House of Thorns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - Aura Canterbury

2 posters

Go down

Application - Aura Canterbury Empty Application - Aura Canterbury

Post  Zipper Ninja Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:03 am

By filling in this application you declare your Out Of Character and In Character age is above 18+. Anyone found to be violating this primary rule will be removed from the guild without question. I also accept the Super Group contains themes of an adult nature and will abide by SSC Rulings listed below;

Safe: Attempts should be made to identify and prevent risks to health.
Sane: Activities should be undertaken in a sane and sensible cast of mind.
Consensual: All activities should involve the full consent of all parties involved.

Your Characters Name:
Aura Canterbury@Dead-ish

Your Characters Gender:
Female

Your Characters Age:

Your (As in Player's) Date of Birth:
November, 1988

Your Characters Species:
Genetically altered human

Your Personal Roleplay Experience:
Multiple tabletop RPGs, a few forum board RPs, and 3+ years dedicated CoH/V RP.

----

Where did you hear about House of Thorns?:
From a friend.

What appeals to you the most about the Guild?:
The overall well thought out, rigid, and mature theme and structure. The few members I've had the pleasure of meeting were great and it seems the best setting for my character to flourish and grow in.

In what way do you see yourself contribute to the Group?
I honestly couldn't give a straightforward answer to this. The RP I provide and my ability to be a rational and friendly human being have qualities I can't really break down and quantify.

What's your characters traits; Their flaws, their strengths?
Aura is a young woman who's just escaped from VIPER experimentation and control and has taken on a self castigating drive to combat evil both to spite what they tried to make her and solely on her own good nature. She is however prideful, aloof, occasionally socially awkward, and a very slight tinge eccentric. She is also relatively frail physically and emotionally once you get through her dodgings or "shell", respectively.

Her genetic engineering has granted her superhuman speed and acrobatic ability, acute senses, small bursts of abnormal strength, and nearly universally caustic bodily fluids. She's still very much in the dark about what she's slowly becoming, and can only hope for the best. I'll save time and reassure everyone she is not turning into some sort of stale generic monster that will turn on the group and force everyone into tired and amateur "redeeming the godmodding beast" RP I'm sure we've all been treated to at some point in our lives.

What position do you see your Character in the House of Thorns?
Due to her personality and abilities, I see her as more of a social fringe type unless someone really tries to get to know her, and a trusted comrade in arms.

----

What times do you play?:
Generally later evenings in the EST timezone.

What day would be best to play your House of Thorns Character?:
All days are about equally fair game for me.

Cake or Pie?:
Cakes always seem to have a finesse or whimsy to them, whereas a pie is generally straightforward and utilitarian. This is of course barring the question of palatability. For honestly, if I can say something tastes like it has a strong "finesse", chances are I just paid alot more than I should have for food. I'm going to have to go with pie.

I have reviewed the common questions thread.

Zipper Ninja

Back to top Go down

Application - Aura Canterbury Empty Re: Application - Aura Canterbury

Post  Lilith Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:31 pm

Thank you for dropping in and providing us an application.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:05 pm

"Dear Aura,

I apologize for the lack of communication of late. House business keeps me well occupied. However, I do still wish to speak with you about your petition to the House. Feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience.

Warmest regards,

~Lilith"

============================================================================
((OOC - If you are still interested in pursuing your application, feel free to contact me or any of the Officers in-game:

•Lilith (@Seleos)
•Rosepetal (@APBullet)
•Harbinger (@Storm-Herald)
•Sabbath (@RunRiot)
•Fetish (@manm) ))
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content