House of Thorns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Evening ((Open RP))

+7
Fetish
Felaux
The_Mouse
The Machinist
Mind_Puck
Lexi
Lilith
11 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

An Evening ((Open RP)) - Page 3 Empty Re: An Evening ((Open RP))

Post  Mind_Puck Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:18 pm

Puck wandered the club now, greeting old friends, introducing himself to first timers, finally stopping at the door for a fist-bump with the doorman.

"Brother Robert, excellent to see you! Need a beer?"
he paused, then glanced at the redhead at the bar, chewing his tongue a moment. "Ah, Lady Shock Collar is here. I hear you had a run in with her earlier..."
Mind_Puck
Mind_Puck

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabbath Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:28 pm

Rob smiled toward Yena, nodding again to her "You need anything, don't hesitate to ask, I'll see what I can do." Before his attention turned toward a familar voice
Robert Smiled seeing Puck approach, turning toward the Saytr as he came closer.

"Puck! My Main Fae! Of course I could use a Beer!" Standing next to Puck then he found his attention drawn toward Tanie.. "Oh that Girl? yeah she's kinda weird.. I punched her so far she went flying off the pier.. it was somethin else"
Sabbath
Sabbath
Heavy Metal Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Tanie Burns Rush Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:32 pm

Tanie got her shots and a lighter, pulling out a cigarette and lighting it up before using the lighter to flame up her shots. She raised her glass at Puck before downingthe shot, flame and all. She then went back to just smoking and downing her other flaming shots. She didn't give any notice to Rob as she continues to nurse her smoke and shots, rubbing the implant in her neck as she kept an eye on the others.

Tanie Burns Rush

Back to top Go down

Post  Mind_Puck Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:23 pm

"Yeah? Small world... I threw her in a fountain. I think she punched me first though... it's all a little foggy." he pondered, "Real spitfire though. Far be it for -me- to hold that against someone, though."

"I'll get you that beer."
He considered a moment, before moving towards Tanie and the bar.
Mind_Puck
Mind_Puck

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:57 am

Lilith watched the exchange for a moment, her lips wearing a slight smile of contentment.

"Welcome to the club," she said to Yena, "I am Lilith."
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Melphon Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:03 am

Yena smiled, passing the fragile wine glass over to her left hand again to offer the now free one to Lilith for a handshake.

"It's a pleasure, Lilith. Cytheria mentioned you just now... it's a lovely club. Thank you for letting folks like me in." She grinned.
Melphon
Melphon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tanie Burns Rush Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:36 am

Tanie slid down a still flaming shot to Puck and smirked as she raised the last other one. "Of all the clubs I come to I end up at the one where people have beaten me up and know my status.". She downs the shot then takes a drag off her cigarette as she looked at Puck.

"Someone talked with VRS or the implant is smart cause they upped the voltage on the shocks. Also told me they're working on contacting my new guardian.". She chuckles softly. "Gotta mingle as a citizen for now, like a good girl...". She scoffed a bit and took another drag off her smoke, pulling out the pack and offering it to Puck.

Tanie Burns Rush

Back to top Go down

Post  Mind_Puck Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:38 am

"Pity." he smiled, taking the shot in hand and quickly blowing it out. "And I was just going to ask you again how one signs up to be a dog walker..."

He downed the shot quickly, considered a moment, then nodded to the bartender. "I understand this may come as a surprise to you, but Robert would like a beer."

Turning attention back to Tanie a moment he waved off the offer of a cigarette. "I've seen how fast you go through those, you don't need my help. So do you know anything about this new... guardian?"
Mind_Puck
Mind_Puck

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:50 am

Lilith took Yena's extended hand and gripped it with a slight pressure. She shook it slow, then released, a smile on her face.

"A pleasure to meet you," she said, then she sipped her wine, noting it was nearly empty.

She looked Yena deeply in the eyes.

