House of Thorns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another evening ((Open RP))

+3
Empathy
Lilith
Tanie Burns Rush
7 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Another evening ((Open RP)) - Page 3 Empty Re: Another evening ((Open RP))

Post  Ellenoire Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:36 pm

"Some have seen my face and said they liked it, others not so much."

She nods, clearly done with talking about herself and looks at everyone a moment before continuing.

"I could give a small introduction per room, though i still believe Lilith would tell it with a lot more depth and flair."
Ellenoire
Ellenoire

Back to top Go down

Post  Empathy Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:05 am

"Well as long as you take it off once in a while to get a little sun," she replied with a chuckle as she looked around the place again.

"A simple introduction works for me,"she glanced over at Lilith, then back to Ellie,"no sense bothering the lady of the house with giving tours to customers."

Empathy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellenoire Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:49 am

"very well, I am ready when you are" she said somewhat cheerfull giving a nod.
She seemed to show a waterfall of patience so that everyone could finish their drinks if they had any.
Ellenoire
Ellenoire

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:35 pm

"Oh, I'll come along," Lilith said, grinning with a bit of suggestion, "But let's have Ellenoire be our guide."
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Tanie Burns Rush Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:38 pm

Tanie chuckled softly. "Then Im gonna come along as well."

Tanie Burns Rush

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:07 pm

Lilith grinned warmly at Tanie, then turned back to the others, "Ellenoire, if you please," she invited, gesturing with a hand, "If you get lost, I'll help you," she offered, smiling suggestively.

She turned to the latest who had joined their little coterie, "Mag, you are also welcome. Feel free to tag along if you like."
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Empathy Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:27 pm

"Uh oh, the boss is watching you Ellie!!,Ayumi turned and grinned at Ellie,"better do a good job, else it might be you getting the red bottom!"

"She can come,"she glanced over at Tanie,"provided she keep that fire of hers to herself!,"she said, still grinning, in reference to Tanie's little display earlier,"I burn easily!"

Empathy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellenoire Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:19 pm

The first thoughts in her mind right now were to hopefully not leave a bad impression.
the idea of Lilith of all people breathing in her neck while she would explain the rooms was a nasty thought to say the least. She would be standing there. claws bared ready to correct me if i ever made a bad impression of the club... oh dear....

Ellenoire stood there, for a moment looking over everyone and thinking some more.

In every jest there lies a hidden truth, she now thought it would be a good moment to show everyone she wasn't just a wallflower, and Lilith would definitely help me out if i got in a pinch!

"Well everyone, lets get started then."

nods

"You've already seen the current room that were in, it has a very nice dance floor and my personal note would be that the music in this place feels far more inviting than the DJ's at another well known club can offer."

the music playing in the background would be Metal, Alternative, Industrial or Techno. Loud but not so much that it would disturb a clear conversation.

"Care to follow me to the next room perhaps?"

she shifted to motion towards another hallway and big doors to seperate the room and sounds from one another, remaining in her pose untill everyone was ready to depart.
Ellenoire
Ellenoire

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:33 pm

Lilith followed quietly, smiling warmly at Ellenoire. This was indeed quite a step for the woman, and Lilith did not wish to make it overly hard on it. Still, she gained some amusement in watching this tour unfold.

She nodded to Ellenoire once the main dance room was finished, knowing that areas awaited with half-naked pole dancers, quieter lounges with bound submissives on display or in attendace, more secret rooms for more secret activities, all of it legal, of course, but still promising to be rather interesting.

Lilith also wore the calm smile, because she did not want the purveyors or patrons-in-the-know of the Club to think she out in any sort of official inspection or owner capacity. This was not the time to cause higher tension, this was the time to simply linger and watch.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Empathy Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:06 am

Ayumi watched and listened patiently while Ellenoire began the tour. She was a bit surprised when Lilith said she would be accompanying them though. She didn't expect to have the club owner tagging along for as a simple tour. Should make it interesting, she thought to herself as Ellenoire finished up the first area.

"Definitly music you could dance to," she commented as her body began to move to the music in the back ground as she waited for Ellenoire to continue.

Empathy

Back to top Go down

Post  magnami Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:45 am

Finally having won the attention on the bar keep, Mag pushed his way through the rush. They had gone. His eyes glared bright violet for a moment, the light illuminating the neon darkness for a moment. How could he have been so stupid?! the frustration overwhelmed him for a moment causing him to revert back to his true dumpy self. Where there had once been a vision of duality now just stood a flabby 20 something looking utterly ridiculous, throwing the martini to the ground the glass shattered as he darted for the mensroom.

