House of Thorns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visit of bussiness and pleasure

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Visit of bussiness and pleasure Empty Visit of bussiness and pleasure

Post  Warnolo Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:55 pm

The front gate opens as a big man enters from it.

He looks curious the local and decides to take a sit in one of the tables.

His shinny yellow eyes were hidden behind his glasses and his leather jacket and pants surround him tighly. He wasn't sure if that suit would make him easier to introduce himself to anyone of that supergroup called The house of thorns.

Visit of bussiness and pleasure Screenshot2010060900160

He look at the Waitress and ask for a drink. As he waits he looks the crow and waits his chance.

Warnolo

Back to top Go down

Visit of bussiness and pleasure Empty Re: Visit of bussiness and pleasure

Post  Lilith Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:54 pm

Lilith entered the club from the rear. She walked smoothly upon stately legs, the mid-thigh length skirt parting occasionally at the slit on the side to show a glimpse further up her stockinged leg. The dark red material was latex, the deep coloring somehow escaping and attracting the lights all at once. Her top was also of latex, a similar matching shade of blood red, the fabric clinging tightly to her generous curves up to the tight band about her neck. Her boots were black leather, spike-heeled, and she moved upon them to the bar.

She murmured a quite drink order to the bartender, then turned, looking back out over the expanse of the club, waiting as her cocktail was mixed.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Warnolo Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:10 pm

Markus look at the stunning lady on red, all intrigued and curious. He couldn't use his superior smelling sense because all the club smell like sin: delightfull, but unconfortable for chaste people.

As the waitress brings his dring he smiles, pays her with a good tip and walk on direction to the atractive but dangeous looking woman. He ajust the tie on his neck, a bit unconfortable as he never had that much leather on. His gloves werent designed to hold claws, so his nails are close to break them. He adjust his pants when noone notice him because some times they are so tigh that they dont leave anything to the imagination.

As he came closer to the lady without anything else that disturbs him, he drops the first words.

-Hello miss. Can i be honored to invite you to a drink?

Warnolo

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:00 pm

Lilith noticed as the large, leather clad man neared her. Were this not her own club, and were she not possessed of her own powers, she might feel a little trepidatious. She allowed her eyes to meet those of the man once he was quite closer and seemingly approaching her. Her dark red lips were turned up into a light, polite smile.

"Ah, and hello to you too, sir," she replied, inclining her head once in greeting.

The bartender stood behind the bar and Lilith. Her drink on the bartop in front of him as he looked at the two, hesitating for her sake.

"And thank you for the offer," she said, turning a bit and taking her drink, raising it, "How well timed, sir," she added, sipping a bit from her martini.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Warnolo Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:19 pm

Markus smiles at the woman.

-Thats what i try to do, be in the right place at the right time.

He pays the bartender and them he return his attention to the lady in red.

- I hope if you don't mind if we talk a little. You know, this is my first time here. It looks like a nice place to stay. I even heard some heroes come here and stay arround ¿do you know something about?

He tries to disimule after dropping the bomb. He know that the group isnt a secret, but The house of thorns want to have a low profile, so if he wanted to know more about it he couldn't just ask questions.

Warnolo

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:52 pm

Lilith smiles lightly, sipping of her martini, the glass rim nestled between her lips as she does so. She then lowers it back to the bar, keeping one hand loosely about the base.

"Oh, indeed, we do get many Heroes here at Fetish Fuel, though we do like to keep a certain modicum of privacy, of course. This sort of establishment, and what goes on here, oft times seems to garner unwarranted, negative judgments."

She pauses, bringing her glass up for another sip.

"So, what brings you here this evening?"
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Warnolo Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:11 pm

Markus takes a sip of his drink, nodding as he listen her.

-Thats understable.

When she ask what bring him here, Markus had to keep silent for a second. He Couldn't just say he is a journalist looking for an story, because they could just invite him to get out. He has to choose the right words and at the same time tell the truth so he couldn't feel guilty.

- Well... if i tell you the truth is all the secretism about this place and how almost noone know its location. We can say that the most interesting things are the most hided.-He smiles looking at her behind his glasses.

Warnolo

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:11 pm

Lilith returns the gaze, the edge of her lips hinting at a bt of a particular curl and grin. She takes another languid sip of her drink, savoring the taste of the alcohol, then swallows. She looks around the club, taking in the people gathered, then looks back to the man.

"Oh, I would think people are able to find us just fine," she offers, "This place is more about privacy than secrecy, and I would also suspect that the very act of hiding something is what makes it interesting. One may oft times be disappointed once they manage to pull back the curtain, as it were."
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Warnolo Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:30 am

-Well, i can assure you that nothing here dissapointed me- Markus smiles.- Well, i'm curious about a supergroup in particular. Do you know the House of thorns?.- He decided to give the step, knowing that the woman in red could be one of them.

He waited her reaction and her awnser. Will she say something? will she ask him to leave? will she trap him inside a cage and wait for someone to take information from him? Maybe she just dont know.

