House of Thorns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Curiosity ((Intro/ Club visit!))

5 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Curiosity ((Intro/ Club visit!)) - Page 3 Empty Re: Curiosity ((Intro/ Club visit!))

Post  Raven89 Mon May 03, 2010 11:40 pm

Sarah giggles, "Well, you look, amazing Sue..I don't blame them..and yeah, they're pretty nice aren't they?"
she smirks starting to rub her body against Sue, "You work here though, I still can't believe you never visited before!" giving her a look.
"This really isn't as bad as I thought it would be," she thought, letting her enjoy herself for once, part of her mind trying to prevent herself from falling over in her heels, "What do you think Miss Lilith meant about needing permits to go to other areas of the club?"
Raven89
Raven89

Back to top Go down

Curiosity ((Intro/ Club visit!)) - Page 3 Empty Re: Curiosity ((Intro/ Club visit!))

Post  Mind_Puck Tue May 04, 2010 12:40 am

She blushed again, indicating she had, at the very least, heard some stories about other areas of the club.

"Just hush up, we got this far. That's plenty for tonight..."
Mind_Puck
Mind_Puck

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Tue May 04, 2010 12:44 am

Lexi resumed paying some attention to Lilith, grinning as her fingers traced up and down her arm. "So hows that pet of yours? We -really- need to get that orgy going." Lexi laughed but soon stifled it, "Mai seems more than eager last I asked. I'm sure she's got a little 'thing' for Angelica."

She motioned the tender and ordered another drink of orange juice sipping as it arrived freshly squeezed on the counter, "I'm a bit curious though, isn't it frustrating to have to share?" Lexi's fingers continued to stroke Lilith's right bicep, until after a few moments she was stood behind the Head Mistress a palm on each shoulder giving her a well educated shoulder massage, Lexi was as good as a professional at it, each tiny movement caused the clingy latex to squeak loudly.
Lexi
Lexi
Resident Gynoid

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Tue May 04, 2010 12:53 am

"Mmmm, yes, well I would say Angelica has a thing for Mai, based on her reaction to my mentioning your idea," Lilith commented, smiling gently.

Lilith watched as Lexi ran her fingers along her upper arm, listening to her speak.

"Oh, well, I suppose the arrangement may seem odd to some, but it really never has been a problem. I do not know if this is because of generosity or convenience, but it seems to work well."

The Matriarch stood calmly as Lexi moved around behind her, then sighed lightly, her eyes becoming a bit heavy-lidded as she felt those apt hands massaging her.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Tue May 04, 2010 1:07 am

"I'd say Angelica was worth sharing. She's possibly -the- most submissive girl in the group, a thing of beauty." She continued to rub those shoulders casually and soft occasionally reaching over to sip her glass of OJ, the clingy Latex was starting to get annoying and somewhat impeded the massage. Within the blink of an eye her palms were lubricated with some peppermint scenting oils; Lexi's holographic's had come along way even able to replicate smell and liquids apparently. Her hands glided easily over the latex coating Lilith's shoulders and it felt so much better.

"Your a very mysterious woman, there's just something about you, I can't put my..." she trailed off for a moment applying a firm pressure to her back right in the spot that needed it most, "...finger on it. You reek of power, even though I want to be a Mistress; Well I suppose I am now, but even though that's my status I still can't help but feel alot, hmmm, smaller around you."

Lexi just grins just a little, still content on being quite the expert masseuse.
Lexi
Lexi
Resident Gynoid

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Tue May 04, 2010 1:13 am

Lilith took in a deep breath, sighing from the touch, but the scent caught her attention. She angled her head back a bit, though still not exactly looking at Lexi.

"Is that oil? It smells nice. Sharp, yet still not overpowering. Just as I like," she expounded, her lips curving into a grin as she spoke, "Did you bring a bottle with you?"

Lilith stood quietly for a time, enjoying the touch and pressure of Lexi's attentions, then tilted her head a bit again as she listened to the further words.

