House of Thorns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Curiosity ((Intro/ Club visit!))

5 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Curiosity ((Intro/ Club visit!)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Curiosity ((Intro/ Club visit!))

Post  Lilith Mon May 03, 2010 6:21 pm

"Ah, you two are adorable," Lilith comments, "And it does make things much easier to come with a friend, however inexperienced you both may be."

She looks around a bit, "Mmm, yes, we pride ourselves on control here, just as we explore the expansion of other boundaries. We may have demonstrations of flogging and such, but we do not tolerate fights or other such bar violence."

Lilith pauses to take a sip of her blue drink, then grins at Sarah, "And we also take pride in providing a place of privacy as well as decorum. You may well recognize some people here, and we take pains to not be obvious of such."
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Curiosity ((Intro/ Club visit!)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Curiosity ((Intro/ Club visit!))

Post  Luna Mon May 03, 2010 6:36 pm

Several minutes ago, Luna had said "Yup. Working. Have fun, you two!" and wandered off to do her thing.

((I am so in the wrong time zone to really participate in this one!))
Luna
Luna

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Mon May 03, 2010 6:37 pm

Nodding in reply to Lilith she ordered herself a drink. "I think I'll just get an Orange Juice." At times Lexi wanted to mingle properly to have a proper drink maybe to even get merry, water actually felt somewhat embarrassing so with a studied confidence she motioned her hand at the tender and got her drink delivered to her shortly after.

She was about to open her mouth till Sarah and Sue greeted the two Mistresses'. "Oh hello to you to, Sue and Sarah? I do like those outfits. Welcome to the Club, though, relax you two you look so tense." the latter of Lexi's speech was accompanied with a grin. She took a gentle sip of her juice.
Lexi
Lexi
Resident Gynoid

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven89 Mon May 03, 2010 6:53 pm

Sarah gave a small laugh, "Sorry, I'll try not to stare" blushing a bit more, starting to sip her martini to try and hide it. "Just...not really used to being in a place this..fancy? I guess, plus I haven't walked in heels -forever-" giving a sheepish smile.

Sarah started to relax a bit, enjoying the music playing in the club, "...And uh..this might sound a little stupid of me..but doesn't flogging..y'know..hurt..?"
Raven89
Raven89

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Mon May 03, 2010 7:11 pm

With a raised brow Lexi replied to Sarah,

"Flogging can be painful, yes. But for some the pain is a pleasure, it's unique to be in touch with your body to this degree but once you find the line is can be very enjoyable. It's hard to describe it's one of those things you have to feel for yourself. Everyone is different. Try getting spanked first listen to what your bodys saying, usually you'll feel the sting, then the heat, then your bodys adrenaline coursing through you - When the adrenaline hits it's hard not to moan out in pure ecstasy."

She shrugged, "Everyone has a different reaction to it, yours might be different." Lexi spoke freely and confidently about it not even batting and eyelid, though at times she did have a little grin.
Lexi
Lexi
Resident Gynoid

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven89 Mon May 03, 2010 7:14 pm

Sarah gives a small smile, "Well, it's not like I haven't done some crazy stuff before...just..not anything like this, sorry if I'm seeming a bit overwhelmed."
Sarah downs the rest of the martini and motions to the bartender for a refill before turning to Lexi, "Uh..not to sound rude or anything..but what are you? I can't really put my finger on it.."
Raven89
Raven89

Back to top Go down

Post  Mind_Puck Mon May 03, 2010 7:18 pm

Sue continued to bury her face in Sarah's shoulder, a blush washing over her as she heard Lexi's speech, visible on the flesh exposed via several gaps in the shiny black tape.

She whispered, "You want me to spank you, I'm going to need another drink."
Mind_Puck
Mind_Puck

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven89 Mon May 03, 2010 7:24 pm

Sarah grins at Sue's whisper before whispering back, "We could take turns.." giving a sly wink turning to the bartender once more.
"Another martini, thanks." smiling at the bartender before giving Sue a small pinch on her rear, giving a little grin at her blushing.
Raven89
Raven89

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Mon May 03, 2010 7:27 pm

Seeming a bit on the spot Lexi just opened up, this was where she came to be herself and be comfortable so why not, she spoke like it didn't really matter.

"I'm a Gynoid, a Machine."

She didn't try to justify she had feelings and emotions, just left it at that letting the woman make up her own opinion.
Lexi
Lexi
Resident Gynoid

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Mon May 03, 2010 7:31 pm

Lilith watched the exchange, her eyes trailing easily between the three as they spoke.

"Lexi speaks true. Often, though it is not just the tactile sensation. These things may bring up memories or feelings that one associates with arousal, for one reason or another. I have simply bound people before and that has left them breathless with desire.'

"But if you two are novices, then yes, I would suggest the simpler explorations. Just dip those pretty toes in the shallow end first."
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven89 Mon May 03, 2010 7:34 pm

Sarah raises an eyebrow, "Wow, you're really lifelike..uh..I mean...God I sound like an idiot don't I?" sighs slightly as her drinks arrive, she takes her martini in one hand before passing the second to Sue.
"You're self aware then?" she asks, trying to sound like less of an idiot before turning to Lilith, "Well, that's why we're here, to get our toes wet!".
Raven89
Raven89

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Mon May 03, 2010 7:40 pm

With a nod the Gynoid smiled, "Well, lets just say I'm me, I have a conscious, morals, likes, dislikes. I'm as Human as a Human. I admire your fascination, alot seem to, but at the end of the day I just like being treat as a person."

