House of Thorns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Painting The Town Crimson... (Intro story/open RP)

+7
Kimochi
Derangement
Mind_Puck
Angelica
Satyxes
Lilith
Crimson Conviction
11 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Painting The Town Crimson... (Intro story/open RP) Empty Painting The Town Crimson... (Intro story/open RP)

Post  Crimson Conviction Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:02 am

Crimson Conviction looked down on the city as he flew that evening, the whirring of his hoverdisk only overpowered by the claps of distant thunder. He scowled slightly beneath his mask, hoping it didn't start raining before he made it to his destination. Through whispers of passerbys, and through a few advertisements seen in a couple local magazines, he found something that peaked his interest. A temporary escape from his troubles that he was already welcoming, and that escape lay in the form of The Fetish Fuel Club.

Just as it began to rain he arrived, touching down in an alley between a group of buildings across the street from the club. After activating the cloaking device on the disc, he heads across the street still donning the red and black mask of his secrecy. Making it into the doors he was instantly taken into the loud metal music that made him feel at home. Flashes of lights, dancing men and women, alchohol flowing like a stream across the bar as patron after patron ordered a bottle of their desire... he took off the mask, and felt free again. Putting the mask inside of his coat, he sat up at the bar and ordered himself a drink.

(( Just a quick OOC, looking forward to meeting you all Smile Been reading good things on the threads so far Very Happy))
Crimson Conviction
Crimson Conviction

Back to top Go down

Painting The Town Crimson... (Intro story/open RP) Empty Re: Painting The Town Crimson... (Intro story/open RP)

Post  Lilith Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:22 pm

Lilith entered the club in her normal way, coming in through one of the lesser seen and used doorways that hinted promise to some dark treasures. In truth, they were simply pathways to more well lit areas used in the administration and operation of the expansive club. She wore her blood red cat suit this evening, naught but the few smatterings of black at her upper chest, neck, and wrists letting anyone know the difference between the two dark shades. Unlike much of her other wardrobe, this one is not of latex or leather but a soft material that clings just as well to the generous curves of her body.

After a short travel through the main room of the Club, she made it to the bar. A gentle nod to the first bartender over gave way as her order, and she watched as her martini was mixed. She took the cocktail, sipping it delicately, then turned back to the action. She noticed a man she has not met before, so she moved a bit closer.

"Good evening, sir," she offered, letting a light smile take her dark red lips, "First time here?"
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Painting The Town Crimson... (Intro story/open RP) Empty Re: Painting The Town Crimson... (Intro story/open RP)

Post  Crimson Conviction Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:39 pm

Just as he was about ready to take a drink from his cold brew he was stopped by a female voice just to his right. He set his beer down and turned to face her. Crimson's face went from relaxed to a slightly foolish grin as he layed his eyes on Lilith, his eyes quickly going over her attire a moment. In that brief moment between her introduction and his reply, she would be able to see more of him than the general public would ever be able to. His face was slightly familiar, handsome but marred by a large scar beginning above his right eyebrow and travelling down his cheek. A crimson cybernetic eye lie in place of his right, while the natural one remaining on the left was a dark green. His natural eye showed many emotions, but most prominent right now was a relieved feeling. The same look that many have upon finally recieving a break they needed.

"Well hey there babe, liking the outfit by the way."

He pauses to take a drink, running a hand through his long brown hair and rubbing his chin a moment the feeling of the stubble making him wonder if he should've shaved before coming here.

"Mhmm, first timer here to the club... honestly still in shock of how amazing this place is compared to the others I've been to, I just had to get a drink and settle in first. Everyone here is having a blast from the looks of it, the owner certainly knows how to throw a party. Then again, I suppose that's because of the freedom this place promises. Lets everyone break out of the norms for a while."

He smiles and eyes her over again a moment, clearing his throat when he realises he'd been staring too long at one point.

"My name is John, and might I be lucky enough to find out your name my kitty?"

He winks at her, leaning slightly against the bar as the conversation with her begins.
Crimson Conviction
Crimson Conviction

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:11 pm

Lilith let a bemused grin cross her lips, somewhat pursing them in a slightly greater fullness. She leaned a bit more on the bar, studying the man.

"Well, I can assure you it is not 'babe' or 'kitty'," she began, the wry smirk still on her lips, "I am Lilith," she then added, holding out her hand in a relaxed posture, "Owner of the club, and I thank you for your kind compliments."
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Crimson Conviction Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:10 pm

His grin widens a moment, he hadn't been expecting to meet the owner out of the large crowd of people

"Well then Lilith it's a pleasure to meet you, and I guess on part of everyone here I should say thanks for giving us a place to come to."

