House of Thorns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back at the Club

+4
demonic
violetdea
SlimeLVL1
Lilith
8 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Back at the Club Empty Back at the Club

Post  Lilith Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:09 am

She walks in from behind a dark door, one attended by a rather large, imposing man in all black, his clothing not looking like the bondage or flesh-on-display like the others throughout the place. He is here for a different reason, and he bows his head slightly in deference to the Matriarch as she walks unto the scene in the main room of Fetish Fuel.

She wears a simple, black latex suit covering her from collar to wrists to ankles, her feet in tall, platform spiked heels. Her nails are painted black and the only color shows in the dark red oval in the center of her throat held in place by the tight band of black velvet. Her lips are dark red, but they even seem black unless in the proper light of the dark nightclub.

She walks up the bar, moving expertly in the heels, seeming to possess the practiced and easy balance of a dancer. She stands to the side, away from those who have already gathered at this relatively early hour. Some may know her, some may not, but curious eyes seem to latch over her form, the lights glinting off the latex as she moves, positioning herself near the bar.

She nods once in thanks as a martini is provided to her, taking up the glass in her right hand as she turns, looking out of the playscape, bringing the glass to her dark, lush lips, her blue eyes looking out over the scene. She then moves behind the bar, the workers back there giving her space, and she retrieved an object, something somewhat difficult to see with the darkness and flashing lights, the darker, more sultry lights also shining down atop the surface of the bar, itself.

She moves back around, setting the object on the bartop - a black crop. She then brings the glass back up to her lips, her eyes again traversing the scene, as she waits for what the night may hold.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Back at the Club Empty Six Gold Strings - One black whip?

Post  SlimeLVL1 Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:09 am

Gods of Leonia, what the heck am I doing here? His mind questions his own actions.

The tall celebrity of boasting seven foot six finds himself standing right in front of the seemingly high class fetish club. 'The words on the streets' as they say, this was highly recommended to those who consider themselves veterans of the S and M world and to those who found themselves curious and wishes to indulge themselves at least once.. Twice.. Maybe even thrice into a world of deep waters to them. Raizul Emilstein Keiman, the prince of Void World Versalia, Leonian Army Western kingdom. Also well known solo artist of planet Earth. Rai, incognito in basic civilian apparel, complete with a commoner's hat, shirt and pants.

What exactly brought him here? Was it only curiosity? He learned not too long ago that most of his co-workers are into it, heck, most of the women he dated are into it.. Must be some kind of 'Fifty Shades of Grey' viral thing. But hey! Great sex is still great sex.. Perhaps if he familiarize himself with this form of art of latex and consensual pain, he might be able to turn great sex to awsome sex.. To.. Whatever is better than awsome sex.

Rai can feel the arrival of cold feet, but with sheer will power, he takes another step forward, closer to the world of bondage.

Strong long limbs pushing out to open the dark door. A quick reconfirmation of his hat still in place to slightly cover his real identity, head lowered just enough to see where he is going, his mind races.

Oh my Gods.. Fuck.. Fuck.. I'm going in.. I am so in.. Fuck there is no turning back now.

Passing by the man in black that seems to be the bouncer of the place, tilting his head up to give him a quick identification. He just hopes he is a celebrity well known enough to not render him suspicious to the well suited brute. Passing by patrons after patrons, his orange glowing eye sets it's objective, and that objective is the bar. perhaps if he could get a strong drink he'd relax and actually get a feel for the place. First it was slow, cautious steps, then quicker.. Hastening like the tall alien is competing in a power jog race. Both hands frantically reaching for the bar, landing it both flatly on the surface.

A sigh of relief.. A huuuuge sigh of relief. "Uh-uhm.. Bartender.. Uuuh.. Give me the three kings.. Or was it Four kings? I don't know just give me that drink with a lot of other drinks put together, thank you!"

He slumps... First objective is completed, and it felt like he went through hell..

SlimeLVL1

Back to top Go down

Back at the Club Empty Re: Back at the Club

Post  violetdea Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:39 am

Karen stepps into the club for the first time, her eyes closing as she stopped a moment to settle her rather sensitive senses. After a few moments she opens them and takes the place in a slow smile spreading on her deep red lips as she does.

She wears a deep red low cut, latex mini-dress with black highlights on the edges, her hair and lips the same colour of deep crimson. A red choker adorns her neck a single strip of velvet in the same colour as her dress.

