House of Thorns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

His/Her first time

+2
Lilith
Tanie Burns Rush
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

His/Her first time - Page 2 Empty Re: His/Her first time

Post  Satyxes Thu May 06, 2010 7:42 pm

It withdrew Its hand after the second shake, just letting go of the woman's hand and pulling it back while It leaned against the bar. The nostrils kept twitching, more then they otherwise would for a quiet evening at the club.

There could be no mistaking that the demon's attention was fixed fully upon Morgan, but there was no clear sign of why, nor even any action besides the sniffing that might interrupt the Matriarch's conversation with this somehow intensely intresting human.
Satyxes
Satyxes

Back to top Go down

Post  Tanie Burns Rush Thu May 06, 2010 8:45 pm

She nodded gently, a little interest resting upon Saty for a few moments before turning her attention back to Lilith. "Yes please. Where should we start for this discussion Miss Lilith?" She smiled softly and intertwined her fingers together, trying to not be so nervous in this. She didn't want to chicken out of this. Her therapist said this place might be able to help her so she was gonna try it all out.

Tanie Burns Rush

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Thu May 06, 2010 10:15 pm

"Well, Morgan, I would ask you for the beginning," Lilith replied, smiling lightly, extending one hand in a casual gesture of invitation, "Look about the place from where you stand. It is apparent to me, also, that you have some inkling of what this entails. So, what piques your curiosity the most?"

She glanced at Morgan, waiting, sipping lightly of her drink.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Tanie Burns Rush Fri May 07, 2010 12:15 am

She looked around, nibbling gently on her lip. "I see everyone wearing uhm... Different clothes made from so many different materials like rubber, vinyl, and," she gestured to Lilith. "Latex. That sparks an interest in me. Also there are those that are on leashes like pets and those holding leashes like owners." She then looked down a bit. "I also see lesbian and gay couples, but that..." She looks back up to Lilith. "I'm not like that. I'm straight." She smiled softly at Lilith and started to trace a circle on the bar top. "I guess it might be easier to start with the fashion of this scene and uhm... Work my way up to other things. I know I'm taking a little step back, but I do enjoy a wide selection of clothing."

Tanie Burns Rush

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Fri May 07, 2010 12:26 am

"Well, that is not entirely a bad way to approach things. Some only participate for the fashion show," she explained, "They might spend hundreds and thousands of dollars for the lovely garments then be completely vanilla in their sex life.'

"Others, though, may find fetish in the fashion itself. Some people become directly aroused by leather and rubber or simply the exhilaration of being dressed so provocatively. Of course, this is not to say all the accessories that one may add to their outfit," she adds, grinning at Morgan, "Like collars."
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Kimochi Fri May 07, 2010 8:10 pm

Kimochi made her way to the bar, ordering a drink. She adjusted one of her elbow-length black latex gloves, smoothing out a crease and rubbed at a small smudge on the highly polished surface of her catsuit.

She grinned at Lilith, blowing a strand of purple hair out of her face. "Evening Lilith! You are looking gorgeous tonight, as always... Whose your new friend?"
Kimochi
Kimochi

Back to top Go down

Post  Satyxes Fri May 07, 2010 10:50 pm

Gives a small nod in greeting to Kimochi, sniffing lightly as It continues to observe the woman with great intrest.
Satyxes
Satyxes

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Sat May 08, 2010 1:05 am

"Ahhh, Kimochi," Lilith said, leaning toward the woman and wrapping an arm around her waist, offering a gentle hug, "Why, this is Morgan. She is very new, and very curious of the goings-on here."
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Kimochi Sat May 08, 2010 10:40 am

Kimochi took a small sip of her drink and returned the hug with a quiet squeak of latex rubbing on latex as she pressed herself against Lilith gently. She winked to Saty and turned to Morgan, looking her up and down curiously.

"Well if she's curious about this kind of lifestyle then she's definately come to the right place... What better person to talk to about kink than the owner of a fetish club?" She chuckled softly and squeezed Lilith's waist with her shiny latex-clad arm affectionately.

"So, what are you into hun?"
Kimochi
Kimochi

Back to top Go down

Post  Tanie Burns Rush Sun May 09, 2010 6:44 am

((sorry, been a lil busy ^.^;Wink)

Morgan blushed at the obvious intimacy between the two, nibbling on her lip uncomfortably as she went silent. Same sex relations wasn't something she was into, but she didn't say anything about it. She felt her statement of being straight earlier was enough, although only Lilith had seen her as a guy so far. At hearing the the woman she had been talking to this whole time was the owner she started to get flustered. "Oh...Oh my... I've been talking to the... I must just seem all silly like this and so out of place..." She coughs softly, rubbing the back of her neck, over the collar she was wearing, before turning her attention to Kim's question. "Ahh, well... I don't know anything about all of this... I was thinking of... Ahem... Starting with the fashion and working my way into other things..."

