Re: Another evening ((Open RP))

Post  Empathy Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:27 pm

"We have something in common then!,"Ayumi replied with a smile,"but for me to teach you, your gonna have to let me give you one eventually! Somethings just can't be taught without experiencing them first!"

She had been so caught up in tending to Lilith that she had forgotten the reason she had wanted this tour in the first place. Not that it mattered, she enjoyed having a chance to once again put her talents to use.

"Make that two things in common,"she added at the mention of the basement while they prepared to continue the tour.

Empathy

Back to top Go down

Post  Masked Blade Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:14 am

Blinking at the saliva he left to coating Lilith's hand, he reached back and pulled up his the long tail end of his scarf that was apart of hos hood. Right away he went over using the cloth to dry her hand off for her before stepping back and looking to the others. He pondered for a moment as they looked at him, rearing to go but he still had a question in mind "Um... Well... I-I wouldn't mind lessons. I mean, I'm not as experience as you seem to be. This was my first massage given. But..." His eyes shift from one to the other "I wouldn't mind continuing first." He looked to Ellen and Lilith, waiting for either to take the lead.
Masked Blade
Masked Blade

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellenoire Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:47 am

Ellenoire looked over everyone and nodded.

"Everyone seems ready to continue."

Her hand motioned gracefully to the entrance doors leading to the lower basement

"The mysteriously inviting door and behind it more excitement awaits"

She started moving to the new door wich seemed somewhat hidden away from the rest of the area, for her first visit she seemed to have already mapped the area pretty well.

maybe she even noticed the shady figure from earlier, who knows.

Arriving at the door she scanned the area for any locks or if she could open it without much effort. Her eyes looked around a bit, at the rest of the group but also around the room if anyone else was looking their way.
Ellenoire
Ellenoire

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:06 am

Lilith stood from being 'cleaned' by Blade. She took a deep breath, letting forth a content sigh, then she angled her purposeful eyes back to Ellenoire.

"Well, a lovely tour so far, I'd say," she commented, "Shall we see what is next in store?"
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Empathy Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:18 am

"Aye, it has been,"Ayumi agreed with Lilith,"I also wanted to thank you before we continued Miss Lilith. I understand you are bending some rules by letting me into this part of your club, it being my first visit here and all. I'm not really accustom to such .. kindness," she wasn't exactly sure if kindness was the correct word, but it was the first thing that came to mind and not having much experience in such situations, she just decided to go with it.

That somewhat awkward moment for her out of the way she turned to Blade for a moment,"And what do I get out of these lessons?" she asked him, her tone serious. Even though she was joking, she left no sign of it.

Turning, she made sure to give him a clear view of her bareback as she made her way over to join Ellenoire, swaying her hips as she went. She may not be clad in the skin tight latex of the serving girls, but she knew knew she had all the curves that made men stop in their tracks, or so her roommate kept telling her. She was pretty sure though that men would stare at a lamp pole if it even remotely resembled the shape of a women.

"So what is next?" She asked as she came up to stand beside Ellenoire.

Empathy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellenoire Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:30 pm

Ellenoire looked towards ayumi

"I do believe its time to walk down the staircase of uncertainty"

she waited for the rest patiently.
Ellenoire
Ellenoire

Back to top Go down

Post  Masked Blade Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:50 pm

His head dipped down very slightly as she seemed to demand for some thing in return if she was to ever teach "Well..." His eyes shifted about as he searched idea after idea right there before shrugging and looking back to her "I dun have much to offer, but I'm sure I could think of some thing." He tried to show confidence there with a smile before looking to Ellen, tilting his head a little "I'm ready just lead the way." He did ask any questions, simply thinking the title was a joke of some sort.
Masked Blade
Masked Blade

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellenoire Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:20 pm

As everyone got ready to go down into the basement Ellenoire opened the doors to reveal a round staircase going down into a more secret part of the club

