House of Thorns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application: Blizzard Fang

+2
Rosepetal
Senris
6 posters

Go down

Application: Blizzard Fang Empty Application: Blizzard Fang

Post  Senris Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:24 pm

By filling in this application you declare your Out Of Character and In Character age is above 18+. Anyone found to be violating this primary rule will be removed from the guild without question. I also accept the Super Group contains themes of an adult nature and will abide by SSC Rulings listed below;

Safe: Attempts should be made to identify and prevent risks to health.
Sane: Activities should be undertaken in a sane and sensible cast of mind.
Consensual: All activities should involve the full consent of all parties involved.

Your Characters Name:
First character I'm planning on bringing in would be Blizzard Fang@Senris

Your Characters Gender:
Male

Your Characters Age:

Your (As in Player's) Date of Birth:
May 13th 1991

Your Characters Species:
Mutant Human

Your Personal Roleplay Experience:
Well I first started RPing in SWG a few years ago, and from there I RPed in every MMO I jumped around in, went something like SWG - CoH - SWG - TR (Tabula Rasa) - CoH - AoC - CoH - TR (RIP Sad ) - Warhammer Online - CoH - LotRO - CoH - CO (Beta+Launch) - CoH - CO/CoH where I am now, all for the course of the last few years. RP is essentially the only thing to have ever kept me in an MMO past 2 weeks so it is pretty big with me.

Also dabbled a bit in Forum RP and RPing through AIM though I've never been able to get anything going very long so it's still a shaky ground for me.

----

Where did you hear about House of Thorns?:
Was surfing the Champions Online Roleplayers forum I think it's called

What appeals to you the most about the Guild?:
Well the overall openness and maturity of the players is a definite draw, as I'm personally the sort of person who doesn't limit or refuse to RP certain situations out of personal taste. Wherever my character ends up going he ends up going which is where I get my enjoyment out of, I'm not going to throw up a flag simply because the RP is different then what I'm used to (the only extreme case being something resulting in said character's death, and even then I keep open minded)

In what way do you see yourself contribute to the Group?
RPing/giving other members interesting characters to interact and progress storylines with (at least I hope they're interesting ;>.>). I am a fledgling artist, in the sense that I'm perfectly capable of a lot of things but I still haven't quite taken off in developing it where it needs to go...if that makes sense...probably not.

What's your characters traits; Their flaws, their strengths?
Well, Blizzard Fang is probably one of my longest running and favorite characters from CoH that I just feel very compelled to jump his story into a new setting/story in bringing him into the CO universe. In the CO Universe he grew up in Rode Island, a child of two mutant heroes (none of which he was aware of). Around 13 years old he started to grow a rather large pair of ears and tail, which he started to hide after being made fun of for them. To this day he is still fairly embarrassed of them, basically a catboy who doesn't want to be one though hes become much more comfortable with it, it's still easy to embarrass him. Other powers began to manifest which he meddled with until he turned 15 at which point he decided to start heroing. His parents've always been encouraging (especially when he told them about his powers), though they didn't tell him about their alter-egos until he was 17. He joined a team super group and played out his stay with them over a few years. (Lots of context happened in that period though I don't think most of it is necessary to know ahead of time as it is a 'past' to him he doesn't generally see as immediately relevant. He isn't ashamed of it or anything it's more of a 'growing past it' sort of deal)

A few years later after leaving his supergroup he decides to move to Michigan and Millennium City after wanting to try living on his own as a hero. Thus far it's been going fairly well...if anything too well. Though not world renown, he's become fairly well known locally, and as such the expecations and ever watching eyes have begun to wear on him. Now that his mutant gene has developed further, gone are the days where he could blend in by just tucking his tail into his pants and wearing a hat. As such he has become the closest thing to having his identity known without his name actually being known. The pressures of the public have kept him careful of his actions, which wouldn't be so bad if it weren't for his mother's genes beginning to kick into overdrive (His mother's side being the cat-people branch of the family tree). The sexual urges and inability to express or explore them under the watchful eye of the public has led him to seek out some way to do so in private. Which is where his story has led him to (rather nervously) seek out the group, though incongnito.