Warnolo

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:25 pm

"Oh, yes, indeed. I know quite a bit about them," Lilith offered, again sipping of her martini, "They are quite closely associated with this venue, but I suspect you knew that."

She let her polite smile curl into something of a knowing grin, narrowing her eyes a bit, before resolving back to her normal expression.

"What might your curiosity of them be, sir?"
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Warnolo Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:31 pm

Markus thinks that all the lies aren't necessary.

-If i tell you the thruth im a freelance journalist. I heard about the group and I was interested in knowing more about it. But don't think im some kind of papparazzi. - Markus laughs and takes a sip of his drink.

Warnolo

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:49 pm

"Ah, is that so," she says, nodding slowly, her expression a bit more neutral but no less polite, "I thank you, then, for being somewhat forthcoming."

She looked at him for a lingering moment, then spoke again.

"There is much information of the House that is quite public. It is a registered superhero organization, after all. I would be happy to direct you to such or discuss such with you. But first, would you mind introducing yourself, sir?"

She let her smile perk up a few degree, waiting for the man's response.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Warnolo Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:59 pm

Markus nods still drinking and after putting the glass on the bar he offers his hand.

- Markus Camada, working for myself. And i know enouth info of the group, i just want to know better what kind of hero is on t he group. Respeting their identities if they want, of course.

Warnolo

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:39 pm

"Pleased to meet you, Mr. Camada," she says, shaking his hand delicately, "I am Lilith."

She brings her hand back, slowly moving it to take a drink, watching him for his reaction and next action. She wonders how much, indeed, he does know of the House.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Warnolo Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:00 pm

-So Lilith... can i call you just Lilith? You are from the house of thorns, right?.

Markus looks cautelously the woman as he keeps drinking.

- I can see that with your reaction. So... shall i suppose you are going to ask me to leave? or will you help me in my investigation? i promise i wont say any name if your group doesn't want it and i will just show enouth images to follow the interviews.

Markus looks at his empty glass and leaves it on the bar. He slowly shakes his hand politelly dennying another drink.

Warnolo

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:47 pm

Lilith sips her drink, quirking her eyebrows a bit, "Do you recognize my face or name, or is this just a guess?"

She pauses a bit, still looking at him with her lips quirked into a polite smile that sometimes shades to an amused grin.

"And no, I shall not ask you to leave this place. I am curious, though, to know the nature of this 'investigation' of yours? Again, I shall point out that the House of Thorns, though not a secret organization, is a very private one."
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Warnolo Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:50 pm

-Just a guess, and besides, you look like the queen of this local.- Markus smiles.

-well.. the nature of my investigation is more... like a personal interest than something profesional. I'm just intrigued and seduced. Am i walking on a dangeous path?- Smiles and look at her eyes.

Warnolo

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:42 am

Lilith raises her eyebrows, "The 'Queen'?" she responds, quirking a bit more of a grin, "Why, thank you.'

"And no, not a dangerous path ... now, intriguing and seductive we do have in abundance," she offers, her grin shading to impish before returning to a polite neutral, "I must say, though, that the pool is rather deep. Have you ever dipped a toe in, or just gazed longingly from afar, or perhaps even waded a bit?"
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Warnolo Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:48 am

- Well... never tried to swim in that pool, but im not afraid to drown.- Markus smiles.- I saw a lot of things in my life, so i think im pretty open minded.

He ask the barman another drink as he keep talking with Lilith.

Warnolo

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormkitten Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:20 am

Eshtarra folds her wings tight, weaving through the crowd gracefully as usual. The blue-skinned elven woman passes the table, taking a glass from a nearby tray, then turns back to the pair, overhearing the conversation.

"There is a difference between seeing and doing, m'dear. Does that mean you like to watch?" She smirks at the newcomer.

She salutes Lilith with the glass, taking a small sip, and then slides onto a spare seat nearby.
Stormkitten
Stormkitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Warnolo Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:03 am

Markus look at the winged elf.

-Well, i've never been invited, miss.

He smiles and takes a sip from his drink.

Warnolo

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormkitten Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:46 pm

Esh chuckles. "Good answer. And not exactly a no." Setting her glass on the table, she studies him in silence for a time.

"I gather you are a reporter? I'm not one of the House, but I could be persuaded to give a private interview. If that would interest you." Her expression is amused, but her eyes show a deeper seriousness.
Stormkitten
Stormkitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:14 pm

Lilith inclines her head in greeting, "Hello, Eshtarra."

She then settles into her drink, noting it is very low, so she turns to the bartender, indicating her desire for another as she turns back to listen quietly to the other two.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Warnolo Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:10 pm

Markus looks at the woman identified as Eshtarra with an smile.

- Well miss. I would really love to... interview you, but you know what people say, "Duty before pleasure". It won't take me long, just a minute. Please - talking to the bartender.- a glass of whatever this lady want.

Markus looks at Lilith smiling.

- Looks like someone want an interview. -Smiles.- Do you mind if we continue this conversation in another time? here is my number. -He gives a card to Lilith.

Warnolo

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:40 pm

Lilith takes the card, inclining her head once to Markus.

"By all means," she says, smiling lightly.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next