Taking the initiative this time since she was leading the tour she slowly went downstairs, making sure she stayed close to the others.
Ellenoire
Ellenoire

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:49 pm

Lilith followed closely behind Ellenoire, her heels resounding assuredly off the wooden, broad stairs as the worked their way down. A large set of double doors barred entrance into the basement-proper. Each door sported a sentinel of sorts - a rather large, darkly-suited man on either side. Lilith knew the 'bouncers' on the inside, as well as the staff, might look equally suitable to be in the midst of some scene as opposed to handling business, but these two were a solid image of cool professionalism. The doors were not locked, and neither man moved a muscle as the small troupe approached.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellenoire Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:38 pm

As ellenoire approached leading the group as it were she made a faint nods and stood between the two broad gentlemen. She looked towards each if they wanted to stop her or not, after a few seconds it would seem that they did not have such intentions today. She then turned to the group she was with.

"It would seem they will let us pass if we promise to be on our best behavior."

Showing a thumbs up a moment she turned to look at the gentlemen again, and carefully moved to open the doors to go further.

her mind racing hoping that the big guys agreed, or if this was even protocol.. if anyone could hear thoughts they would be 'please please please let us trough.'
Ellenoire
Ellenoire

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:57 pm

Lilith noted Ellenoire's hesitation, and she let a tiny, roguish trace hint over her lips. Of course, the burlym be-suited gentlemen would not bar their entry. Lilith owned the damn place, after all. Still, the gas-masked girl's hesitation was sweet.

"Come, Ellenoire, nothing to fear," she said, moving up closer behind her.

She came about, looking at the men, and one of them nodded. They moved, opening the doors for the small group. Lilith moved in first, walking into the dark, mostly red-lit room. The chamber was large, riddled with arches. Smaller, more private alcoves could be seen off in deeper shadows like inviting nubs on the edge of some generous swell. Off inside and to the left, a large, slick bar promised further libation for those so interested. The staff inside here were dressed even more provocatively, their bodies displayed in flesh, buckles, chains.

Lilith saw the telltale dancing color of a violet wand being used off aways. It seemed a dark and slickly clad woman was sitting in a lush chair, offering her form to the charge. She did not seem bound in any way. How lovely. In another corner, a slender man had been strapped to a St. Andrew's Cross. He was also gagged and blindfolded, his body encased in nothing else but black vinyl bondage shorts. The show had not quite yet begun, but the bald woman testing the flog seemed to have some intent in mind.

She turned back once they had all entered, "Well, here we are," she announced, offering her light grin.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Empathy Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:36 am

"Looks like we are just in time for a show,"Ayumi noted as she looked around to let her eyes get used to the new lighting, her eye going from one shadow to the next out of habit, looking for any threats. Of course she knew their would be none down here, but some habits were hard to break.

"Who is the lucky guy?" she asked as her eyes wandered from one section of the room to the next before settling on the man strapped to the cross.

"So we staying to watch, or does anyone else have something else in mind?" she asked, looking from one member of the group to the other.

Empathy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellenoire Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:00 am

Ellenoire entered the room and took in the surroundings.
She liked what she saw so far, very mild. Looking towards ayumi as she asked her question her mind got a few nasty thoughts.
She acted on them before the moment could pass.

Looking at ayumi she spoke:
"You seem quite eager to get in on the action."

she thought a moment

"I would love to assist in making you a part of the atmosphere."

Ellenoire hoped for a positive reply
Ellenoire
Ellenoire

Back to top Go down

Post  Empathy Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:19 am

She had only a brief second of doubt as she listen to Ellenoire, she always planned for the worse, it was how she survived. But that doubt was quickly pushed aside as she looked around the room again, then to Lilith, and back to Ellenoire and then remembered where she was and if she couldn't let her guard down in a club frequented and run heros, then where could she?

She wasn't sure how to respond to Ellenoire, her remarks were more of a statement then a question.
So instead of answering she instead got down on her knees infront of her and bowed her head and wait to see what she had in mind.