With a tilt of her head she asked, "And yourself? We do see alot of SuperHero types here, it generally entails some sort of supernatural powers or magic or.. well you get the jist."
Lexi
Lexi
Resident Gynoid

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Mon May 03, 2010 7:40 pm

Lilith smiles at Sarah's reaction, then turns a bit running the finger of her left hand slowly up Lexi's arm, the latex occasionally emitting a squeak in response.

"Mmmm, yes, very lifelike."

She then collects her hand back, holding her drink with both as she turns her eyes to the other two, "Ah, so getting your toes wet. I am sure there are many here who would love to oblige, literally or figuratively."
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Mon May 03, 2010 7:48 pm

Smirking Lexi leant back into the stroke, despite her Mistress-like demeanour she was always Lilith's bitch - at least in private, though now Lexi was with Mai perhaps things would change. She let her own smooth gloved fingers trace over Lil's bicep, that too emitting a delightful little squeak.

"Indeed, handy that there's a Dungeon right below us. There's probably a few people in there right now." Lexi perked her ears trying to hear a scream, squeal or desperate moan, though the music in the bar was enough to drowned out most of it. "Can't quite hear anyone. Though, probably gagged." a wicked little smirk appears on the girls lips.

Last edited by Lexi on Mon May 03, 2010 7:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Lexi
Lexi
Resident Gynoid

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven89 Mon May 03, 2010 7:49 pm

Sarah smiles shyly before giving a smirk, "I'll bet, thought we'd just look around first though, maybe dance a little, just see everything before we take the plunge so to speak!"

Sarah nods at Lexi answering, "Well, I'm not sure I'd call myself a superhero, I do some work for UNTIL now and then, but yes, I'm a mage, Shaman to be exact, earthquakes, thunderstorms, tornadoes, I'm a weatherman's worst nightmare!" giving a very evil smile.
Raven89
Raven89

Back to top Go down

Post  Mind_Puck Mon May 03, 2010 7:59 pm

"Dancing!" she looked up, nodding eagerly. "We should go dancing... before someone gives you anymore ideas... or something happens to my toes."
Mind_Puck
Mind_Puck

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven89 Mon May 03, 2010 8:03 pm

Sarah giggles softly, giving Sue a playful pout, "Whats wrong with ideas hon?" letting her arm wrap around Sue's waist.
Raven89
Raven89

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Mon May 03, 2010 8:08 pm

With a blink Lexi seemed to gawk a second, "Wow. Then your -very- powerful indeed." her stroke stopped on Lilith for a moment as she brushed some dreads aside her own face. She reached over and took a sip of her juice placing it back down she smirked, "You two should enjoy a dance your friend seems eager!" she smiles politely at Sue.
Lexi
Lexi
Resident Gynoid

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven89 Mon May 03, 2010 8:15 pm

Sarah gives a little laugh, " I agree, I'd better indulge her, wouldn't want anything to happen to her lovely feet now would I?" winking at Sue as she finishes her martini and places it on the counter, tugging Sue behind her to the dance floor.
Raven89
Raven89

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Mon May 03, 2010 8:18 pm

Lilith smiled as Lexi returned the touch.

"Ah, yes, I doubt we would hear much of anything from down there, no matter how much noise they were making," she said, turning her eyes back to the other two, "This place is rather more expansive than it seems. The main floor here is quite akin to a regular nightclub, in some respects, but there are other lounges and chambers to be explored, if one wishes and has permit to do so."
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Mind_Puck Mon May 03, 2010 9:12 pm

She finished the second martini in a single gulp, eyes widening as Sarah took drug her off.

"Just like a regular nightclub..." she repeated Lilith's sentiment, blinking as a man clad leather head-to-toe walked past them. "Riiiiiiight."
Mind_Puck
Mind_Puck

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven89 Mon May 03, 2010 9:32 pm

Sarah grinned, leading Sue onto the dance floor, she turns around, pulling her towards her own body, one hand resting just below her latex wrapped rear another holding her close, "Having fun so far?" she whispered into Sue's ear, moving their bodies in time with the pulse of the music being played.
Raven89
Raven89

Back to top Go down

Post  Mind_Puck Mon May 03, 2010 9:44 pm

She whispered back, "Despite the racing pulse, the crippling shyness, and feeling ten kinds of awkward... yes. I am."

Wrapping her arms around Sarah's neck and shoulders, she leaned in, resting her own forehead against Sarah's, moving to the music.

"Thanks. I know this was my idea... but thanks for making me follow through with it."
Mind_Puck
Mind_Puck

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven89 Mon May 03, 2010 10:11 pm

Sarah giggles, giving Sue a small peck on her cheek, "If it makes you feel a bit better, I feel like a complete and utter fool too..and these heels are reeeally hard to dance in" smiles slightly.
Sarah leans ina bit closer, whispering in Sue's ear, "I did get you a small mask in case you felt too shy though.."
Raven89
Raven89

Back to top Go down

Post  Mind_Puck Mon May 03, 2010 11:30 pm

"A little late to put a mask on... and from what I can tell, nobody is looking at my face."

She moved her hands lower, around her waist, offering some support in dancing with those pesky heels.

"They all seem nice enough..."
Mind_Puck
Mind_Puck

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next