House of Thorns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application: Phantom

2 posters

Go down

Application: Phantom Empty Application: Phantom

Post  Phantom Mon May 03, 2010 3:45 am

By filling in this application you declare your Out Of Character and In Character age is above 18+. Anyone found to be violating this primary rule will be removed from the guild without question. I also accept the Super Group contains themes of an adult nature and will abide by SSC Rulings listed below;

Safe: Attempts should be made to identify and prevent risks to health.
Sane: Activities should be undertaken in a sane and sensible cast of mind.
Consensual: All activities should involve the full consent of all parties involved.

Your Characters Name:
"Phantom" (Only known Alias), (@Avenger256)

Your Characters Gender:
Male

Your Characters Age:
Twenty six human years.

Your (As in Player's) Date of Birth:
01/03/1992

Your Characters Species:
Lizard / Humanoid

Your Personal Roleplay Experience:
I always enjoyed roleplaying (By myself ;[) on single player games, i felt it was a lot more fun to pretend to -be- the player, not just control him or her. I've not truely -roleplayed- for long, since i never really knew what it was until just around a half year ago, when i got CO. Since then i've roleplayed a bit in World of Warcraft and Champions Online. I'd consider myself an -okay- roleplayer, i don't god-mode or meta game but i am sure i have much yet to learn, i've yet to explore the depths of erotic roleplaying.

----

Where did you hear about House of Thorns?:
I heard about the SG originally from my first RP community on CO. I had never taken an interest in Erotic type roleplay so i just took no more interest, but my interested have changed and i'd like to explore.

What appeals to you the most about the Guild?:
The open-mindedness (fail spelling). I have also heard good (and bad) things about the SG, the bad things however were from easily visible "haters" who dislike things such as.. ERPers, MRPers, Furries, etc, etc. I once had an open-world RP scenario with a few members from HoT and it was fun.

In what way do you see yourself contribute to the Group?
Well, i love designing new character themes, i do have a lot of alts but Phantom is my main, and my highest leveled char. I can help people come up with ideas for new characters or story arcs. Wink ICly he can contribute as a good team-player. He can also be quite witty.

What's your characters traits; Their flaws, their strengths?
He's got no "super powers" so when it comes to fighting say, a force user, he'd get wasted pretty fast but he was trained in use of basic firearms on his home planet and has experience in warzones. He dislikes Demons, a lot, but he understands that these demons on earth, the nice ones at least, are not the same kind of people as the ones back on his homeworld. He is a sucker for women however and will bark like a dog if necessary, depending on the woman.

What position do you see your Character in the House of Thorns?
Basically, he wants to join because he likes to explore his sexual kinks and needs allies, as he only recently came to earth and has no allies as of yet. He wants to explore sex on earth. On his home planet mating was completely ritualistic and only performed when in need of offspring, Phantom certainly enjoyed it.

----

What times do you play?:
Usually from about, 1pm GMT (6am PST) to 4am GMT (8pm PST)

What day would be best to play your House of Thorns Character?:
Honestly, they don't matter these days. ^^.

Cake or Pie?:
Possibly cake but i'm very picky, it must have a lot of jam.. i like apple pie though also... argh.. D:
Cake. Yes, cake.

Thanks for taking time to fill this in!

"I have reviewed the common questions thread"

Phantom

Back to top Go down

Application: Phantom Empty Re: Application: Phantom

Post  Lilith Mon May 03, 2010 3:21 pm

Hello, Phantom. Thank you for the application.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down