House of Thorns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application: Mithral

4 posters

Go down

Application: Mithral Empty Application: Mithral

Post  Tyrannon Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:00 pm

By filling in this application you declare your Out Of Character and In Character age is above 18+. Anyone found to be violating this primary rule will be removed from the guild without question. I also accept the Super Group contains themes of an adult nature and will abide by SSC Rulings listed below;

Safe: Attempts should be made to identify and prevent risks to health.
Sane: Activities should be undertaken in a sane and sensible cast of mind.
Consensual: All activities should involve the full consent of all parties involved.

Your Characters Name:
Mithral@Tyrannon
Your Characters Gender:
Male

Your Characters Age:

Your (As in Player's) Date of Birth:
April 20, 1981

Your Characters Species:
Human (mutant)

Your Personal Roleplay Experience:
I have been involved in MMOs since the launch of Dark Age of Camelot. Played: Star Wars Galaixes, City of Heroes (but not Villains), Vanguard, all on RP servers or guilds. I am an old school gamer who also been in many tabletop RPGs. D&D, Champions, White Wolf's World of Darkness. Currently, I am unable to find any local pen & paper, so I look to the fun of online RP.

----

Where did you hear about House of Thorns?:
I first saw a small group of your members doing open RP in MC Tailor's area. Afterwards, I found you on CORP. My curiosity was peaked so I followed your link to this site.

What appeals to you the most about the Guild?:
I am looking for a MRP group to be involved with. What caught my interest was the concept of being heroic, yet human. I like the fact the guild looks to heroes as more than just figures to fight crime. A hero should have a life outside of crime fighting, and more desires than just an insatiable need to do justice.
Also, I know some of you from CORP.

In what way do you see yourself contribute to the Group?
In game: Mithral is willing to stand up & offer help with a tough challenge, advice if needed, or just a willing ear to listen.

What's your characters traits; Their flaws, their strengths?
Mithral is a true blue Boy Scout. Always looking to set things right when villains are on the move. He is always at the ready to step in & help a friend, often throwing himself into the path of danger to protect those who are innocent. He is the second generation of mutated genes in his family line.
Mithral wears a suit of highly modified Viper power armor to turn the tables upon the villainous organization. He will often be lead astray by the appearance of Viper troops, prefering to take the fight to them over all other foes.
Still, given his various talents, Mithral is, like all humans, less than perfect. His eyes will often be lead astray by many a woman. He is prone to be a bit dominant & aggressive, speaking bluntly with a damn the consequences attitude. He is not mean spirited by any means, just has a tendancy to stick his foot in his mouth, and make rather tactless remarks.

What position do you see your Character in the House of Thorns?
A willing hand to support those who need aid, a knowledgable advisor to those who may require information, and a crafter of genetic enhancements. Mithral has the personality to lead, but lacks a desire to shoulder those responsibilites in addition to his current daily life demands.
----

What times do you play?:
Mon-Fri 4 - 9 pm Central. Weekends I am off & on throughout the day as I usually free spend time in game.
What day would be best to play your House of Thorns Character?:
Any upon request.

Cake or Pie?:
Cheesecake. The cake that eats like a pie!
Thanks for taking time to fill this in!

Edit follows:
*Blushes in embarassment at Harbinger & Lilith's words* Forgive me.
"I have reviewed the common questions thread"

Last edited by Tyrannon on Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tyrannon

Back to top Go down

Application: Mithral Empty Re: Application: Mithral

Post  Rosepetal Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:10 pm

a bit dominant & aggressive

Those two words in the same sentence is not really a good start. Can you define this further?
Rosepetal
Rosepetal
Lady of the Inner Circle

Back to top Go down

Post  Harbinger Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:18 pm

Also please review the "Applicants read this" and related stickies. Smile
Harbinger
Harbinger

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:19 pm

Hi there, Tyrannon! Thanks for dropping in and providing an application.

Might I also suggest you read the stickied threads here for other info on the House and for Applicants?
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Harbinger Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:19 pm

Lilith wrote:Hi there, Tyrannon! Thanks for dropping in and providing an application.

Might I also suggest you read the stickied threads here for other info on the House and for Applicants?

Behold my ninja posting powers! ~grins~
Harbinger
Harbinger

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyrannon Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:44 pm

Rosepetal wrote:
a bit dominant & aggressive

Those two words in the same sentence is not really a good start. Can you define this further?

Excellent point Rosepetal & something I do see as unclear on my re-reading. Mith has been, in most of my in game situations, a "director". Usually stepping forward & taking a lead when so many others just seem to want to stand around & figure things out. There are times a person needs to step forward & just say, "You go & get the police, you come over here & help me with with this." That is more to the direction I had meant to head.

After re-reading the sticky, I am interested in talking about the approach of a new-comer to the House from the Club Fetish Fuel. Mithral is always seeking something new to bring fresh excitement to his life. I can see it that he would have learned of the Club & wanted to pay a visit. In fact, I would love a chance to meet & RP with some members in game.

Tyrannon

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:51 pm

Tyrannon wrote:
After re-reading the sticky, I am interested in talking about the approach of a new-comer to the House from the Club Fetish Fuel. Mithral is always seeking something new to bring fresh excitement to his life. I can see it that he would have learned of the Club & wanted to pay a visit. In fact, I would love a chance to meet & RP with some members in game.

Knowing of the club is well within the RP potential of any Hero, so if you wish, feel free to join into a thread or create one of your own. We also try to make ourselves approachable in-game. Feel free to send us a tell. We tend to congregate often for RP (though sometimes it is SG related 'business', but it never hurts to ask).
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down