House of Thorns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application: Deego - Withdrawn

4 posters

Go down

Application: Deego - Withdrawn Empty Application: Deego - Withdrawn

Post  Dragon001 Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:59 pm

By filling in this application you declare your Out Of Character and In Character age is above 18+. Anyone found to be violating this primary rule will be removed from the guild without question. I also accept the Super Group contains themes of an adult nature and will abide by SSC Rulings listed below;

1) Safe: Attempts should be made to identify and prevent risks to health.
2) Sane: Activities should be undertaken in a sane and sensible cast of mind.
3) Consensual: All activities should involve the full consent of all parties involved.

(on a side note, I am 26 years old, born in November 13, 1983 and can prove it if asked.)

Character name: Deego@harbringerclau. He has no other surnames or last names due to his lack of knowledge in his family geneology.

Your character's gender: Male.

Your character's age: 28 years.

Your (As in Player's) Date of Birth: The Millenium city Scientists were able to determine his date of birth to be at Jan. 23, 1980.

Your Characters Species: Anthropomorphic Shark (suborder Selachimorphia)

Your Personal Roleplay Experience: I have been roleplaying games since I was in the seventh grade of middle school with my friends, and it was a very odd but fun experience. We did no campaign, we just did whatever we felt like and went with it, no set rules, just roleplay and fight, having our own silly system. When I went serious I began to play DND in college and then worked my way to play world of darkness games like vampire and most recently which I still play, exalted. I also roleplayed in world of warcraft for awhile before I got sick of the game and moved on to here, and Im loving everything about this MMO, its a very big breath of fresh air as an RPer and on the side, PVEer. I also briefly roleplayed in Diablo online way back, it was...interesting but fun at the time.

Where did you hear about House of Thorns?: I actually heard of it though Fetish, who I met though roleplay on Deego who was at the time serving at the bar at Club Caprice. It was mucho fun and enjoyable!

What appeals to you the most about the Guild?: The mature roleplaying experience itself, for it is an experience I have not done in quite some time. In the past couple of years most people in Warcraft or other games in general dont want to experience it, which I find very dissapointing. Mature roleplaying is fun for it not only allows mature content that we all grow and adore, but for the mature people as well who know to not take things to heart, for this is a game and we all play to have fun and keep each other entertained, happy and hey we can all be friends out of it right? teehee!

In what way do you see yourself contribute to the Group? I see myself as an avid roleplayer and will help contribute to roleplay and help in the game as much as possible, as well as ensuring that everyone has the fun that they wish to receive and I hope to receive the experience myself.

What's your characters traits; Their flaws, their strengths? Throughout the twenty six years of his life stuck in an aquarium by the Millenium city Scientists, Deego has learned little other than his massive strength and intelligence. He also acquired a few skills such as engineering, social etiquette and recognizing wildlife above the surface of the sea. The past couple of years he also took up skills as a highly skilled bartender, making many beverages, including his double shot Strawberry Daiquiri, and he wouldnt dare reveal his secret recipe. He is also a skilled butler as well, as much as he doesnt realize it, capable of tending to everyone's needs in great timing and little effort as well as being a fantastic groomer. His flaws would be his lack of social etiquette around groups of people, for being of different species AND spent most of his life among scientists and in a fishbowl made him quite shy and the scientists that were very intrigued sent deego to their rooms for some more 'research.' This research awakened a part of him that he never knew and he enjoyed, but sadly he was unable to continue for he was caught one night by a security guard. He is eager to awaken his sexual side once again and try new things that the few friends he made informed him of. He isnt exactly naive however, as people will assume when they first meet him, he is just uncertain of what to say to someone of an entirely different race. Civilians outside Millenium city tend to be quite skeptical around him, being a shark and all, and unable to hide his teeth can be quite intimidating to the common folk, especially the children.

What position do you see your Character in the House of Thorns? I see Deego being a great asset to the House of Thorns, with him being able to go as far as he desires should be given the honor. At the moment however his motivation is to help as best he can to the house and contribute to the best of his ability.

What times do you play?: I play at the EST, most around the afternoon, to around 9:00pm EST from tuesday to saturday due to my work, which takes much of my night life away. I play as long as I desire (yay!) on sundays and mondays, pretty much all set on those two days, they are my off days from work.

Cake or Pie: I choose cake. No pie. Bah, I mean cake. Arg! Can I choose both? Very Happy

Last edited by Dragon001 on Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:05 am; edited 2 times in total

Dragon001

Back to top Go down

Application: Deego - Withdrawn Empty Re: Application: Deego - Withdrawn

Post  Angelica Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:29 am

Thank you for your application Smile

Please make sure you've read all the stickied threads for applicants completely
Angelica
Angelica

Back to top Go down

Application: Deego - Withdrawn Empty fixed it up!

Post  Dragon001 Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:43 am

I believe I put up the missing question on my strengths and weaknesses list, if there is anything else you wish to know, please let me know as soon as possible, I will be more than happy to answer. Very Happy

Dragon001

Back to top Go down

Post  Skunk Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:30 am

Welcome Deego. Good luck with you application.
Skunk
Skunk

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:17 pm

Hello, Deego. Thank you for dropping in. I highly suggest you also read this sticked post.

Feel free also to look us up in-game for RP and to conduct an IC Interview. We are generally quite active but also quite busy, so please do bear with us.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Application: Deego - Withdrawn Empty thank ya!

Post  deego Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:51 am

Fantastic, hope to see you folks soon! Thank you kindly for everything. Very Happy

deego

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:57 pm

This application has been withdrawn by the applicant.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down