House of Thorns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another evening ((Open RP))

+3
Empathy
Lilith
Tanie Burns Rush
7 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Another evening ((Open RP)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Another evening ((Open RP))

Post  Empathy Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:41 am

"Sorry, that came out wrong," Ayumi apologized, cursing herself for her poor choice of words,"I'm not exactly the best when it comes to dealing with people. Not many chances to socialize where I grew up."

She paused a moment to take a another sip of her beer,"I did not mean to offend. I was just curious since it seems to be somewhat unique to what i have seen in here so far."

Empathy

Back to top Go down

Post  Tanie Burns Rush Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:10 am

Tanie frowned softly, turning to the bar and downing her last flaming shot before tapping on the bar to order some more.

Tanie Burns Rush

Back to top Go down

Post  Kimochi Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:58 pm

Kimochi walked into the club, dressed in a skin-tight black latex catsuit, a pair of Gothic knee-high patent platform heeled boots, her waist squeezed in tightly by a deep purple PVC corset. The club's lighting danced off of the perfectly polished surface of her catsuit as she headed in the direction of the bar, the heels and platforms on her boots forcing her to sway her hips with each step.

She leant against the bar and ordered herself a glass of Saki before noticing the others.

"Well, fancy seeing you lot here!"
Kimochi
Kimochi

Back to top Go down

Post  Empathy Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:18 pm

"G'day Mate," Ayumi turned to the woman who just walked up to the bar, thankfull for the small diversion before she made more of a fool of herself with Ellenoire "don't think we've met," she smiled and held out her hand,"I'm Ayumi"

"Love your suit," she commented on Kimochi's wear, "Between you and miss Lilith here, its making me think that I really underdressed for this evening," she said with a laugh, her eyes scan the room for a moment, "or over dressed," she added when saw some of the dancers in the corner,"I'm going to guess that unlike me, this is not your first time here."

Empathy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kimochi Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:48 pm

Kimochi smiles brightly and takes Ayumi's hand, shaking it gently.

"Hi nice to meet you! I'm Kimochi... And actually this is my first visit, although I am a member of the house so I already know a few people here."

She grins as Ayumi comments on her outfit.

"Thanks, glad you like it! And don't worry, you look great... I go pretty much everywhere in latex now. So what brings you here this evening?"
Kimochi
Kimochi

Back to top Go down

Post  Empathy Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:22 am

"Just checking the place out," Ayumi replied before teasingly pointing a thumb over her shoulder at Tanie," Tanie here was talking about giving me a tour of the down stairs, but I think she got cold feet."

"Never tried wearing latex on my own, though I did like the feel of it the few times I had to wear it " she noted how the material reflected the light of the club,"I tend to stick to materials that absorb light. As for this dressm its sort of plain compared to your outfit!, Though its actually my room mates so don't tell her i said that!" She laughed," I really need to go shopping. New to the city and the club scene really," she held up her beer," as my choice of drink would indicate."

"So how about yourself, what brings you here this evening?"

Empathy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kimochi Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:15 am

Kimochi grins widely, her catsuit squeaking quietly as she folds her arms accross her chest.

"Well if it's shopping you need, i'd be happy to show you where all the best places are! As for latex, its something of a passion of mine, I just find its so comfy... Even with the sweat and the struggle it takes to get into it!"

She chuckles.

"Well i'm actually here to have a look around myself. Several members of the house have told me I should come here, and tonight I figured 'why not?'. If anything it give me an excuse to wear my favourite material... Not that I really need an excuse."
Kimochi
Kimochi

Back to top Go down

Post  Empathy Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:34 am

"I just may have to take you up on that offer, right now I am lucky to find my way back to my apartment, let alone find a clothing shop!"

"How do you even get into it!" Ayumi asked with a laugh, looking the suit over," does the material slow your movement at all?" she was sort of curious about it now, but that was soon replaced with an urge to see the rest of the club.