Empathy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:45 pm

Lilith glanced over to the man on the cross, not really knowing who he was. His face was a bit familiar, but that was as far as it went. She did not have time to respond that she did not know him before it seemed Ellenoire was taking off with a thread left in the open by Ayumi and seeming to apply some nice bait to it.

Lilith took a languid sip of her drink, noting it was getting toward its end, and she simply watched as Ayumi dropped to her knees before Ellenoire. The right edge of Lilith's darkly painted lips curled slightly with an impish hint as she lowered her glass, holding it gently in front of her bosom with both hands, waiting, watching.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellenoire Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:57 pm

Ellenoire crouched down resting one hand on her own knee to move her mask closer to ayumi's ear, whispering.

"I would like you to ask everyone for a nice drink, i'd love some water, in the meantime i'll get the equiptment ready. it would be advised to remember where everyone is standing and the location of the bar. don't get the drinks just yet"

She stood again and casually walked towards one of cupboards and tables holding various instruments of pleasure and torture to pick from.

getting three items she looked back to ayumi.
Ellenoire
Ellenoire

Back to top Go down

Post  Empathy Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:20 pm

"Yes Miss Ellenoire,"Ayumi replied to let her know she understood before getting to her feet and watching in anticipation as Ellenoire walked over to some tables.

She was sure from Ellenoire's words that one of the items she was collecting would be a blindfold, she could think of no other reason why she would have to remember where everyone in the room was. That worried her, she had done something similar before as part of a rite of advancement, and always failed horribly. Getting to her first destination was always easy enough, but she always miss judged getting back and either ended up tripping over something, or being way off target.

Scanning the floor between where they stood and the bar, she was relieved to see that she would not have to worry about tripping while carrying their drinks and at the moment the path was clear of other patrons as well.

"Would either of you care for another drink?" she asked, turning to Masked Blade and Lilith, noting that her glass was near empty, "would you like another miss Lilith?"

Empathy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:53 pm

Lilith watched the interplay emerge with much anticipation. It intrigued her to no end to see people fall so quickly into such roles. She let her eyes follow Ellenoire as she walked away, idly wondering what the rubber-suited girl had in mind, then she turned her pale blue eyes to Ayumi.

"Why thank you, dear, I guess this one is getting low," she remarked, and though there was a bit left, she decided to leave it there for the glass' inevitable trip back to the nearby bar.

She held her arm out a bit, her elbow still close to herself, presenting the glass for Ayumi, but she did not hand it to the young woman. She merely waited for what the two were about to unfold.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellenoire Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:45 am

Ellenoire came back with indeed a black silken blindfold, a pair of ankle shackles with spreader bar so the one in it could only waggle on slowly and a little collar full of small bells, this could also be heard as she returned to the group with the items.
Another evening ((Open RP)) - Page 5 Item_16

"Are you ready?"

she asked Ayumi, she kind of enjoyed trying to find a persons weakspots like this, though before she would dress the lady up with these items she thought of whispering a few instructions just so she ayumi be safe in any given situation.

Mainly because she did not know ayumi's mental state and background, aside from being very eager.
Ellenoire
Ellenoire

Back to top Go down

Post  Empathy Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:59 am

"Yes I am ready," she replied without hesitation.

Though she was worried about some of the items Ellenoire had returned with. she said nothing. She had guessed the blindfold correctly, the collar was a surprise but not unexpected, though the bells on it were. The spreader bar worried her though, she had seen them before, but had never had one used on her. It would make gauging the distance alot more difficult, but she got the feeling that was Ellenoire's intent.

She took one more look around the room and took in the location of the bar, and where lilith was was standing so she could take her glass to refill, then turned to Ellenoire to let her know she was ready.

Empathy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellenoire Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:01 pm

Ellenoire moved her mask close to Ayumi's ear, whispering softly
"We're all friends here, if you drop a glass, just stand still and ask for aid."

