House of Thorns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

evening visit for a french girl((open RP))

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

evening visit for a french girl((open RP)) Empty evening visit for a french girl((open RP))

Post  selina666 Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:14 pm

As she entered the club for the first time, the woman with red hairs was looking around, not really hiding that she never came there before. She was not really tall and her black latex short dress was shining under the light. Around her wait the red corset was straightening her back, locked very tightly, but if somewhere would have looked closer it would be clear that it was already worn much tighter. Was she an heroine or just a habitant of Millenium City, that was impossible to say.

Steping lightly, the heels of her leather tighs high boots were nearly never touching the floor, making her walk quite strange, but very gracious. Looking around a bit more, that was clear, she knew no one. As she goes to the bar, she smiled to the barmaid and politely asked a cup of champaign. Her accent was quite as strange as her way to walk, but a "connaisseur" would have recognised a french one.

Holding her cup, she sat on a chair, her eyes looking around while from the other hand she checked if her corset was fine.
selina666
selina666

Back to top Go down

evening visit for a french girl((open RP)) Empty Re: evening visit for a french girl((open RP))

Post  Lilith Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:33 pm

Lilith sauntered over to the red-haired young lady. The Matriach wore her typical latex catsuit with dark corset. This one cut low across her ample bosom, though, rather than going up to below her jaw as with many of her others. She also wore her boots with the sharper, platformed heels.

"It looks fine, dear," she remarked to the red-haired lady, smiling.

She then glanced up at the attentive barmaid, then angled her eyes up to the hanging martini glasses. The barmaid understood perfectly and proceeded to make Lilith one of her siganture martinis.

"I do not believe I have seen you in here before," she commented, looking back to the other woman, "First time to Fetish Fuel?"
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

evening visit for a french girl((open RP)) Empty Re: evening visit for a french girl((open RP))

Post  selina666 Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:50 pm

Blinking her eyes, the red hair looked the woman closed to her. For a long second she looked the catsuit and the light over it, loving how it looked. Maybe one day she would try to wear one, would be a very nice experience. Smiling, she tried to look much more sure of herself, less as a newcomer.

" yes that's the my first time here. I must admit I never explored that side of Millenium City and I am happyly surprised to have found that place. "

She drinked some champaign, loving so much those bubbles on her tongue.

" I'm Selina, nice to meet. is it your first time also ? "

As she said it she discovered how stupid it was to say that, from the reaction of the barmaid.

" sorry, surely not your first time. Well, you look very nice also, must be very tight. "

Again, the red hairs girl drinked some champaign, hoping that she did not said to much stupid things.
selina666
selina666

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:58 pm

"I am glad your initial visit has proved thus far satisfactory," Lilith said, pursing her lips into a slight smile.

She glanced back to the bar as the barmaid slid her her drink. She took it, holding it, but not yet tasting of it.

"No, this not my first time," she said, still smiling, "And thank you for the comment," she added, looking down at her suit, "It is tight. That is how I like you. You look lovely as well, if I may be so bold."

She took a sip of her martini, then set it down on the bartop.

"I am Lilith," she introduced herself, extending a hand, "I own the club. Well, the House owns it, and I am the Matriarch of the House."
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  selina666 Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:06 pm

The owner of the club ! and she asked her if it was her first time. Damn, stupid, she thought, why do she speak so quickly sometimes ! Blushing from her error, her cheek became quickly as red as her hairs.

" Well... you own a very nice club and I enjoy much more why I do enjoy your clothes taste as much as that place. "

Without thinking, she breathed a second her own latex long gloves. She loved that smell and it made her more sure of herself. Then she extended her own hand and shaked Lilith ones, trying to not press it to strong.

" Well, my dress is not as tight as your suit and I still have part of my arms and tighs uncovered, but thanks for that comment, I enjoy it. What do you mean by house ? Matriarch ? all of those persons are from your family ? "
selina666
selina666

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:55 pm

"Ahhh, the House of Thorns," Lilith said, "We are a registered supergroup as well as something of a ... social ... organization. We are the people behind the Club, if you will," she continued, smiling lightly, "And I do consider them my family. All of the people here? Not quite."

She grinned, taking up her drink and having another deep sip.