She looked around the room for a moment, before turning back to Kimochi and gave her a mischievous, "Well since were are both here to check the place out, want to go exploring and see what kind of trouble we can get into?"

Empathy

Back to top Go down

Post  Tanie Burns Rush Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:45 am

Tanie smirked as she let a flame form on her hand and dance around. "Cold feet? Hey Kim, I think she's sending me a challenge. Maybe I should try being a little domme...". She smirked a little too evily as she let the flame roll down her arm and dissapate. "Dont tease the cook if you don't want in the fire."

She downed her other shots and set her hand on each of their shoulders, one finger at a time. "So you want to come watch me tame my first pet? I don't think my implant will shock me too much as I do it."

Tanie Burns Rush

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellenoire Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:37 am

Ellenoire seemed to just take in the conversation going on between the three she set her attention on ayumi.
"Do you wish a general introduction on the club activities, or are you fondly wishing for the session that miss Tanie is offering you."
She says it in a somewhat clear statement, two choices.
"I myself would love to see the latter put into action"
Ellenoire
Ellenoire

Back to top Go down

Post  Kimochi Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:30 pm

Kimochi chuckles at Ayumi when she asks her about her catsuit. She turns around to show her the zipper running from the nape of her neck all the way down to the small of her back.

"I get into it using this, lube, patience and a -lot- of squeezing! As for movement... Its very tight so it is a little restrictive. It's really stretchy though so it's not as bad as you might think."

She grins widely at Tanie and Ellenoire's words.

"Oooh I would like to see that too... But whose to say we can't do both? You could give us a tour Elle, finishing downstairs where we could have some fun..."
Kimochi
Kimochi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellenoire Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:02 pm

"I'm not very good at explaining things, i believe miss Lilith would be better at it"
Ellenoire
Ellenoire

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:20 pm

Lilith turned back to the ladies from where she had been speaking with a club employee about some mundane matter that they always seemed incapable of handling when she was there. She sometimes thought of just staying away for several days to see if the place would collapse. She was sure it would not, but she did not want to be a crutch.

"Ah, Kimochi," she said, incling her head, "How lovely to see you, dear."

She offered a warm smile, then turned back to Ellenoire.

"I might better explain what, dear?"

As she waited for the answer, she casually looked over Ayumi, gauging how the lady reacted and seemed to fit in.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Empathy Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:19 pm

"Not you to mate!" she cried in mock distress at Kimochi before gently brushing up against Tanie, "I've been told before that I make a excellent pet," she said, letting a gentle purr escape her throat, "and I like playing in the fire."

"We were just trying to convince Ellie here to show us around," she explained to Lilith as she took a step back from Tanie," but it seems everyone just wants to see the cute little redheaded Aussie tied and gagged."

Including the Aussie, she thought to herself, though she really did want to see the rest of the club first!

Empathy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kimochi Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:45 pm

Kimochi chuckles and sips at her Saki, grinning.

"Aw.. I can watch though right?"

She winks playfully before turning to Lilith.

"Hey boss! Nice to see you letting your hair down so-to-speak... This place is amazing! I can't believe I'd not found it sooner..."
Kimochi
Kimochi

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:57 pm

"I'm glad you finally came, Kimochi ... our gorgeous soldier," Lilith said, grinning playfully.

She then turned to Ayumi.

"Ayumi, you hardly know us. How can you already trust us so?"

She gave a piercing glance to the young lady, though her lips were set in a slightly playful cast.

Last edited by Lilith on Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Kimochi Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:09 pm

She giggles softly and clears her throat, standing up straight.

"Gorgeous eh? Permission to consider myself flattered..."