"Right calm down. Calm down." he said to himself. "I can just have a cigerette and try again. no need for hysterics." He desperately tried to re-asure himself.

magnami

Back to top Go down

Post  Masked Blade Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:21 pm

Stepping in through the front door, Masked Blade slipped that little white card back in his right pocket after using it to find his way to the club for the very first time. It wasn't time that traveling part that took so much time for him to eventually arrive but the great amount of time he took to gather his nerves and convince him self that he wasn't going to do or say some thing stupid to get kicked from the club. He was dressed the same as they last had last seen him before, wearing that light blue hood over the black mask that covered all of his face but those glowing blue eyes. The same white top, the same baggy black pants, and all still with out proper shoes and gloves, just black bandages for little to no protection. Not very dressy like for a club especially when his cloths are kinda dirty as well. But he had no other better cloths. His other ones where rather torn and ragged while these where simply much nicer but not polished.

After having taken several steps from the door, MB stops to look at the ground and take a few deep breaths as he thought to him self ~Right... You are here. Just stay cool and all will be fine. Try not to worry too much. They seem to be pretty nice and understanding so far...~ One last sigh was given before tilting his head up to look around the flashy club with those glowing blues "Pretty fancy..." He muttered to him self while still gazing about as he started walking aimlessly around the main floor. Every once in a while, the tips of his fingers grazed over the surfaces as he passed chairs and tables while his eyes remained wide and aware as they looked about for where he should really go.
Masked Blade
Masked Blade

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:13 pm

((Mag, MB, come on to the tour. Mag, we are not that far away, and MB, you have met us in-game, so get your butts over to us! Razz))
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  magnami Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:03 am

(( I will do, got college work to do though ;( so let mister anth have his emo moment Razz))

magnami

Back to top Go down

Post  Masked Blade Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:47 am

Now placing his hands in his pockets in order to keep from breaking any thing, MB quietly shifts through out the main room, swaying his path through chairs and tables as he moved about quite aimlessly. He felt slightly more at ease taking notice that the crowd wasn't all the big at the moment, also leaving him plenty of room to move around freely and search for a familiar face. With well enough timing he soon spotted Lilith who was obviously in the middle of showing some one else around so he finally found his current destination. Quietly stepping right up behind the two, he spoke up with a quiet and timid greeting "H-hello again..." He spoke to Lilith "I hope I'm not intruding but... I was hoping you can show me around as well ma'am. Certainly is quite a fancy place you have here... Which certainly is a little different from what places I've mostly been around lately." His lightly tattered clothing did well in saying that them selves alone and with the slightly bright color scheme he very well stud out from the majority of the crowd. Though if any thing remotely helped him look apart of the gathering it would be that black hard shell of a mask. Though with the rest of his cloths combined with his personality and the constant alert look about him, one regular of the club could easily label him from across the large room as a newbie. He just quietly kept following behind the small group, hands now adjusted so that his thumbs only dipped down in to his pockets while his wide and curious eyes kept looking from one are to the next.
Masked Blade
Masked Blade

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellenoire Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:38 pm

Slowly opening the big soundproof doors to the second room she looked back to see two figures joining them in the tour. one of which she knew.
she kept one of the doors open herself so everyone could enter.

"Welcome to the second part of our tour" she said

some classical music was playing in the background, the more keen on this type of music would hear a piece from peter Tchaikovsky's swan lake, the ending.

already a few lovers could be seen sitting all close and cozy talking to each others ears and others just relaxing as they watched the cute waitresses as today was a hospital nurse theme.

the waitresses and waiters were in white latex outfits with a few big Red X's to make the scene fairly obvious.
Ellenoire
Ellenoire

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:32 pm

Lilith nodded to Blade.

"How very nice to see you," she smiled, "Please do join us," she bade.

She then turned to follow Ellenoire into the next room. The decor and music was in stark contrast to that from the expansive dance room they had just left. The same underlying theme coiled throughout, for those with eyes to see, but it was a very different expression of that mood here.

"What Ellenoire has left out is that not anyone is allowed in this chamber," Lilith elaborated, "Though there is no doorman or special pass, if you are not supposed to be in here, such is known. So, people are allowed to take their chance if they choose to cross this threshold."