He takes her hand in his and lightly shakes it, smiling

"It must keep you really busy to run a club like this, and yet you still find time to talk to the new guy. Very thoughtful of you, always good to be able to speak to your patrons I imagine."
Crimson Conviction
Crimson Conviction

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:12 pm

"Well, it is quite my pleasure to do so," she replied, still smiling, "Though I hardly do any of this alone. I don't even sign all the checks," she added, with a change in her light grin to something of a bit more wry twist.

She punctuated her words with a sip of her martini. She then set her glass on the shiny bar top, looking about.

"It is really meant to be more of a haven than a well of profits," she added in a more sober tone, then returning her gaze to John, that same easy smile alighted on her lips, "I am kept busy by a great many things, but I do try to greet those who seem new here. I like to act as something of a Hostess for the Club as time permits."
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Satyxes Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:33 pm

Saty sat outside, high up one one of the stone outcroppings of the surrounding buildings, 'watching' in its own special way as the people came to the club doors and left again hours later. It knew rain would come, as it could smell the denseness of the air and hear the thunder rolling in. Good. Rain means empty'er streets. Easier to guard.

It pulled its trenchoat's lapel higher up, shielding the sides of its face from the oncoming downpour and sat there, silent like a gargoyle. It had sworn not to set foot on the Domaine again until...

A clap of thunder silenced the thought.
Rain started to fall as the demon continued its vigil. Duty before all.
Satyxes
Satyxes

Back to top Go down

Post  Crimson Conviction Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:08 pm

After taking another sip from his drink, he nods.

"A haven... yes that is the perfect way to describe it. Even only being here for a short while, I've already been able to actually be myself than the mask I conceal myself behind. I'm sure there are several heroes here amongst the normal folk that I wouldn't recognize without their masks... Yes this truely is a haven."

He smiles greatfully at Lilith and rubs his left shoulder for a moment in thought.

"I'm sure you see and hear alot of things Lilith, so maybe you can confirm something for me. I've heard rumors, both good and bad about a group of men and women calling itself the House of Thorns. Both the good and the bad things I've heard have compelled me to at least look into it, I feel I could operate a bit more safely with people who stand on a foundation of trust... and then as far as "bad" things go, well they all sounded exciting to me"

He grins slightly, hoping he doesn't sound like a fool.

"I had a hunch that if this group really is what I'm looking for, starting here would be a good place. Afterall, even us heroes deserve to have our fun here and there. Might as well work with heroes who are interested in the alternative types of fun right?"

He rubs his chin a moment before stretching.
Crimson Conviction
Crimson Conviction

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:13 pm

Lilith nods slowly, grinning. She lets a moment stretch, then again brings her drink to her mouth, the glass rim slipping between her parted lips as she takes a another light sip.

"Might as well, yes," she replies, then turns away a bit, gazing about, "If one is into such things," she adds, taking another short sip, then sets her glass back atop the bar.

She then turns her back to the bar, leaning against it, "And I have indeed heard of the House of Thorns, and it does not surprise me you have heard such things. Good and bad trail the House as thickly as whispers and gossip abound of this place, perhaps even more so. 'Heroes with hobbies' are not exactly politically popular in the city," she says, then turns to look at the man, "But we get the job done as well as anyone," she finishes, letting one eye close in a slow, deliberate wink.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Crimson Conviction Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:45 am

He grins once more at her reply, folding his arms across his chest.

"I see, well I see nothing wrong with these alternative ways of having fun. They should stop and consider that we are the first and last line and defense, and passed our hobbies just the same as the other heroes out there. As you said, we get the job done and when you get down to it quite frankly that's what matters right?"

He laughs a moment, looking out around the crowded room before speaking once more.

"Mhmm, it sounds like the House is just what I'm looking for out of my allies and friends. Ready to hold the line when we are needed, but willing to relax and walk the wilder sides when we can relax. Afterall, as far as I know we only live once."

He gives her a wink in return to her last one, finishing off his drink.
Crimson Conviction
Crimson Conviction

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:00 pm

Lilith's grin widens a bit at the last bit, "Well, I have seen some things," she remarks cryptically, then again bringing her glass to her lips, tasting of the liquor within.

After a moment of observing the crowd, she turns back to the man, "So, these sorts of things interest you, do they?"
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Crimson Conviction Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:27 pm

He nods in response, followed by a sly smile.

