House of Thorns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

His/Her first time

+2
Lilith
Tanie Burns Rush
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

His/Her first time Empty His/Her first time

Post  Tanie Burns Rush Mon May 03, 2010 8:46 pm

Morgan frowned into the mirror. "Mr. Hoveraround... I can't decide if I should go as a guy or girl to this club..." She looked at a hoverbot that looked like a floating pumpkin basicly. "Miss Morgan, may I suggest going with a medium hair, go ahead and bind your chest down somewhat, and then go with a unisex outfit? That way you can take a holding wallet and can change to more masculine or feminine once you get there. Let people guess before hand..."

The hoverbot pumpkin started to pull out a few outfits from Morgan's closet while she shortened her long hair with a flick of her head, the strands of hair shortening up to her shoulders and turning black from blond. She then pulled out a roll of cloth and started to bind her breasts down somewhat. Once she finished she looked over at the outfits with a smile. "How about... That that one~!" She pointed at a black tanktop made of a tight nylon like material with strange designs that would make it hard to see the swell of her bound breasts and a pair of black slacks that didn't reveal anything about her gender. She ran her hand over her right arm, putting on some tattoos with a smile before slipping the outfit on and applying an invisible strip of tape or something to her throat with runes etched into it, changing her voice to a medium between male and female. Then she pulled out a collar her therapist told her she might need to help get herself get into the club and put it on. "I hope my therapist is right about this place. It already seems strange and I haven't even gotten there yet." She petted Mr. Hoverround and smiled. "I'll be back later. The work shop is in your hands. And don't forget to feed Kitty Kit!" She slipped a wallet into her back pocket and exited her workshop with a smile.

It took her about a half hour to reach the place and waiting in line to get in took a while. She was interested at the types of people around. People in gasmasks, full latex suits, even some people on leashes. "My therapist is into all this? Guess this is why she told me to wear this collar..." She shrugged a bit, showing her therapist's card to the girl in the gimp suit at the door and telling her about the invitation to the club she was given by her. After a quick check of her ID to confirm her age and legality she was allowed in after a few questioning looks of her clothing style. She looked around in wonder, amazed by everything and she was just in the door.

Tanie Burns Rush

Back to top Go down

His/Her first time Empty Re: His/Her first time

Post  Lilith Tue May 04, 2010 3:18 pm

Lilith wore an outfit that seemed less suited for pleasure and more so for business, and she wondered if that had led to the conversation she now found herself steeped in. She wore a shimmering latex skirt, the color one of a light brown, black pinstripes lining its length down to just below her mid thigh. Her top was also of latex and the same color, but without the pinstripes. It bore a collar suggestive of office attire, though perhaps with a slightly larger flair, and the top few snaps of it were left undone, giving a glimpse of her generous cleavage.

She listened to person speaking to her with only half an ear. It was one of the management staff here, and there seemed some issue with the receipt of liquors. She had asked a few pertinent questions and found it to be a matter really not of her concern. She provided a suggestion, then bade the individual to handle it. So done, she tuned on her black spiked heels and moved to the nearby bar, ordering her signature martini.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Tanie Burns Rush Tue May 04, 2010 3:53 pm

Morgan bit her bottom lip gently, not sure what to do. "Maybe I should've come with her..." She coughed a bit, looking around and seeing something that would seem normal enough for her to handle, the bar. Taking in a deep breath she closed her eyes, staying like that for a few seconds before she opens them again, falling into her male mindset. His posture changed from the timid one of the girl, to the brave one of a man. He reached under his collar real quick, etching in another rune to the clear strip he hand under it before heading to the bar, taking a seat on a stool near to a woman in a latex business suit. "I've seen just about everyone wearing something made up of material like that. I'll have to remember about that if I decide to come again." He chuckled softly and got the bar tender's attention, ordering himself up a shot of liquid courage, still nervous about being here, still wondering why his therapist suggested this place to help find answers as the shot was placed in front of him, thanking the bar tender before downing the shot.

