House of Thorns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back at the Club

+4
demonic
violetdea
SlimeLVL1
Lilith
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Back at the Club - Page 2 Empty Re: Back at the Club

Post  SlimeLVL1 Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:11 am

Rai considers a plain t-shirt and jeans as commoner's apparel. Not that he means any malicious intent by it. The demon void prince taking on a rock star as Earth's masked persona is the role he took upon. He wears them with confidence and he flaunts his movements majestically. Sliding an elbow back, propping it on the bar top with ease. He averts his unflinching gaze towards the woman of small stature compared to his towering frame, and does this with a rather smooth suaveness to it.

"This is correct. I am here to learn this art form of sexual fetish in hopes of broadening my knowledge on.. Well.. Sex." he bluntly states his objectives.

SlimeLVL1

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:23 am

Lexi smiled toward him in a confident manner, she stroked a single hand down her side and rested the other one beside Rai's. Her curves were D-cups, not huge nor small a tiny bit more than the average mans handful. Closer inspection showed that each nipple was pierced and she certainty had nothing on beneath the thin gauge rubber.

"I'll help you out if I can, you sure came to the right place." she stifled a laugh, "There's never a shortage of women here either. But hey, I've an open mind- Ask me anything you want, or I can respond in kind- What's your fetish, Rai? Everyone's got one, just some people haven't discovered it yet."

She leant rather lazily against the bar, "Is it latex? Seems to be popular in the House." she smirked, glowing blue eyes which faintly lit up her cheeks glances down at her outfit.
Lexi
Lexi
Resident Gynoid

Back to top Go down

Post  SlimeLVL1 Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:36 am

Rai takes a moment to study and observe the woman's curves and other desirable features, definitely taking note everything she has to offer in a physical aspect. Lexi did not help Rai calm his royal steed down there, if anything it looked like it did a trample as it pulsates underneath the material of his pants, and it pulsated hard.

"Fetish, you ask? Hm..." sinking his form a little bit more to lower himself for Lexi, posturing himself for the intimate questions. The elbow propped on the bar slides closer to Lexi, forearm barely brushing along her own.

"Let's see.. I guess one of the thing's I've noticed that really turned me on is the simple fact some women is having a hard time handling me.. In durability and physical attributes that I bring onto the table.."

He shows of his model envy pearly whites some more, "Looking back at my past sexual escapades.. Apparently seeing them in pain does excite me.. Especially during the process of I impaling them.. The good kind, of course.." his tone dripping in honey and seduction.

SlimeLVL1

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:44 am

Eases her gloved hand over his crotch gently it's not like his excitement was all that hard to miss the movement was so casual, and aimed to aim his member upward an attempt to disguise it a little more than previously, "You're loving it here by looks of it." she grinned toward him, left hand casually stroking his forearm, sleek dulled latex fingers caressing against flesh.

"The club has some rules though, can't out and have sex, it's a legal establishment." she continues to smile, pierced lips curled slightly, "A Dom then? Have much experience?" she asked, eyeing toward him, "I'm a Domme myself, a switch more-so. I'm very picky whom I sub for."
Lexi
Lexi
Resident Gynoid

Back to top Go down

Post  SlimeLVL1 Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:02 am

Rai is part lion, is also part void alien, but part tortoise is no dice. Lexi's advance towards his fully erected gargantuan organ did not shy away back into it's shell, nor did the man who owns it flinch.

"Mm.. In a short duration I have discovered we both have something in common already.. " The next words was in silent, wording out 'thanks' when she re-positions his crotch to were it could hide from the eyes of the masses.

"Hm, yes, a Dom would best describe me.." he answers back, and her hand stroking his arm by flipping his hand face up to wrap his thick fingers around her own arm, returning the attention.

"My experience is pretty much on making love with women.. When it comes to this Es and Em thing I am pretty much an aspiring rookie~" he chuckles, taking a sip of his drink, before setting it down to reach over, finger slowly flicking across her chest, hitting the material covering a pierce nipple.

SlimeLVL1

Back to top Go down

Post  Kimochi Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:27 am

Xelphie giggles at Lilith coyly "Ooh a reward hmm? Well I guess I can be a good girl for you in that case..."

She orders hersef a Jaegerbomb from the bar before returning her attention to the conversation at hand.