"Well, thank you, Lexi. I would presume some of it is experience and some of it is simply being the Matriarch of the House," she paused, taking in another breath, letting her head lull a bit to the other side, "And what a fine job you are doing back there."
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Tue May 04, 2010 1:30 am

"I'm sure you recall back when I didn't have a clue what I was doing wrong; It was Mai who 'discovered' me through scent. Theta seen it as a flaw and went to great lengths to replicate solid, liquid and gas smells via my Holographics." She sighs very slightly, then frowns as she continued to speak, her hands still working on Lilith's latex clad back.

"I fear the security of Theta's Lab was compromised while I was away, many -many- people are seeking to steal the tech inside me, for military use or worse. And to be honest, I rather like how unique I am." Something really really odd happened at that point. Lexi actually spouted another two arms. Twenty digits started to massage Lilith's back, two hands attending to her shoulders, and two more on her lower back. It might even surprise the Mistress but it was just a small sample of what Lexi was capable of.

Everything was real for all intensive purposes and there was no doubt it would feel amazing, this was Lexi's way of dipping her toes into the water and trying to gauge Lilith's response to such a quirky act.
Lexi
Lexi
Resident Gynoid

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Tue May 04, 2010 3:31 pm

Lilith nodded, silently pleased that things had developed as they had with Lexi. Though the comment of Mai was curious. She takes in a deep breath, then releases it, letting herself further relax from Lexi's attentions.

"Mmm, yes, I agree, and I do hope we are able to prevent ... any .. possible ..."

Her words trailed off as she felt the extra attention and at first she thought perhaps someone else had come up to brazenly aid Lexi. A side-angling of her head showed her that it appeared Lexi had become gifted with two additional appendages. She could not help but smirk even through the increased sensation.

"Why, Lexi, what an amazing trick. Is there no limit to what you may do?"
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Tue May 04, 2010 3:49 pm

With a grin Lexi lost her extra appendages, she liked showing off but liked her 'Human' form better, "If you can think it up Mistress, I can probably turn into it as long as the bracer's are nearby. Eva was curious if I could be a goo girl I think I surprised her when I said yes." She continues with just a pair of hands massaging Lilith's tender back caressing the oiled latex with a certain satisfaction stamped all over her face.

The Gynoid asked a daring question to Lilith, "How long have you been Matriarch of the House? If I may ask Mistress." She was genuinely curious but even more curious about the lady beneath her oiled rubber palms; Lilith was a mysterious person indeed and Lexi was curious to know more about her.
Lexi
Lexi
Resident Gynoid

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Tue May 04, 2010 4:27 pm

Lilith gracefully managed to take her drink from the bartop, sipping it as Lexi continued the massage. Her mind was, of course, beginning to simmer with possibilities, but Lexi's further question brought her back to the moment. She slowly moved her martini back to the position of stability.

"Oh, I have been the Matriarch for many years, and I was brought up in such a way as to not find such things as we do to be odd or shameful. It was subtle, the way my parents did so, but I had quite the foundation laid for me before I even bloomed into full sexuality."
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Tue May 04, 2010 4:44 pm

Pondering over the reply for a few seconds Lexi pressed firmly into Lilith's shoulders releasing some tension in the muscle, she bit her lip discreetly the whole thing was getting her a bit... Excited. Though she kept up her massage, more than happy to do so as she calmly chatted.

"Your a Daughter of the Thorne Family?" Lexi's eyes flashed purple several times.
Lexi
Lexi
Resident Gynoid

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Tue May 04, 2010 5:12 pm

Lilith grinned lightly, experiencing the interesting sensation of wanting to release herself fully into the massage as well as keep her attention on Lexi's questions. She turned her head back a bit toward Lexi.

"Oh, the Thorne family is no longer extant. The House migrated from being a Royal Family to a social organization many, many decades ago, if not longer. True, the Thorne Family was our progenitor and benefactor, but that influence is diminished considerably now.'

"We maintain the traditions and some members enjoy generations of belonging to the House. Some may even belong and skip a generation or two before someone finds us again."