She grins at Lilith and offers a playful wink as she sips some more Saki.
Kimochi
Kimochi

Back to top Go down

Post  magnami Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:23 pm

The sea of latex crashed in waves as the beautiful people danced wildly, fully entranced by the skillfull mixing of the DJ. In the middle of this swirling maelstrum Magnami fed off the ambient emotion unbound the convoluted quivering mass of excitement, rage and sex appeal. Indeed gleeful and joyous servitude swelled from every direction as if the very walls themselves were beginning to develop some strange primal sentience. Then energy came at him rolling up through his body spiraling in his chest, he was beggining to transcend. Astral projection is a sensation unlike any other, it is better then any orgasm. Any drug. To even begin to describe it is akin to the very first hit of heroin and that is a woeful comparison.
Mag stood statueque as time began to slow in his perception, every move of the crowd created intricate ripples in the space around. His conciousness ripping itself from every cell of his being but something held him there. A calmness brought him back, through the crowd stood a group of women they felt different however. Powerful. But one in particular emanated an almost supernatural aura, a serene dominance soothed him, sharpening his earthly senses. Stired he made his way through the crowd to the Goddess in the deep red dress.

magnami

Back to top Go down

Post  magnami Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:35 pm

As he approached a stuttering nervousness overcame him, it was as if he was a child again. That shy lad that kept quiet in the corner. Bracing himself with all the confidence he could fake Mag introduced himself. "Good evening ladies, may I introduce myself? I am Magnami but please call me Mag."
Too late to run and hide, he awaited her reply tersely.

magnami

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:41 pm

The Matriarch had been watching the new person on the dance floor. There was something that seemed to stand out. She was not entirely surprised to see an approach.

"Ahhh," Lilith said, looking over the new person, "Pleased to meet you Mag," she said, holding her drink in her left hand and extending her right in greeting, "I do not believe I have seen you here before?"
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  magnami Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:47 pm

"This is my first time to this establishment. May I say the atmosphere is incredible, there are very few clubs that can invoke this response in me."
He shifted nervously from one foot the next, trying desperately to keep balance in his heels.

"Ah but where are my manners?" Shaking her hand politely he enquired "May I bring you another drink?"

magnami

Back to top Go down

Post  Empathy Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:57 pm

“I don’t,” she replied to Lilith’s question, “but if a girl can’t relax and feel safe in a club that is rumored to be frequented by Heros, and is supposedly ran by a Hero group itself, where can she feel safe?”

“You all seem friendly enough though,” reaching over she pokes Kimochi in the ribs, before giving them all a suspicious glare, “Though I guess I should be afraid that everyone seems to want to get me down stairs … you guys have a troll or something down there that you feed stray woman to?”

"Welcome mate," Ayumi turned to the new comer,"seems to be a first for a bunch of us this evening."

Empathy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:23 pm

Lilith grins softly at the hand shake.

"Thank you, we do try to invoke a certain ambience here," she informed, "Different for different areas of the club."

She then glanced down at her nearly empty drink then back to Mag, "How kind. I am drinking a particular type of martini. The bartenders know it."

She then turned her attention back to Ayumi, smiling, "Oh, I don't think everyone does," she said, jokingly "But having the attention of certain people here seems to bear considerable weight.'

"And as far as the basement, well it is really quite tame here in the Club, relatively speaking, but back at the manor, well ...," she smirked, waiting for her drink.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellenoire Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:08 pm

*just looks over the interesting conversations again*
Ellenoire
Ellenoire

Back to top Go down

Post  Empathy Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:18 pm

"Only the ones within arms reach it seems, minus yourself,"She replied, eyeing Lilith suspiciously, she takes a step back so she is just out of reach of the older women,"I'm not even going to try to guess what goes on there,"she laughs as she finishes her beer," Since I do want to get some sleep tonight when I get home!"

"So Ellie," she turns and smiles at the masked girl who seemed to just be standing there listening to the conversations. She took a moment to take a better look at the masked woman, this time ignoring the mask "I can't help but wonder, is there a pretty face under that mask that matches that beautiful body of yours?," she asked, surprising herself with the question and quickly trying to change the subject,"er I mean about that tour of this place .."

Empathy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next