"This is probably the best place you could have come to, to learn about kinks and the fetish lifestyle, Rai...And Lexi here is easily one of the most well versed dommes in the room so you have the right company too."
Kimochi
Kimochi

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:48 am

Lilith grins back at Xelphie, "Yes, you had better," she narrows her eyes a bit, then grips the crop, bringing it up a bit off the bartop to slap it back down on the treated wood with a loud snap that at least carried through the near vicinity.

She then glances over at the interplay between Lexi and Rai, grinning lightly, her eyes then carrying about the others as she brought her drink up for another lingering taste.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:46 am

"Rookie as in never done it before?" remarks Lexi in a soft tone letting his larger hand and fingers trace over her curves almost seeming to ignore the brief stroke of her breast hidden beneath latex, she never cringed away from it nor showed enthusiasm for more. The blue-eyed robot looked toward the rubber-skinned Succubus, smiling at her with appreciation, "Thanks for the compliments Xelphie, didn't realise I had a reputation." she snickered, nodding once more with thanks.

She turned to Rai, "I am a pretty hard Domme though. My last proper submissive was Ken, we had a great relationship. People are under the guise that the whole thing is sexual. It's really not, it's a lifestyle which includes everything that comes with y'know, being in a relationship." Lexi paused bringing her gloved hand to a lower lip, heels clattering on the floor as she repositioned against the bar counter.

"I've been oddly submissive for a short while now, many men don't like being Dominated and it takes a certain type of woman to get my juices flowing." she paused, gripping a glass firmly within her gloved hold sipping it softly. "I've seen a girl who got recently introduced to the House who I feel a little attracted to- No names though." she winked toward him.
Lexi
Lexi
Resident Gynoid

Back to top Go down

Post  SlimeLVL1 Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:27 pm

"Rookie as in this is my first year and it'll take an accumulative effort of training and learning for me to even become decent in this kind of uhm.. 'Lifestyle.'"

His fingers tracing along her curves covering as much of the woman's frame in inches, before slowly pull it in a not so hasty manner. His orange gaze has not flinched over the duration of their conversation, taking mental notes of the woman's take on this BDSM art thing that he sought to learn. Pursing his lips, before it finds the rim of his glass, taking a long drawn sip this time.

"It is true that many men do not like being submitted to, making Ken a really special kind of guy, I guess." he chuckles, making a dot of his sentence with a soft thud produced by settling his glass down the bar top.

"I can tell you know your stuff from massive amount of experience, playing as a hard domme and sometimes even switching over to a sub."

Fingers wrapping around his chin, stroking it firmly in moment of ponder. "... I cannot see myself being a great sub. I was brought up in a world where the cull the weak and the submissive, and I have always been the one who.. Cracks the whip, so to speak." After another soft chuckle, his hand leaves his chin so he could throw it in a dismissive manner.

"Then again perhaps this is the whole point of being a sub.. To actually take on a role in a relationship where you won't ever see yourself as.. Almost in way to achieve your.. Personal taboos." ponders some more, the hand on her arm idly stroking, fingers tapping on her leather material as if he was relaying morse codes.

"-Then again-.." he stresses it once more. "I may be completely wrong and I do not know what the heck I'm talking about." he bemuse followed by a soft, yet deep laughter, picking up his glass for another hefty swig.

SlimeLVL1

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:26 pm

Emitted not much of a reaction as latex squeaked under the tracing of his fingers upon her curved chest, she still wasn't declining or promoting the acts, simply accepting it. Her chest heaved, breathing in and out letting air exit her plump and pierced lips, it wasn't often people admired just how creepily life-like Lexi was even down to respiration and the subtle movements such a thing involved. The air was even heated upon leaving her orifice as if she had real insides with blood running through her veins.

"Sounds like you'd be in to the Gorean kind of D/s. A sci-fi novel sparked the whole movement where women are seen as servants to men. That kind of thing is too hardcore even for me, as many Goreans follow strict rulings and it's a 24/7 thing. Some regular practitioners of BDSM don't like the ideas Gor represents at all." She trails off, draining her glass, applying her opinion in a few moments.

"I don't like it because by default women are seen as the weaker, when it's not always the case. Gor seems to forget about the whole equalisation thing too, submissives generally do not like being left to their own devices after a scene, a cuddle, a kiss, something that shows compassion or love if it's that deep. I'd say the number one thing to remember and keep telling yourself as a Dominant is that without someone willingly submitting to you, you ain't a Dom if you think you have full control over another being you might breach in to being arrogant or overly possessive, it's at that point this kind of thing will crumble to dust."

