House of Thorns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Evening ((Open RP))

+7
Fetish
Felaux
The_Mouse
The Machinist
Mind_Puck
Lexi
Lilith
11 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

An Evening ((Open RP)) - Page 4 Empty Re: An Evening ((Open RP))

Post  Rosepetal Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:37 pm

Rose slid into the empty seat left by Cytheria, her eyes following the eager submissive with an approving nod as she strolled off for the refill. She turned to everyone she didn't know yet and gave a friendly nod. "Hello everyone. I am Alice Davier, but call me Rose." Her eyes went back to Cy a moment and smirked as she saw her fill -two- wineglasses. Twirling the nearly full glass in her hand, she turned to Lilith with a big grin. "Looks like my refill is ready too. I'm not sure if I should reward or punish such eagerness."
Rosepetal
Rosepetal
Lady of the Inner Circle

Back to top Go down

Post  Mind_Puck Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:34 pm

"That would be a pity, all that hard work going to waste. I'd love to chat with you more about this, but I've... you know, heroics to do... would you mind if I stopped by tomorrow morning to speak in person about how I think I could be of assistance? Wonderful. Thank you."

He set the receiver down, smiling momentarily to himself. Scooping up the beer he glanced at Tanie once more. "I'll see what I can find out."

About halfway back to the door he assumed the stance of an olympic shot putter. He spun once, then launched the mug in a high arc towards the door.

"Robbie! Beer!"
Mind_Puck
Mind_Puck

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:07 pm

Rosepetal wrote:Twirling the nearly full glass in her hand, she turned to Lilith with a big grin. "Looks like my refill is ready too. I'm not sure if I should reward or punish such eagerness."

"Hmmm, I'd say ... punish," Lilith nearly purred as she drew her lush lips together to complete her sentence, "I had a martini before this, and was only sampling what our good Sir Puck brought back from Europe. Impatience, presumption ... these may masquerade as eagerness."

She offered a knowing grin to Rose, then turned slowly back to Yena.

"That does make sense," she said, "You are admiring the fruit, or twirling a finger in the icing, yes?"
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosepetal Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:11 pm

Lilith wrote:

"Hmmm, I'd say ... punish," Lilith nearly purred as she drew her lush lips together to complete her sentence, "I had a martini before this, and was only sampling what our good Sir Puck brought back from Europe. Impatience, presumption ... these may masquerade as eagerness."

She offered a knowing grin to Rose

Rose chuckled. "A Martini? Well, that does shift the balance to punishment, definately..." Her mind started racing with ideas on various appropriate methods, but she had to exercise restraint. Some of her methods were definately not suited for the club floor...

She sat back in the chair, crossed her legs, and placed each arm on one of the armrests. Her soft smile slowly turned into a rather wicked one...
Rosepetal
Rosepetal
Lady of the Inner Circle

Back to top Go down

Post  Melphon Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:13 pm

Yena smirked ever so softly at the exchange between the two women. Giving a gentle nod, she answered in an almost hushed tone.

"Admiring sounds about right. The ideas have always been exciting, but scary enough for me to not give any of it a try. Much easier to grin from the sidelines and watch." She grinned as she said it, carefully draining the last of her wine from the glass.
Melphon
Melphon

Back to top Go down

Post  The Machinist Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:26 am

Alejandro nods to Tanie. "Perhaps. But if that is the case, why enroll in the program? I assume it is voluntary, or is that not the case?" He frowns at the thought.
The Machinist
The Machinist

Back to top Go down

Post  Tanie Burns Rush Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:42 am

Tanie shook her head at him. "You think I really volentered for for this? When you're a captured villian you don't have the same rights as others. Plus, when I woke up with this...". She rubbed the implant. "They told me they were working worst case rehabilitation. If a villan wanted to be a cape, they wouldn't need the extreame measures of the RI.". She downed a flaming shot after lighting another smoke upon the flame.

"You don't get the implant willingly, it's an experiement to change a hardened villan to a cape pulling kittens out of trees. However, they did tell me that if I do finish this experimental run of the RI to the approval of my guardian, I will have this implant removed and granted a full hero's identification with my past deeds as a villian put in basicly some cold case storage like thing.". She downed another shot and nodded a bit.

