House of Thorns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Curiosity ((Intro/ Club visit!))

5 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Curiosity ((Intro/ Club visit!)) Empty Curiosity ((Intro/ Club visit!))

Post  Raven89 Sun May 02, 2010 11:28 am

Eagletalon gets out of the cab, a trench coat wrapped around her form, concealing what exactly she's wearing underneath, helping Sioux get out behind her before looking at the Club entrance, "Whoa, not bad..you work here Sue?" smiles slightly as she pays the cab-driver, ignoring his leer before moving to stand next to her.

((*doesn't feel right playing Sioux, so yeah, the post's kinda short ^_^;*))
Raven89
Raven89

Back to top Go down

Curiosity ((Intro/ Club visit!)) Empty Re: Curiosity ((Intro/ Club visit!))

Post  Mind_Puck Sun May 02, 2010 9:27 pm

Sue chewed her lip, taking Sarah's hand as she helped her from the car - timidly placing foot on the ground. Her usually bare feet were now wrapped in multiple layers of glossy black tape - tape that snaked up her ankles and calves, disappearing under a similarly concealing white trench coat.

Her cheeks reddened. "Work, yes. Uhm. Never been here, uh, off duty before, though."

She shook her head, as she just shy dragged into the line by the door by Sarah. "I still can't believe I'm doing this. Or wearing this..."
Mind_Puck
Mind_Puck

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven89 Sun May 02, 2010 9:40 pm

Sarah giggles a bit, smirking at Sue as she shows their ID's at the bouncer and moves inside the club proper "Please, you look gorgeous."
Sarah walks into the coat room, taking off her own coat and handing it to the girl in charge of them, looking down at her own tight leather mini-dress, "You can't feel any sillier than I do right?"
Smiling slightly, she helps Sue out of her own coat, "We could always head to the bar, I could use a few drinks.."
Raven89
Raven89

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Mon May 03, 2010 12:16 am

Lexi had just wandered past the main front doors, she wore something rather basic but a common occurrence for her nights out at the Club, Latex clad to her form like black cling-film from feet to neck following her body down in the brief glance one would see a pair of thigh high boots laced up beautifully, standing on a pair of 7" heels. Oddly Lexi never wore a single piece of leather - ever, on top of that her latex was always -perfect-, not a single smudge or mark and shiny enough to see your own reflection in it. Her hair dangled in thick purple and pink dreads and her glowing eyes lit the way she was easy to spot in a crowd because of this.

She didn't see the girls at first, but she turned to face them as she heard the doorman unmistakable sky-blue glowing eyes locking onto the newcomers.

"Oh, newcomers?"

Her eyes squinted a little with a smile.
Lexi
Lexi
Resident Gynoid

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Mon May 03, 2010 2:18 am

Lilith entered from the rear of the club as was her wont to do. She wore a latex catsuit of blue and black. The blue, though dark, seemed quite bold against the slick black. She wore calf-high boots with platforms under the toe, the heels spiked. She was already a tall woman, and though the extra support was not the most commonly seen in such fetish footwear, it made seem all the more potentially towering.

Her hands were naked, her nails painted an electric blue catching the light and seeming to glint like brilliant insect wings. She navigated the low-lit club with expert practice, weaving through chairs and people, stopping only to converse briefly with a few of the upper staff needing some input or other. She preferred the management to handle most things, but they still seemed to entreat of her when she was in attendance.

She stopped at the main bar, ordering a blue martini. They were a bit sweeter and less dry than she liked, but she felt compelled, due to the blue of her suit and makeup. She turned, her back to the bar, as she waited for her drink.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Mind_Puck Mon May 03, 2010 2:39 am

Sue slipped out of her coat hesitantly with Sarah's assistance, immediately wrapping her arms around her chest, her already ruddy skin reddening deeply. Glossy black bondage tape wrapping most of her body snugly.

"Uhm. Sure. Lead the way? And stick close? She took Sarah's hand gingerly, following her out, and attempting in every instance to hide behind her, proceeding to the bar.
Mind_Puck
Mind_Puck

Back to top Go down

Post  Luna Mon May 03, 2010 3:10 am

Luna walked out from the back, stretching..and chewing. She had made a quick raid of the rejected food from the kitchen after she got changed. Her shift was about to start, but at least she wasn't on door duty tonight. It got old. She pretended to have a list, but it was just a pad of drawing paper. Every night was a new theme. One night it was stick figures of her and Tess with hearts around it, another night it was just three pages of boobs (By the end she was able to render them quite nicely), and yet another night she drew a series of things she wished to eat. It inspired several terrible new recipes Tess was forced to suffer through.