Lexi then repositions herself the light catching her outfit to show up some rather suspicious dulled spots upon her latex, she hadn't had a boot-licking in a while apparently. The gynoid that looked about twenty-two adjusted her blue hair, ordering herself another glass of water squeezing out a couple of dollar bills from her thigh highs tipping the waiter for his services.
Lexi
Lexi
Resident Gynoid

Back to top Go down

Post  demonic Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:17 pm

Nicki wanders into the club through a side door, more or less anonymous now in her street clothes; a blouse, skirt, boots, and long coat. She grins at the barman and picks up a bottle of beer, then wanders over to the fringe of the crowd around Lilith and leans on a table, sipping her beer and looking around the club. She nod and grins at Lexi and then catches Liliths eye and gives her a raised eyebrow, a subtle interrogative about her performance.
demonic
demonic

Back to top Go down

Post  Kimochi Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:30 pm

Xelphie continues to watch the interaction with interest as she is handed her drink. She sips at it thoughtfully, shifting to sit on a bar stool. She crosses one shiny purple leg over the other with a fairly loud rubbery creak as her latex thighs rub together from the movement. Her tail curls around and rests in her lap, the tip twitching slightly.

She raises an eyebrow slightly at Lexi's admission of potential interest in one of the female members of the House, wondering who it could possibly be...

As the discussion turns to Gorean D/s she tilts her head with interest.

"I admit I've not heard of that perticular term for it before, but I'm familiar with the concept. In most D/s partnerships, the submissive has just as much control as the dominant, if not moreso... The Gorean thing essentially always seemed like an excuse for misogynistic slavery to me.. at least when taken to the extreme level."

The demoness shrugs with a rubbery squeak.

"Personally that doesn't really appeal to me. I've spent enough time as a slave already."

Kimochi
Kimochi

Back to top Go down

Post  SlimeLVL1 Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:44 pm

Rai has his mouth covered by the tall glass of mango lassi the entire time Lexi is explaining this race of alien from a sci-fi novel. Wondering if he should be offended or take it as a very hearty humor since he himself is an alien.

"Mm.." he sighs out contently after taking in a good mouthful of mango goodness. Setting it back down. "Well it does sound like I'll be well off with the Goreans, won't it?" His fingers assaulting her chest in a lot bolder approach, thick appendages kneading and digging on the latex, if he had sharp claws he'd probably pierce right through it, which do keep in mind, he could summon claws at will. But for now he'll just entertain on the idea of what could and could not.

"I did not come here just to familiarize myself with sci-fi alien beings and their ways of dominating, may it be the goreans, the greys, the nordics, bigfoots, and what have you. That will defeat the whole purpose of why I am here in the first place. As I have said this is a chance for me to learn the inside and out of the world of BDSM, to expand my knowledge, and I am prepared to take on a role of either master or servant if that will help me understand this art to a higher level."

His orange glow wanders along Lexi's frame, from head to toe, before locking it onto the woman's eyes.

"That being said, you, are one with the most experience and knowledge regarding this topic.. So I hope you do not mind if I put myself in your care." he flashes a grin, hinting playfulness and seduction.

Last edited by SlimeLVL1 on Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:33 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : The latex, not leather. - Lexi)

SlimeLVL1

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:16 pm

Adjusted her latex top as he rather outwardly groped a breast. Lexi was passive, just letting him fondle away without reaction from herself, the latex (not leather!) material squeaked upon being handled. The gynoid emitted a soft coo after a few moments lips sealing on the rim of the glass to sip at the mineral water that she relied upon for coolant to keep her holographic façade at a stable level and prevent system crashing.

"Oh I didn't mean offence at all." she remarks smiling as Rai massaged her generous chest. She caught Nicki's eye as she sauntered past and also acknowledging Xelphies comments, "I think that's exactly what the Gorean thing is, granted I've never studied it that much."

She turned to Rai, "I do know it's just a sci-fi novel, I doubt there is an actual Gorean planet, it's an example- to be honest the Goreans don't consider themselves as practitioners of BDSM, it's more a societal thing for them. Readers of the book considered it's tones along the lines of such, a familiarity if you will."

She raised her brows toward Rai bringing a gloved hand up to rub at her chin, "I'm no expert, I'm just... Hm." she said playing with her lower lip piercing, "I just know what I like and don't." she didn't seem at all phased by seduction, nor lured by it. There was times Lexi could be as cold as what she was when a Human might struggle with the same situation.