I think alot of people are probably interested in things like this, but they're too afraid to act on it you know? I can't say I blame them, society does have a way of trying to keep you walking on a strict line afterall and history proves that. I guess those of us who can be open about our interests and mindsets are truely lucky. We'll get to experience things many won't.

He laughs a moment and then smiles.

Besides, trying new things is the only way to keep "what if" and "I wonder" from clouding our minds when we need to be clear and able to spring into action.
Crimson Conviction
Crimson Conviction

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelica Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:42 pm

A flash of light and a sound of commotion on the crowded dance floor announced her arrival. Laughing, she weaved through the crowd to extricate herself, wriggling between two lovers dancing cheek to cheek as she stepped off the dance floor toward the bar.

She glided in the easy way of a predator searching for prey. Silhouetted by the dance floor lights, the first thing one noticed was the glow of her red and yellow goat-slit eyes, blonde unruly hair haloed her attractive young features, bouncing with each step of her long lithe legs. A few steps out from the dance floor her tail came free of the crowd, a snaking upward over her head a moment, caressing and attracting attention toward the pair of ridged horns gracing her forehead before it began to sway, constantly moving as she strode boldly up to the pair enjoying their conversation.

Her heels clacked on the floor as she arrived, the 4" heels making up for a bit of her shorter stature, the shoes reaching up toward her knees in an intricate pattern of leather straps and gold chain. A leather micro-skirt was above that, barely longer than some belts. Her top followed the theme of her shoes, intricate leather straps supporting her heavy breasts, golden chain draped between them providing a modicum of modestly. The entire outfit was, as Tom Bergeron once put it "A single gust of wind from an FCC fine". She traced a long polished dark red fingernail along the rich chocolate colored line of flesh that dipped into her décolletage, tapping it once to grab the viewer’s attention and raised it up toward her smile, showing a hint of her fangs, a smug indication that she knew where you were looking.

"Heya, Mistress." she said the title with no disrespect, but a hint of irreverence, like it was a private joke. "Who's the noob?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:27 pm

"Ah, Magyk," Lilith commented, turning to the decidedly devilish looking female, "This is John," she introduced, gesturing casually to the nearby man, "We were just having a chat about the pursuits of pleasure and desire."

Lilith grinned a bit impishly herself, then again distorted the expression by taking a sip of her drink.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Crimson Conviction Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:13 pm

Starting from the base of her form, his eyes slowly wandered up Magyk's body. Upon making eye contact with her, he flashes a friendly smile and extends a hand out to shake hers.

"It's good to meet you Magyk, and who're you calling noob?"

He grins and laughs lightly

"If you don't mind me saying you're looking very good tonight, you pull off the outfit well."
Crimson Conviction
Crimson Conviction

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelica Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:01 pm

"That would be you, John-boy" She grins, putting her hand in Crimson's extended hand palm down, wrist up but loosely held, in the manner of a lady of class. Despite her mocking attempt, the gesture is smooth, natural for her. "Thank you for the compliment, Sir is looking well."

Her tail taps the bar to get the bartender's attention, a bill clutched on the devil's spade-tip; soon the bill is replaced with a tumbler filled with something dark, bubbling and slightly red.

"Soo, pleasure and desire, is it? These are things I can.. get behind. Here for tonight's shibari demo? Or has something else drawn you here to club? Specifics are good... this is a place where it's best to know what you want, all the better to find someone to provide it..." She flashes her fangs again; her eyes glance back towards Lilith. "Assuming it's all legal and above-board. There are rules here, of course..."
Angelica
Angelica

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:06 pm

Lilith nods once, her lips drawn into an altogether different grin of a devilish sort as she gazes upon Magyk.

"Shibari demonstration? Well, that does sound very nice," she comments, "Of course, I am sure it is in a more private area where new visitors would normally be restricted."

She turns more fully to the bar, tapping her fingernail atop it. The bartender nods, taking her nearly empty glass and returns promptly with another of her signature martinis.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Crimson Conviction Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:23 pm

Crimson grins and scratches his chin a moment in thought.

"Hmm...I wasn't aware that there was going to be a demonstration tonight, but it certainly does sound fun. You know Lilith I'm becoming more impressed by this place by the moment? It's perfect for people wanting to try new things."

He laughs lightly, running a hand through his hair.

"I'm honestly not sure what to say, other than that my mind wanders over only the surface of possibilities of things I could experience here. Not only is it proving exciting already, but releases of these sort of desires I'm sure benefit all of us. Clears our mind in some ways when it needs to be cleared."

(( Had to go in and do a quick edit on that, my early morning grogginess hurt the original post pretty bad hehe Wink ))
Crimson Conviction
Crimson Conviction

Back to top Go down

Post  Crimson Conviction Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:52 pm

He rests his face lightly in his palm a moment.

"I'm sorry, I believe you were wanting some specifics? Hmm... off the top of my head all I can say is my tastes reguarding domination classify me as a 'switch' I believe is the term? One who enjoys being a master and slave? You'll have to forgive me, the interests are certainly there but I guess in some respects I am a 'noob'."

He laughs followed by a sly smile.
Crimson Conviction
Crimson Conviction

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelica Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:53 pm

Magyk took her hand back after John released it to scratch his chin. "Shibari is the Japanese art of rope bondage. The club's nawashi holds a demonstration here every few weeks as a regular event... Someday I might volunteer as his subject." She laughed, a throaty, seductive sound, her eyes locked in Johns for the moment. "I never miss the show."

Taking her drink from her tail, she sips the fizzing concoction slowly. Purring at the sweet taste she runs her tongue along her lips. "As Miss Lilith indicated, it is held downstairs, in the VIP area, so casual club members don't stumble across the show. Noobs would need an escort..."
Angelica
Angelica

Back to top Go down

Post  Mind_Puck Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:57 pm

Dressed in a black leather tuxedo, Puck brushed past the assembled with a smile, and the accompanying squeak of leather on leather, or latex, or whatever other fun materials might be there to be had.

He paused a moment, smiling at Lilith. "Evening, Boss. New friend?"

Digging into a breast pocket, he produced a silver pocket watch, checking it quickly, turning to Magyk with an intimately knowing grin. "Still got an hour, kid. You really do like to show up early and get a good seat for the show, don't you?"
Mind_Puck
Mind_Puck

Back to top Go down

Post  Crimson Conviction Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:07 pm

He smiles and tilts his head slightly to the side.

"Perhaps when we are done here you'd deem me worthy to escort Magyk?"

He winks and then turns as Puck arrives, reaching out a hand to him formally.

"So many new faces tonight, all worth meeting I can tell. The name is John, nice to meet you."
Crimson Conviction
Crimson Conviction

Back to top Go down

Post  Derangement Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:25 am

Outside the club, rain continued to fall, punctuated by the occasional flash of lightning.

Samantha Murphy walked out of a nearby alley, the clicking of heels accompanying her footsteps as she crossed the street.
A long black trenchcoat and a sturdy umbrella shielded her from the unrelenting downpour. Attentive observers might also notice the unnatural shade of purple that was her braided hair.

Holding a small piece of paper with the club's address scribbled on it, she glanced around the street, searching for the target of her curiosity.
Reagan had told her about the club in passing, leaving Sam with only hints of what awaited inside.
Naturally, she had decided to take a peek at the place her friend and lover so enjoyed spending time in.

Or so she had told herself when she left home.
Now that she was close enough to the club to hear the muffled sound of music playing within, her usual curiosity slowly gave way to an equally customary shyness.
Settling for observing the club from outside to get a feel for things "Just for now...", she leaned quietly against a wall, watching as a couple clad in shiny leathers (and was he wearing a collar?) made their way to the club door,
Derangement
Derangement

Back to top Go down

Post  Satyxes Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:43 pm

Crouched up high, the stoic demon observed the 'habitual crowd' and the passers-by with unblinking resolve. The scents that it could gather from each of the people in the line and the random lookers told it enough to see apparent threats, but so far all seemed like yet another quiet evening.

Arousal, there...
Calm confidence, the woman, her pet...
Curiosity, that little tang of fear, hrmmm...

There, under the umbrella. New scent. New blood. It smiled to itself as it remembered its first moment before those doors. Hopefully, that human would find the courage to step through them, perhaps to find what it had found as well.
Smiling lightly, Saty resumed its vigil as the rain poured down.
Satyxes
Satyxes

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:58 pm

"Good evening, sir Puck," Lilith said in greeting, a different sort of smile crossing her lips, "This is John, and it would seem this is his first visit to Fetish Fuel."

She sipped of her drink, gesturing subtlely with her eyes to the man she had introduced then looking back at the others.

"The Shibari demostrations are certainly always exciting, but if we wish to see it, we can tarry a bit before heading down."
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next