She glanced at the others, continuing to wear her ever-present light smile, though it seemed now to have a bit of a mischievous touch.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Empathy Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:17 pm

"Thank you Ms Ellie," Ayumi smiled as she passed Ellenoire who was holding the door for them.

"Cute," she commented at the outfit of a serving girl who passed in front of them She was nott sure if cute was the right word to descibe it, in fact she was sure it was not, but it as the first thing that came to mind.

"So are we taking a chance then?" she asked in response to Lilith's comment, not missing the change in the older woman's smile as she looked this new room over,"and what do you do to those who are not suppose to be here?" she asked jokingly to Ellenoire.

Empathy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:33 pm

"Oh, you all are with me, so no, we are not taking any chances," Lilith commented, casually, "And if people are not supposed to be here, well, we simply and quite diplomatically compel them to move elsewhere," she answered for Ellenoire, smiling softly.

She looked over and caught a serving girl standing near. The provocatively dressed young woman was not close enough to intrude, but it was obvious she was waiting to see if she was needed. Lilith nodded very slightly to her, and the girl stepped closer.

"I will take one of my martinis," she ordered, then looking about, "Does anyone else need anything before we carry on?"
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Empathy Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:07 pm

"Oh good," Ayumi replied while still looking around the room,"I hate dealing in chance when it can be helped."

"I'll just take some water if its on the menu," she told the server,"I'd like to get home in one piece tonight."

"So why is this section blocked off?" she asked Lilith and Ellenoire while waiting for the others to order, her curious nature getting the better of her.

Empathy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellenoire Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:27 am

She looked at lilith and listened at her explanation of the rules in this area, having only been aware of it whilst tunneling underground she was a bit taken aback by this new information.

"I do not know the exact reason, i would assume it involves keeping the area free of people that could ruin the relaxing atmosphere"

Several alarms in her head went off as she spoke these words, she should have just said nothing and wait for Lilith's explanation!

she kept a silent voice further so everyone could look around.
Ellenoire
Ellenoire

Back to top Go down

Post  Masked Blade Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:50 am

He proceeded to follow the small group from behind. Seeing that Ellen had joined put a smile upon his lips but remained rather quiet as usual with eyes so curiously gazing around their new atmosphere ~Nurse theme huh?~ He thought while his eyes continued to follow the waitress for probably the obvious sort of reasons ~I guess I can't complain there...~ Being told he could make an order he nodded to Lilith before turning to the waitress while holding up two fingers "Make that two waters please." He said with a kindly tone before bringing his hand to rest by his side. Turning his attention the blocked off section that was brought up, MB's attention was completely snagged. If any one was guilty of being too curious, MB probably took the spot light. He tends to get in trouble poking his nose in to places he shouldn't. Mostly some times just because he wanted to see what was beyond that big thick titanium door with locks all over it, a "keep out" sign posted, laser trip wires all around, motion tracking turrets, voice n' thumb print lock controlled system, and maybe vast pool around it filled with sharks with friggin laser beams attached to their foreheads.

Upon hearing Ellen's thoughts upon it, he simply lifted a single brow and looked back to Lilith "I too am curious..." He added in.
Masked Blade
Masked Blade

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:43 am

"Ellenoire has the gist of it," Lilith said, "We also consider this to be an area of some privelage. You will find the club is much that way. We are more discerning about who gets deeper in."

She smiled with a bit of a knowing curl to the edge of her lips.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Empathy Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:38 pm

"Makes sense," Ayumi continued to look around the room at the various couples sitting closely together, "One drunken loud mouth and its good bye relaxation, she commented. Having never really experienced such closeness herself, she couldn't help but feel a little intrigued at the interactions going on between couples in this sectio, so she let her eyes wonder more then she normally would.

She then noticed the man who had joined them and was now eyeing the the serving girls,"Staring is one thing mate,"she said to Blade,"But try to at least keep yer tongue in!,"though she was joking, she purposely kept a serious tone in her voice.

"Men," she commented, rolling her eyes before turning to Lilith.

"The way you worded that,"her serious look melting away into a smile,"are you purposely trying to stroke my curiousity here!"

Empathy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellenoire Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:58 pm

"It would already seem she succeeded at that."

Ellenoire nodded once and at that turned to look around over the area herself.
Ellenoire
Ellenoire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next