She makes her way into the club her eyes flickering here and there as she takes in the sight of the patrons, her smile never leaving her face as she takes it all in. Shivering a bit at the wash of emotions and thoughts from the crowd. She stops a moment to steel herself and resolves to find someone she knows as an anchor post haste.

Finally spotting Lilith she makes her way over towards the woman with a genuine smile on her face. She slides up next to the dark haired woman with a grin, her eyes flitting over her to take in her outfit before they slide away once again. "Good evening Lilith. You're looking rather stunning tonight. I do hope you're well?"

violetdea

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:47 am

Lilith's eyes spot Karen as she walks across the room coming toward her. A light curl takes the edges of her lips as her eyes drink in the sight of the lovely woman who comes up beside her.

She nods to the greeting, offering her own in return, "Good evening, Karen. How wonderful of you to come visit. I am doing quite well. Thank you," her lips press up a bit more into a deeper grin, "And you are looking rather stunning yourself," she offers.

She then slips in closer, one arm going about Karen's waist as she offers a greeting kiss.

She then glances down the bar, inclining her head subtly, "I do believe that is Rai, there, is it not? He seems a bit tense. How long should we wait to invite him to join us?"

The expression of her lips then takes on a hint of mischievousness, the fingers of her right hand playing lightly over the handle of the crop still lying on the bartop.

Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Back at the Club Empty Shadows Linger...

Post  demonic Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:51 am

A curtain concealing a length of wall ripples, and a hand pulls it aside. It is dark there, and as the woman slips through the curtain shadows seem to move around her, concealing her yet revealing confusing glimpses. Each step she takes seems to change her. Were those wings sprouting from her back, and a tail curling behind her? Did the dim light flicker across mirrored sunglasses worn by someone wrapped in a long dark coat? A school girl? A face covered in glistening latex with only unnatural glowing red eyes to be seen? Shapes that hinted at dark mysteries? As her path finally takes her into the light the shadows twist and flee back into the darkness as she is revealed.

Dominique pauses, looking around the room, her smile showing just a hint of her fangs. Long black hair falls unbound to her bare shoulders. She is short and plump and voluptuous, her skin a vivid and unnatural red, and she wears a purple corset and panties, with garters, fishnet stocking, and black high heel shoes. Around her neck is a leather collar with a heavy silver ring. As she passes the bar she nods to the barman and picks up a snifter of brandy, then continues to a small table at the side of the room with two chairs. She sits down and lights a candle with a flame from the tip of her finger as she surveys the room. After a moment she lifts her brandy so she can savour the bouquet before taking a sip.

She offers a respectful nod to the Matriarch, another to Karen, then watches the very tall man enter the club, his uncertainty and confusion plain to see. She grins and her long, forked, serpentine tongue flickers out for a second. The evening is about to begin.

Dominique sets a coiled leash on the table before her, then picks up her drink and takes another sip.

Last edited by demonic on Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
demonic
demonic

Back to top Go down

Post  SlimeLVL1 Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:59 am

A quick tilt and downpours the contents of Rai's alcohol, all the way down his throat. The wave of heat washing down and spreading to his system like divine wildfire set out to cleanse his body of fear, doubt, and uncertainty. A quick shudder and raspy sigh, boy that felt good, he definitely needed that. He can feel his natural abilities working efficiently once more. The emotions of those around him, mixed and bundled up quite nicely. That, and a very familiar one.

It felt like Karen's emotional energy.

No, it can't be, he thought to himself. But the source is way too close, so close that it was far too late for him to realize Karen is actually just a quick strut away, on the very same bar he parked himself on. A quick glance towards the two women. Yes, he confirmed it is Karen together with the owner of the bar, Lilith.. Alright one more glance.. Yep, that is them.

"Fuck me front back and sideways..." he curses heavily under his breath.

To make matters worse he could tell they know who he is judging from the emotions swirling around and the looks he got from them. His senses are so clear and heightened he could even hear the sudden forking of what seems to be a snake's tongue. He just wished he was composed enough earlier that he didn't have to show how vulnerable he was, and still is for that matter.

Well there is no use for this ugly looking hat now.. Running his thick fingers over his head, slipping underneath the hat, and pushes through, exposing his trademark crimson hair in rocking style fashion.

"Uh.. Hey you guys.." raising a long limb for a wave towards the pair.

As usual like in any other clubs Rai might find himself getting approached by random patrons, praises and critiques, telling him that he needs to get back to the music industry or how his first album is better than the second one. Asking for an autograph and such.