"It is quite obvious to me that you are not from here," she said, "From where do you hail, if I may ask?"
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Tanie Burns Rush Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:12 pm

Tanie walked in in her biker leathers, white bandana over her fiery colored hair. She had a bandage over her cheek and up the upper part of her right arm. "Yes, the house is so much like a family, even if there is a black sheep.". Ordering her usual flaming shots she rubbed her implant collar before looking at Lilith, answering a question that was coming. "Hero got frisky with his blades in the games. Had a bone from the past to pick with me."

Tanie Burns Rush

Back to top Go down

Post  selina666 Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:51 pm

Surprised, Selina looked the new comer and smiled finding another fightress. Well maybe it was another one that loved to brawl, and she loved so much fighting.

" There's black sheep everywhere, the most important is to not become a sheep, can't imagine if I was half sheep what my hairs would look like " For a moment she laughed happyly about that crazy idea. " well, sorry, I'm from France, I arrived some weeks ago in Millenium City and I don't know many peoples around there. You can't imagine how it hard it was to find a job and a small appartment. "

Drinking more of her champaign, she waited a second before asking.

" so you're a social organisation... but wish kind of it ? You help peoples ? foreign ones ? newcomers ? That's strange to find a social organisation in such place... not that I say that the place is strange, it is lovely, I really enjoy, but well most social organisation in France are quite...how to say, serious, conventionnal, I never saw the leader of such organisation dressed as you are... not that what ou wear is strange, I really love it.... damn, maybe I talk to much "

Blushing again, Selina drinked the last of her champaign before playing with the glass.
selina666
selina666

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:06 pm

"Tanie," Lilith offered, inclining her head in greeting, "Please do meet Selina.'

"And from France, no less? Bienvenue."

She listened silently, grinning warmly as the other girl spoke.

"Oh, I do not mean 'social' in the sense of helping others, I mean it literally. We gather often for social reasons and because we share many similarities in our social lives."
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  selina666 Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:17 pm

" Merci bien, vous parlez français aussi ? Sorry, was wondering if you was talking french, that's still strange for me to hear peoples around there using some french words. Similatiries in social life, well yo'll have to explain me a bit more, do you mean about the way peoples life, like an organisation for rich peoples ? Cause I'm sorry I must admit I'm not really what peoples could call a rich girl. "

Smiling she bowed quickly her head toward the one called Tanie.

" I'm pleased to meet you Tanie, well I hope I didn't interefere in anything, sometime I speak to much... or to quickly. "

Without looking the bar, Selina puted back the glass on it, just close to the hand of the barmaid.

" Please, can I have another cup of that champaign. "

While doing that she continued to look the two women close to her, smiling.

" Well, you know, in France I nearly goes to a supergroup, but finally I didn't joined them, but I was nearly in. "
selina666
selina666

Back to top Go down

Post  Tanie Burns Rush Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:32 pm

Tanie shook her head, forming a flame on her finger to light up her shots. "Youre not interfearing in anything, I promise. It's nice to meet you. Tanie Rush, former villaness known as Burns, now property of the good ol' Villan Rehabilitation Services.". She downed her first flamming shot and smiled softly. "Im the black sheep of our family but Lilith welcomed me in just the same. As long as I don't go destroying everything."

Tanie Burns Rush

Back to top Go down

Post  selina666 Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:55 pm

" Ex-vilainess ! great, didn't knew about such rehabilitation program ! So sure you like to fight... maybe even to brawl ! That's great to meet you, I love kicking villain's ass and... sorry, I just love fighting and I'm always happy talking about what I enjoy. You know you should not smoke, it is bad for your chi and your lunges, even if about lunges I never goes checking it. "

Smiling happyly, Selina checked again if her long gloves where not rolling, she hated when it happened, but she loved wearing those much more so she refused removing those.

" So now you fight vilains also ? "
selina666
selina666

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:04 pm

"Yes, I speak French," Lilith said in French(*), "But I do not get to speak as often as I used to.'

"We were established by the wealthy nobility, but that was many centuries ago. Now, we are more a place for people to congregate around liberty in expression of our various kinks," she said, having switched back to English, "We are adult, and we embrace our adult nature, and experimentations beyond the norm."

She then grew silent, tending to her drink and listening to the other two ladies.