"I can help you out, if you wanted to learn a thing or two, but you'd be learning my style, so-to-speak. Other Doms of the House will have different methods, everyone is unique thankfully. Best thing to do would be to find a submissive whos willing to submit, then I can teach you how to best please them- But like a Domme, each sub has their own likes and dislikes."
Lexi
Lexi
Resident Gynoid

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetNausea Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:53 pm

Entering through the front of the club without any sort of fanfare, the heroine known as Rubber Doll takes her time moving along. Having visited the club a few times before, but being a very recent addition to the House itself, she waves at the handful of people she recognizes, stopping occasionally to make small talk. During one of these pauses she notices the group by the bar and moves to join it.

Heels clicking quietly, she approaches, wearing one of her more recent costumes. Thigh-high boots with folded tops leave a delightful stretch of bare thigh leading to very short, and very tight, latex hotpants. A shaped bustier, a decorative posture collar, opera gloves and a half mask covering her grey eyes completes her outfit. The normally glossy gold of her latex is turned a ruddy bronze by the club's lighting.

She smiles politely at everyone, nodding at her Matriarch and the gynoid. "Miss Lilith, nice to see you again! And... Lexi isn't it? We've met before. The rest of you I don't know." She pauses for a moment, watching Lexi and the big guy before continuing. "I'm not interrupting, am I?"
SweetNausea
SweetNausea

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:15 pm

Went to part her lips to speak and simply admired the newcomers outfit, "I love that collar, 'doll." The gynoid smirked, admiring the curves and confidence of how Rubberdoll walked with a posture collar too forcing her to position correctly. Mechanical pupils dilating as she took in the womans form fitting attire.

"Not at all" she remarked, Rai's eager hands still all over her, latex squeaking from the heavy groping she was receiving Lexi seemingly just accepting it as if some sort of bizarre worship or appreciation oppose to flipping out, Fetish Fuel was often a very 'touchy-feely' kind of place. "Want anything to drink?" she offered to Doll.
Lexi
Lexi
Resident Gynoid

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetNausea Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:31 pm

Smiling happily at the gynoid, the woman does a quick pose, showing off her outfit and the posture her collar forces her into. "Thank you kindly" she says warmly. She can't really help but stare as the other woman is groped so openly. She's going to say something, but after a moment she notices a detail and speaks out.

"I like your outfit, but it isn't very glossy. Is it dirty? I know how to clean latex" she says completely innocently. "Oh, and just water for now please!"
SweetNausea
SweetNausea

Back to top Go down

Post  SlimeLVL1 Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:31 pm

Does not stop even for the new comer's seemingly questionable look he is getting from his open ministrations, instead he holds his drink up to the woman claimed as 'Doll'. A quick dip of his head and a confident smile, familiarize at Lexi's modification underneath her latex, his thick fingers seeks the piercing, using it as a handle wheel to twist her nipple half way clock-wise then over to counter clock-wise.

"Greetings." he finally speak out, in his usual deep and raspy tone.

Returning his attention to Lexi, he offers her a bow low enough to not disrupt his groping hand on her. "You honor me greatly, Lexi, I promise to learn everything I can from you and not let you down."

SlimeLVL1

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:58 pm

Lilith glances about, every now and then bringing her glass up for a drink, the volume of the cocktail dwindling. She licks her lips very subtly after swallowing. She listens absently to the conversation between Rai and Lexi, seemingly only half focused. She then smiles lightly, nodding her head a bit as Rubber Doll joins them.

"Ah, Rubber Doll," she says, "How nice to see you. And what a lovely outfit. Please meet everyone," she says, ticking off the names of those gather as she indicates each of them, "I have not seen you since ... well, since you received your invitation to the House," she remarks, then seems to ponder something, her eyes then alighting back onto Rubber Doll, a hinting curl to the edge of her lips, "How have you been?"
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:02 am

Emits a gentle coo as her pierced nipple was given a twist. She turned to Rai before replying to Rubberdoll- Her look toward Rai was one of warning as if to say 'Don't push your luck.' She didn't warn him with words, just a look that assumed he'd know exactly what that 'look' meant. She still offered her breast for him to grope, stroke and feel as he wished, but the painful nipple-play was responded to. She then averted her eyes over a shoulder, ordering up a glass of fresh cooled water handing over the glass to Rubberdoll with a precise grip.