She moved to stand directly en front of Ayumi, and slowly moved to blindfold enfront of the girls eyes, fastening it behind her head. she could help trailing a few fingers along Ayumi's cheeks and over her lips after she was done.

She kneeled, and put on leg restraints above Ayumi's ankles, this ensured that Ayumi could only waggle slowly, one feet beside the other. No big steps. To finish it off she fastened the bell collar just above one of her legs, so each step would be heard by everyone.

She stood again, giving an own nod of approval.

"All done, we'll be looking forward to our drinks."

with that she stepped a bit away from the girl, leaving her to continue the situation in any way she wished.
Ellenoire
Ellenoire

Back to top Go down

Post  Empathy Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:09 am

Ellenoire's words helped ease her nervousness somewhat as she was blindfolded and then had the ankle bar and collar placed on her. She had thought the collar was to be put around her neck, but now realized that was not the case. Her face actually started to turn slightly red as she realied it would be making noise none stop when she tried to walk with the spreader bar on.

"May I take your glass Miss Lilith?" she asked as she turned and reached out to where Lilith's hand should be, her small fingers connecting just below Lilith's and she gently took the glass from her. Hoping she was not being to direct in taking the glass, she turned and began making her way toward the bar, the bells on the collar ringing with every small step she took.

A minute later she managed to reach the bar, likely with everyone within earshot of the bells watching her every move, a though that both excited her and made her more nervous of making a mistake.

"Hold your hand out flat young lady," the bartender instructed her after she had order the drinks. Doing as she was instructed, she felt something being set down on her hand.

"A tray?" she asked in surprise, it was only two drinks, she could easily take them in her hands. She was finding it difficult enough to walk as it was with the spreader bar, adding a try to the mix would just give her something else to worry about!

"Yes a tray, must do this properly now after all," he replied and then chuckled at her when she turned to fast, causing the drink to spill.

The bartender was nice enough to give her a new tray and drinks before sending her back on her way again, this time she went more slowly, and turned towards the direction she was sure she came from, counting the steps as she went, while trying not to go to fast for fear of spilling the drinks.

"Your drinks miss Lilith and miss Ellenoire," she said, hoping she was where she was suppose to be.

Empathy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellenoire Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:31 pm

Ellenoire was amazed that Ayumi managed to return without much trouble, she enjoyed very much to watch the lady sway her hips very slowly towards them, the sound of the tingling around her leg untill she stopped.

wonderfull, she didn't quite turn to face them, but she was almost at the same spot she left.

Ellenoire took her drink from the tray slowly, not to startle the girl

"Thank you, your doing very well"

inclining that she wasn't done yet.

She loved how ayumi was holding the tray uncomfortably but still complying to be part of the entertainment, If anytime would haveto return such a favor she would accept it.

Last edited by Ellenoire on Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ellenoire
Ellenoire

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:20 pm

Lilith watched the careful movement to the bar. She was impressed that Ayumi had enough foresight to figure out what Ellenoire had in mind and get a mental landscape of the area before being set to task. The little accident at the bar was a bit cringe-worthy (though Lilith did no such thing), but it seemed a mere hiccup in Ayumi's execution of duty.

Once the young lady returned, Lilith took a moment, watching her, waiting. Perhaps doubt might creep into her mind, but it was really more a lengthy passing of observation and milking the moment for a few interesting drops. She finally reached forward, taking her fresh drink.

"Thank you," she said between lightly smiling lips.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellenoire Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:54 pm

Ellenoire took away the blindfold and nodded to ayumi

"thank you for putting on a wonderfull show, how about we enjoy the rest of the evening like this?"

With that she did not move to unfasted the leg spreader and little bells.

She looked around the room again, at lilith, ayumi, and the still unfamiliar person on the rack. She found it another evening well spent in the now more familiar areas of club Fetish Fuel.
Ellenoire
Ellenoire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next