Lilith paused, sighing into the touch, before resuming, "I was fortunate enough to be borne unto a quite progressive thinking family," she said, then pitching her voice lower, "'Tis a shame it did not take so well with my sister."
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Tue May 04, 2010 5:20 pm

Lexi's massage stopped completely for a moment she was very surprised at the reply, she continued moments after starting on Lilith's lower back now, the oiled Latex clad palms would undoubtedly feel good to the touch. "A Sister? I didn't know that Lilith. Is she as stunning as yourself?" Lexi smiled her eyes returning to their comfortable blue glow.

She stopped pressing questions so much but she was thrown a hook it was hard not to go for it, "She isn't part of the House, er, right?" There was a bit of doubt in the gynoids voice, but still; A viable question.
Lexi
Lexi
Resident Gynoid

Back to top Go down

Post  Mind_Puck Tue May 04, 2010 5:25 pm

Sue, body beaded and slick with sweat tugged Sarah back to the bar - and, upon seeing Lexi rubbing down Lilith proceeded to the end of the bar opposite with just a hint of a giggle.

She smiled a bit at the bartender this time. The combination of dancing, two drinks here, and several prior that it took to get her into her outfit and out the door finally starting to break her shyness enough to order.

"Two martini's..." She giggled, scrunching her nose, "And put it on my tab - I work in the kitchen... and seem to have misplaced my wallet!"

She grinned at Sarah, as she patted her bare, pvc-tape covered hips, where pockets would normally be.
Mind_Puck
Mind_Puck

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Tue May 04, 2010 5:31 pm

"Hmmm, my sister, yes," Lilith replied, ruefully, "We are indeed of the same genetic stock, so she does look like me. We are not exactly alike, of course, but quite similar ... in appearance. However, she is not part of the House but quite the thorn in my side, if I may attempt a joke at the expense of such a serious situation."

She sighed, letting herself feel the massaging hands.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Tue May 04, 2010 5:40 pm

Lexi pressed her body against the back of Lilith's her D cup boobs squeezing up against the oiled back of the Matriarch all while her hands still massaged her lower back; It was sexual but wasn't Lexi didn't advance any further than this. "Whys she a Thorn in your side? Surely the House can help about that."
Lexi
Lexi
Resident Gynoid

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Tue May 04, 2010 6:00 pm

Lilith felt the additional pressure at her backside, her lips resolving into a slightly different grin. She wondered a bit at the direction of this massage. She was also given to wonder about Lexi. What really ticked inside the gynoid? It was amazing, really, to think on it.

"Hmmm, the answer to that is a long story I do not much wish to share, as the moment here would become decidedly more sorrowful. Suffice it to say we share a lengthy fissure due to her insane jealousy. And some in the House have offered me aid, and I am happy for it. I tend to ignore her, though, as much as I am able."

Lilith leaned back a bit into Lexi as she finished her statement, using the support to both take another drink as well as shift her shoulders.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Tue May 04, 2010 6:16 pm

With a little hesitancy Lexi wrapped her hands around Lilith's waist and held her Latex-clad form, "To put it blunt. She sounds like a bitch. She is family though, like Linda is to me. Come to think of it like the House is family to me now." With a pause Lexi soon added, "But ignoring sounds like a wise option, we are grown-ups and carry that 'Hero' tag the media and government slaps on us, going out after revenge wouldn't be clever."

Little squeaks of latex pressing against Latex sounded out, quite comfortable behind and holding Lilith Lexi turned to the two 'new' girls to the Club she grinned and whispered to Lilith, "Reckon their having fun?"
Lexi
Lexi
Resident Gynoid

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Tue May 04, 2010 6:44 pm

Lilith graciously accepted the hug, setting her drink back on the bar then placing her arms over Lexi's, returning the gesture. She nodded a few times to Lexi's words, then turned to look to Sue and Sarah.

"Well, if Sue's flushed appearance is any indication, yes, I do," she smiled.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Tue May 04, 2010 7:56 pm

Lexi's smooth rubber palms continued to stroke Lilith's sides she admired her form quite closely feeling the little curves and bumps with her oiled hands, though the 'oil' soon dissipated, Lilith's latex suit was left exactly how Lexi found it, nice clingy latex, the smell of peppermint faded too. The Dread-locked girl let go of Lilith for a moment slipping on a fully-hooded gas mask that matched her latex catsuit perfectly, shining black with big eye holes her shining eyes peering out of the clear glass.

