House of Thorns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interested, if recruitment ever opens back up.

2 posters

Go down

Interested, if recruitment ever opens back up. Empty Interested, if recruitment ever opens back up.

Post  Invictus Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:01 am

I've seen you guys in game. Suffice to say if I'm posting here, I'm not only into heavy RP, but also the "alternative" nature of the SG.

Please look me up in game, when you begin recruiting again. I play, but not on an "elite" level. (I got enough of that after 5 years of Warcraft) I like to enjoy the game at my own pace, but at the same time, enjoy the company of people I enjoy RPing with.

Speak to me in game if spots ever open up.

Invictus@tragicecho

Invictus

Back to top Go down

Interested, if recruitment ever opens back up. Empty Re: Interested, if recruitment ever opens back up.

Post  Empathy Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:41 am

Hi there,

You may wish to take the time to fill out an application, could go along ways for when recruitment reopens!

Empathy

Back to top Go down

Interested, if recruitment ever opens back up. Empty Re: Interested, if recruitment ever opens back up.

Post  Lilith Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:20 pm

Hi there, Invictus. We are also more into the RP than "leveling", as it were, so that is not a problem at all. We are also very open to newcomers in our RP (we do not -just- RP with other House members), and we are generally quite busy (hence the temporary recruitment halt). I would suggest seeking us out and joining in our RP and getting to know us ICly. This will only speed things along once recruitment does open back up. We often hang around Caprice or other spots in the City, so if it seems we may be gathered up, feel free to send one of us a whisper and check if whatever we're doing is fair game to "stumble upon".

You can certainly post an app now if you like, but that is up to you.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down