"Is this your first time here?"
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Tanie Burns Rush Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:58 am

She shrugs at him as she lights up another one and puts the pack away. "Beats me. You could ask the good ol' people at VRS about it most likely. If Im a sucess they'll start using them on more captured villians and such so you won't have any shortage of dogs to walk.". She let the cigarette burn in her lips as she stared upwards. "They won't tell me anything about who my guardian is going to be except that it is going to be a hero.". She let's off a sigh and shrugs again. "I guess one way I can look at this is that I will get some good action because other villians won't hold punches like a bunch of heroes Ive fought."

Tanie Burns Rush

Back to top Go down

Post  Mind_Puck Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:56 am

Puck considered this a moment, then nodded toward the bartender, who had just placed a large glass of beer on the counter.

"Would you be so kind as to get VRS on the phone for me?"

The bartender nodded, disappearing into the back for a moment, before returning and fetching a phone from behind the bar. Puck reached for it, but his fingers seemed to pass right through. Frowning, he closed his eyes, furrowed his brow, and reached again.

This time he picked it up, he looked at Tanie and winked, then he began to do something he was quite good at. He began to lie.

"Hello, VRS? Yes, hello, we spoke a few weeks back about your excellent rehabilitation efforts, a cause I wholeheartedly believe in, and I had volunteered my services - I was most curious if you had an update?"
Mind_Puck
Mind_Puck

Back to top Go down

Post  The Machinist Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:23 am

"Not at all. Welcome Yena." Alejandro replied to the girl as greetings were made.

He eyed the woman at the bar, smiling as bits and pieces of Puck's phone conversation managed to filter their way over despite the low background music and other quiet conversation in the lounge.

"It's quite an interesting program that one." Alejandro commented aloud. "Though I do wonder if it will gain widespread acceptance given its unusual methodologies. There are plenty of people who might not recognize the elegance of the solution."
The Machinist
The Machinist

Back to top Go down

Post  Tanie Burns Rush Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:08 pm

Taine arched an eyebrow at Puck as her gotthe VRS on the phone, twirling an unlit cigarette between her fingers as she watched him.

"Ah yes sir. The current Rehabilitation Implant is currently out in the feild for live testing. If this implant is a sucess then we will be able to put this on other villians, with different models for different powers. Once the live trial is complete then you will have a chance to adopt your own villian to turn into a hero."

Hearing Alejandro she smirked a bit. "You call it unusual methodologies, I just call it cruel and unusual punishment.". She lights up her ciggarette and smiles at him. "There is no guarantee VRS will even suceed in these endevors. It also comes down to an issue of trust, like a cape gets his sworn nemisis to train as a hero, you think that would work out well?". She takes a drag off her cigarette and gently rubs her implant for a moment, keeping her eyes focused on him.

Tanie Burns Rush

Back to top Go down

Post  Melphon Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:12 pm

Yena shook her head slowly with a smile in response to the question. In a way, she wanted to look away, as she wasn't used to being engaged quite like this, but she found herself returning Lilith's gaze.

"It's not my first time, but I've never really bothered anyone here before. I enjoyed the atmosphere though... it's a fantastic place."
Melphon
Melphon

Back to top Go down

Post  Mind_Puck Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:17 pm

"I see, fascinating. Indeed. Could you tell me more?" Puck looked at Tanie and rolled his eyes, holding the receiver away from his ear. A twirl of his finger indicated his growing boredom.

"Should've gone the courier route. That would have worked much faster..."

He turned his attention back to the phone. "Oh, my, yes, that is interesting. You're doing good work down there, no doubt. I wonder, has anyone ever told you how wonderful a speaking voice you have?"
Mind_Puck
Mind_Puck

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:21 pm

"Indeed, it is," Lilith replied, "I do like your choice of word, 'fantastic', derived from 'fantasy', another commodity we have in abundance here."

She glanced down the bar to see Puck and Tanie engaged in some sort of blazing drink fest. Lilith was certain this would endear the lady to their resident Fae. She heard a few of the passing comments on the device that was used to keep Tamie in line. She rather liked the concept.

She turned back to Yena.

"I am surprised I have not noticed you before," she said, "Though my appearances here may be sporadic and oft times in other, less public, areas of the Club."
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Melphon Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:26 pm

Yena's lips curled into a grin at the fantastical comment. She hadn't put too much thought into her words, but perhaps this subconcious thing she'd heard about was doing it's job.

"I'm not exactly the most noticeable around here..." She grinned, playing with her styled and dyed hair. "Apart from this up here, I'm a plain Jane."
Melphon
Melphon

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:30 pm

Lilith sipped the remainder of her wine, somewhat twirling the stem between her fingers as she looked Yena up and down.

"Plain is something we do not much trade in here," she said, keeping the slightly mischevious grin, "And I hardly think you would qualify as such, either."
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Melphon Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:35 pm

Yena couldn't hide the grin. She took a generous sip of her wine, cradling it in her fingers.

"Well... maybe not plain, but definitely not that impressive or interesting compared to some. Especially in a place like this..."
Melphon
Melphon

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:20 am

"Humility may be a fine quality, though some here are certainly wanting of it," Lilith responded, chuckling lightly, "But do not sell yourself short."

Lilith's eyes suddenly glanced over to a nearby dais, atop which was a cage that went nearly to the tall ceiling. Two scantily-clad ladies were inside, dancing together in a very suggestive manner. One of them bore long, unfurled hair, whilst the other wore a slick-seeming mask that covered all but eyes, nostrils, and the barest slit for her mouth.

While still staring at the dancers, she again spoke to Yena: "So, you enjoy it here?"
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Melphon Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:25 am

Yena slowly turned her head to follow the look, an appreciative smile appearing as she eyed the dancers. With a slow nod and soft voice, she answered.

"I do..." She seemed a little hesitant, casting a glance in Lilith's direction before sipping her drink for a little bit of courage, then continuing on. "I've never really been completely into the 'scene'... as it were... but the people are much more interesting and I do enjoy the atmosphere. If that makes any kind of sense?"

Her smile was warm, but she seemed a little wary.
Melphon
Melphon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tanie Burns Rush Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:48 am

Tanie smirked at Puck. "What are you planning there?". She waved the bartender over and ordered some more shots as she looked over at Lilith and chuckled softly as she followed where she was gazing. "Makes me miss the time when I actually felt my age. The curse of being a fighter I guess."

Meanwhile, in Puck's ear. "Ah, thank you sir. I do try my best. As for the implant, I've actually heard that they are having trouble finding a hero willing to take part in the first live test. I don't blame them, this product fails under their watch... Oh that's a PR disaster I'd never want to face!"

Tanie Burns Rush

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Mouse Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:31 am

Melanie scooted off behind the bar looking for pineapple juice- and finding plenty, seemingly enough for weeks of specialty drinks. She drained her wine glass, enjoying the taste and the pleasant fuzziness it provided to her situation- as nervous as she was, it was easier to be confident when the world was warm and her brain was quiet.

Melanie strode out from behind the bar, as small on her face, her cheeks only a little rosy as she brought Felaux another drink.

"Here you are Master Felaux. I hope it is to your liking." she said.
The_Mouse
The_Mouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosepetal Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:59 am

Rose eyed the wineglass in Lilith's hand and smiled lightly. She leaned down and placed a hand on Cy's shoulder. Then, with a nod to Lilith's wineglass said "Take care of that, will you?"
Rosepetal
Rosepetal
Lady of the Inner Circle

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:17 pm

Rosepetal wrote:Rose eyed the wineglass in Lilith's hand and smiled lightly. She leaned down and placed a hand on Cy's shoulder. Then, with a nod to Lilith's wineglass said "Take care of that, will you?"

With a sudden emergence Cy bolted upright her Mistress was now here, she had her collar on signalling that she was 'on-duty' so-to-speak. The commanding word of her partner was all that was needed to send her into a different mode, it wasn't robotic it was happiness in slavery, a graceful thing. Bowing her head very slightly at Lilith she wished not to disrupt the conversation: A moment later she took the glass her heels clattering in the distance as within a moment she was behind the bar giving the tender a pleasant smile cleaning the glass for him, the tender couldn't help but grin and grab a cheeky look at the girls behind.

She started to pour a couple more Wine glasses one more for Lilith and one for Rose, she wasn't above the Tenders but they knew what Cy was like.
Lexi
Lexi
Resident Gynoid

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next