She made her way past the bar, swallowing, pausing, then taking a few steps back, looking at Sue and Sarah. Then intently at Raven, wondering if she had some kind of kinky twin. Nope. That was her. She grinned at Sarah and gave a wave. "Hey! Didn't expect to see you here!" a smirk crept across her face. "You two look cute."
Luna
Luna

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven89 Mon May 03, 2010 7:42 am

Sarah gave a quick glance around the club, taking in the sights and sounds of the patrons dancing, noting their outfits with a slight thrill, idly wondering how she'd look in them, she thought she recognized a few of the faces on the dance floor, which judging from what Rae and Sam had told her wasn't as surprising as she expected it would be, "Damn, glad Sue's here, I'd feel like an idiot if I wandered in here alone." she thought to herself.
Sarah grinned as she spotted Luna, "Thanks, we finally figured it was time to check this place out, seeing as I was getting bored at home and all", she said, "I managed to convince Sue to come here to give me company too!" grinning slyly tugging Sue close, placing an arm around her waist in the process.

Last edited by Raven89 on Mon May 03, 2010 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammer :o)
Raven89
Raven89

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Mon May 03, 2010 1:14 pm

Lexi took stride and headed toward the bar smiling as she spotted Lilith looking gorgeous as ever. She always felt that aura Lilith lived and breathed, every move she made reeked of power. The Head Mistress was a kind of role model to the Gynoid, someone to watch and learn how she pulls it off.

Standing next to Lilith at the bar Lexi smiled her bottom pierced lips curling and little squeaks of latex accompanying her every movement and the smell of the stuff ripe in the club. If you were allergic to rubber you'd be in a bad place right about now.

"Mistress, you look stunning."
Lexi
Lexi
Resident Gynoid

Back to top Go down

Post  Mind_Puck Mon May 03, 2010 1:30 pm

"Uhm... thanks!" Sue glanced at Luna and nodded quietly, eyes turning back to the floor.

Having looked at the ground a great deal as she walked through the club in her first visit as a guest and not an employee, she was suddenly struck with something - she was quite glad she'd opted to wrap her feet. The footwear most, if not all, women seemed to be wearing here were - unrealistic at best, outright ridiculous in the case of a pair or two of ballerina heels seen about. As someone who spent 99% of her time barefoot, trying to pull off heels right now would not have been a good decision.

She smiled, chewing her lip as, midway through the thought above she felt Sarah's arm snake around her waist, being pulled close. She leaned in and murmured quietly, gaze still downcast, arms loosely wrapped around herself.

"You mentioned drinks?"
Mind_Puck
Mind_Puck

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven89 Mon May 03, 2010 1:41 pm

"Yep!" said Sarah, smiling at Sue as she held her close, turning her gaze to Luna, "We're planning to get some drinks first, care to join us at the bar Luna? Or are you working now?" gesturing at the pad in her hands.
Sarah felt slightly relieved, "This isn't as bad as I thought it would be." she thought to herself. It said something that Fetish Fuel was a lot more orderly and "normal" than the Club Caprice, her other usual nightspot, "Might have something to do with bouncers that aren't asleep on their feet." she thought wryly, as her fingers idly toyed with a bit of tape wrapped around Sue's waist.
Raven89
Raven89

Back to top Go down

Post  Mind_Puck Mon May 03, 2010 2:11 pm

Sue gulped and nodded to Luna, proceeding to drag Sarah off towards the bar.

"You're welcome to join us... I... need a drink." She stammered, slipping (sometimes uncomfortably so) past patrons, making a beeline for the nearest bar, then froze altogether for a second.

She looked at the two tending bar. She'd met them before, while working in the kitchen - at the moment all she could do was hope she wouldn't be immediately recognized.

"Why don't you order for us?" She whispered softly, to Sarah.
Mind_Puck
Mind_Puck

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven89 Mon May 03, 2010 2:17 pm

Sarah smiled slightly as she let Sue drag her to the bar, taking the opportunity to admire how she looked in the black tape, before nodding, "Sure hon."
Sarah quickly got the attention of one of the bartenders, ordering a pair of vodka martinis for them both, before turning back to Sue, "Relax hon, you look great and let's face it, we fit right in" giving a small smirk as she leaned against the bar counter, showing off her long legs, tapering down to a pair of black high heels, although judging by the crowd around her, they seemed decidedly tame.
Raven89
Raven89

Back to top Go down

Post  Mind_Puck Mon May 03, 2010 2:30 pm

"Fine, fine...I guess we do."

She turned, leaning against the bar beside Sarah, as much to avoid awkward eye contact with the bartenders as much as anything - flaunting her outfit was, decidedly far from the first thing on her mind. She glanced over at Lilith and Lexi, chewing her lip in thought, before leaning in, subtly indicating Lilith's direction as she whispered.

"I'd kill for a tenth of her confidence, you know..."
Mind_Puck
Mind_Puck

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven89 Mon May 03, 2010 3:03 pm

Sarah nodded in agreement, taking their drinks and handing Sue hers, "No kidding, can't imagine how she stays so cool all the time...or how she walks in those things." pointing at Lilith's stiletto heels.
Sarah clinked her glass against Sue's and took a sip, "Mhmm..want to go and talk to her then?" smiling at Sue, "I went and got you a little something in case you were feeling too nervous too"
Raven89
Raven89

Back to top Go down

Post  Mind_Puck Mon May 03, 2010 3:30 pm

"You did?" She blinked, hoping she was referring to the drink. "Sure, we could talk to her, I guess... I doubt she even remembers me. We've only met once, I think...