Tanie Burns Rush

Back to top Go down

Post  Satyxes Sun May 09, 2010 12:58 pm

satyxes sniffs again, looking a tad frustrated even as it inhales deeply. Its lips twitch to reveal the slightly larger inciscors as they tinkle against the lip-piercings.

I find this one fascinating, Matriarch. There are... scents I can't explain.

Turning towards the woman , It speaks in cool and calm tones - as if analysing things on the go.

Did... you have a blood-related one here before I joined ? A male ? The air has traces of him, yet I can't find his scent anymore. So similar to yours, it must be a.... brother ?

The clear blue eyes stare intensly at the woman, not pushing in either body language or tone of voice, yet clearly intruiged and curious beyond what It normally shows.
Satyxes
Satyxes

Back to top Go down

Post  Kimochi Sun May 09, 2010 2:05 pm

Kimochi smiled kindly at Morgan as she stuttered, seemingly uncomfortable all of a sudden.

"Ah, well that is a good place to start. Dressing kinky helps one to feel kinky... and if you feel kinky then you'll be more inclined to explore that side of your personality."

She slipped her arm from around Lilith's waist and offers a small twirl, displaying her shiny latex catsuit for them.

"For me it's mostly about the clothes, as you can probably tell... The feel of tight latex has always been my biggest passion, so-to-speak."
Kimochi
Kimochi

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Sun May 09, 2010 3:24 pm

Lilith grinned at Kimochi as she displayed her outfit. Her eyes seeming to dance with their own light as the latex did its own similar work.

"Yes, Kimochi seems quite the latex connoisseur," Lilith offered, then turned her eyes back to Morgan, noting Saty's question but not intervening just yet, "And fashion is something we all think rather highly of, yet this club does not offer such service directly. Was there ought else that entered your curiosity, Morgan?"
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Tanie Burns Rush Sun May 09, 2010 11:48 pm

Morgan watched Kim spin around with a nod to the outfit, eyes studying it with a calculating glint as the catsuit sparked an idea in her mind as she muttered softly. "Runes etched on... Better connection..." She smiled and looked up at Saty with a blush.

"Ah... Well I don't have any blood relatives near here... It might have been me you saw earlier." She smiled softly and rubbed the back of her neck. "I interchange between both male and female, although I'm naturally a girl... It's why I meet with my therapist." She looked at the trio shyly with a soft giggle. "W-would that be a kink or fetish or whatever it's called?"

Tanie Burns Rush

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Mon May 10, 2010 3:46 pm

"Hmmm," Lilith pondered an answer now that Morgan had so openly admitted the 'secret', "Well if you actually possess some magickal ability to switch between genders, I might call that more a coveted boon than a fetish, though it would certainly lend itself to many kinks.'

"Those who dress or act or in other ways try to become the gender of which they were not born, well indeed that may be a fetish. And as you note, it is somewhat prone to causing confusion that elicits the help of therapy. Our society can oft times supply undue pressure to those that do not fit comfortably in one of their predetermined holes."
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Tanie Burns Rush Mon May 10, 2010 7:06 pm

Morgan shook her head. "I can't change my gender from my magic. I do have a strip that helps to alter my voice and my hair..." She giggled softly, not sure how to explain the magically infused nanobots in her hair. "Well, I have all the same equipment, lets say that. When I'm a guy though, I'm usually wearing a... Uhm... You know..." She blushed at being so open. "It helps me feel more like a man and stuff. The real problem about of this is that I'm a straight female... And a straight male. So I always have a problem with the dating scene..."

She smiled up at Lilith. "I guess I've been in the fetish scene this whole time and I didn't even know it. Maybe that's why she directed me here." She seemed to relax a bit with the knowledge she wasn't all that out of place here, running a hand gently through her hair. "Makes me feel a little better about being here."

Tanie Burns Rush

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Mon May 10, 2010 7:15 pm

"Ahh, I see," Lilith nodded, "Well, gender identity issues do not make you automatically a part of the fetish scene. Though it seems you have more than a passing clue of yourself, which helps tremendously."