Tanie Burns Rush

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Tue May 04, 2010 4:19 pm

Lilith looked over at the newcomer, noting the obvious nervousness. She was quite familiar with it, and though she was not one to wear kid gloves, she enjoyed welcoming new people as she was able. She let the comment linger between them for a bit as the bartender brought her drink, offering a nod to the Matriarch then turned to the other person.

She took the moment to study the individual, noting the androgynous appearance. This was not at all unusual here, nor was the collar about the throat. Lilith did not spare too much time at this, not wanting to cause discomfort. She took her drink in hand, shifting a bit toward the new arrival.

"Mmm, latex, yes, it is quite common here and within this lifestyle, though it is not a requirement or indeed suited to everyone. Its form may sometimes outreach its function," she offered, taking a sip, "And I do not think I have seen you here before. First time?"
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Tanie Burns Rush Tue May 04, 2010 4:34 pm

He nodded with a smile. "First time, yes. My therapist suggested this place to me. She said it would be a good place to help me find some answers." He chuckled softly. "This is her collar she lent me because I honestly don't know much about this lifestyle." He ran a hand through his hair, looking at the woman before remembering his manners and held out his other hand for her to shake. "The name's Morgan. I go to MCU here majoring in engineering and mechanics. And from your looks I take it this is not your first time to this place." He chuckled softly, grinning at her.

Tanie Burns Rush

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Tue May 04, 2010 4:55 pm

Lilith blinked a bit, tilting her head slightly, wearing a light smile on her red-painted lips. She took the offered hand delicately, noting the feel of it and the manner of shaking.

"Pleased to meet you Morgan. I am Lilith, and I am indeed no newcomer here."

She then disengaged her hand at the appropriate time, resuming her drink, speaking as she lowered the glass from her lips, "So, your therapist sent you here?"
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Tanie Burns Rush Tue May 04, 2010 5:16 pm

He shook her hand firmly, although the hand had the feminine softness to it. "Yeah. She was assigned to me when I moved here for college and I meet her at least once a week. She is trying to help me figure out who I am." He set his hand down on his knee, remaining polite to Lilith.

"I think she wants me to try to be more open to new things and that's why she suggested this place. Maybe being open to different things I had not thought of before will help me figure things out." He danced around the issue of why he had a therapist, not really sure why he was doing it when he attended the university interchangeably as both male and female.

Tanie Burns Rush

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Tue May 04, 2010 5:38 pm

"Mmmm, yes, well, one may certainly have their eyes opened here," Lilith said, smiling lightly, "However I do hope such would not prove overwhelming. Still, I suppose I would admire such daring to a degree. Some are not even willing to warm their hands at the fire."

She offered a very light shrug, punctuating it with a sip of her cocktail.

"I do also suspect you would find greater acceptance here than perhaps in other places."
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Tanie Burns Rush Tue May 04, 2010 8:31 pm

Morgan nodded a bit. "Well she didn't really tell me much of what there would be here. She was gonna bring me with her but that night I had a project I was working on." He shrugged and smiled at Lilith. "Since I'm so new to this think you could help me learn a few of the basics of this life style?"

He chuckled again, rubbing the back of his neck. "I mean... It's not something that has a users manual or anything I know but uhmmm..." He shook his head with a soft smile. "Now I'm just making a fool of myself now I feel." Looking up he chuckled softly. "I'm sorry for that Miss Lilith was it?"

Tanie Burns Rush

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Tue May 04, 2010 8:38 pm

Lilith smiled lightly, watching and listening. She had her suspicions who this therapist was, but she did not wish to pry and perhaps make Morgan more uncomfortable than he already appeared to be. It was rather cute, in a way.

"Oh, there manuals upon manuals. I would ask your therapist or consult the internet. Reading such may indeed be a good way to warm you up to this world. This," she continued, gesturing with a hand toward the club at large, "is not grade school, though we do try to at least keep some parts open and comforting to sincere seekers."

