House of Thorns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application: The Mouse

5 posters

Go down

Application: The Mouse Empty Application: The Mouse

Post  The_Mouse Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:23 pm

By filling in this application you declare your Out Of Character and In Character age is above 18+. Anyone found to be violating this primary rule will be removed from the guild without question. I also accept the Super Group contains themes of an adult nature and will abide by SSC Rulings listed below;

Safe: Attempts should be made to identify and prevent risks to health.
Sane: Activities should be undertaken in a sane and sensible cast of mind.
Consensual: All activities should involve the full consent of all parties involved.

Your Characters Name:
The Mouse

Your Characters Gender:
Female

Your Characters Age:

Your Characters Species:
Human (genetically augmented)

Your Personal Roleplay Experience:
I've been role playing for about 13 years, online, offline, and even LARP.

----

Where did you hear about House of Thorns?:
Heard about it in the CORPs forums, in the brainstorm thread.

What appeals to you the most about the Guild?:
I like the idea of a 'ribald' group of superheroes, with some of the Allen Moore fetishism, while not being just some ERP group. A good mix, real characters with explicit content.

In what way do you see yourself contribute to the Group?
I'm a pretty decent idea person, coming up with unique twists and plot content. I'm a big comic book fan, so any time the group feels it needs an injection of that, I can throw out some superhero ideas. I make it a point to play the game as well as RP, so I can provide some resources to the SG as far as the game goes. I also try to role play with new people, which is good for any growing SG.

What's your characters traits; Their flaws, their strengths?
The Mouse is faster, stronger, and more flexible than an average human being due to her mouse DNA. She also has a 'maze sense' giving her an incredible sense of direction in any circumstance. She regenerates, slowly, due to nanites left over from her initial transformation. However, she is still a small thing capable of being physically overwhelmed by a larger, stronger foe and can be hurt pretty badly by bullets, knives, even fists if she's not careful.

What position do you see your Character in the House of Thorns?
The Mouse was/is a Catwoman type who had been stealing various science devices in an effort to undo some of her own genetic alterations, when she was eventually caught. Not being very destructive, or a psycho, someone tied her up... and she got a thrill out of it, more than she would've expected. Some of her ill gotten gains hired a good enough lawyer to get her off in the mean time, so she sought the House out, hoping to find someone to keep her on the path of the angels, even if that meant a few interesting head games in the meantime. As a submissive ex-supervillain with a shot at redemption, she might be good PR fodder for the House 'turning around people from the path of evil'.

----

What times do you play?:
Usually, late night, from 10pm to as early as 10 am the next day. I have been known to be up at all hours though.

What day would be best to play your House of Thorns Character?:
No clue. Possibly late Monday night.

Cake or Pie?:
Pie.

Thanks for taking time to fill this in!
The_Mouse
The_Mouse

Back to top Go down

Application: The Mouse Empty Re: Application: The Mouse

Post  Harbinger Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:44 pm

Thank you for the application, Mouse! Don't worry we have a good spatting of players from every timezone, ranging from US to Europe. I'm sure we'll have someone around when you're on.

Harbinger
Harbinger
Harbinger

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:51 pm

The Mouse is faster, stronger, and more flexible than an average human being due to her mouse DNA. She also has a 'maze sense' giving her an incredible sense of direction in any circumstance. She regenerates, slowly, due to nanites left over from her initial transformation. However, she is still a small thing capable of being physically overwhelmed by a larger, stronger foe and can be hurt pretty badly by bullets, knives, even fists if she's not careful.

I've fallen for this character already. What an awesome concept!!!
Lexi
Lexi
Resident Gynoid

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabbath Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:53 pm

I'll get the Mouse into the group. Don't worry about it.
Sabbath
Sabbath
Heavy Metal Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:28 pm

Thanks for paying us a visit, Mouse. I look forward to meeting you in-game. Feel free to look me up - Lilith@Seleos.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:17 am

Approved.

Please offer The Mouse warm welcomes.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down