Keep in mind all of this information will be mostly unknown to people who encounter him for a while. He won't vehemently hide his identity from people he gets to know once he opens up a bit, but keeping the fact that he goes here from public knowledge is always on his mind.

What position do you see your Character in the House of Thorns?
Well his original drive to come to find them would put him as a rather shy explorer of his own sexuality. Though he isn't a virgin he hasn't delved a huge amount into it, though the desire to hasn't been nearly as strong as it is now. On the other hand he also would play the part as someone who very much doesn't want the fact that he is with them to get let out whenever he participates in any public interaction with the rest of the group. Though he's not ashamed of being a catperson anymore, he still up to this point has always avoided giving into his impulses (he very often gets urges to run on all fours when he's running, to jump on things, crouch etc., but he always resists them and tries to act as 'normal' as he can), so as time goes on he'd likely also find ways of better expressing the feline side of him he's kept at bay most of his life.

Though the desire is the main reason he tried to find them, it wouldn't his focus once he got to know people. As said he is looking for a sort of family anyway now that he's on his own (but doesn't want to move backward) but he wouldn't expect to find it where he's heading.

Application: Blizzard Fang Nervousrd5
(An old sketch of his younger self (he's since cut his hair), his ears are quite a bit bigger then the in-game costume creator can provide which is something to note.)

----

What times do you play?:
My work jumps me around, but generally now that classes will be out I'll be on...pretty much very sporadically throughout every day. Though I will mostly consistently be on 11PMish - 2AMish (Arizona time (MST(GMT-7)) even with work. When I'm not online I'll likely still be at my computer so contact is still possible.

What day would be best to play your House of Thorns Character?:
When classes were up I had like tuesday nights and weekend nights as best but now it really is far too sporadic to have a day better then the others. If anything weeknights are probably better then weekends, as my work likes to schedule me on weekends and any time I don't it's because I'm going to a Rave XD (AZ Scene ftw)

Cake or Pie?:
Always depends.

Thanks for taking time to fill this in!

I have reviewed the common questions and information threads.

Last edited by Senris on Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:08 am; edited 4 times in total
Senris
Senris

Back to top Go down

Application: Blizzard Fang Empty Re: Application: Blizzard Fang

Post  Rosepetal Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:56 am

Senris wrote:
Your (As in Player's) Date of Birth:
Information provided to leadership
(Hehe, sorry I am 18+ didn't mean to seem secretive. I simply prefer not to give much information about myself unless someone asks/wants to know, just a preference)

*Dons the Emma hat*

You're no more special than any other applicant. Everyone else has divulged their date of birth and if you want to stand a chance of getting in the House, so will you. Not mentioning it will cause you to be denied by default. Your hesitation has already done harm to your application.
Rosepetal
Rosepetal
Lady of the Inner Circle

Back to top Go down

Post  Senris Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:01 am

Fair enough, I didn't realize it was as important as it were, just a preference not a problem to me. Assumed it was alright after speaking to Lilith about it before posting the app. Though I don't see how it's to be held against me, I was under the impression the Date of Birth was more towards showing you're over 18, not something to be divulged, so I'm sorry for that misunderstanding. I wouldn't have posted it as such if I thought it would be a problem.
Senris
Senris

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Silver Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:53 am

Hello,

I'm nobody.

But were you really born on May 13th? That's my birthday, too.

--Silver
Doctor Silver
Doctor Silver

Back to top Go down

Post  Senris Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:59 am

But if you're nobody then doesn't that just make it my birthday Razz. But yup, it's on a friday the 13th every once in while.
Senris
Senris

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Silver Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:02 am

Hello,

I had the odd fortune of having my 13th birthday on Friday the 13th. Nothing bad happened, but superstition gnawed at me all day.