She smiled, then leaned in a bit closer, pitching her voice to a bit more private volume, "And you do not need to apologize. We all must start somewhere. I may be able to offer some assistance."
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Tanie Burns Rush Tue May 04, 2010 9:48 pm

He blinked softly. "Ah... The Internet and I have a few issues with eachother. The little gremlins in those tubes don't like me much." He grinned a bit, being unaware of how strange that sounded. "So what would be a basic run down of this scene be? I'm interested in what all of this is about and I'd like to learn more about it."

He glanced over as a man walked past them, a leash held in his hand that connected to an asian girl with barely decent coverings of latex upon her that was following with her head down and a ball gag in place. "Although I may have a slight questioning of what answers I may find here, I will try to experience this life style."

Tanie Burns Rush

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Tue May 04, 2010 10:17 pm

"A basic rundown, yes ...," Lilith commented, then followed Morgan's eyes to the couple as they passed by.

She offered a light smile

"Well, in my view, this is about exploration and freedom. It is good to hear, though, your caution in what answers you may find," she informed, inclining her head lightly, "I would like to think we part the veil to the buffet, but you must decide what to sample, upon what to glut yourself, and perhaps even what to add.'

"One might think this is about sexual experimentation, exercises in control and loss of control. I also like to examine the fantasy aspect of it. It really is largely what you make of it."
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Tanie Burns Rush Wed May 05, 2010 1:38 am

Morgan continued to watch the couple for a few seconds longer before looking back at Lilith. A little change might be observed of him becoming slightly more timid by Lilith as he spoke again. "That girl... What she was doing intriuges me as does what the man was doing... But right now I feel more drawn to that role the girl was in... Maybe it is because of the collar I'm currently wearing..." He blushes a bit, a soft smile finding his lips.

Tanie Burns Rush

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Wed May 05, 2010 3:27 pm

Lilith smiled softly, noting the reaction on the young man.

"Perhaps so. I wear collars from time to time, though, and I can assure you, I do not envision myself in her role."

Lilith took a sip from her drink, watching Morgan.

"I would suggest mentioning what you are seeing to your therapist and also which role you see yourself in. You also seem to associate the collar with subservience, despite knowing little of the scene," she observed, still smiling, "Do you wish to give of yourself unto the desires of another?"
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Tanie Burns Rush Wed May 05, 2010 7:34 pm

He coughed softly. "Yes and no... Like this I can't envision myself like that, giving control to someone else. It might also be why I rarely go to my therapist like I am now." He bit his bottom lip gently, as he thought a bit.

"I see the collar like that because she had a leash upon it as well. That's what cued me in on that. Like when I take Kitty Kit outside for a walk every now and then I put a leash on her. I know it's strange that I go out and walk my cat but I like to keep a close eye on her when I don't have her inside." He thumbed the strap of his tank top, rubbing gently on the cloth binding his chest down underneath it. "I'd like to sample this subserviant thing... But do you mind if I go freshen up first? It'll make me feel better about going through with this, even if I'm just trying it out."

Tanie Burns Rush

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Wed May 05, 2010 8:15 pm

"Well the control you give up definitely has its limitation. We do not promote slavery in the literal or complete sense of the word," Lilith expounded, then grinned slightly, "And some on the end of that leash are able to exert a good deal of control over their Master or Mistress."

Lilith then pondered Morgan's words, wondering if the had the wrong idea of what she had said, but she decided to be non-committal at the moment. No need to promote potential embarrassment.

"Why, please do, Morgan. The facilities are over there," she said, indicating.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Satyxes Wed May 05, 2010 9:49 pm

Saty had just finished one of the regular, casual security sweeps of the Club. As expected they turned up nothing but mice in the side alleys and pidgeons on the roofs, but It liked to be certain : duty didn't allow for assumption.
It slipped into the main club floor in its old and trusted human skin, old black leather coat and chapped pants making It stand out just enough to be noticed. In tha back of Its mind, It wondered if that would have been a conscious choice... wanting to be seen, instead of hidden and secret.
Brushing the thought aside, It took off the jacket and slipped it behind the bar with a toothy grin at the man behind it. He didn't like that, but It knew he didn't mind the big tips either.

Greetings, Matriarch.