((*OOC - ICly, Lilith knows several languages. Me, the player? No.))
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  selina666 Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:16 pm

Taking her new glass of champaign, Selina remained silent for a few seconds, thinking quickly. She had never thought she may find a supergroup in such place, but now she seemed to understand it a bit better.

" I have no idea if I had some nobility in my ancestor and in fact I don't really matter about that, but kink is something I understand much better as I'm sure you saw it. If I was not I would have not came in such club and I would dress other way, but I never thought other heroins would have such kink, I thought that I was the only one. Nice to see that I'm not and that there's a group for peoples like me. And by the way your french speaking sound very nice. "
selina666
selina666

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:38 pm

"Merci," Lilith replied, tipping her head a bit, slowly, "And yes, there are many of us. We have found a home for tolerance, expression, and respect within the House of Thorns."
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Tanie Burns Rush Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:42 pm

Tanie dissmisivly waved her hand as she continued to smoke. "I like to fight anything I can. As for the rehabilitation... I wasn't a willing subject at first but the house is helping me see past that."

Tanie Burns Rush

Back to top Go down

Post  selina666 Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:43 pm

" Well, I think that I'll come offen there, seems that I found the proper place in that city !... not a willing subject ? But to rehabilite you need to really wish it, well I'm happy that the house help you, that's important and you'll see there's also good thing to sand on the good side. "
selina666
selina666

Back to top Go down

Post  Tanie Burns Rush Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:56 am

Tanie frowned as she picked up another flaming shot and downed it. "I do not consider this fighting on the good side. I just fight, except this time I don't kill without reason. There is good and evil in both heroes and villans. Villans tend to have more open minds and thoughts though."

Tanie Burns Rush

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:59 am

Lilith looked at Tanie.

"Not in every case," she said.

It bothered her to hear Tanie say that, but she did not show it.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  selina666 Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:04 am

" Sorry, was not wishing to be rude, I know that good or evil is not for heroes or vilains only, our world is not black and white. Also, I prefer to not kill unless I have no other choice, even if sometimes I use weapons I try to not ill ennemies. I only kill my preys and that's just much enough. I can't ssay anything about the fact vilains are more open minded, you're the first one I meet that I speak with. Well I'm on hero side and I think and hope that I'm open minded. "
selina666
selina666

Back to top Go down

Post  Tanie Burns Rush Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:07 am

Tanie pulled out another cigarette and lit it up with her finger. "Well I've seen both sides of the coin and felt each side as well.". She took a long drag off her cigarette and held it for a few seconds before letting smoke escape out of her nose. "Thats all I can say on that."

Tanie Burns Rush

Back to top Go down

Post  selina666 Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:34 am

" Well, we'll see that so as an ex vilainess I'm sure that you're an open minded person, and I'm happy to meet you. Sure we'll have much to discuss about. As you'll see even if I'm an heroin, I'm very different from many other ones and would say unique. "

Smiling and lifting her glass of champaign, Selina drinked again.

" That club really seem full of surprise and I love that, even if nothing can surprise me. "
selina666
selina666

Back to top Go down

Post  Kimochi Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:19 pm

Kimochi heads over to the small group of women, her platform heels causing her footsteps to announce her arrival. She is wearing an almost rediculously tight black latex catsuit with a silver swirling tribal design extending from her right thigh up to her left shoulder. The suit is low cut and shows off her cleavage, having been constructed so that the rubber provides her with plenty of support without the need for a bra.

She smiles and she tops a couple of paces from the group, waving with a gloved hand, the rubber glistening almost wetly in the clubs lights.

"Hey guys, thought i'd stop by this evening... How are you all?"
Kimochi
Kimochi

Back to top Go down

Post  selina666 Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:31 pm

Surprised, Selina turned quickly to look the new comer. Her eyes betrayed again the pleasure of seing such clothes.

" Hello... I'm Selina... nice to meet you. Seems everyone around there have the luck to wear catsuits, well it look really great on you. I'm quite new in the town and it is my first time there. "

She bowed quikly a bit.
selina666
selina666

Back to top Go down

Post  Kimochi Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:38 pm

Kimochi chuckles softly and performs a slow twirl to show her outfit off.

"Thanks! This is a new one I got just recently... Its the first time I've worn it out. I'm Kimochi by the way, nice to meet you."

She extends a shiny gloved hand towards Selina.
Kimochi
Kimochi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next