Soon after her breathing was heard just behind Lilith, heavy and sexy if your a fan of that kind of thing. A muffled voice spoke out, she was having a good time judging from the tone, "Care for a dance, Mistress?"
Lexi
Lexi
Resident Gynoid

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Tue May 04, 2010 8:33 pm

Lilith continued to enjoy Lexi's attention, feeling the hands stroking over her latex-clad flesh. They eventually stopped, but Lilith did not turn, instead taking the moment to have another sip of her drink. When she heard the breathing, she grinned lightly, still not turning back. Then, she heard the invitation.

She turned, a smile on her lips, looking over Lexi's form, noting the gas mask in particular. She set her drink back on the top of the bar.

"That sounds lovely," she said, offering her hand to Lexi.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Wed May 05, 2010 12:38 am

Even though her face was covered she clearly smiled as Lilith accepted her offer. Taking the Mistresses rubber-clad hand she led her gently to the dance floor; A myriad of lights, smoke and lasers, several other patrons were dancing at this time though it was almost inevitable Lilith's aura would be felt there by the regulars. The hard, heavy beats of Nine Inch Nails hammered the dance floor, it was a relentless frenzy of metal lust.

Lexi's breathing got harder and faster her eyes in the dimly lit dance floor lit up sky blue and looking right at Lilith Until the beat really kicked in. Gas masked and head to toe in rubber, Lexi squatted down in time to the music, then up, then down, just like that her head was between the Matriarchs legs a few times looking up at her with big glowing eyes, her hands weren't anything like the massage coursing from Lilith's underarms right down to the tips of her heels.

Her breathing just amplified every movement, getting heavier and faster each passing second as the music continued to blast outward.
Lexi
Lexi
Resident Gynoid

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Wed May 05, 2010 12:53 am

Lilith followed Lexi to the floor. It was much less populated now than it would no doubt prove to be later. She would dance when the moment moved her, or on occasions like this, when she was inclined to accept an invitation. They did get some measure of looks as they took the floor, but Lilith did no more than follow Lexi and begin to move her body to the driving beats. She managed to move languidly despite the insistent sounds, catching whatever time signature she desired to accentuate the guide of the music.

She grinned lightly as Lexi squatted, increasing her own attention upon the Matriarch. Lilith braced herself, moving her legs and hips, her arms out, accentuating her dance and giving leave for the touches Lexi was putting upon her.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Wed May 05, 2010 1:16 am

Standing back up Lexi smirked panting through the rubber respirator, her flesh behind the mask glistening with sweat her eyes still beaming bright blue. She nuzzled her face and mask gently against Lilith's face. The Gynoid really loved that mask, it was her biggest fetish but strangely for a different reason than most would think; Lexi loved hearing herself breathe. Built as a -highly- advanced sex doll she had to replicate every single Human ability and that included but not limited to, breathing.

Resting her head over Lilith's shoulder she held the slightly taller woman stroking over her rear with a pair of adventurous hands. She gasped for desperate breaths the sound of it right in Lilith's left ear hole but there wasn't just breathing there was quiet little moans at the same time. "Y-your a good dancer." emitted a muffled whisper somewhere between a pant and a moan.
Lexi
Lexi
Resident Gynoid

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Wed May 05, 2010 4:29 pm

Lilith continued to move along to a down tempo of the driving music as well as to Lexi's explorations. it was clear she was quite aroused by the dance. Lilith heard the breathing from within, and again, it marveled her. She took respiration as a cue to excitement, and she would feel that a construct made for pleasure would be sorely lacking without it. It was obvious Linda has not failed to consider this when creating Lexi.

Lilith also had to admit that having a attractive, latex-clad creature giving her such attentions and displaying such behavior was stimulating. She obviously did not display the level as did Lexi, but it was quite enjoyable for her.

She uttered a response to Lexi's comment, pitching her voice for her dance partner alone within the loud expanse of the music.

"Thank you, Lexi, and so are you."

She continued moving to the music, her body undulating slowly, as she held onto Lexi.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next