SlimeLVL1

Back to top Go down

Post  violetdea Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:06 am

Karen smiles brighter at Lilith's praise, "I'm so very glad you like it". She slips her own arm around Lilith's waist in a mirrored gesture, her lips pressing to the other woman's as she returns the offered kiss in greeting. She looks down towards Rai with a grin as Lilith points him out, chuckling a bit. "He does seem rather like he's twisting in the wind. I'd be lying if I said it wasn't a bit cute. We can give him a few minutes"

As Dominique passes by she offers her a nod in return, watching as Rai notices them and comes over. "Oh I think he's seen us," she murmur's to Lilith. She grins as he approaches, moving to stand beside Lilith with her arm around around the dark haired woman's waist. "Hello Rai, how are you liking the club? It's my first time here and I'm finding it as lovely as I'd hoped"

violetdea

Back to top Go down

Post  SlimeLVL1 Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:21 am

Clears his throat, making sure he has every ounce of composure within before speaking in his almost failing tone of confidence and usual alluring honey dropped in rasped innuendo.

"I have to admit, this is my first time visiting such.. Social gathering of this kind, and I do hope to learn all I can from the frequent patrons of this club~"

Showing off his pearly whites to the two women and averting his gaze to greet the snake tongued woman with the same air of retrieved confidence.

"Hello to you as well, gorgeous~."

SlimeLVL1

Back to top Go down

Post  Daemi Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:29 pm

The Demon had been invited as well, no real expectations she made her way inside the club. Pushing herself past several persons whom had abit much to drink and certainly some on other different kinds of subtances, the tall demoness entered the room, she stood just infront of the opening for afew long seconds, taking in a deep breath, she knew the scents, she knew who was here where they were and probably what they were drinking. Her lips twisted in to a smirk.

She corrected her black leather jacket, hanging open with nothing underneat. A set of lose hanging black leather pants together with her usual heavy combat boots, around her neck was the black leather collar with silver linings and a ebon gem that also were a usual atire for the demoness. She took afew steps in, her burning green eyes took in the sight in all it's latex glory, at least she would fit in.

Towering over most of the crowd she slowly set her eyes up on Karen and on to Lilith, making her way trough the crowd, one or two men strided up to her in an atempt to get something out of it. They were quickly stared back in to the crowd. Eventualy there and without harming anyone she stood infront of the two women and glanced down at them, eyes roaming over them both before she set her eyes on to Karen and slipped an arm around the Vampire, leaning down slowly to steal a deep lingering kiss from her pulling back after to speak. "Evening love"

She turned her head and looked at Lilith, letting her tail slip around the Womans waist instead of an arm, squeezing tightly as she leaned towards the Latex clad female, tilting her head slowly as she again stole a kiss, softer this time. "Lilith Dear..."

"Lovely to see you both..."

Daemi

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:13 pm

Lilith inclines her head once as Dominique walks by. The curvaceous little devil was really quite alluring, and despite the varied and myriad clientele and workforce here, Lilith was sure she'd get more than her share of attention. She sensed a boldness to her, and were it not for the Matriarch's current occupation with nearby guests, she might be inclined to go over and see what that leash was all about.

Instead, there arises a light tracing of a wicked hint to her lips as she completes the nod, then turns her eyes back to Karen, nodding to her words. Ah, though it seemed they had been spotted, as Rai comes over to them.

"Greetings, Rai," the raven-haired woman offers, "So good of you to make it. I do hope the patrons are not overly bothersome. We trade on respect here. They are usually rather good at honoring such boundaries, but let me know if things may become overwhelming."

She takes a lingering drink from her martini before setting the glass back on the bartop.

"And making such an offer as that, hmmm?" she asks, a playful tone to her voice, raising her eyebrows a bit, "I suspect there will be no lack of volunteers to aid in such an education."

She then turns again to Karen, "Oh, I managed to procure a willing supply of fresh vitae, if you are so inclined, Karen, dear," Lilith mentions, "Once we procured all the necessary paperwork, a rather eager group of volunteers sprang up as though having been waiting all this time. It should really come as no surprise, considering those with bloodplay as a kink."

Lilith then pauses as Daemi approaches, the tall demoness seeming to leave a smattering of disgruntled suitors in her wake. Lilith chuckles softly to herself, for it seemed the normal reserved decorum, even for a place like this, was already being tested by her lovely guests.

She smiles warmly, leaning into the embrace and kiss, returning it in kind, "Hello, Daemi. I am so happy you could make it. Care for something to drink?"

Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  violetdea Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:55 pm

Karen grins a bit at Rai's words, "I rather think you'll find it interesting. I have to say the club is rather wonderful thus far. I don't think you'll find a better place to learn"

She smiles not having expected the offer of vitae, she gives Lilith a squeeze of thanks. "To know that I've inspired you to do so does rather make me smile. I would love a glass. And yes," she chuckles, "once you open things to such you really do see quite a few offers to donate."

She notices Daemi making her way over, watching the tall demoness with a smile as she makes her way over. She disengages from Lilith a moment to give Daemi a hug and a loving kiss, grinning as she returns to slip an arm back around Lilith. "Good evening love"

violetdea

Back to top Go down

Back at the Club Empty The Show Begins

Post  demonic Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:45 am

For a while she sits and chats with men and women who stop by her table, some of whom pick up and play with the leash while they try to discreetly peek at her nicely displayed décolletage. Some approach her hesitantly, others confidently, but she laughs and jokes and spends time with each.

A beam of light finds Dominique at her table, harshly illuminating her. A grotesquely muscled man dressed in black leather slowly walks up to her table and picks up the leash, letting it run through his fingers as he looks at her. She sets her glass down carefully and sits up straight in her chair, looking up at him. The moment stretches out, and then his hand snaps forward and grabs her hair, yanking her to her feet so he can snap the leash to her collar.

With a brisk step he leads her around the room as she skips and runs to keep up with his longer stride, threading between the tables until they end up in the centre of the room where a beam of light waits for them. While the large man holds her leash tight, two more black clad men come out and fasten a spreader bar between her wrists and another between her ankles, handling her roughly as they buckle the cuffs on her before they back away. The big man gives her one final look before he unsnaps the leash and steps back, leaving her alone, pinned by the shaft of light. She stands awkwardly, her feet uncomfortably far apart and her hands down with the bar across her thighs, her head bowed so her long hair hides her face.

Suddenly the bar at her wrists yanks her arms up, although no wire or chain can be seen she is pulled off her feet and floats upwards, turning slowly so everyone gets a good look at her. She groans as her wrists take her full weight, and whimpers softly as the room spins beneath her.

Last edited by demonic on Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total
demonic
demonic

Back to top Go down

Post  SlimeLVL1 Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:19 am

After getting much encouragement from the pair of women, he feels a lot more calmer than he first arrived, definitely a lot calmer. The masses grows, now that Daemi joins the fray as well. His lips curl into an amused expression. Perhaps a little reminiscing of the past.

His thoughts was abrupt by sudden movements on a farther location on the bar from where he is situated. His orange glow shows great curiosity as fixates it on the women getting leashed without fair warning. This might be some kind of a show, he thought. Or maybe approaching vixens of this caliber are usually dealt at such manner, this is the gathering for such activities after all.

His hips lowers and slowly swings to meet with the hard counter, leaning back, with arms crossed as he watches the scene unfolds before him, he studies this with great interest. Never peeling his eye off the woman getting showcased on mid-air.

"... That's.. Interesting.." he murmurs. A form of excitement creeps within, along with curiosity, endless wonder. Perhaps lust as well?

SlimeLVL1

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:04 pm

Lilith looks calmly between those who have now gathered about her and the goings on at the club. She keeps something of a watch on those who visit Dominique's table, more curious than protective. As the promising demoness is finally claimed and moved, it seems the club itself comes alive to aid the men putting her on display. This is as it should be, for even in a place of wanton lusts and highly regarded respect as this, there are always those watching in case lines are crossed. Those same 'guardians', though may easily bring things to life from the shadows to aid in the licentiousness when appropriate

The Matriarch grins noting Rai's attention, bringing her glass up to her lips, parting them with the rim to tilt the glass and draw some of the potent fluid into her mouth, the sharp taste of the piquant alcoholic mix covering her tongue, the hinting spice of the vermouth not quite eclipsed by the stabbing purity of the vodka. She swallows.

"Oh?" she says to Rai, "Does the treatment of our Dominique interest you?"
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  SlimeLVL1 Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:27 pm

"I... Pardon?" he finally managed to peel his orange sunset glow off Dominique and avert them to Lilith. Putting up a composed smile, hands idly fiddling on straightening his shirt,one scratching his cheek.

"It's uh.. It's a little new to me, so I had to make sure it wasn't a random.. Uh.. Assault and Battery.. Hero instincts, you know?"

Quickly followed by a nervous laugh, somewhere deep within he knew his reasoning was triple stack of bull shit with a large bull shit to go with it. His fleeting gaze did not take long to wander back onto the woman elevated for everyone to see.