--Silver
Doctor Silver
Doctor Silver

Back to top Go down

Post  Senris Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:07 am

XD Same, I was in middle school at the time...but I don't think I was 13..bah can't remember what year that was.
Senris
Senris

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Silver Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:20 am

Hello,

You must be remembering your 14th birthday, in 2005. That's middle-school age. The only other occurrence in your lifetime was in 1994, when you were 3. Too young to care about superstitions back then, probably.

--Silver
Doctor Silver
Doctor Silver

Back to top Go down

Post  Senris Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:01 am

After consideration decided having his age be 21 would make his CO story fit together much better (as said he is a continuation of a CoH character, albeit years later. It would help with him living on his own and give me a lot more room to work in changes/backstory that may've occurred since his adventures in Rhode Island (CoH).) It'd also obviously make it quite a bit easier to fit into the house and theme, so updated.
Senris
Senris

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:08 am

Just to clarify this Senris. I like your app, but I'm worried about one thing primarily;

The continuation of your char from CoH. I myself have 'crossed' characters over, their personality's somewhat tweaked to work in this game world. Lets say right now and put bluntly. CoH doesn't exist in CO, linking your characters past to events that happend in CoH -- Are you sure this is a good idea. I do get the inclination your steering away from that 'That the CoH world doesn't exist in CO' I just wanted to ask upfront. Smile
Lexi
Lexi
Resident Gynoid

Back to top Go down

Post  Senris Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:15 am

Hehe no the CoH universe does not exist with it's weird walls and atlas park and whatnot. I simply kept the topographic location. Teen Supergroups I assume exist in the CO universe as well so I simply continued with that as well, with having him haven joined one, but it is not specifically the Youth League nor do specifics like that get carried on. What I DO intend to take with him however is important interactions that occured with certain characters, though only because the interactions had nothing to do with the CoH context it took place in. If that makes sense.
Senris
Senris

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:22 am

Hehe, aslong as their not about War Walls. Rikti. Siren's Call. Atlas Park and Recluses Victory it's all good! But you pretty much said that it isn't so it's cool. Smile
Lexi
Lexi
Resident Gynoid

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:56 pm

"Dear Billzard Fang,

I apologize for the lack of communication of late. House business keeps me well occupied. However, I do still wish to speak with you about your petition to the House. Feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience.

Warmest regards,

~Lilith"

============================================================================
((OOC - If you are still interested in pursuing your application, feel free to contact me or any of the Officers in-game:

•Lilith (@Seleos)
•Rosepetal (@APBullet)
•Harbinger (@Storm-Herald)
•Sabbath (@RunRiot)
•Fetish (@manm) ))
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Senris Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:08 pm

((Hehe yeah really sorry about the lack of communication, with finals and all I've been kind of bogged down, when I was in game I generally wasn't planning on being for long. Classes are out today though so I'll be able to start RPing soon. Going to introduce him through the forum I think would work best.))
Senris
Senris

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:44 pm

Senris wrote:((Hehe yeah really sorry about the lack of communication, with finals and all I've been kind of bogged down, when I was in game I generally wasn't planning on being for long. Classes are out today though so I'll be able to start RPing soon. Going to introduce him through the forum I think would work best.))

No rush. We do not mind when the process takes a while. Just a nudge here is all.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Senris Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:11 am

Added a sketch of him at a younger age. Though wouldn't be quite as relevant seeing that he's older now, it's mostly to note that the size of his ears are inconveniently large, and much bigger then they appear in-game. I personally like knowing details like this when I'm RPing with other people's characters so I thought I'd share.

Application: Blizzard Fang Nervousrd5
Senris
Senris

Back to top Go down

Post  Skunk Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:16 am

*Confused* Does the earsize of your character have anything to do with his age?
Skunk
Skunk

Back to top Go down

Post  Senris Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:23 am

No though they get a bit smaller proportionally as he gets older they still are rather large. It's just a minor annoyance with the lack of many options when it comes to ears in CO's costume creator. I didn't word that very well, heh. What I meant by not as relevant, is that the sketch shouldn't be taken as his current appearance, just something to base it off of (till I get around to actually drawing him again >.>)
Senris
Senris

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down