Lilith sipped her drink, smiling lightly at Morgan.

"So, is this visit about your gender flexibility or merely curious about other things within the scene?"
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Satyxes Tue May 11, 2010 1:26 am

Saty blinked, unable to hide Its bafflement and intense intrest any longer to even the most casual of observers. It sniffed again, coming close to attaining Its equivalent of staring.

You are... One in body. But both in mind ? Yet never at the same time.

With an absent-minded motion, It began tugging at the piercing on the left side of Its lower lip, milling over the myrad of thoughts that raced past.

Is... it impolite to inquire why ? You where given purpose in your design, no ?
Satyxes
Satyxes

Back to top Go down

Post  Tanie Burns Rush Wed May 12, 2010 7:05 pm

"Well... My therapist pointed out that as a girl I tend to follow what others say more and as a man I tend to be more assertive. Like that couple with that girl on the leash... I felt like I identified with both, but in different minds. I'm curious to explore that aspect of this life." She smiled and turned to Saty.

"Ah you could say that... And I don't mind you asking. If you want I can try to explain in more detail about this later. Honestly I don't fully understand why I feel like being a guy so often." She smiled softly and placed a hand on Saty's arm. "My therapist tells me talking about something brings forth even more understanding unto a subject being discussed."

Tanie Burns Rush

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Wed May 12, 2010 8:25 pm

"Hmm, I suppose one might posit that," Lilith remarked, "It seems to me, though, that you are succumbing to archetype fulfillment, which may have a lot less to do with gender than you may think. Perhaps you simply use this to open up more of yourself to explorations that may cause you some fear or hesitancy."

She then set her glass on the bar, smiling gently at Morgan.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Tanie Burns Rush Sat May 15, 2010 4:14 pm

Morgan nodded slowly. "Yes, that seems about right... But the strange thing is that either way, I'm straight. Straight male or straight female. I just can't... Well you understand what I'm trying to say Miss Lilith..." She blushed and started to nibble on her thumbnail. "I must say however, I have become very curious about this fetish scene... I want to try becoming a part of it. I might even find something I like that provides me with answers I'm seeking without knowing. I know I'm going to be a part of the fashion of it already. It's already helped me figure out a more optimal way to connect with my suit."

Tanie Burns Rush

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Mon May 17, 2010 3:54 pm

Lilith listened to Morgan, nodding occasionally but mostly keeping her serene, calm exterior. The things the young lady was telling her were interesting, but Lilith could not escape the overall feeling of naivete from her. Ah, well, we all were such once, she thought.

"Well, that is good to hear," she commented, "Already found one answer and been here but a short while."

She sipped her drink, then pitched her voice a bit lower as she spoke, "So, you pursue whatever gender is opposite of the one you currently represent? Is that something like a form of roleplay for you?"
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Satyxes Mon May 17, 2010 6:20 pm

The demon seemed to allow Morgan touching Its arm, making no effort what so ever to adjust Its pose in the slightest. Calmly, It sniffed again as the blue eyes wandered along the arm towards the hand that was touching It.
Blinking twice, It raised its head again, staring at the woman as Its nostrils moved again.

It doubted for a moment, unsure of how that gesture should be interpreted. It chose to ignore the possible meanings for now though, preferring to focus on the whole of this human before It. Fascinated it looked on, trying to see those little things that might help It make sense of this all.
Satyxes
Satyxes

Back to top Go down

Post  Tanie Burns Rush Wed May 19, 2010 5:16 pm

Morgan coughed softly. "Well I guess that is one way to put it. Sometimes I wake up and I just feel like I'm a male or a female. Other times I feel I need to put on a brave face and I fall into thinking like a man. Most of the time it's just what I feel like being. My past relationships didn't understand it though. Girls wanting me when I'm female, guys being curious...." She blushed and giggled. "It's silly I know but... It goes further than just roleplaying Miss Lilith. It's a second life that is intertwined. Like magics of water and wind melding together to form magic of ice. Two different and separate things coming together as one." As she talked about the magics she traced runes in the air, overlaying a rune of water and wind to make an ice cube drop from the air where the runes were traced.

Tanie Burns Rush

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Thu May 20, 2010 5:21 pm

Lilith watched with some level of fascination as Morgan displayed her magicks.

"Ahh, very nice. Still I imagine that must be frustrating for some," she added, bending in and whispering through a sly grin, then stood upright again, "I wonder, though, what does your psychologist say about that? It would seem to me that you are quite bisexual."
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum