House of Thorns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Evening ((Open RP))

+7
Fetish
Felaux
The_Mouse
The Machinist
Mind_Puck
Lexi
Lilith
11 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

An Evening ((Open RP)) Empty An Evening ((Open RP))

Post  Lilith Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:04 pm

Lilith wore her severe dark red top and knee length skirt, the latex seemingly poured over her beneath the dark gray waist-cinching corset. This was something of her 'business' attire so to speak. She wandered the area of the club, Fetish Fuel, glancing about as might a floor manager, the spiked heels of her slightly platformed black boots seeming to carry her with practiced stature.

A man in form-fitting black garb came over to her. Their discussion was short, to the point, and the man scuttled off.

She was in one of the quieter chambers of the expansive place, well, perhaps, less chaotically noisy might be apt, as there were places where one might actually easily engage in discourse. This was not quite one of those, but it was not the main dance area, either. She did not mind going there from time to time, but the crowd could easily devolve into something not of her particular liking.

She sauntered up to the bar.

"Ma'am?" the bartender inquired, coming over immediately and with sufficient obsequiousness.

"My usual, if you please," she said.

Moments later a slightly dirty, ice cold vodka martini stood patiently in waiting, straight up, plump olives skewered and soaking. She offered silent thanks with a slight purse of her lips, then sipped of her drink. The bartender waited, watching. She nodded slightly, and he went about his business.

She turned then back to the room. She looked over to a nearby stage, noting one of the new dancers. She was an attractive enough young lady, and the complicated straps of her outfit did not hide much. Lilith then glanced about a bit. She noted some junior and more mundane members of the House, but they did not approach her. She wondered if any of the others might be about this evening. Though she was here in a quasi-business capacity, she did so adore the company of those in the House of a more special nature.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
((OOC: Come one, come all who would like some freeform RP at Fetish Fuel.
))

Last edited by Lilith on Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:54 am; edited 2 times in total
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

An Evening ((Open RP)) Empty Re: An Evening ((Open RP))

Post  Lexi Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:36 am

Click-Clack-Click-Clack went a pair of heels on the well polished floor - Cytheria came to the club fairly regularly, she loved the atmosphere, she liked the feeling of being who she wanted to be; And being proud of it, something she told Muddle over and over again.

She caught the eye of who she viewed as the Head Mistress, there was such a powerful aura about her, she was graceful, she was polite, respectful, it was no wonder Cy paid respect to her as if she was a Goddess among Women, it was thanks to Lilith and her House that the young girls life was back on the rails, not to mention all the other important figures of the Club.

Pulling down her tiny little black latex dress she smiled at Lilith and curtsied, "Hello there Mistress are you comfortable?" her priorities were to make sure Lilith was as comfortable as possible, that she was sated with food, drink and anything else she may request be it Cytheria acting as a footstool even. She never done this out of fear of her, but because serving others gave Cytheria kicks she could get in a controlled, safe environment, she trusted Lilith a damn lot.
Lexi
Lexi
Resident Gynoid

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:42 am

"Ahhh, Cytheria, dear," Lilith veritably purred.

She very much enjoyed the young lady's company, and though a relatively recent Inductee, she had shown herself well worthy of note.

"I am comfortable enough," she replied, "Would you care to have a drink with me?"

She gestured toward the bar.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:48 am

The young girl smiled, nodding she took a seat besides the Domina pulling down her belt-like skirt. Her shoulders slumped, and she relaxed, she felt confident she could tell Mistress Lilith anything, about her relationship, her scars, her past. Even though she never seen the Mistress much she still felt she could be open and answer questions with one-hundred-percent honesty, this was partly because she viewed the woman like, well a Matriarch; A Mother.

"I would be honoured Mistress." Cy waited till spoken to till she said her next words.
Lexi
Lexi
Resident Gynoid

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:52 am

Lilith grinned at Cytheria, the light catching the deep shine of her painted lips. She then turned back to the bartender, raising the index finger of her right hand. He hurriedly finished supplying a few drinks to a suggestively-garbed waitress and then nearly jogged over, wiping his hands on a bar towel.

"Ma'am?"

Lilith looked pointedly at Cytheria, the almost smirking smile still on her face.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Mind_Puck Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:59 am

The comm unit crackled to life as Puck cleared customs in a huff.

"Finally." he muttered, before bringing the comm to his lips.

"Ladies and gentlemen, the prodigal goat returns! What sort of trouble are we up to this crisp autumn eve?"

A car was waiting for him, and several small cases of bottles were being loaded into the trunk. He stepped inside.
Mind_Puck
Mind_Puck

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:10 am

Miss Porter seemed rather surprised, it wasn't that often she'd tell others what to do for her, the realisation that she was above some people came to her head, Cytheria was after-all, a Switch when it came to that, though she leaned strongly toward Sub, but she'd know how to crack a paddle if needs be.

"I ehrm, I'll have a Martini please Sir." she addressed the waiter by Sir, and shot him a smile, turning back to Lilith she nodded her head and speak in a normal tone for a moment, "Thanks. Thank you for letting me into this House, no more do I have to associate with dangerous people to feed my desires." she relaxed yet further and leaned against the counter, smiling at the girl, her Submissive little side was slowly fading.

Hearing her Comms unit she lets out a breif laugh.
Lexi
Lexi
Resident Gynoid

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:10 am

Lilith heard her comm buzz, but being in the club made it a bit difficult to notice. She sometimes did not even wear when at the place, but since she was here 'on business', she had it handy.

"Ahh, good sir Puck! We'd wondered where you'd wandered off to. I am at Fetish Fuel with lovely Cytheria. If your time permits, please feel free to stop in."

Lilith put away her device then looked down at Cytheria.

"We are eternally greatful to have you," she said, "Though it pains me to hear of your being around 'dangerous' people."
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  The Machinist Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:17 am

"The night is still young however. So don't let that discourage you from dropping by Puck." Alejandro replied, making for an odd stereo effect to the two ladies at the bar as his voice came both in person and over the comm unit.

He was dressed very casually at the moment. Work boots, blue jeans, and a black tank top that showed off his muscled frame and heavily tattooed arms. "A wet towel and a bottle of water if you would Bruce." He commented to the bartender, and then gave a nod of thanks when the items were presented before him. Taking up the bottle he took a long drink then used the towel to begin wiping the machine oil from his hands.

"Good evening ladies. I trust it your night's are going well so far?"
The Machinist
The Machinist

Back to top Go down

Post  Mind_Puck Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:22 am

"Mm. Perhaps I'll stop by. It's been a terribly long trip, and I've much unpacking to do." He clicked off the comm for a moment, peering toward the front of the town car.

"Son, would be an absolute dear and see to it that our rather precious cargo is inventoried and put away? Even split between the club and the house proper, and the two cases to my personal stores."

"Of course, Sir."

He grinned, clicking the comm once more, "Mmm. Faster than I expected to unpack, I'll be right over."
Mind_Puck
Mind_Puck

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Mouse Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:52 am

The Mouse was in the bathroom, getting ready. She had gotten to the club still clad in her grey catsuit, a few laser burns still apparent from the last encounter she'd had with VIPER. The suit was going to need a little repair soon, but that didn't really worry her as much as what she was going to change into.

The tote bag she hid and retrieved while off fighting crime always contained a spare set of clothes, a simple shirt and jeans, but lately she'd been packing some other things. Another was a dress, cheap and slinky, just a bargain costume she'd gotten after Halloween, but the one she found cause the most trouble, the most apprehension, and the most excitement had to be her maid outfit. Out at Caprice, it left her almost paralyzed with embarrassment, but here... here she could really just fall into the role. Hopefully. Maybe.

Mouse came out of the bathroom taking mincing steps in her maid outfit, tottering on her heels a bit clumsily, the blush on her face as much makeup as it was natural. Looking around, she was still a little unused to her appearance, but a lot more comfortable here. She strode towards the bar and gave a curtsy as best she could, smiling. It seemed quite a few people were gathering...
The_Mouse
The_Mouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:13 am

"Ah, Alejandro, what a pleasure to see you here," Lilith said, noting the man's casual dress in this portion of the club.

Anyone else might be asked to leave. She also found herself wanting to pursue conversation with Cytheria about her 'dangerous people' remark, but it would have to now wait.

"Were you working?" she asked Alejandro, sipping of her drink, "Which reminds me, I wanted to ask you abou-," her voice trailed off.

"Oh my," she said, practically purring as her lips came together and held there, slightly puckered.

She was looking down at their latest arrival.

"My dear, dear, Melanie, how lovely of you to join us, and in your maid's outfit, no less."
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Mouse Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:59 am

Melanie whisked a stray lock of hair out of the front of her face, staring at the ground a bit.

"I thought it might be fun to dress up, and get to know people better... Mistress Lilith. I was hoping to learn more about the House and perhaps... how I can be a better servant." Mouse said.
The_Mouse
The_Mouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Felaux Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:41 am

"And you look rather fetching in it, my dear Miss Mouse, if I may say so myself."
The voice was a high, musical tenor, issuing from a man walking up to the bar. In a crisp black suit, with royal purple frills and lace. White lips sipping at a glass of pineapple juice, soft footfalls as he approached the group.
"Good evening Lady Lilith, you are also a vision of loveliness."

Bowing, kissing the back of her hand in his typical hello, offers the same to Cy and mouse, before looking at Machanist. "And you sir, I fear we have not yet met. Forgive me. I am Felaux Shadowborne, sir." He offered a thin hand, clad in a purple glove.

Felaux

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:24 pm

Cytheria quietly sipped her crisp Martini her little black dress squeaking upon every tiny movement she made. The girl welcomed people with respect bowing her head toward any newcomers that arrived. For now she dismissed Lilith's question about her dangerous past, it was something she wasn't that confident to share in a public area especially when more members of the house turned up. She actually found it hard to sit still, her natural reaction was to get the drinks in, to make sure everyone was overly comfortable and pampered. Cytheria was almost selfless.

Upon Mouses arrival she never made such a big deal of it. The short blonde girl looked so cute trying her hardest to face what was a scary thing to tackle; To actually take a fetish and embrace it in what was the Houses personal club was a big step, a step Cytheria took herself some years ago. The purple and pink haired young girl smiled toward Melanie, but she didn't stare.

It was then Cytheria looked at Felaux bowing her head toward the man, she suddenly felt the urge to sit up straight, she was collared right now and that meant she was 'On-Duty' all that mattered was the next command that came her way; It was a relaxed form of submission and she was comfy in it, afterall she found comfort in feeling she belonged.

She waited until spoken to directly before replying to anyone.
Lexi
Lexi
Resident Gynoid

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:00 pm

Lilith smiled gently at Mouse.

"I applaud your willingness. We are all here to educate and learn together, I would hazard."

She brought the lip of her martini glass to her mouth, sipping casually.

"Ah," she offered her own controlled form of an exclamation, "Dear Felaux, thank you," she said, relishing the kiss, "How lovely of you to join us."

She looked over to Mouse, "Well, dear, you might be sure to keep good Felaux well stocked with his choice of fresh juice," she offered, grinning with a touch of mischievousness.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  The Machinist Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:15 pm

About to offer a reply, Alejandro followed Lillith's gaze of attention as it falls upon Mouse. His own appreciation was apparent from the look in his eyes and the slight smile on his face.

"Indeed" He replied softly to Lillith's utterance of "Oh my.".

His attention stayed on the diminutive woman until the strange man, if one were to call him such, joined the group.

Alejandro had some idea of whom Felaux was the name having come up at one point or another even if he had never had the opportunity to meet him first hand.

Taking Shadowborne's hand in his own to return the greeting, "Alejandro Garcia de la Cruz Medina Crucifer" He replied formally. "But Alejandro is fine. I believe I may have had the privilege of hearing about you Mr. Shadowborne. It is a pleasure to finally make your acquaintance."
The Machinist
The Machinist

Back to top Go down

Post  Felaux Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:43 pm

Fel's pale lips turned up in a smile. "And yours,sir. Your name has musical qualities and cadence I have not heard in some time."

His juice less then half-full, he turned to Lilith and Mouse, "Ah, are we 'Breaking in,' our lovely Miss Mouse, then?"

Felaux

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:53 pm

"To some degree," Lilith answered Felaux, "But let's not be too rough on the dear girl."

Lilith smiled warmly to Melanie, holding her glass in both hands. She looked around a bit more, noting that the evening had not really picked up yet.

"I wonder if this will be a slow night," she commented languidly, not really speaking to anyone in particular.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:15 pm

Cytheria drained her glass, a crooked smile grew on her lips after Fel's comment about 'breaking' in.

"Poor Melanie, i believe she just needs the confidence boost, shes a stunning girl." Cy spoke the truth, well she assumed so, the first time she wore latex in public back in England was god-damned terrifying. It wasn't long before she was a collared bitch for a day back then either, that's a story for another time though thought the purple haired girl. Though any mind readers would see right through her.
Lexi
Lexi
Resident Gynoid

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Mouse Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:33 pm

"S-sure Mistress Lilith. Felaux, what juice will you be enjoying tonight?" Melanie asks. She turns to him and smiles, trying not to fidget too much.
The_Mouse
The_Mouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Mind_Puck Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:34 pm

A deep purple mist began to swirl overhead, something not unfamiliar to most house members by this time.

A second later, a blur of hooves and horns slipped from the rift, landing on one knee infront of the assembled. A dusty bottle in one hand, and several wineglass stems threaded through the other.

Head bowed, he paused a beat, looked upwards toward Lady Lilith. He splayed his arms wide, speaking in a deliciously thick London accent.

"One shade the more, one ray the less, 'ad 'alf impar'd the nameless grace,
Which waves in every raven tress, Or softly lightens o'er 'er face,
Where thoughts serenely sweet express... How pure, how dear, their dwelling-place"

He cocked his head a second, considering, then rose to his feet.

"'tis good to be home again. Good to see some of the new girls here tonight. And that we haven't frightened anyone off yet..."

He was already pouring drinks.
Mind_Puck
Mind_Puck

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:49 pm

"Ah, Puck, what a grand entrance," Lilith commented, "And verse before wine, no less?"

She grinned, a hand held gingerly over the swell of her bosom. She drained the remainder of her martini, setting it down on the bartop as she waited to try whatever wine Puck had brought. She was sure it would not disappoint.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Mind_Puck Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:03 am

Puck presented the bottle, brushing some dust aside. The label indicating an early 1900's vintage.

He spoke as he poured, "Tannins here have no doubt mellowed with age, in its day this would have been a very full bodied red, I expect it to be more middle grounded. Typical Syrah, expect heartiness and spice, but, again, tempered with age..."

He handed out glasses, "And you... and you..."

He paused, looking down at Melanie as he poured another glass and offered it. "...And I think I missed you most of all, scarecrow."
Mind_Puck
Mind_Puck

Back to top Go down

Post  Fetish Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:29 am

The door swung open, and the entry was carved in two by the tall woman walking into the club. The bell of her long black skirt contrasted sharply with the size of her obviously corseted waist, red trim accentuating the curve of her tight bustier. A simple black velvet choker adorned her neck, leading to a face heavily made up with shades of purple and black. Her dark hair was pulled tightly behind her in an exquisite french braid. The sight of this gothic beauty might have been imposing, but the image was broken by the cheshire grin of her darkly shaded lips. The sparkle in her eyes betrayed a playful wonderment as she took in the sights of the club. It just never grew old for her. With long strides, she walked across the dance floor, lifting her arms and twirling once in a pirouette, the motion causing her skirt to billow out around her into an inky blur. While others may have found the growing throng of revelers suffocating, Sarah thrived on their energy. She smoothly glided from group to group, greeting friends and acquaintances, introducing herself to new people for seemingly no reason at all. Some she addressed as master, others mistress, but there were still others who addressed her by that particular title. She thought little of it, providing drinks for those who asked, while taking the time to administer a quick swat to the rear of a smaller woman in a tight latex hobble skirt. The poor girl hopped in surprise, eyes wide, but then burst into laughter upon seeing that it was only Sarah. After leaning down for a quick embrace with the girl, Sarah was on her way again, weaving through the crowd towards those who she was coming to consider to be family.

Approaching the group, drink already in hand, she smiled warmly, "Ladies and gentlemen, how is the evening treating you so far?"
Fetish
Fetish

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next