"Do these things... Normally occur here?" shakes his head, correcting himself. "I mean of course.. This is -that- kind of place after all.. I guess I just have to get used to it. If I want to learn that is.."

SlimeLVL1

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:30 pm

Lexi sat in a darker corner of the room wearing her an attire that wouldn't look too out of place in the Fetish Fuel Club. The black one piece figure hugging bodysuit completed with a face hugging mask was like a camouflage in the darker corner but her glowing blue eyes shone like LED's giving her away.

Unfurling her legs the gynoid licked a gloved finger cleaning off some smears from her bodysuit, only to then sit back in the velvety couch and enjoy Nicki's show, she glanced toward Lilith and the Clubs first-timers now and then but for the most part her attention was on the 'stage' with a glass in hand. Devious Lexi couldn't help but smirk as Nicki was hoisted up helplessly, tied up and spinning ever so slowly.
Lexi
Lexi
Resident Gynoid

Back to top Go down

Back at the Club Empty Climax

Post  demonic Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:05 pm

She turns slowly as she hangs by her wrists, caught in a bright beam of light. From the band comes the rattle of the snare drum as something flies past her. Several somethings, in fact, fly circles around her a few times until they stop and can be seen as floggers, bundles of thick leather cords mounted on wooden handles, moving around her without any hand to wield them. They trail the cords across her flesh, caressing her with the lengths of leather, making Dominique breath faster and moan softly. The floggers writhe and slither over her body sensuously. The lone drumbeat speeds up.

Without warning one flogger spins away and slashes at her ass, the long cords curling around her hip so the knotted ends kiss her thigh, making her cry out and jerk. A second flogger spins around to lash her back, while the third snaps across her breasts. She cries out and twists and pulls at her bonds as she hangs helpless high above the crowded club. Each time the floggers lash her there is a crash of a cymbal.

A synthesizer joins the drum, the music matching the rhythm of the whipping, the floggers spin and dance, the cords falling on her, making her squirm and gasp and cry as the thongs curl around her body and the knots kiss the flesh of her breasts, her inner thighs, and her bottom. Bits of leather and silk begin fall from her as her corset and lingerie are cut away. She jerks and pants for breath, her cries and yells mixing into the music.

The pace increases as the music does, the floggers lashing her faster, the drums crashing now. She is almost nude, only shreds of fabric hanging off her, the knotted thongs now curling across her bare bottom, snapping up between her legs, kissing the exposed flesh of her breasts. Dominique twitches and shakes, her body rocking with each fall of the lash, whimpering and moaning as she strains against her bonds, muscles tense. The music stops and the sound of the floggers cracking across her flesh fills the room, the knotted ends finding her most intimate flesh again and again.

Suddenly she stiffens and screams, a long echoing sound filled with the weaving of pain and pleasure that is consuming her, and then spasms as she hangs from the bar. Her hips buck and jerk as she is lashed a few more times, then the floggers simply vanish, leaving Dominique hanging limply, mouth open wide as she pants like a bitch in heat, utterly spent. Then the spreader bars vanish and she falls, tumbling head over heels towards the club floor, only to disappear into a pool of twisting shadows above the heads of some rather surprised club patrons.
demonic
demonic

Back to top Go down

Post  SlimeLVL1 Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:10 am

His orange glow never leaves the sight of the show. His arms slowly crossing onto his chest, as if to hide the sudden hard expansion and falling of his broad heaving. His legs shifts somewhat, not one to boast with words but those who would take quick look down south would fine he has been equipped that matches appropriately for his size, and apparel for that matter - 'Big and Tall' just like the shop.

"W-well.." his tongue straightens through his trembling lips due to sudden excitement.

"That was, hm.. Interesting.."

Seems to have a habit of idly scratching his chin, as he does so, following the seemingly spent Dominique until she banishes onto the twisting darkness.

"Fuck me.." he sighs out with a murmur. "I need another drink."

SlimeLVL1

Back to top Go down

Post  Kimochi Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:07 pm

Xelphie enters the club and makes her way to the bar just as the display finishes. The spotlights of the bar make her shiny purple skin glisten beautifully. She is wearing an extremely tight black rubber miniskirt that only just covers her shapely rear with a matching midriff-exposing top, her bulging cleavage almost threatening to squeeze out from the confines, with thigh high platform stiletto heels. She appears to have chosen to display her demonic heritage this evening, her long prehensile tail swishing with each step, horns protruding from the top of her head, eyes softly glowing orange with vertical slit pupils.