"Oh?" she looked down at her cleavage glancing at Rai's hand as he groped and played, then holding up and arm and checking it. "I adore the used, dirty look. It's a personal preference, the only time my latex actually gets cleaned is by the tongue of a submissive. I could appear glossy just by re-coding my appearance, but it's one of my quirky things." she smiles at 'Dolls outfit, "And that look on you is amazing, gold latex? Not often I see that used."
Lexi
Lexi
Resident Gynoid

Back to top Go down

Post  SlimeLVL1 Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:20 am

Fingers letting go of her piercings in response to her knowing look. Offering an apologetic smile to the Gynoid. Perking up at Lexi's reason for having a dirty latex, he gives a soft 'Hrmm'. The tall lanky man leans over, lips barely touching Lexi's ear and whispers.

"I believe this is the perfect opportunity to learn your style, is it not?" he eyes the dulled spot on the arm she raised to her view. "May I..." in the back of his mind something seems to be missing to his proposition.. And it creeps into his thought process like a light bulb turning on.

"Forgive me.. I meant.. May I, mistress~?" his tone and expression is that of a desperate to please. In a way Rai had probably done a little bit of pleasing someone to this level. The story of him gaining favors from other influential people of royalty under Monarchy of his world will be for another topic.

SlimeLVL1

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetNausea Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:35 am

Smiles quickly at Miss Lilith. "Behaving" she answers honestly. "You look nice by the way, as always."

Holding her hands out for the glass, she wiggles her gloved fingers, admiring her own latex. "I know, everyone does black" she grins, nodding at Lexi herself, "but gold is kind of uncommon and I wanted to try working with the color." She sips her drink before giggling as she thinks of something. "I prefer the glossy look myself, and I'm very good at licking latex clean too. Just ask Miss Lilith!"
SweetNausea
SweetNausea

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:50 am

Turns her head toward Lilith a broad grin on her pierced lips after hearing Rubberdolls spoken word. That was until her train of thought- possibly her artificial mind trying to picture the scene- was interrupted by the heat of lips, then a whisper from the tall guy stood to her left. Her demeanour changed slightly, her tone a little more confident and stern oppose to casual conversation, "Yes. Lick." she remarked, holding out a gloved hand, her latex dulled and used no doubt through sexual encounters, there was wrinkles too, "Iron the wrinkles out of my gloves too." she mentions toward Rai.

The taller man would struggle to bend to meet the desired point, he was afterall almost double the height of the Gynoid. Lexi glanced toward Lilith, she didn't want to push this out too far in the adult- but public and legally operating Club.
Lexi
Lexi
Resident Gynoid

Back to top Go down

Post  SlimeLVL1 Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:17 am

"Yes mistress.. Of course.." he halts every ministration he has on her, taking a slight step back so he could lower himself to one knee on the floor. He does not show any hesitation, only gratefulness portrayed through expression and enthusiasm as he uses both hands to reach for the offered arm, handling it with utmost care.

Sighing out softly in a rather lusted tone, he goes in and locks on the first dirty spot he could find, starting from her fingers. Each one was snaked around and in between by his eager tongue, finishing each with wrapping a whole digit into his mouth and pulling out with a suckling pop, ensuring each one is left with spit shine clean.

"Hah.. Hrm.." his breathing, rugged and heavy. Tongue making it's wet trails upward, going in for the next sexually stained spot. Tongue brushing the material along the way, trying his best to iron out the wrinkles with his tongue..

SlimeLVL1

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:31 am

There was one aspect of D/s Lexi liked on either side of the spectrum being a switch with a preference for Dominating, an eye-brow raising 'hobby' that a sentient machine liked the Dominate Humans, thing was she blended in so well with others and acted so seemingly Human that half the time even some of her closest friends forgot her true nature. But the thing she liked was the attention, the caress of a riding crop or being worshipped like right now, the smile grew upon her ring-pierced lips.

Her spare hand let her drink rest on the bar counter, reaching down to stroke Rai's hair, running her gloved fingers appreciatively through it as he suckled and played with her now spit-shined latex digits, "Good, good boy." she sighed, leaning back to carry on casual conversation with 'Doll, "I do like black, kind of, traditional. I have wore neon colors before, I quite like lime-green latex, but it always has to be a one-piece bodysuit." she remarks, her spare hand curling around Rai's face, stroking the underside of his chin like rewarding a loyal cat.

She eyed Rubberdoll, appreciating her stance and curves more so than most women in the room, besides maybe Lilith. Though with Theta's disappearance Lilith became a more... Motherly figure to her oppose to a sexual inclination.

Lexi
Lexi
Resident Gynoid

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next