House of Thorns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application: Impact

5 posters

Go down

Application: Impact Empty Application: Impact

Post  Chemical-Attraction Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:32 am

By filling in this application I declare my Out Of Character and In Character age is above 18+. Anyone found to be violating this primary rule will be removed from the guild without question. I also accept the Super Group contains themes of an adult nature and will abide by SSC Rulings listed below;

Safe: Attempts should be made to identify and prevent risks to health.
Sane: Activities should be undertaken in a sane and sensible cast of mind.
Consensual: All activities should involve the full consent of all parties involved.

Your Characters Name:

Celestia Soox; Known as Impact, CEO of Phoenix Industries (@Clouded_Kitten)

Your Characters Gender:

Female

Your Characters Age:

She's currently "...Twenty-Four Years Young." ( Birthday was on March 17th, 1986 )

Your Characters Species:

One-Hundred Percent Human, Mostly Native-American with a little bit of raw Swedish thrown in.

Your Personal Roleplay Experience:

Aside from roleplaying in Champions since the start of the program, I have had several years of roleplay outside of Champions and in other text-based programs, including Gamespy (once had a large roleplaying community when I was younger) and many others. I've experienced everything from silly, goofy roleplay with friends in classes when I was younger, to more mature and erotic-themed roleplay as I grew older. Unfortunately while I possessed pages for characters in the past (webpages to be exact) most of them have all but withered; except for one or two themed around a text-based program, but I'd reveal that in private if interest persists, as some people might become, more or less, agitated. My favorite roleplay moment is still undecided.

----

Where did you hear about House of Thorns?:

((OOC: I first head about "House of Thorns" by a few members within the Corp community; it received more than a few eye-rolls from the less mature players there, and that's what ultimately drew my interest. I eventually visited the forum, was rather pleased with what I saw, and have now, as you can see, posted an eager application! ICly; I was unsure how Impact (Celestia Soox) would have heard about such an establishment; but being a bit of a Anti-Social character (though one constantly fighting for Superhero Rights against Government establishments and for her own freedoms) this Multi-Billionaire would have no doubt heard, eventually, about a place to get away, no? Any ideas would greatly be appreciated, maybe some in-game roleplay too?))

What appeals to you the most about the Guild?:

If anything; the "Mature" theme of it all appeals to me. I'm not one for BDSM, I don't often find myself in the midst of ERP, but I love it when other players can keep up and I'm not constantly concerned if I'm talking to a 14 or 13 year old in the process. It'd be nice to roleplay with some actual adults for once.

So it's likely I fall in line at the crack of a whip and end up having a bit more taste for the darker side of life~<3

In what way do you see yourself contribute to the Group?

In what way? I'm not entirely sure; I have skills as both an Artist and some minor treatments in Photoshop, but I tend to be a better writer than anything else, and I can be very supportive if need be. At times, I also make a substantial amount of money, future donations for others needs *could* be quite common, but I stand up and say now "I don't make any promises".

What's your characters traits; Their flaws, their strengths?

Impact is merely Human of all things; she suffers from everything a human can, despite the Nanites that float around in her blood-stream. While she operates mainly in power-armor and has a scientific mind that could probably best the world's own greatest, she's not very social on her free time, tends to be a bit passive aggressive, obnoxious, and knows she has both money and power over the modern world.

What position do you see your Character in the House of Thorns?

Besides being quite the scientist; she does enjoy taking charge and leading groups to success. She can be helpful if she finds someone on her soft side, and with the funding her Corporation receives (even after all the trouble), she could ICly bring that to the table to help with the establishment once she gets to liking the staff and the people who frequent it. Not entirely sure what position she'd make best for though~

----

What times do you play?:

I'm quite the Night owl; I also run on Arizona time (mountain time is similar, but without the daylight savings).

What day would be best to play your House of Thorns Character?:

Not sure; My schedule, being a full time student, changes frequently every couple of months. So it really depends. The best thing to do would get a hold of me by e-mail to get my attention so we can plan ahead- Just in-case.

Cake or Pie?:

You like Cake? I like either; but I'm picky about what kinds~<3

"I have reviewed the common questions thread"

Last edited by Chemical-Attraction on Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding stuff)
Chemical-Attraction
Chemical-Attraction

Back to top Go down

Application: Impact Empty Re: Application: Impact

Post  Lexi Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:32 pm

Hello, looks like a nice app! It appears the sample Application is a little 'buggy', though the 'Code' section is fine, just to clarify;

Your Characters Age:

She's currently "...Twenty-Four Years Young." ( Birthday was on March 17th, 1986 )

The colored text is your Birthdate, you as in the Player, Out of Character? - Not the characters. If your Date of Birth is different, please reply with it! Thanks Smile
Lexi
Lexi
Resident Gynoid

Back to top Go down

Post  Chemical-Attraction Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:17 pm

Oh; My Birthday?

Sorry~ I wasn't sure which to post at that point. It happens to be on March 17th, 1988 I'm two years younger than my character. (22 to be specific)
Chemical-Attraction
Chemical-Attraction

Back to top Go down

Post  Mind_Puck Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:07 pm

Impact! Gasp! Hey! It's Doc Ratticus. :'x

Welcome - make sure you check out the stickied threads, some good info there!
Mind_Puck
Mind_Puck

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:21 pm

Hi, there, Impact. Thanks for the application. It would be very feasible for your character to have perhaps ventured into Fetish Fuel (if you think it appropriate for her), and I would presume she would have heard of the legally registered supergroup House of Thorns. From there, it would not be too difficult to develop IC interest and submit the petition to join us.
Lilith
Lilith
Matriarch of the House

Back to top Go down

Post  Chemical-Attraction Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:41 pm

Mmm,

Still learning everything I need to do; digging about the forums is helping.

I finally got around to the common questions (and one of my own had been answered promptly!) and added the necessary changes to the bottom of my application.
Chemical-Attraction
Chemical-Attraction

Back to top Go down

Post  Valkyrie Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:22 pm

I saw you on TV! :O
Erm... that is to say... I remember back in the days some RP about your character appearing on TV and some huge media thing about Phoenix Industries.
Yes I have a weird memory that is very selective and can remember RP details like that for up to 10 years ago. ^^;
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post  Chemical-Attraction Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:51 am

Fwee~ Seems to be a lot of people I knew back in the day!
Chemical-Attraction
Chemical-Attraction

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down