House of Thorns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Painting The Town Crimson... (Intro story/open RP)

+7
Kimochi
Derangement
Mind_Puck
Angelica
Satyxes
Lilith
Crimson Conviction
11 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Painting The Town Crimson... (Intro story/open RP) - Page 3 Empty Re: Painting The Town Crimson... (Intro story/open RP)

Post  Empathy Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:13 am

She closes her eyes and let out a soft sigh as the armband was snapped in place. There was not build up to its effects, the moment she heard that click, there was silence and she had to take a moment while her body and mind adapted again to the change of having her telepathy and Telekinesis literally shut off. It was always disorienting at first, but always passed quickly.

“Of course love,” she replied a moment later. Her voice low and submissive as she lowered her gaze and quickly made her way to the bar, giving a quick hello and nod to Rae and Sam as she did not need permission to speak to them.

She returned a few minutes later, drink in her latex covered hand,” Your drink love,” she said, coming up and standing beside her to offer the drink, her eyes down cast and her face flushing some under her latex mask. She really had not expected to see so many people she knew here this evening.

Empathy

Back to top Go down

Painting The Town Crimson... (Intro story/open RP) - Page 3 Empty Re: Painting The Town Crimson... (Intro story/open RP)

Post  Eldritch Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:35 am

" Wow is only one word dear."

Looks up and smiles warmly as Em returns with her wine. " Thank you dear." She says as she leans forward, kissing Em softly on the lips, then securing her mask in place and taking the wine glass, clicking the remote she was given to the first setting.

"So, Lilith, anything exciting on the agenda tonight? I'm looking forward to see what all this place has in store for me"
Eldritch
Eldritch

Back to top Go down

Post  Empathy Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:21 am

She made no effort to resist as the ball gag was pushed into her mouth and the muzzle firmly secured in place, leaving her now completely encased in latex, except for her eyes. She was now nothing more then El’s toy for the night, a fact that El reinforced herself as she spoke to Lilith.

Her love had taken to her latex doll, and it was a roll Em herself found herself eager to take part in whenever she had the chance. Despite the eagerness though, just knowing that her suit alone would cause many eyes to wander in her direction caused her to begin to blush under her mask.

As a familiar tingle began in the lower part of her body as El pressed the button on the remote, she knew that her love meant to use her toy tonight. Stepping back behind El’s right shoulder and lowered her head to the ground. Unsure if she should secure her wrists behind herself she just folded her arms behind her back and listened to the exchange, waiting for her next command.

Empathy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:52 pm

Lilith watches the interaction between the women with a light grin on her dark red lips, her eyes seeming to follow casually, slowly, almost as though a trick of the light and darkness kept one from anticipating their direction.

"Oh, nothing in particular," Lilith comments, sipping her dwindling drink, "Though Magyk did mention the shibari demonstration. I suppose we can go down and catch that if we wish."
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Eldritch Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:14 pm

Smiles warmly at Lilith watching her reactions with interest "By nothing in particular, you mean too many things to choose from, eh?" She says with a wink. "Shibari...that's..." She ponders a moment, thinking "A form of rope use, no?, Pardon, a lot of the terms I am still getting used to"

She reaches a hand behind her, grasping Em and pulling her around. "So , Lilith, what do you think of Cerise's outfit? Isn't it lovely? I picked it out myself. I do think the pink works wonders at making her such a lovely center of attention, It really stands out." She says with a smile, taking a sip of her wine.
Eldritch
Eldritch

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:30 pm

Lilith nods, her lips pursed a bit in an inviting grin, "Indeed it is. Quite the art form, if I may say."

Lilith then pauses, taking another sip of her martini, leaving the glass now empty, as she lets her eyes wander slowly up and down Empathy's tightly-encased form.

"Indeed, and I am not a huge fan of pink, but it looks very nice on her," Lilith comments, then adds, "One thing I do love about latex, it sometimes makes me think of candy."
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3