Tanie Burns Rush

Back to top Go down

Post  Mind_Puck Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:41 pm

Puck frowned as his fingers momentarily phased out in a purplish haze. It wasn't getting any easier, and if Melanie was right, he had another days wait at least. He gave a sharp whistle, to which the waitstaff of the room responded almost immediately. They gathered around him as he quickly barked out instructions.

"Lot 37, in the cellar, it's some of the new stuff. Enough glasses for everyone."

This wasn't a financially prudent move, of course, that wine hadn't been cheap. But it was Greek, and darned good to boot. Every little bit helped.

Sending them off he skipped to the bar, hopping from floor, to barstool, to the bar proper, stopping momentarily to tug a bar rag from one of the tenders. He lay the cloth over his arm, something of a mockery of a haughty black leather butler. He cleared his throat, and began to walk the length of the bar.

"Ladies, and gentlemen." he gestured to various patrons as he spoke. "Full blooded deviants, and those... who are well on their way..."

He paused, furrowing his brow momentarily, summoning strength. Again, he smiled.

"I would like to welcome you all tonight. I've been on a trip, you see, and it's so delightful to be back, I thought, perhaps, we could all share a drink in honor of my triumphant return."

"I was overseas," he continued. "restocking some private supplies, and exploring new varietals, one of which I share with you tonight. From Greece, in fact. The land of Dionysus, who some may know as Bacchus. The God of Wine."

He mimiced a whisper, still loud enough for the room to hear, "and, some would say, madness, but that's neither here nor there... for what is passion without a little madness?"

He spoke up again, "Also, the God of Epiphany. As some have said, "The god that...comes."" He gestured across the room, to a dark corner, from which a rimshot emanated.

He paused. By this time, any willing had already been handed glasses.

"I would like you all to close your eyes as you sample this. Think back to a time when Gods walked the earth. When their humble servants, were as common a sight as a stray dog, or homeless vet.

"Take in the nose, heady and rich, and recall simpler times. Of forest circles, and bright marble shrines...

"Most of all... just take a moment to...

Believe."
Mind_Puck
Mind_Puck

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:27 pm

Lilith watched Puck with a growing grin. What a cad, she thought, somewhat stifling a chuckle. When he was through, she clapped her hands together politely, then took a fresh glass of his wine. She wondered what was taking Cytheria so long, but this little turn of events, however innocent or not on the part of their satyr, could only makes things worse for poor Cy.

She raised her glass in silent toast to Puck and the others of the House, then took a sip of the excellent wine.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:34 pm

Watching Puck from behind the bar she grinned. Looking to the two full glasses of wine she carefully and rather discreetly hid them behind the counter, the tenders noticed but simply grinned at her with a wink. Cy was a bit too slow, she felt fear knowing she'd probably get punished.

Making her way back around to the group: empty handed, she knelt next to Roses stool turning her head to look up at her.
Lexi
Lexi
Resident Gynoid

Back to top Go down

Post  Mind_Puck Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:07 pm

He inhaled slowly, closing his eyes. Faint, ethereal tendrils, all but imperceptible in the darkness of the club snaked out from him. They gently prodded, skimming just a touch off the top of those willing and open, or merely too drunk or exuberant to care.

He caught glimpses in the process, as they fed back to him, vignettes, really. A drunken revalry here, a rave in dilapidated ruins there, a fairy circle - alight with wisps, the bittersweetness of a lost love... all strong emotions, one way or another. He didn't bother with lesser emotional reactions, this was, after all, a matter of survival.

He steadied himself, feeling, for the moment, altogether more grounded. He nodded, cleared his throat and spoke. "I thank you all for partaking this brief... diversion with me. Do let us know what you think of the wine, we're looking at bringing something new into the rotation."

He casually hopped down from the bar, and resumed mingling.
Mind_Puck
Mind_Puck

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosepetal Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:59 pm

Rose also took a sip of the wine Puck provided, closed her eyes, savoured it for some time, then finally swallowed it with an approving 'aahhh'. She turned to Lilith with a smile, ignoring Cy completely for the moment. "This is excellent wine. Puck is very skilled at fetching drinks. I'm impressed!". Though the words were aimed at Lilith, Rose made sure to speak in such a way that her submissive knew she was talking about her.

She set the glass down next to the one she was drinking from when she first approached, favoring Puck's offer for obvious reasons. As her smile and eyes turned to Puck's little speech, her hand went into her leather boot and retrieved a chain leash. Still not eyeing Cy directly, she attached the leash to the collar. Then finally, she gave it a firm yank and looked directly at Cytheria's servital two-toned eyes.

Her tone took a dark whisper, her eyes squinted. "You useless little fuckslut. You're going to offer everyone here your tongue to clean their boots with. Starting with mine."

She eased up on the chain, giving Cytheria the leeway to do as she's told, placed her left foot in front of Cy, and turned a friendly smile to Lilith once more. "Excellent wine indeed".
Rosepetal
Rosepetal
Lady of the Inner Circle

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:11 pm

Cy had a thing for disliking public play, she would always whisper to Rose she felt a little uncomfortable in places like Caprice, and very rarely wore her collar in public. Then again this was a Fetish Club and everyone here probably expected the odd Submissive going around on all fours licking their boots...

...That's what Cy hoped anyway. She never hesitated, she simply done as she was told, whimpering heavily as she was leashed - from Human Being to Human Bitch as soon as she felt the yank at her neck. Her tongue got to work on her Mistresses boots making sure to clean them good, truth is she couldn't hide that gleeful look on her face.
Lexi
Lexi
Resident Gynoid

Back to top Go down

Post  The Machinist Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:26 am

Alejandro continued to frown. "When you're captured you may not have the same rights, but you do have some. Freedom from cruel and unusual punishment is one of them, though they have redefined exactly what that means. I can't see a program that uses this sort of carrot or stick approach standing up to any sort of legal challenge without at least some sort of voluntary sign up, even if the presented alternative is paramount to coercion." He replied to Tanie with a disgusted shake of his head.

The conversation interrupted as Puck mounted the bar, Alejandro listened to the speech with a smile and gladly accepted a glass from a black clad waitress. With a toast he sipped, savoring the drink and partaking in the ritual.

As Puck said his final words and hopped down Alejandro drained the glass so as to be able to add to the spattering of applause coming from the other patrons. He exchanged his empty wine glass for a tumbler of scotch and took a moment to look around the club again.
The Machinist
The Machinist

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:29 pm

Lilith casually watched the interplay between Rose and Cytheria, the smile on her face growing in small degrees.

How delicious, she thought, as the punishment was given.

She watched as Cytheria bent to her task, the shiny latex of her short dress barely concealing her arched and exposed rear end.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:32 pm

Roses boots were just about done, she was totally humiliated, it was odd that Cy actually found pleasure in doing this. She crawled around between Rose and Lilith, her pierced tongue now working on Lilith's boots, she even made sure the heels were clean.
Lexi
Lexi
Resident Gynoid

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosepetal Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:35 pm

Rose gave another firm yank on the chain and pulled Cy closer. "I said offer your tongue. -Ask- Mistress Lilith if she'd even want you cleaning her boots." she snarled.

Rose was somewhat surprised when she saw Cy wasn't as discomforted as she expected. But then, Rose thought, she did choose to wear the collar...
Rosepetal
Rosepetal
Lady of the Inner Circle

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:44 pm

Cy was easily yanked back just like a misbehaving dog, she couldn't help but yelp rather loudly and then crawl slowly back toward Lilith and virtually beg outward, "M-mistress Lilith, may i clean your boots?" on all fours head looking up, a distinct bright red blush of utter embarrassment on her face, but for some odd reason she looked comfortable and content.
Lexi
Lexi
Resident Gynoid

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:55 pm

Lilith gazed down at Cytheria, both hands on her wine glass, though one hand seemed poised for other action, the nails barely touching the edge of the glasse's bulb, as though lightly caressing it.

"Yes, dear, you seem to do such a wonderful job."
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:59 pm

Cytheria quietly got to work, tongue licking eagerly upon the smooth leather. She made sure the boots were cleaned properly, leaving them with a glistening shine, though this took quite some time...
Lexi
Lexi
Resident Gynoid

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosepetal Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:34 pm

Rose smiled at Lilith. "Once she's learned to listen properly, she's quite obedient." As Cy worked Lilith's boots Rose started gently running a hand over her back and the wriggling bottom's wriggling bottom. "Good girl", she spoke encouragingly before reaching for the wineglass and taking another sip.
Rosepetal
Rosepetal
Lady of the Inner Circle

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:17 pm

((Wrapping this up after Cytheria's thorough cleaning. Let's start a new one!))
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4