She looks around for a moment, then spotting Lilith and her companion, begins to saunter over with a practised erotic sway of her hips. Her shiny purple rubber flesh squeaks and creaks rythmically against her outfit with each step, heralding her arrival wherever she goes.

The rubber Succubus grins at Lilith as she draws nearer, exposing her pointed teeth. She folds her arms accross her chest, her shiny cleavage squeaking noisily as it squeezes and bulges dangerously in her top from the movement.

"It seems I missed the show... A pity, judging from the look on your friend's face and the bulge in his pants it must have been quite something."
Kimochi
Kimochi

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:54 pm

Lilith trades her attention between those around her and the show going on with Dominique. What a wonderful treat, she realizes, becoming a bit more enraptured until the show ends. Her exterior might not give much away, but the display has also perhaps had its desire effect on her.

She then looks up at Rai, grinning with the ghost of a mischievous smirk to her lips, "That was not the normal show for the main floor, but I am glad you all got to see it," she finishes, her eyes encompassing her nearby guests.

Before she can say much further, her eyes move a bit, lights dancing upon them, as she spots Xelphie coming nearer them. She watches as the rubbery succubus moves up to them, being quite less than bashful in her attire and draw of attention to her generous bosom.

"Good evening, Xelphie," she greets, "You are looking lovely tonight," she adds, the grin on her dark lips seeming to increase its own suggestive angle by a few degrees, as her eyes drink in the purple-tinged demoness, "Ah, please meet Rai. And Karen and Daemi have also joined us this evening for their respective first visits to the club."
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Kimochi Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:01 am

The Succubus allows her tail to curl around, the tip lightly stroking over Lilith's latex-clad hip with a squeek.

"Thanks! And you're looking utterly delicious as always... I guess I wasn't the first here tonight so I don't get a prize this time." She mock-pouts, then giggles and turns to the others.

"Daemi, Karen - lovely to see you as always! And Rai - nice to meet you." She leans against the bar with a rubbery creak "So, is someone going to buy me a drink or do I have to get my own tonight?" She grins cheekily.
Kimochi
Kimochi

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:08 am

Lilith smirks at Xelphie, "Well, if you play nice, you might get a reward," she says, one hand still resting over the handle of the crop that rests atop the bar.

"And do not be so subtle, dear," she adds, "Of course your drinks are on my tab."
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  violetdea Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:28 am

Karen watches the show with interest, a spreading smile on her face as she does so. "Quite the entertainment you have here. I am more than a bit impressed", she keeps her arm around Lilith's waist as she see's Xelphie making her way over, giving the woman a smile as she approaches. "Good evening Xelphie. Lovely to see you again. And there was a prize for getting here first?" She looks to Lilith with a grin.

violetdea

Back to top Go down

Post  SlimeLVL1 Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:21 pm

Does little to hide his vice, even when called out he has a tent bulging out of his pants, he casually turns and orders his personal favorite to the bartender.

"I'd have a mango lassi.."

With a flow of new comers gathering towards the group, he offers each one a dedicated dip of a head, confidently curling his lips into a debonair grin.

"Yes, a pleasure to meet you all. I am rather new to this kind of social gathering, I hope to learn much from you lovely ladies.. Please be gen- Wait.. That's not really the name of the game, is it?"

He gives out a chuckle, sliding a hand back to swipe his tall glass of drink and brings it to his ever smiling lips, taking a savory sip of mango goodness and alcohol combine.

SlimeLVL1

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:20 am

Watching Nicki's show till the end Lexi clapped away with a few audience members deciding she needed another drink- Though that drink would only be water it was more the social atmosphere she yearned for. Easing back her latex mask she tucked it aside the mask actually a part of her skin-tight dulled latex outfit. She didn't really need to arrange her hair, Lexi could of just shapeshifted to any attire to have it perfect, but she liked authenticity deciding to just quickly adjust her hair.

Heels clattered on the solid floor as she headed over not in a sultry fashion but casual and normal, she didn't seek to impress anyone, Lexi was here to wear what she wanted and look how she wished without as much being judged for it. Greeting the group at the bar she smiled, "Heya gang, hope you're all well." she said, placing her glass on the counter for a refill.

Her smaller 5'5" frame was dwarfed as she stood beside Rai, "First time here?" she asked, seeking to spark up conversation, was it co-incidence she went straight for the only guy? Probably not...
Lexi
Lexi
Resident Gynoid

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next