She took a deep breath, followed by a deep drink, then followed Sarah over towards Lilith and Lexi.
Mind_Puck
Mind_Puck

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven89 Mon May 03, 2010 4:09 pm

Sarah gave a small grin at Sue, tapping her purse, "Ask me if you feel too shy or nervous" before heading to where Lilith and Lexi were.
"Hello, Lexi, Miss Lilith, nice to see you both again" she said, giving a small grin, tugging Sue along with her, " Finally decided to take a peek and see what Rae and Sam were so excited about!"
Raven89
Raven89

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Mon May 03, 2010 4:10 pm

Lilith turned to Lexi, a smile taking her own deeply painted lips in return of Lexi's expression.

"Why, thank you, Lexi," she replied to the compliment, "I would say the same for yourself."

Lilith let her eyes cast quickly over the gynoid, still amazed at how Lexi could not be purely organic.

"I am waiting for a drink," Lilith informed, then turned slightly with a bright expression as her blue-tinged martini was set near her, "Ah, and there it is. Would you like something from the bar, Lexi?"

Lilith brought her drink to her lips, tasting of the drink, a subtle hint of fruit belying the difference between her normal cocktail, if the color did not obviously leak such. She looked over a bit, the flashing lights and darkness making it difficult to discern the angle of her eyes, and she noticed Sue and Sarah.

She let her smile gauge into something warmer, more harmless seeming, as she inclined her head in greeting to the two.

"Ah, hello to you both. Very nice to see you here enjoying the place," she said, then gave them both a quick, subtle perusal with her eyes, "I see you came with no little knowledge of how to attire yourselves."

She punctuated this last with a slight raise of her glass, then taking a sip, gingerly.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven89 Mon May 03, 2010 4:27 pm

Sarah smiled back in return, slightly jealous of how at ease Lilith looked in the club, "Well, it's not a surprise is it?" she thought to herself, "She does own the place". She took a quick look at Lexi, still not sure what she was, one of these days, she made a mental note, she'd have to ask her, she hated having to ask that question, always made her look like an idiot.
"I think you've already met Sue?" she said, gesturing to the lithe wrapped form besides her.
Raven89
Raven89

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Mon May 03, 2010 4:38 pm

"Oh, indeed," Lilith replied, still smiling lightly, "We met once, briefly, when I spoke with her about her joining us and coming to work here."

She paused, again sparing a short moment to look them both over, then she turned her eyes back to Sarah, "A conversation we have yet to complete, I think."
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Mind_Puck Mon May 03, 2010 4:42 pm

Sue nodded, a little too quickly, eyes widening in terror as, after opening her mouth to speak to Lilith, she couldn't seem to shut it again.

"We did, thank you, first time here not working you know, but I'm having a good time. The outfit? Yeah I cannot believe I'm wearing this! One of the shops in town was giving away the stuff the other night though and I thought it might be fun, well I didn't really but after a drink or two I was talked into it," shooting a narrow eyed stare at Susan, but not pausing for a breath. You look very nice too Miss Lilith, I'm still getting used to things out here myself but jeez its a pretty crazy place, lots of things going on. I keep seeing these high heels and just hoping noone steps on my feet!

She blinked as she finally managed to stop, her cheeks reddening as she sat her drink down quietly on the bar, and tried to strike a dignified pose to recover some semblance of dignity.
Mind_Puck
Mind_Puck

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Mon May 03, 2010 4:57 pm

Lilith grinned, sensing the young lady's excitement and shyness.

"Well, I think it is a wonderful idea to have donned it," she commented, gazing a bit at Sue, letting her eyes blink languidly, "And it is good to come here from time to time outside a working capacity. I encourage you to enjoy yourselves," she said, then leaned in a bit closer, "And we'll all try to keep from stepping on your feet."

She righted herself after this last, smiling and taking another delicate sip of her drink.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven89 Mon May 03, 2010 5:00 pm

Sarah giggled slightly at Sue, "I had to do a little arm twisting to get her to agree to be my date for tonight, someone needs to make sure I don't make an ass of myself the first time I come here hmm?" giving a small nudge at her.

Sarah turned her attention to Lilith, " I can't believe you own this place..it's...really not what I expected." letting a slight flush of color come into her cheeks for once. "No one brawling in the corner or throwing tables at people they don't like." giving a small laugh.
Raven89
Raven89

Back to top Go down

Post  Mind_Puck Mon May 03, 2010 5:03 pm

Sue nodded at Lilith, her last comment sending her into another fit of blushing, promptly turning and burying her head into Sarah's shoulder, squeezing her arm much like a comforting teddy bear.
Mind_Puck
Mind_Puck

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven89 Mon May 03, 2010 5:13 pm

Sarah gives a small smile and kisses the top of Sue's head lightly, "She's got a little case of shyness, funny, I thought I'd be the one freaking out here" laughing a bit as she hugs Sue close to her.
Sarah looks out at the club patrons, " I swear I recognize some of these people from TV though..they're not really..?" giving Lilith a curious look.
Raven89
Raven89

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next