The demon bowed Its head in respectfull greeting

All is well. have you need of me at this time ?
Satyxes
Satyxes

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Wed May 05, 2010 10:01 pm

"Why, hello, there Saty. It is good to see you," Lilith greeted, moving a hand from her drink and laying it lightly on Saty's arm, then bringing it back about the stem of her glass, "Ah, and thank you for your service," she added, then pondered a bit, "Please do remain with me. I may yet have need of you."
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Satyxes Wed May 05, 2010 10:14 pm

Inclines Its head respectfully, scenting slowly.

Of course, matriarch. As you desire.

It stepped aside calmly, tryig to avoid obstructing Lilith's view of the club floor as best as It could, leaning up against the counter a little.
Satyxes
Satyxes

Back to top Go down

Post  Tanie Burns Rush Wed May 05, 2010 10:19 pm

Morgan nodded and walked off towards the restrooms, pulling his wallet out of his pocket. However he didn't go into the male restroom, instead going into the female restroom. He lifted up the collar he was wearing and removed the voice altering strip, returning his voice to his normal and soft female voice. He then slipped his hand into the tank top, pulling off the bindings flatting her chest and put it into her wallet. She shook her head, lengthening her hair again to halfway down her back while pulling out a polished, black leather mini skirt from the wallet. "This should work nicely..." She pushed off her slacks and slipped the skirt on, putting the slacks into the wallet that seemed to be like a bag of holding. "Well..." She looked in the mirror, running a finger over her lips to apply some lipstick, smiling nervously. "Better now than later."

She put the wallet into a pocket on the skirt and walked out of the restroom, feeling like many eyes were on her and just feeling timid. It showed as she walked back to where she was sitting next to Lilith before, smiling softly at her. "I'm back Miss Lilith. And who is this you're talking to?"

Tanie Burns Rush

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Wed May 05, 2010 10:29 pm

"Ahhh, Morgan, you look quite changed," Lilith remarked, "It seems freshening up may have a more striking change in some than others."

She smiled warmly, then turned herself slightly to encompass Saty.

"This is Saty, an employee and friend," she introduced, nodding once in Saty's direction, "Saty, please do meet Morgan."
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Satyxes Wed May 05, 2010 10:54 pm

Morgan. A pleasure, I'm sure.

The blue eyes roam over the woman's shape, while light sniffing can be heard. A hand is extended in a somewhat unnatural looking attempt at a handshake.
Satyxes
Satyxes

Back to top Go down

Post  Tanie Burns Rush Wed May 05, 2010 11:16 pm

She nodded softly, tentatively reaching out to accept the hand shake while smiling softly. "It is nice to meet you Saty. I always enjoy meeting new people." She looked over at Lilith with a soft blush. "I feel more comfortable like this talking about that uhmm... The stuff we were talking about before... You know..." She coughed a bit and bit her bottom lip gently, showing a near reversal of her previous braveness.

Tanie Burns Rush

Back to top Go down

Post  Kimochi Thu May 06, 2010 1:03 am

Kimochi was up on the dance floor, dressed in a perfectly fitted black and red latex catsuit with knee-high platform heels, teasingly bumping herself against several other revellers who were obviously having just as much of a good time as she was. The light shined off of the surface of the thinly stretched rubber, giving her a slick sensual appearance.

She noticed Lilith and Saty out of the corner of her eye talking to the newcomer, of whose gender she couldn't tell at this distance. She grinned and kept dancing seductively, watching the conversation with interest.
Kimochi
Kimochi

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Thu May 06, 2010 3:46 pm

Lilith smiled lightly at Morgan's new appearance and behavior. She could sense the change in attitude on the part of the youthful person. She pondered inwardly of how both 'personas' showed a great deal of shyness, but it seemed obvious at least to Morgan which was the more stalwart. It was also not lost on Lilith that she chose to now appear as female for this discussion.

"Well, shall we continue the discussion, then?" she invited, sipping her drink once while looking at Morgan.

Her eyes wandered momentarily about as she awaited the answer, then did a very subtle doudble-take toward the dance floor. Ah, was that Kimochi? Lilith smiled toward her, then turned her attention back to Morgan.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum